Professor Romanoff

By freromanoff

After you've broken up with your boyfriend you definitely need a distraction. And the distraction you need co... More

A/N
"that fucking asshole"
Miss Romanoff
Tutoring
meeting the avengers
unprofessional
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 10

5.2K 154 97
By freromanoff

The receptionist from the first time is back. Without even saying a word she gestures to the elevator. I step inside, gesturing to Ella to follow me. Her eyes are bigger than ever and she's obviously trying to take everything in.

'Oh my god, I can't believe it!' she says smiling. The elevator doors close.

'Miss Y/L/N, where do you want to go?' the elevator voice asks.

'Nineteenth floor please.'

The elevator starts moving, while I smile reassuringly at Ella.
'Thank you, Jarvis.'

'It is my pleasure, miss,' he answers.

'They have a voice in their elevator? That's literally the coolest thing ever!'

I grin at Ella. 'Yeah, yeah, I actually love this place.'

She steps a bit closer, looking worried. 'By the way, we don't have to talk about this right now, but the apartment...'

I sigh and close my eyes. 'I know, El, I know. We can talk about it after we have put our bags away and stuff.'
She nods and the elevator doors open.

'Y/N Y/L/N!' Yelena exclaims, walking up to me smiling. 'You are back! And you brought a friend, I see. Who is this?'

'This is Ella,' I introduce her. The other Avengers that are in the living room right now look up too.
Ella grins at Yelena. 'This is the best place ever! It's so cool!'

'I know, right!' Yelena answers, grinning back.

She looks quickly at me. 'Y/N, Natasha wants to talk to you after you've put your bags away. Come on, I'll show you both your room!'

'So, it's pretty cool right! Two bathrooms, and bedrooms. Your own, private apartment,' Yelena finishes.

I nod. 'Yeah, it's cool!'

Ella drops her bags. 'I love it!'

Yelena glances quickly at me. 'This is basically the girls part of the floor. We've got Natasha next door, my room's across from this one, Kate sleeps next to me and Wanda on your other side. Further on are the boys. Now, Ella, I am going to take you with me. Y/N, Natasha is on the roof right now, so you should go there.'

'What is she doing on the roof?'

Yelena shrugs. 'She just likes it there.'

I nod. 'Sure.'

The elevator doors open, coming out on the roof. It's basically just a flat roof, with on the edges little walls that come up to my waist, from about thirty centimetres wide and on one of them is Natasha sitting, her legs hanging over the edge. It's dark already, so we have a view over the whole city and all its lights beneath us.

I walk up to her, hesitant.

'Natasha?'

Without saying a word she pats on the edge of the building, next to her. I walk up there, looking down, and oh god, we are up high. Do I really have to go sit just like her, my legs hanging over the edge.

'Are you scared?' she asks, finally.

Without saying a word, I nod. Even though she is sitting with her back to me, she seems to catch up on it.

'Don't be. If you fall, I'll catch you.'

'Are you sure?' I ask.

'Yes,' she just says.

I go sit next to her, swinging my legs over the edge. I bend a bit forward, looking down, getting a weird feeling in my stomach. It feels like fear, but also excitement. We must be hundreds of metres above the ground here.

We just sit there, in silence.

'You know, I've always loved roofs. It just has that feeling, from being above everyone, being able to see everything happening, just being so high up,' she says.

I nod, slowly.
'Aren't you scared?'

'No... not really,' she answers. 'I have been taught not to fear.'

We fall silent again, a comfortable silence.

'You know,' I say, 'When I was younger, I was afraid of absolutely everything.'

She chuckles softly. 'Really?'

'Yeah, I had the most irrational fears. For example, I absolutely feared my mothers coffee machine. Every time she turned it on, I cried. I have no idea why.'

'You were afraid of a coffee machine?' she laughs.

'I mean, it was really loud, so yeah!'

She moves a bit closer to me, putting an arm around my waist.

'I still don't like coffee.'

Now she's full on laughing at me. 'Really? You don't like coffee?!'

'No, I hate it!'

She has a half smirk on her face. 'Then I know not to give you that tomorrow.'

'I would probably throw it in a plant.'

She smirks. 'Poor plant.'

'No pity for the plant.'

'Just as ruthless as me, huh?'

'Oh, most definitely.'

Keeping her arm around my waist, she uses her other hand to move my face closer to hers, bending forward to kiss me. Our lips touch each other. She tastes like strawberry.

She separates herself from me again, however still holding her grip on my waist.

'Why did you decide to become a professor?' I ask.

She chuckles. 'I guess I just wanted something new and this is something that I can kind of combine with the Avengers work. And I think I am pretty good at it, even though one student of me keeps staring at my boobs the whole lesson.'

I swallow. 'Now, do they?'

She turns her face to mine again, staring into my eyes.

'Yeah, they do. And on top of that they always wear such interesting outfits. Like they want me to notice it.'

I raise one brow. 'Now, do they?'

She smirks. 'Yeah, they do.'

'And, miss Romanoff, do you like that?'

She moves a bit closer to me again, her lips grazing over mine. I smile against hers.

'Ah, well, maybe I do, even though it's a bit of a distraction while teaching.'

'Is it? Is it such a distraction?'

'Oh? Do you think she likes knowing that?'

'I am pretty sure she does, miss Romanoff.'

'Maybe it's the fact that she feels in control for a moment then, cause she definitely wasn't all the times she was laying on my desk with her legs spread.'

I let out an audible gasp and feel her smirking against my lips.

'Cause, Y/N, let's be honest, we both know that I am in control.'

I move closer to her, putting one leg between hers, pulling them away from each other, aware of the risky game I am playing - both the danger of falling and her.

'But are you, truly? Or are you only in control because I decided you could be?'

She raises an eyebrow. 'You think you are in control, sweetheart?'

'You think you are in control?'

'We both know I am.'

God damn it, yes, she's in control and I fucking know it. But that doesn't mean that I can't search for her borders.

She's changed out of her Black Widow suit, wearing a short skirt now. I let my fingers slowly get under it, drawing patterns on her thighs, slowly coming closer to her pussy.

She gasps softly as I finally reach her already wet pussy, remove her underwear with one finger and slip another one inside of her.

'You like that, miss Romanoff?'

She laughs softly at me, not answering.
'So, the roles are reversed now? Go on.'

While still inside her, I started making circling motions around her clit, a small moan escaping her lips. Then, I start rubbing her clit with two fingers, while still moving the other one in her, faster and with more pressure. I hear her breathing getting heavier, knowing she's about to cum, on the brink.

I slip my finger outside of her, and remove the ones rubbing her clit too. Her eyes widen as I put my finger in my mouth, sucking it, the finger I was just inside her with.

'You like that, Romanoff?' I ask, chuckling. 'That's what you get for teasing me.'

'Oh, no fucking way,' she hisses.

I smile at her, swinging my legs back on the roof and standing up, as I feel the first raindrops falling.

'Dinner should be almost ready by now, miss Romanoff. I suggest you get yourself cleaned up,' I say, referring to the wetness from her pussy that has soaked her underwear.

And so, her eyes following me furiously, desperate to cum, I walk back to the elevator leading off the roof, leaving her alone in the rain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6K 61
You are a 22 year old female attending the University of Washington. You are majoring in international business, which requires you to take a foreign...
90.7K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...
114K 2.6K 42
just a little N.R. x Y/N Stark fanfiction "You just wanna stare at her for the rest of the evening or will you actually go over and talk to her?" "Y...
217K 4.2K 48
A reader x Natasha Romanoff story where the reader is a mutant that Fury wants to be on the Avengers. What happens when she falls for Natasha Romanof...