17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

34》A Fair Of Victory

263 20 0
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Court Day~

Dahyun and Vernon waiting for the others to arrive at court. Vernon will be the lawyer for Mingyu, Sunghoon and Mina side.

From far away, Vernon can see his opponent; Chong Saejun.

Vernon turn to Dahyun who looking downstairs where lots of people passed by and the building seems crowded. Maybe because everyone heard a rumor of Wonwoo will attend the court for family issues.

"Dahyun-ah."

She hummed and look at him as he holding his court robes.

"Do you have free time this weekend?"

She humming again and tilt her head. Vernon waiting for her respond as he quite curious what will she say.

"I will jogging in the morning and have a breakfast at Mina's cafe then went home. So I think I had free time on afternoon until Saturday."

"Cool, cause I,"

He hang his words for a while as he hesitant to say something to her. But seeing how patiencely Dahyun is to hear what he say, he take a deep breath.

"I wanna ask you.... foradate."

"Mwo? Sorry, I didnt heard the last part."

Vernon suddenly sweating on his hand and tapping a little on his feet.

But Dahyun seems doesnt notice how nervous he is, so he try to repeat again. Hoping she will hear it well as he swear he wont repeat for a third times.

"I asked for a date."

Dahyun stiff a while and her eyes widen a little.

"Date?"

"Like a bestfriends date! You know, hang out together like going to cinema, aquarium, zoo, theme park or maybe you know, get to know each other more."

She nodded her head but her silence make Vernon anxious.

"As a bestfriends! Yeah, you want to go out with me?"

Dahyun scretch her nape and they both seems sweating all of suddens.

"Sure, I mean its gonna be fun to get know you more."

Vernon was about to scream or maybe jumping, but he have to maintain cool. He smile and thank her before they both turn silent again.

Dahyun try to hold her red cheeks while Vernon tried to control his flustered.

The silence keep going until an arm wrapping Vernon's neck from behind.

"Yo hoy! Flirting with Dahyun, huh?"

Hoshi teased him as soon they both turned around to see everyone finally arrive. Behind them, Mina was wearinga a formal dress so no one can see her baby bump.

Wonwoo still didnt allow anyone including his parents to tell public about Mina's pregnancy.

Its not a first time he did that, since ever Nikki was a baby, Wonwoo barely share his personal life including his status and his company situation. He just told everyone that he's married now and nothing more to share.

Sharing about Mina's pregnancy is too early for him. So he told everyone to not public his family's status including Mina and Nikki's life.

"Hey, why your cheeks turns red?"

Momo asked when she poke Dahyun's cheeks. Now all attention to her make Vernon flustered a little.

"Well, today is hot and my skin easily turns red when my body tenperature rise."

They nodded like innocence as they fell for her lie excuses.

Vernon and Dahyun exhale in relief as they safe to not get caught by their reaction.

"Look there."

Mingyu pointed their left side to see from far, they caught Mina and Mingyu's relatives including their grandparents.

Their relatives saw them and glare like they really wanted to attack Mina and Mingyu so bad.

The glare wasn't make anything change, Mingyu didnt hurt about the hating gaze. All he can feel to his parents are nothing. They already old but they acted like they still have time to feel how amazing to be rich.

Same goes to their grandparents, Mina and Mingyu cant think more how could their grandparents make money as their first property than a family.

"They diguist by our existence."

Tzuyu said when they watching the relatives walking inside court.

"Dont mind them, their gaze are more disguisting than my socks."

Sunghoon blurted make them look at him and Hoshi almost burst into laugh. Wonwoo fix the coat on Mina's shoulder, he really protective with Mina's clothes.

He dont want anyone see her body changes.

Wonwoo also fix his sunglasses, avoiding peoples that might recognize him.

"Let's go, we have to enter the war."

Vernon said as he walk first and they follow him from behind.

Whatever happend, they are ready. Because they know, Vernon can defend Mina, Sunghoon and Mingyu. And he will bring back a justice to them.

They trusted him.

●●●●●●

"The court started now!"

*thump!*

The judge already take a seat infront of everyone inside court. Mina and Mingyu sit on Vernon's side as he standing with wearing a black court robes.

On their right, Saejun also ready to begin the court as well Mingyu's parents are with him.

The others are on behind them, stay silence without single words but they sure supporting Vernon. Even Wonwoo who sat behind Mina feel the tense of the room.

"In **/**/****, there is report that involving Kim Sang Nim and Son Soodam get sued by their own son. Lawyer Chong, please give testify the statement."

Saejun clear his throat and walk to the front to face Vernon's side where Mingyu and Mina sit.

"The statement said that you sent a letter of summons to your own parents because they came to your studio, right?"

