𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐲�...

Oleh princessofthelibrary

┈┈♛┈┈ 𝐀 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐀 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥... Lebih Banyak

༶•┈┈┈♛𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞♛┈┈┈•༶
✧༺♥༻∞ 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧... ✧༺♥༻∞
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ♛
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞♛
PLEASE READ
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞♛
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
notice 🫶
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
EXPLANATION
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞♛

30.7K 551 686
Oleh princessofthelibrary

(This is now I imagined the college attire incase anyone was wondering)

I bolted out of my bed. No no no no no. This cannot be happening. I grabbed my phone, yanking the charger out of it and realised my nightmare had come true and my first lesson did in fact start in five minutes.

Curse Netflix and there binge worthy shows.

Brushing my hair from my face and frantically rubbing my eyes, I stumbled into the bathroom. I don't think I have ever rushed this much in my life. My mind was cloudy and still half asleep, my eyes felt heavy and of all days this had to happen today.

I could have sworn that I set my alarm.

I shrugged, not having enough time to even process that thought as I quickly washed my face.

Dashing back into my room I grabbed my new uniform which consisted of a plaid skirt, a smart crisp white collar shirt, a dark blue tie and a black blazer with the crest of the school proudly embroidered into it.

After getting dressed I quickly brushed my hair, applied some mascara and concealer, and quickly brushed my teeth.

Glancing at my phone I saw that my lesson starts in exactly one minute. I'm never to to make it.

Practically running, I slung my backpack over my shoulder and dashed out of my dorm.

Speed walking through the corridors (I might be late but I'm not going to embarrass myself by falling flat on my face because I was running) I finally managed to locate my English class. I gave myself a metaphorical pat on the back for memorising the way last night.

I skidded to a halt just outside the classroom door so I could quickly run my hands through my hair to make it a little less messy. Glancing at my phone quickly my eyes widened as I realised I was forty minutes late.

Taking a breath (mostly because I was out of breath but also partly to calm my nerves) I pushed open the door. Everyone's gaze turned straight to me and the professors cut off his own sentence as he too turned his attention towards me.

"How nice of you to join us Miss Rose." The professor drawled in a bored tone.

"Sorry I'm late professor, I- um, jetlag?" I pathetically lied, obsessively fiddling with my hands, accidentally making the last part sound like a question.

He looked unfazed. "Yep mhm, please take a seat next to Mr Ledger at the back." He lazily waved his hand gesturing to the back of the class and turned back to the board, continuing his interrupted lesson.

Not wanting to stand up at the front any longer, I nodded and made my way towards the back of the classroom, everyones gaze still on me. I immediately wanted to run back to my dorm when I saw who I had to sit next to.

I did a double take, checking if there were any other spare seats in the classroom...none. Fantastic.

With a heavy sign, I took my seat next to the one and only Xavier Ledger. Yay...

I was hoping to avoid him after I freaked out about him pushing in-front of me in the line yesterday. I do feel slightly pathetic about that.

Out of the corner of my eye as I opened my textbook to the same page as everyone else, I saw him turn towards me. Oh no.

"So, I guess your the new kid." He kept his voice low so the professor couldn't hear him. I only nodded in response, my eyes glued to the board as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

He leaned forward, crossing his arms on the table.

"Do I get a name?" He asked with a small smile and I finally turned to meet his dazzling blue gaze.

"I don't know...did you manage to get your lunch okay last night?" I sarcastically retaliated, turning back to my text book.

He chuckled quietly shaking his head.

"Yeah, I should probably apologise for that." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Well this is a change from yesterday. Maybe he was just having a bad day.

"Probably." I muttered.

"Not many people have the 'guts' to talk to me you know. Actually no one does." I gave him a confused look. "Haven't you heard? I'm 'terrifying'." He scoffed unamused, air quoting terrifying.

That made me laugh a little. "Oh clearly." I laughed.

He smiled.

"Anyway, I'm sorry for jumping the line." He gave me a sheepish smile.

"Your forgiven." I smiled. "But I do have one question..." I trailed. He raised his eyebrows in response.

"Why didn't you just wait in line like everyone else?" I tilted my head. He chuckled, looking down at his book.

"Because then I would have to deal with all of the stares." He admitted quietly.

"Stares?" I asked, wanting him to continue. He let out a heavy sign.

"I don't know what you have been told, but everyone avoids us. Yet they know everything about us. 'Us' as in myself and my friends. They all stare and whisper." He ran his hands through his hair.

Then he grinned. "Besides, I cannot stand in a line with a bunch of girls constantly whispering and staring at me." He smirked. Ah, another arrogant one.

I laughed and rolled my eyes in response and nodded in understanding, remembering Sarah's reaction when she saw the back of him last night during dinner.

"So it's better to just quickly pay and blend back in with the crowd." I finished for him.

He nodded. "Exactly that." He let out of heavy sign. "But I am sorry for jumping the line." He smiled awkwardly.

"It's okay, I understand. Besides, I did over react a little...let's call it's a truce." I smiled and he grinned.

Someone at the front of the classroom cleared their throat.

