Starbright Dreamer ( Bakugou...

By Lunora0101

‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around... More

Introduction
Pilot🌟
Plum Fairy
Scrawny Muscles
Explosive
Motivation
Hope🌟
Return to the Throne
Truth
Burnt Broccoli
Will of the Dead🌟
The Poet, Silvestor
Family Influence
USJ
Sports Festival
New Day, New Name🌟
Angel Myths
Consulting the Flame
Best Internship
Idiotic Transformer
Promise🌟
Birds of a Feather
Last Night
Family Gesture
Villain Raid
Imagination Devastation🌟
Inevitable
Tears
Close Friends
Flourishing Scars
Rings of Trust🌟
Cramping Bonds
Guard Dog
Class Cookout
Starry Triple
The Bet🌟
Happy Birthday Plum!
Racing Hearts
Close Contact
Rising
Full House
Practical Start
Rough Patch🌟
A Mother's Rage
Chemistry
The Final Blow
Reconcile
Similarities 🌟
Breaking Down
Petals of Sorrow
Wall of Memories
Despair
Wall of Memories Pt. 2🌟
Rage Beyond Measure
Family Traits
A Father's Efforts
It Still Hurts
True Villany🌟
Reminisce
Don't Go Again
Affectionate
Welcome Back
Mother Figure 🌟
From Here on Out
Flirtatious
Admirers
Daddy's Little Star
Forever Since Then🌟
Picture Perfect
Conspiracy
Uncertainty
Old Friends
Igniting Old Flames🌟
Character
Training Buddies
Bonnie and Clyde
Date Night
A Mother for The Lost Child 🌟
Happy Birthday Puppy!
Happy Birthday Puppy Pt. 2
Feminine
Dangerous Woman
Expectation
The Curse of Time 🌟
Teddy Bear
Intimate
Catching Up
Saviour
Contemplate🌟
In Mourning
Summer Camp Shoot
The Most Informative
Last Warning
*ੈ✩‧₊˚Finale*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Party Preparations

222 12 6
By Lunora0101

"So you'll be at the party Astor?" You asked your brother as your group walked back to the hotel.

"Yeah, I fund some of the research here cuz some the inventors and their children are fans of the shows my company owns."

"Are you planning to do like a Disney World type of thing since your company is so big?" Denki asked.

Astor shrugged his shoulders in thought. "Probably, but a vast majority of the shows I own are not really for kids. Also I have no idea how to make an adult theme park. Cuz you know some stupid Karen will try and bring their kid and try to shut me down."

You nodded at his words as you looked back at Katsuki and poked his side playfully. "Fuck you, don't do that shit." He said as you just laughed in return.

"Ew stop that." Hitoshi said as you just flicked him off and Xiao'yuer cackled.

"So what are you guys wearing to the party?" Astor asked. "Y/N I know you have something good in your suitcase."

"You already know. It's about to be 2, that party starts at 7 right?" You asked.

"Correct, so it would be best for us to group up at 6:30." Iida suggested as you agreed.

"Hey you guys got something to wear?" You asked the girls.

"Uh yeah I think I got something good." Ochaco said as Momo and Jirou nodded.

"Can I see what y'all got before we leave?" You asked as they nodded in response. "What about you Puppy?" You said quietly just for him to hear.

He looked over at you and shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno, I didn't really bring anything."

"How come?"

"I wasn't expecting to go." He responded scratching his head tiredly. "Don't worry about it I'll find something."

You hummed satisfied as you entered the hotel's lobby. Astor took your arm prompting you to stop.

"Hey Bakugou, lemme borrow her for a bit." He told the blonde who slowly let go of you hand and you waved goodbye as he left with the others.

"What's up?" You asked.

"Just wanted to make sure you were okay. You seemed upset earlier until Bakugou talked to you." He said looking down at you still concerned by your earlier behavior.

You nodded and smiled to yourself. "Yeah, he said some good things to me and I'm okay now."

Astor nodded and put his hand on your head. "Just making sure. Also, try not to be so stubborn when he can tell somethings wrong. It kinda hurts seeing that he's replaced me as your emotional support in times like this, but at the very least he's making you happy. That's all I can ask for."

"Oh come on he didn't replace you. I still have you sing me to sleep sometimes."

He hummed with a joking tone and ruffled your head. "See you at the party."

At that he left, as he walked Reyna appeared next to him in a ball of light. It was then that you wondered where the lioness was. More importantly where she came from, but you brushed it aside and walked towards the elevator. As it opened Izuku came out.

"BB where you going?"

"Oh Melissa just contacted me and said she made something for me." He responded. "It shouldn't take long."

"Okay, be careful." You said as he left the elevator and you entered.