Mingyu lean forward as a mic was on the table.

"Yes, I am."

"There is no rules that parents cant came to their child workplace and your action are proving that you have been rude to them."

"Objection!"

Vernon shouted but judger seems doesnt accept his objection. Instead she let Saejun to continue his investigate.

"This sue to your parents was unacceptable because you dared to put the price until 8'000 thousand if they dare to get closer to you."

"I decided to sue them because they broke into my studio without my permission and ransacking my personal stuff! It was rude for anyone who touch someone belongings including a parents."

"Parents know better for their childrens. You cant deny the fact they are your parents and they have right in you."

"Objection!"

Vernon shouted again but this time, judger sign Saejun to end his part. He bow and glare Vernon who stand ul while fixing his robes.

He stood infront and hold some information papers.

"I objected what he said. Its true that parents have right to their childrens, but that was exception to mr. Mingyu."

He take a glimpse to Mingyu's parents as they cant stop glaring him. And from behind, he can see how tense their grandparents expression.

"Because, on two years ago, mr. Sang Nim and mrs. Son Soodam have dumped Mingyu out from their family. That action are proving that mr. Mingyu aren't their responsiblity anymore. He is free to do anything with his life without his parents."

Everyone stay silence and judger seems nodding her head a little as she might agree with Vernon's fact.

"On the day his parents barged in his studio, are proving that they have considered as a thieves."

"Objection!"

"Objection didnt accepted."

Saejun stomp down his seat while Vernon maintain relax. He know the court starting to get more tense and he can feel the fuming on Mingyu's parents shoulders.

"Community law has stipulated that anyone who breaks into a person's place, is iligible to be sued. Mr. Mingyu action for suing his parent are acceptable."

Vernon check his infromation paper again and started to speak again.

"In **/**/****, Kim's family has accused miss Mina of being a terrorist and called Park Sunghoon of being a murdeter without unlogic reason. They said, Sunghoon's birth was the cause their mother passed away."

Judger reaction was obvious to say the she also think the statement was nonsense to her ear.

"They have accused miss Mina and Park Sunghoon for twenty nine years. Last week, Mr. Mingyu sued mr. Tae Sang for attacking miss Mina's house on night when her husband is not at home. This says that mr. Tae Sang try to harm miss Mina."

"Objection! Mr. Tae Sang just wanted to have a talk with miss Mina! But she refused and let her husband attacked him with violence!"

Saejun stand up and spoke make all attention to him. Mina shake her head and Wonwoo scoffs in disbelief.

His action are just to protect Mina and was that so bad to use violence to a person who wanted to harm someone's wife?

"Miss Mina dont want to talk to him because mr. Tae Sang barging her door in full desperate; and he threatened miss Mina that he will kill her if she didn't open the door! That causing her scared and called her husband for a rescue. Is it right to force someone let a stranger get inside their house if they know they in danger?"

"Objection!—

"Miss Mina could have die if she didnt called her husband! Mr. Tae Sang had gone too far and almost causing a crime!"

"Objection!"

*thump thump thump!*

"Lawyer Chwe, lawyer Chong, I warned you two to not argued inside my court once again. If you two did, the court will be postponed. Please be a professional."

Vernon take a deep breath and Saejun also look trying to hold his patience.

"Part one court is over! Please be quite and dont make a fuss!"

*thump!*

The sound of hammer is the sign they can take a rest for twenty minutes. Mina and Mingyu turn around to face theur friends as they look little relief.

Vernon sighed and look at his information papers.

"Mina, you have tell everything since the first time they calles you terrorist until the day you fainted."

"Is Sunghoon have to go too?"

Mina hold Sunghoon arm as she actually dont want hin to get inside the court area.

Vernon shook his head.

"No need, he dont have a story that can drag Mingyu's parents to lose. On part two court, lawyer Saejun aren't allowed to speak anymore. Because his parents dont have report to let us down."

"They still have a chance to get inside jail, right?"

Mingyu said make everyone surprised. The way he spoke like he wanted his parents get into jail.

Its like he being little cruel to his parents.

"They are but not strong enough. Because they didnt harm any of you guys so they might wont have to get inside jail."

Everyone try to calm themself. The court was too tense and a silence make them uncomforted.

They cant imagine how Vernon can stand the atmosphere inside court almost everyday. But they impressed, Vernon look so cool when he acted like a true lawyer.

Mina rest her head on Wonwoo shoulder as the rails is a barrier between them.

Wonwoo cares her shoulder to less her nervous because the part two court will started soon. And that time, she need to talk more.

"I'm scared."

She whispered. All Wonwoo can do is stroke her back.

"My stomach feels a little out of breath."

He bring his other hand to cares her bump. A nervous inside her affected her carriege.