We both jumped out of our seats, our heads whipping towards the professor who stood looking at us with an even more bored expression, if that was even possible.

"No no, you two go on. Finish your conversation." He drooled, folding his arms across his chest. Everyone in the class turned back on their seats, all eyes on us. I felt my cheeks warm. I noticed every girl in the class either glared at me, or silently judged me, looking back and forth between Xavier and I. Wow, they must really like him.

"Sorry." Xavier and I bother mumbled at the same time. The professor scoffed.

"Well if your sorry then I'm sure you two won't mind staying after school for detention." He gave us a sly smile.

I started at him, wide eyed. So much for a good first day. I nodded my head in response whilst Xavier shrugged, clearly not bothered that he had just gotten a detention.

If my father new- I shudder at the thought.

We stayed silent for the rest of the lesson, only occasionally asking one another for help on a question. I was relieved when the bell rang, signalling the end of class.

I slowly packed my things away, feeling a little zombi like after that boring hour of silence. Xavier was even slower.

"So...what you got next?" He signed, yawning. I sling my bag over my shoulder, standing up as he did.

"Biology." I signed. He seemed to perk up a little.

"Me too. Walk with me?" He asked as we headed out of the door, the professor handing us our detention slips in the process which caused Xavier to roll his eyes.

"Sure." I shrugged.

And so we made our way down the corridor, earning lots of glares from everyone. I guess it made sense what he said about all of the stares earlier. He must get pretty tired with being in the spotlight twenty four seven. Xavier once again broke the silence.

"So, do I get a name now?" He joked, grinning at me.

"Clara Rose." I laughed.

"Xavier Ledger." He replied. "The terrifying Xavier that is." He chuckled sarcastically. I put my hand to my chest and dramatically gasped, pretending to look scared. He rolled his eyes and laughed too.

I smell a friendship forming.

——-♛——-

Biology went a lot better than my English class did. Even though English is my favourite subject, having a teacher who makes you want to fall asleep during lessons is not good.

Xavier invited me to sit on his table with his friends during Biology (we have big lab tables instead of seated rows) and so that's where I am now.

There appeared to already be two other boys sitting at the table as Xavier and I sat opposite them.

Ah, this must be Grayson and Thomas, the twins, I mentally noted in my head.

They both looked confused as I sat down at their table. I gave them a small smile, which they returned, still looking confused.

"Oh, Tom, Gray, this is Clara Rose. It's okay she's cool." Xavier gestures between the three of us.
"Clara this is Thomas and Grayson." He introduced us.

"Hi." I said a little awkwardly.

"Hey." They sang at the same time.

"Are you the new kid?" Thomas asked me with a small smile. I nodded.

"Yup." I said popping the p. He slowly nodded in response.

"How you liking the school so far? Gotten in any trouble?" Grayson asked, wiggling his brows jokingly.

Xavier tilted his head back, laughing, me widening my eyes as I felt my eyes widen.

"Excellent question Gray, have you miss Rose?" He mockingly taunted. I rolled my eyes and tried to stifle a laugh myself. "Already gotten a detention haven't we Clara?" He teased, raising his brows.

I thrown my hands dramatically down onto the table. "That was your fault!" I defended myself.

The twins eyes widened and they looked from me to Xavier, but I didn't miss the laugh that escaped them. "I like her already." Grayson smirked. Thomas vigorously nodded. "Me too!"

I looked between them awkwardly, then we all started laughing.

"Besides, you got one to remember-" I argued, crossing my arms.

"Touché." Xavier chuckled. I smirked knowing I had won as I turned my attention to the teacher who was just about to begin the lesson.

The twins and I got on really well. From the sounds of it, they are the school pranksters. They retold their evil pranks as the lesson began, before the teacher shushed them.

During the lesson, we successfully followed the professors instructions during an experiment, well, twice because the twins 'accidentally' made an explosion by mixing the wrong chemicals. They instantly got a detention, which made us laugh even more.

By the end of the lesson my stomach hurt from laughing so much. I haven't felt like this in a long time. It was nice. Suddenly the thought of this college didn't perhaps seem so bad after all.

——-♛——-

Hey guys!

Sorry this chapter isn't the best...I keep trying to rewrite it but...

Anyways, what do we think of Xavier and the twins?

Let me know what you think in the comments

I hope you all have a great day/night! <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.1K 206 27
[ ] 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 [ 𝐱] 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 ᴏɴᴄᴇ υᴘᴏɴ ᴀ тιмᴇ... тнᴇʀᴇ ʟιᴠᴇᴅ тнᴇ ѕᴏɴѕ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀυɢнтᴇʀѕ ᴏғ ᴏυʀ вᴇʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʀᴏʏᴀʟѕ ʟιᴠιɴɢ ιɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ тнᴀт ιѕ ᴅᴇѕтι...
97.7K 6.9K 63
An average girl,neglected and hurt decided to break free and find her true self ,transferred to Royalty King college thinking she would live a normal...
147K 4.6K 36
𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐨-𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝...
385 17 22
Her life has always been chaotic with adventures and hasty decisions, while he calculates his moves and every decision that he makes. He dislikes sur...