Once on your floor you went into your room and opened you suitcase. Sibyl was sat on the couch as you came out with your clothes and a knife. You sat down at a vanity and looked in the mirror as you cut your arm.

"Come to reality Pixie." You said as the pool of blood morphed and there stood your imaginary friend.

"Y/N you needed me?" He asked.

"Yeah, can you help me with my hair? I want it curled to the side." You asked him.

"Of course." He said picking up the combs you laid out and got to work.

As he did your hair you tended to the pallette and makeup at your table. Suddenly you remembered.

"Sibyl!" You called to him.

The fox entered the room holding a Pepsi in his paw. "Yeah?"

"Can you bring out the dress I had for myself, as well as the ones Mai made for the girls?"

"Okie." He said setting his drink down and going into your luggage.

Soon Pixie finished and set the curling iron and combs down. "There how does it look?"

You shook your head in the mirror watching it bounce then smiled. "Perfect, thanks Pixie."

"No problem." He responded as he tried to touch your wound but you stopped him.

"Not yet I might need you to do their hair also, okay?"

"Sure thing." He said nodding in agreement.

"I got your dress lady." Sibyl said holding up the outfit.

"Great." You said getting up and proceeded to put the attire on as a knock came at the door.

"Let me see." Sibyl got off the bed and approached the hotel door. "Ladies come in."

The three girls entered the room and you came out dressed in your attire. "Hey girls."

Their eyes were glued to you with admiration and awe at your beauty. A part of them even wondered if their choices could compete.

"Jeez don't stare like that. Come on let me see what you got." You said approaching them and taking the green dress from Momo.

"Sometimes I feel like you're showing off that you have money." Ochaco grumbled as you handed Momo back her dress.

"Sometimes, but not now." You responded. "Hey Sibyl can you bring out the dresses Mai made?"

"Okie pokie." The fox said prancing into the bedroom once more.

He came back out with three dresses in his tails.

(Momo)

(Jirou)

(Ochaco)

"They're so pretty!" Ochaco said as the other two stared in amazement.

"Thought you'd like them, lemme see." You said examining Jirou's hair. "I'll have Pixie do your hair."

"He can do hair?" Momo asked.

"Yes I can." The demon said peeking his head out of your room.

"Oh." She sounded in response.

"Hi Pixie." Ochaco waved as he returned the gesture.

"You and Aoede get dressed while Pixie does Izanami's hair." You said handing them the dresses as Momo approached Pixie. "I need to go in my jewelry."

Reentering the room you took your jewelry box out and started to take out some silver and green jewelry.

"How's that?" Pixie asked Momo.

"It's beautiful thank you Pixie." Momo said smiling at her appearance.

"Of course." He responded as Jirou and Ochaco reentered in their dresses.

"I feel expensive." Ochaco said happily.

"You look expensive too." You responded. "Here you go Izanami."

You handed Momo her green dress and she left to change. Ochaco looked at your makeup in awe.

"Y/N you have such pretty makeup." She said. "Could you put some on me?"

"Sure thing." You said picking up one of your pallets.

"Wait do you have my shade in foundation?" Shs asked.

"Yeah I do, I won't make you do blackface. You too cute to get cancelled." You said going into your bag and picking up some vials of foundation and examined the shades.

"When we get back I'm doing a shopping haul at Mai's boutique." Momo said walking back into the room and standing in the full length mirror.

"That's a great idea." Jirou said as Pixie curled her hair and you applied shadows to Ochaco's eyes. "Oh I left my makeup bag in my room."

"I'll get it." Sibyl said as he teleported out the room. Soon he reappeared with the purple bag.

"Thank you." She said taking the bag as Pixie put in some pins to keep up the do.

"You got any cool tone shadows in there?" Momo asked Jirou.

"Oh no, everything in here is blacks or purples." She responded laughing.

"You are goth with a capital G." You joked as Ochaco laughed and you picked up the foundation to apply to her face. "Look here Kirby."

She turned her head to you and you put the foudation on. Momo went into your bag to find a pallette with warm browns and other tones. "Y/N can I use this?"

"Go ahead, see if you can find your shade." You said handing her the lighter shades of foundation.

Momo sat down with the vials as you picked up and eyebrow brush and tended to Ochaco's brows. "Kay, lemme contour your nose."

"Oh can I do that?" She asked.

"Sure here." You handed her the brush and mirror and she started to shape her nose.

As she did so you picked up your blush pallette as Pixie finished up Jirou's hair. "Done."

(Jirou's hair isn't this shade of purple but this is what it basically looks like.)

"Thank you so much." Jirou said as she applied her lashes.

"You girls like?" She asked turning around.

"Yes ma'am." You dusting off the blush on your brush before applying it to Ochaco's cheeks. "I mean hell your cheeks are pink enough."

"Hey." She complained as Jirou and Momo laughed. "Whatever, although question. When did Mai make these?"