"Just wait a little more. We can win this."

He whispered make Mina sighed.

"Tell everything slowly, Mina. As long as nothing left, we can win this fight."

Momo said to encourage Mina and everyone look confident to her. Mina grin and nodded her head while touching her bump softly.

Mingyu help Mina take seat back as they have few minutes more to start the part two court.

Vernon ask Mina for the last time if she's fine or maybe wanna add more few minutes to calm herself. But Mina shake her head as she sure she can edure the situation well.

*thump thump thump!*

The part two court begin now!"

*thump!*

The judger clear her throat and read the report paper she got.

"Miss Mina, please tell us how the beginning you get to call as terrorist and you brother were accused of be a murderer."

Mina clutch her shirt and take a deep breath. She know everyone behind her was supporting her and she collected all courage and strength inside herself.

She lean her body forward to speak on mic.

"Our father is a Japanese and I was borned at Texas, USA. Our parents marriege are actually unblessed from our grandparents and their loves are forbidden. He took our mother away ftom Korea and stayed at Texas until I borned. After five years, we moved back to Korea as our mother was carrying Sunghoon. We stayed at her old flower's shop."

Mina stop for a while and take a deep breath again.

"Soon after Sunghoon was borned at Changwon, our mother passed away. And our relatives accused my brother as a murderer and chased us out from our mom's old flower shop. Our father bring us to Kobe, Japan to continue lives together as family of three. But when I was fifteen years old,"

She suddenly stop for a while because there is barrier on her throat. Mina tried her best to not choke her words as it was hurt to tell the pain story again.

Mingyu, Sunghoon and Wonwoo know how she feels. Momo aslo understand what her bestfriends have been through.

"When I was teenage that time, our house got broke in by three thieves. Our father get stabbed infront of my eyes. After that night, I decided to come back to Seoul and raised Sunghoon alone. That is why our relarives called me as terrorist."

Judger nodded her head and flip another papers. She then hitted her hammer for another call.

"Mr. Mingyu, please tell us the day before you sued your parents and how could mr. Tae Sang attacked miss Mina's house."

Mina lean back as soon her job was done. She can exhale in relief and the nervous faded away from her body.

She feel that she free from a tighten atmosphere. And she started you sweating hot.

She then hear what Mingyu will say as soon he lean his body forward.

"On Tuesday, our relatives told us to come to Mina mom's old flower shop. They wanted to talk with us so we came with Sunghoon and Wonwoo. We came in peace but things getting worse when our my father spoke about Mina and Sunghoon's status."

He glance at his parents to see their reaction, they look unbothered and seriously didnt care about their son talking about them.

Mingyu then continue.

"Ou relatives forced Mina to sign land contract which is they wanted to sell Mina's mother land without her agreement. They even told Sunghoon to go Russia so he can build his own company. But Mina refused and aren't allowed Sunghoon to do what our relatives wanted. My father was mad and the chaos begin between all of us including  our grandparents."

They also the same, their grandparents didnt react anything.

"They being harshed to Mina and insulted her and Sunghoon until she had enough. Mina was really dissapointed that time until she suddenly fainted. At same day, my sister passed away on evening at France. She drowned and she wasn't supposed to continue study at France."

He take a deep breath again as he actually hate to talk about Wonyoung.

"Our grandparents actually arranged me with Mina, my own cousin but we refused. We didnt love each other more than just a cousin. My parents was so mad, until they dumped away from the family. When they broke in my studio, I have decided to sue them. That is why uncle Tae Sang was so mad and attacked Mina's house."

Mingyu end his explaination made judger nodded her head.

"Lawyer Chong and Lawyer Chwe, please come to the front."

*thump!*

Vernon and Saejun stand up and walk towards judger while Mina and Mingyu turn around. They hugging their friends to share the relieveness inside them.

They have done well and everyone was proud to them.

"You guys have done a good job."

Hoshi said while patting Mingyu's shoulder. Sunghoon hug Mina before he clap his hand with Mingyu.

Wonwoo cares Mina head and hold her hand.

*thump thump thump!*

"The court has decide!"

Everyone stand up and Mina cant let her hands go from Wonwoo and Mingyu can feel Sunghoon touch his shirt as they nervous to know the result.

From their side, their relatives also nervous but the expression on Saejun was annoyed.

Saejun look like he was about to kill someone.

"With this, the court declares mr. Sang Nim and mrs. Soodam are charged a fine of 16'000 thousand! Mr. Kim Tae Sang will imprisoned for 2 years!"

"No, judger! There must be missing point! I didnt do any crime!"

Mrs. Kim shouted to judger but she seems dont care.

"Sorry, the court decision is final."

*thump thump thump!*

After end of the court, everyone walk out from the room and some of peoples begin to left the building.

