Her Second Life | Liskook Au

By Ppriyanim

Lalisa Han is a computer genius from a poor family who fought and struggle their life out of poverty after a... More

Introduction
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Second Chance
Chapter 2: Kwon Lisa
Chapter 3: Call Me Daddy
Chapter 4: Rebound
Chapter 5: Used To Be
Chapter 6: Breaking My Rules
Chapter 7: Try
Chapter 8: I Can Love You
Chapter 9: Worth the Risk?
Chapter 10: Mine
Chapter 11: Ramyeon
Chapter 12: One Night?
Chapter 13: About to Start
Chapter 14: Pause
Chapter 15: Council Meeting
Chapter 16: Celebrity Camp (1)
Chapter 17: Celebrity Camp (2)
Chapter 18: Nightmares
Chapter 19: Ending Scene
Chapter 20: Mix Signals
Chapter 21: Lost in Contact
Chapter 22: Let's Go Home
Chapter 23: Parrot Cage
Chapter 24: A Mere Stranger
Chapter 25: Lalisa Han
Chapter 26: Penthouse
Chapter 27: Master Jeon
Chapter 28: That Someone
Chapter 29: That One Night
Chapter 30: She Needs You
Chapter 31: Broken Promise?
Chapter 32: Truth
Chapter 33: Anymore
Chapter 34: Tenancy of Love
Chapter 35: Fake a Faint
Chapter 37: Diamond Ring
Chapter 38: At the Ball
Chapter 39: Elevator
Chapter 40: Who is K?
Chapter 41: The Ring of Truth
Chapter 42: History
Chapter 43: Cruel Reality
Chapter 44: Moon Street
Chapter 45: Mountain Seas
Chapter 46: Their First Life
Chapter 47: Tragedy
Chapter 48: Will
Chapter 49: Wine & Diamond
Chapter 50: Act of Patience
Chapter 51: Her Jade, His Destiny
Chapter 52: Her Second Life
Epilogue
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT!

Chapter 36: The Han's

1.2K 47 19
By Ppriyanim

Jungkook's POV

"Why do I need to wear tux?"

I said while watching Lisa picking up some tie from the selection. After we made love on that house, she insisted on going into this luxurious place that I've never been to.

"It looks good on you, Sir"

I glance at the girls giggling while adjusting my black pants, and Lisa's eyes rolling from their flirtation. She's so cute, but I like it better if she's doing that while I'm fucking her.

"It's only right that the star of the night looks good in his own welcoming party," She said while picking up the silver shiny tie on the selection and went towards me, but the girl beside me blocked her and about to take the tie on her hand.

"Excuse me what are you doing?" Lisa asked the girl.

"This our latest rare collection and it is quite expensive Maam, the shiny strap has a diamond dust in it, so we insist of doing the tie on our customer"

My eyes widen from what she said, how the fuck that tie had diamond dust on it wtf?! But my eyes turn to Lisa glaring at the girl obviously flirting with me.

"I don't care, I can tie it myself," "Just get me all your dresses," She said exceptionally calm.

"But Maa—"

"The" "Dresses.."  "now"

This Lisa is so new to me but I found it very interesting.

"But Maam we will be sco—"

"Ahh! Please just go!" the manager stopped her saying another word when she saw Lisa's eyes darken

"I-I'm so sorry Vice Chairwoman Han she's new here, please pardon her rudeness,"

The girl was shock to the core when she heard who she was talking rudely,

"I-I'm so sorry Ms Han," she's trembling along with the other girls.

"That's quite alright, please the dresses.." They lower their heads and went to get the dresses.

Poor them, I hope this isn't their last day.

"Do you really need to glare at her?" I asked while she's tying the expensive necktie on my neck.

"She's too touchy on you earlier, it's irritating me.." she look up at me and pecked my lips.

"And you, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Very much," I smiled with my eyes almost closing, "I didn't know, Jealous Lisa is so intimidating and scary,"

"I'm possessive as you do and I don't want anyone touching mine," "I know your stylist and make up artist glammed you but you're out of work right now," She said before fixing the tie and tugging in more.

"There, that tie looks good on you, I'm still curious how that simple tie have diamond dust on it," She giggled.

"Do you want to know if it's true?" I went closer. "Let's check it to some pawnshop," She slapped my chest, then laugh.

And soon enough the dresses arrived.

"Here is the dresses, Maam" The two girls entered the room, and her face suddenly changes into her professional bitch face.

