Anomaly

Da AMAC45

An anomaly is defined as something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. This is the stor... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

41

1.1K 62 0
Da AMAC45

Aspen's POV

"Alright Munchkins." I say after I finish dressing my kids. "You three wait for Mama down stairs while I get dressed then we'll go."

"Okay Mama." My kids say then they kiss my cheek and head downstairs.

Once my kids leave my room, I shut my door, get naked then take a quick shower.

After my shower, I dry off, then I take a nude selfie and text my girlfriends.

Me: Are you two alone?

Emma🦈: No

Jessie🍁: One sec

Emma🦈: Alright we're alone

"Perfect." I mumble then I send my nude selfie to my ladies.

Emma🦈: NOT FAIR

Jessie🍁: OOH YOU'RE DICK IS BIG

Emma🦈: Fuck this game.

Me: If you get a Clean sheet and Jessie scores a goal then I'll let you two tie me up tonight and do whatever you want with me.

Emma🦈: DEAL

Jessie🍁: DEAL

I chuckle at my girlfriends' reaction then I text them that I love them before I get ready to watch their game.

Once I'm dressed in Emma's Lone Star United yellow keeper Jersey, blue skinny jeans, socks, and my off-White x Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG's in the UNC colorway, I put on my jewelry, grab my chest bag that has my phone, wallet, and some other things in it then I head downstairs

My chest bag is the same as Emma's.

After I've gotten all my stuff, I leave the room and head down stairs.

Once downstairs, my family, Emma's Mom, Emma's Mom's Wife, Elysse, Shadow, and I get in the car then my dad drives us up to the Lone Star United stadium in Frisco.

As we're driving to the stadium, I listen to my son, Hazel, and Kingsley talk my Mom, Emma's Mom and Emma's Mom's wife's ears off while I look at the Lone Star United line-up for today's game.

1-Emma Harris(C)
2-Maren Mjelde
13-Abby Dahlkemper
4-Kadeisha Buchanan
6-Magdalena Eriksson
12-Andi Sullivan
3-Sam Mewis
17-Jessie Fleming
10-Fran Kirby
14-Ada Hegerberg
23-Pernille Harder

Today is the final game of the 2021/22 APL season and it's also Emma's first game back since her heart failed which is why her Mom and Serena are here.

Emma's sisters would be here, but they have a game today in the NWSL with Real Miami.

I told Emma's sisters I'd sign them for Lone Star United, but they thought they wouldn't get any playing time given the quality of players at the club so they signed for Emma's team Real Miami and they lead them to winning the League.

"Mama we see Aunties?" Apollo asks.

"After the game Bubba." I say.

After the game is over, everyone from Atlético Los Angeles, my teams last opponent, and Lone Star United is coming over to my house for an end of season party.

"Yay." Apollo cheers as we get to the stadium.

When we get to the stadium, my dad parks in our usual parking lot, then all of us get out of the car and head inside the stadium.

Once in the stadium, my family and I head up to the owners suite.

"Down you go." I say as myself, My dad, and Emma's Mom let the kids down onto the ground then the three munchkins run around the familiar suite.

While the kids are playing, us adults get food and drinks for us and the kids then we head out to the seating part of the suite's and sit down.

Once I'm sat down, I check my teams line up on the big board to check that it's the same.

When I see the line is the same as the one I saw on IG, I look at the Atlético Los Angeles line-up.

1-Kailen Sheridan
2-Kimora Heath(C)
4-Vanessa Gilles
3-Aniek Nouwen
20-Dominique Janssen
14-Jackie Groenen
11-Desiree Scott
17-Tobin Heath
23-Christen Press
13-Alex Morgan
9-Jordyn Huitema

"Well this should be an entertaining game." My Dad says.

"Yes it should Dad." I say. "Yes it should."

- - - - -

"Wait." I moan as my girls attack my neck.

"What?" Emma and Jessie breathlessly ask as they look at me.

"Before you two tie me to the bed and have your way with me." I say as I look at my nude footballers.

The game ended in a 1-0 win for us thanks to Jessie's first half goal.

The end of season party ended an hour ago and now my girls and I are alone in our soundproof bedroom bedroom

"Can we do something I've been wanting to do since Jessie suggested it?"

"The fingering her at the same time?" Emma asks.

"Oh fuck yes." Jessie says then she replaces me on the bed while Emma and I lay on either side of our baby.

Once we're all in position, Emma and I put our fingers in our Canadian's mouth.

"Get em wet Freckles." Emma says then Jessie licks our fingers.

"Good girl." I say as Emma and I rest our head next to Jessie's.

"A very good girl." Emma says then we pull our fingers out of Jessie's mouth.

After our fingers are out of Jessie's mouth, the three of us watch as Emma and I both guide two fingers each into Jessie.

"Oh." Jessie softly moans.

"I don't think we'll ever get over how good you feel wrapped around us." I say.

"I prefer you being wrapped around our dicks." Emma says. "But being wrapped around our fingers is a close second."

"Harder." Jessie moans. "Fuck me Harder"

"Gladly." Emma and I say then we finger Jessie hard just like she likes.

As we're fingering our midfielder, Emma and I lick, kiss, and suck all over her titties.

"UGH." Jessie moans causing Emma and i to leave her tits alone and look at our future wife.

"I can't wait for our honeymoon." I say as Emma and I stare at our Canadian while fingering the fuck out of her. "The three of us alone on an island."

"Daddy." Jessie softly moans. "Sharky."

"Aspen and I's dicks buried deep inside of you." Emma says.

"Filling you up with our babies." I say.

"MMM." Jessie moans.

"Would you like that?" Emma asks.

"You want Emma and I to get you pregnant?" I ask

"Please." Jessie begs.

"You'll have to miss the world cup possibly." Emma says.

"Who gives a fuck?" Jessie says. "I wanna have your babies."

"Ooh." Emma and I both say.

"You know what we want baby?" I ask.

"What Daddy?" Jessie moans.

"Cum baby." Emma says. "Cum for me and Aspy."

"MMMMMMMMM." Jessie moans as she orgasms.

Emma and slowly the speed of our fingers down as we help our girl ride out her high.

"That was fucking amazing." Jessie says as Emma and I pull our fingers out of Jessie.

Once our fingers are out of Jessie, I lick my Canadian's juices off Emma's fingers while Emma licks Jessie's juices off my fingers.

"Ooh that's hot." Jessie says.

Once Emma and I have cleaned each others fingers, my girlfriends look at each other then they look at me.

"Hi." I say with a shy smile.

"Aspy." Jessie says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I think it's time." Emma says as she and Jessie look at me.

"Time for what?" I ask

"It's time to tie you up."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

128K 2.5K 36
Alex lives in a foster home. Her mother died when there was fire in the house and her father died in a plane crash. Her brother is the only one left...
652K 15.2K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...
Saved Da Alex

Fanfiction

382K 13.1K 160
Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second wife has become abusive and hasn't let...
6.6K 159 17
"I didn't know what had happened to me, but ever since the night before, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her. The thought of our hands touc...