But Mina and Mingyu's relatives aren't satisfied with the decision. They prevent Mina and Mingyu way and facing them with full of furious.

"Remember, Mingyu! This is not the end!"

Mrs. Kim pointed her finger infront of Mingyu's face. But he didnt flinch or react anything, he just; emotionless.

"Alright, tell me when this will end."

"I regretted to have a son like you!"

"Oh, I regretted to have a mother like you. A murderer."

"What?!"

She was about to attack Mingyu before Sunghoon stand beside him.

"Now you mad because Mingyu hyung called you a murderer, but was you ever think my feelings when you called me murderer too? I didnt do any crime but you accused me nonsense."

She glare Sunghoon and Sang Nim interrupt.

"If its not because this woman is your cousin, I should have kill her from the first place she came here."

"Try to kill her or I'll kill you first."

Wonwoo interfere make Mingyu more suffocated.

"Enough, starting from today; dont come near us or see Mina anymore. A murderer to Wonyoung shouldn't dare to show their face here."

Mingyu suddenly pull Tzuyu wrist and everyone started to follow him from behjnd leaving his parents furious.

"Dont bring Wonyoung's name inside this matter!"

Mingyu stop again and take a deep breath. He turn around and glare them.

"Say a murderer who sent their own daughter to a dangerous place, such a shameful parents."

They left the building while his parents was speechless.

Mingyu cant say anything more, its so much pain he endured after what his parents have done. He was embaressed to Mina because of his parents, she suffered.

Same goes to Sunghoon, he was guilty to know a boy that love dance suffered with all insulted he got from their relatives.

"I'm sorry about my parents, everyone. They have caused lots of trouble to you guys."

Hoshi shake his head and touch Mingyu's shoulder.

"Dont say like that, we're all your bestfriends. It doesnt matter what you faced, we always supported you."

They nodded their head as to assure Mingyu that Hoshi is right. After all, they have been friends for a long time. There is nothing to be embaressed towards each other.

Mingyu grin and nodded his head.

"Let's go home. But we can dinner together tonight, my treat!"

"That we wont refuse it! Let's go Hoshi, I wont reject a free dinner!"

Momo pull Hoshi to his car make him flustered as she pull his collar from behind. They laughing to see that lovers before they also thought to go home too.

"May I send you to Wonwoo's company?"

Vernon asked Dahyun as she have to go back to Wonwoo's company to check the condition of the building.

Dahyun nodded and they go to Vernon's car that was parked not far from Mingyu's car.

"Tzuyu-yah, do you mind to go to theme park with me?"

She frown and check her watch.

"You didnt busy today?"

Mingyu grin and shake his head.

"Anni, I feel bored. We can check Mina's cafe first before go to theme park."

Tzuyu nodded her head and Mingyu awkwardly open the door for her. Tzuyu still wont forget that he pulled her wrist ago and she trying to control her heartbeat.

She dont know why sometimes she get nervous around Mingyu but he make her comfortable with his apoearence.

"Won,"

Mina rest her chin on his shoulder and pouted.

"I'm hungry."

Wonwoo laughed when he see her adorable side has come out whenever she hungry. Looks like he have been in love with a pregnant woman inside Mina's soul.

"Aigoo, mommy's to be really hungry right now?"

"You only prepared egg sandwiches ago, its not enough for me!"

He pinch her nose when she frown.

"Mianhae, I dont know how to cook. Tell me, what do you want to eat?"

Mina pouted her lips and tap her chin make Wonwoo cant hold his heartbeat, she is too adorable right now.

"I want bulgogi, red kimchi and pizza. Dont forget an ice cream!"

His eyes widen to hear her appetite.

"Are you a pregnant woman or a pig?"

"Yah!"

She hitted his chest and earn a big laughing. Wonwoo hold her both arms when she look away from him and cross her arms.

He tried to bring her closer to him.

"Okay, hehehe I'm sorry. I'm just kidding, let's eat what you want for lunch. Then you can eat again on dinner with others."

"I want a peaceful rest after lunch. Dont you dare to play your games beside me. Its too noisy."

Wonwoo faint a fake smile and cares her hair.

"Okay, I wont. Let's go, my queen. We having lunch now."

Mina roll her eyes and get inside his car without waiting he open it first. Wonwoo exhale a relieve sighed before rushing to his door.

"I didnt know a pregnant woman could be this scary. I wonder how late Wonhyuk handle his wife when she's pregnant Nikki."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
31K 1K 52
Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here too. Sorry if my english was bad. Kinda...
14.6K 637 35
This is my first story so I'm really sorry if I'm bad at expressing....n guys if u find this story good..do vote for me😊 "I love her n she loves me...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...