I just laughed at her softly, the duality of this girl really.

She picked a light gray silky slit fitted dress that suits her curves so much, and a silver stiletto. She picked a white pearl earring and paired it with a pearl ring. She looks like the pearl sunshine while I look like a shear midnight, but I love the contrast of our clothes it suits us very much.

Before we could go back to my car, we added more layer into our thin clothes with me wearing a black thick coat, and her a woolen white coat, and for more than 3 hours drive we arrived on we arrived a secluded area somewhere in Daegu further away from the city at the huge European gate with a very strict security but nonetheless they let us past through, cause why wouldn't they.

The princess of the house is here with me.

We were trailing a long road like we're trailing deep into forest but when I saw the end of the road my eyes pierced at the huge European style mansion, as if we traveled to London to visit the Queen at Buckingham Palace.

"Bloody Hell!" I almost choked.

"Thi-This is your main house?!" I look at her taking the roundabout and exit towards the mansion.

"Yes, welcome to The Han's baby!" She winked at me, but my heart felt so overwhelmed by what I'm seeing there's even other mansion on the other exit of the roundabout but not as grand as this mansion.

This looks like a fortress of Royalty.

"Is the mansion on the other sides yours as well?!" I asked her.

"No baby, it belongs to my relatives but everything you can see here is technically mine," "My first ever investor gave me a piece of this land as a gift for making him a billionaire and I bought the rest to make some part for sustainability, some vegetable production, farm, and the others are purely for community and entertainment,"

"Since it's 300 hectares is too big for one mansion, we decided to give a property rights of the lands to our relative who wants to stay here," "And fortunately, all of them loved the idea.. that's why this community is called 'The Han's," She said.

A/N: [Property Rights — means they have a written contract that her relative have an authority to build their houses on the property lot written on their agreement but in Title and Ownership, Lisa owns The Han's]

"What? So you mean everyone lives here?!" She nodded.

"Yes, And I believe all of them are waiting for you at the hall," We arrived in front of the massive front door of the mansion, the staff bowed at us, as the valet parked my car.

"Is the famous Youtube Vlogger Han Sae Kyo is here as well?" I asked while the maid took our coat when we entered the grand entrance of the house there's a two way staircase with a huge chandelier on the middle.

"I think so? that bitch thinks herself as nomad," She said.

That bitch?

"Sir, Milady," the maid bow her head, "This way to the ball," She gestured us going to the tall and royalty-like hallway.

"Shall we Milady?" I reach out for her hand, and kiss the back of her hand. I heard her giggling.

"We shall my Lord," She giggled, hooking her hand on my arms, as we started walking.

"Eomma and I really loves classic European style of mansion, so we built it this way since it's our main house," "It should be the grandest of the grand," She said, probably noticed it when I kept observing the whole place.

"I see, this place looks royalty," I whispered and she just giggled at me, before we stopped on the huge two way door leading us to the party.

"Are we the last people to arrive?" She asked the announcer.

"Yes milady, everyone had already arrived few minutes ago," Lisa nodded her head.

"Announce our entrance," She said as the man opened the door for us.

"Vice Chairwoman Lalisa Han, and Mr. Jeon Jungkook has arrived!"

The spotlight blinded my eyes for a second but it recovered fast and noticed that we're on the second floor of the house.

And as we descended the stairs I saw a lot of familiar faces that runs the entrepreneur industry from different field and aspect. I felt nervous seeing their intimidating stare but I remain my calm composure and remind myself about everything that me and Butler Shon practiced for a month.

I just entered the main fortress but at least this time I went here with the princess of the land. That at least my heart felt a little at ease.

"My darling son in law, you finally made it to The Han's" I saw her mother wearing a very lavish gown with a man who looks a bit like Hyun Suk.

We instant bow our heads to the King and Queen of the Palace.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Chairman Han and Chairwoman Han," I said, Her mother hugged me like how she did earlier, and I did as well.

"Appa this is—"

"The famous Jeon Jungkook who captured our princess heart, yes of course I know him very well," Her father smiled, "I have to admit, I do am sorry that I put you all there in Celebrity Camp.. you already know that it's just for diversion and entertainment,"

Her father reach out his hand for a hand shake, and I took his hand and even bow at him. I can hear him chuckling as I did.

"I don't mind it that much Sir," "The entertainment community helped us a lot with our works anyway, so there's still benefit that we lived there during the pandemic,"

"Now I admire you more," Her father chuckled, "Honestly speaking, you grew my respect when I watch the ending scene for my daughter," "You did well since you two will be married sooner or later,"

"You flutters me Chairman Han, it's only right since I am dating your daughter, I shouldn't hide my relationship just to satisfy the viewers satisfaction," I said bowing my head a few times.

"Yes but please do call me Appa or dad from now on," I nodded with a smile.

"Yes.. Appa," I purse my lips as Lisa hugged my arms tight, slightly rubbing her side head.

"Kookie hyung!!!!"

I turn around and saw hyun suk running towards us.

"Ohh! Hyun Sukka!" We did our handshake that we just created a year ago after spending a lot of time together.

"You finally made it to The Han's, I thought my sister would remain kwon!" He said before laughing at it.

"Shut it Hyun Suk!" Lisa hissed at him.

"I know right, I really thought I wouldn't be able to meet my son in law as Han Ji Young"

"Appa!" All of them laughed at her.

"What? You're always going Kwon, we thought you'd stay like that forever!" Her father said.

"Going Kwon?" I asked confusedly.

"It's our inside joke when she's going to pretend that Kwon Lisa, she presented herself to you" Hyun Suk said.

"Don't get me wrong hyung, we're kinda disappointed that she met you that way, but you'll understand it soon enough why,"

"It's alright, I already knew who she really is now, she doesn't need to explain everything," I smiled.

"Come here son, we'll introduce to you to the family," Her mother gestured us to go to the center  of the ball where the table of Lisa's family is seated.

We took our glasses of champagne and face the whole audience.

I look around and finally realize that the whole place was set up nicely, and was catered. If you will ask me this place looks like it had been prepared for a long time.

"Everyone probably already knew who he is, but this man is Jeon Jungkook.."

"Lisa's Fiancé"

I can hear a loud murmur inside the the big hall.

"I believe this shall not leak out of The Han's, I only want you to know first before our engagement party and also to make you stop sending proposal from one of your friend's sons,"

Lisa held my arm, and told me to greet them.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, pleasure to meet you all,"

— 잔 장국 —

"What is Lalisa thinking!"

I heard a voices from the outside of the restroom when I was about to open the door, but my hand couldn't turn the knob.

"Why would she marry a guy from a random boy band! Is she insane?!"

"There's a lot of marriage proposal for her every week to a very prominent and influential family but she decided to lock herself to a random guy she met somewhere in Seoul!"

"I know right, that tuxedo looks like she bought it on M&E Vip, and that silver tie that has a real diamond dust in it!" "It was the latest and rare collection of M&E" "That man wouldn't be able to buy that!!"

What am I?! A Gold digger?!

I insisted of buying what we are wearing tonight, it's not as expensive as I expected. My Rolex watch cost more that our clothes!

Besides it's not so gentlemanly if I allow her to pay! I still have my own dignity as a man.

And what's the use of having a black card if I can't buy an expensive clothes?!

"He only love Lisa because he wants fame and influence,"

"He will just make her as his retirement plan, a fucking gold digger, because they will be disbanded soon,"

I glared my eyes on the unopened door, with my hand gripping tightly unto the knob.

Who do they think I am?

They don't know our story and obviously they don't know who I am but they're loud and bark like they know everything.

I was about to open the door when I heard a voice of a woman talking to them.

"This is the reason why all of you never put name in the industry"

"All of you bark and gossip without any context"

"How annoying"

"Han Sae Kyo!! You bi—"

"What? Did I stutter?" "Don't you know the man you've been talking about has a higher Net Worth than all you combined?" She scoffed.

"You probably didn't know but he is one of the pride of South Korea contributing 6% of the revenue of this whole country!"

"You three couldn't even go past 1% so who are you to tell that he's a gold digger?" She laughed, "He went on top on Entertainment industry after his company struggled from bankruptcy, but with his talent, perseverance, and his personality he climb up to take that brand reputation every month,"

"So don't bark like a fucking dog.. aren't you the three headed pig?"

"You bitch! You won't go away with this!!"

"Bitch is my fucking nickname you fucking dickheads" "But unlike all you barking pigs who just have the luxury to live here because you're second blood relative, I know where to open my fucking mouth!"

"So if you excuse me scram! You're blocking my way!"

I heard them cursing until the famous vlogger I knew just yelled at them, and I couldn't stop myself from laughing hard inside the restroom.

So that's why Lisa called her bitch earlier, she just confirmed her nickname is bitch.

"God, that's really funny," I wiped the tear formed in my right eye and open the door of the restroom to the seat next to Lisa who look like she's planning something evil.

"You dump didn't you?" She whispered.

"What? No!" I laughed, "There's a barking pigs outside of the restroom blocking my way so I couldn't go out," "Sorry did I wait you too much baby?" I asked, she look at me for a few seconds and shook her head, and pan her head to the left and her mouth went agape.

"You fucking bitch you finally decided to go home!" She stood up from her seat and I followed her turning around to see her hugging Han Sae Kyo.

"You stupid Kwon! you really think I wouldn't know how dumb that fucking name to introduce yourself!" They both jump like an old Bestfriend who just see each other again.

"Ahh Sae Kyo, this is my fiancé," I stood up from my seat "This is—"

"Jeon Jungkook, damn girl you're so lucky!" She nudge Lisa's waist and Lisa nudge her back.

"Nice to meet you Han Sae Kyo" I said bowing, and she bow her head as well.

"God is he for real? He's so polite! Hey bro are you for real?"

I laughed at her

"No, just a bit shy for the first time meeting," I said.

"Ahh, did you know the three headed pig were barking about him earlier? I swear I almost scope their eyes out earlier," I saw Lisa's face went serious.

"Aish! I should really do something with them!" "The investment that I gave them kept on going down!" She shook her head.

"They think I wouldn't pull my remaining investment because we're related by blood, but they're wasting my money for their own personal things than using it for the growth of their company!"

"Do you know what they told about Jung—" I shook my head to Sae kyo and she saw me doing that before she could say a thing.

"What's wrong? What did they said about him?" Lisa look at me then return her gaze of Sae Kyo, I saw her smirking at me.

"Did you know they said, Jungkook is a gold digger?" I pursed my lips averting my gaze to Lisa.

"They said you are his retirement plan when interlude disbanded, and even said that you bought what he's wearing tonight,"

"Is that so?"

I'm not even looking at her but, I can feel her bad aura already leaking out of her.

God please have mercy.

"And even said that You're stupid to marry a random guy in some street of Seoul than being a wise girl to marry a guy who already knew how to run a company, and from a prominent family as well,"

And everything went silent.

I slowly look back to Lisa because her silence is scaring me, she is staring somewhere else as I followed the direction and saw three mid age man talking and laughing about something.

I return my gaze and paused by to her cousin, and saw her eyes in joy and her lips in pure happiness. Are they really going to, ruin their relative like this because of me?

"I guess, I should really toast those pigs," Lisa said, going towards her seat, taking the glass of champagne.

"Lisa don't please," I stopped her before her hand reach the wine glass.

"You're still blood related to them, and I'm okay" "I wasn't hurt, so it's okay" I said but she removed my hand and took the glass and knife.

"I think you're underestimating your position and your future position in this family Jungkook," She said.

"You are the first guy I introduces to the family, the guy I promised myself to spend my life with, the guy who already treated as my husband in this family along with my people, and the guy who is going to run the empire with me,"

"If you think being called a gold digger and a retirement plan is okay for you, it is not for me"

"I won't stand here ignoring their pretenses and acting like they didn't discriminated you behind your back and especially behind my back.."

"You already experienced this kind of treatment back when you're a rookie artist, and I won't let you experience this kind of mistreatment from my family as well as inside my property,"

"They don't know our story, and especially they don't know how vicious I am when I'm fucking mad.."

"I'm sorry to say baby but your welcoming party is a decoy.." I look at her confused, "They refuses to meet us in a formal meeting so Mom did this for you and for them cause she knew they would come here and meet you," "It's like hitting two birds with one stone,"

"I'm really sorry," She caressed my face before getting everyone's attention as the glass and knife colliding resonated the whole place.

"Now that everyone is present.." She smirked.

"Let's begin the real motive of this gathering shall we?"

What?

————

Are you ready for I Am The Sword Tomorrow? Cause I'm not huhuhu.

Anyone here remember who Han Sae Kyo is? Hihihi clue [character in let me show you]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 25.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
95.6K 3K 38
Lisa is forced to marry jeon jungkook, who have a temper disorder. From an emotionless marriage, how can they become each other's need. A short emoti...
232K 17.8K 188
When in the presence of strangers, Jungkook was always handsome and cold, making it difficult for others to get close to him. He was like the frosted...
45.2K 788 49
Jeon Jungkook The heir of the korean mafia. cold, dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse and n...