"About 2 weeks ago," you said handing her the highlighter. "Mai knew we were going to a party and wanted to make y'all something."

"Well tell her I might buy out the entire shop." Momo said. "I look like a present."

"Yeah, we should have Shoto open you." Jirou responded as she used setting spray and Ochaco bursted into laughter and you paused in shock at the comment. Pixie turned around laughing to himself as quiet as he could. Sibyl snorted in his Pepsi before laughing aloud.

"Jirou!" She exclaimed blushing through her foundation. "Don't joke like that. Especially considering he doesn't know a thing about that either."

"You didn't have to call Shoto out like that." Ochaco said as she applied lip stick.

"Oh yeah what about you and BB?" You asked fixing your nose as she side-eyed you in shock.

"This is not about me." She whispered.

"Well it's about to be because you guys can't just gang up on me." Momo said.

"Deku is cute, but he's as innocent as a four year old." Ochaco argued.

"BB grew up with Puppy and is trained by me." You retorted as you started putting in your earrings. "Trust and believe, that innocence will most definitely run out. Best believe it will."

"Speaking of Bakugou, how did you two link up anyway?" Jirou asked. "I mean I was praying you would, but . . . how?"

"Well I was still in my coma when he confessed. I could hear everything while I was asleep." You responded checking yourself in your small mirror.

"Wait he confessed while you were asleep?" Momo asked as she put in her lashes.

"Yeah he did, the night I woke up he was there asleep at my feet. For an angry pomeranian he is the most adorable sleeper."

"I have been thinking the same thing ever since you and him fell asleep on the bus after practicals." Ochaco said as she got up and sat in the chair so Pixie could do her hair. Jirou sat next to you. "You would never think he was such a mean person if you've seen him sleeping."

"Ain't that the truth." You responded laughingly. "But yeah I woke up he was asleep, I watched him sleep for a bit. Suddenly he woke up, when he realized I was awake he just straight up kissed me."

"Hallelujah." Momo sang as you hit her softly.

"Fuck you." You said.

"She wants Shoto to." Jirou blurted out.

"Jirou!" Everyone laughed loudly, Pixie had to set down the iron as to not burn Ochaco's hair.

"I can't." He whispered.

"We're annoying the shit out of Pixie." Jirou said falling into you laughing some more.

"Oh no you're not this is relieving considering how annoying Morgan is." Pixie responded picking the iron back up.

"Is he bad?" Momo asked putting on the white jewelry she brought with her.

"Not really, he . . . has character." Ypu responded.

"Alright we're off track you and Bakugou." Jirou demanded.

"First off calm down, cuz don't think I didn't know that you and Pichu were making out on my jet." You responded as her eyes widened in shock. Silent laughter ran across the room, Sibyl now done with his Pepsi left out to get another. "You're gonna explain that later but anyway, yeah Puppy kissed me. Then he made promise not to pull some shit like that again."

"Were those his exact words?" Momo asked.

"Yes." You responded. "Once I promised we kinda just, continued from there."

"Continued?" Ochaco asked.

"Not that." You retorted. "So I'm done Aoede your turn."

"Shit." She whispered, Momo giggled at her plight. "Well we started dating a few days before leaving. I got tired of waiting and asked him out."

"Alright taking initiative." Pixie said combing through Ochaco's hair.

"But see when I did that he got so fucking embarrassed. He short circuited one of the lampposts near us." Momo burst into laughter at her words while you snickered. "Anyway he agreed we went to an arcade cuz whatever." You laughed at her description and she hit you playfully. "I took him to an arcade we had a good time. Even when he spent almost 20 minutes and 50 dollars trying to get me this big Pikachu stuffie in this big claw machine. He got it on the last try."

"That's fucking cute." You said laughing uncontrollably.

"He spent 50 dollars?" Momo asked.

"And 20 minutes?" Ochaco added.

"He was very determined to get me that damn Pikachu." Jirou responded full of laughter. "I mean it paid off, so whatever."

"Oh I love that." You said weak with laughter. "Should I take Puppy to an arcade?"

"Lemme tell you if he were to go on the claw machine. He would probably blow it up to get whatever he wanted to get you." Momo said prompting you to laugh.

"Imagine," Ochaco started through her laughter. "when you and Shoto start dating and you two go to an arcade he might buy the damn machine and all the prizes in it."

"He would!" You exclaimed. "Shoto one day came to the realization that he had money and just went wild!"

Jirou clapped and laughed loudly as Momo grabbed you and shook you as the both of you laughed. Sibyl sat in the doorway watching the sight with a large smile. It made his heart warm to see you act like a teenage girl. The way you gossiped about boys with the girls gave him a sense of pride.

~~~~~~~

"Alright let's go!" Momo said leaving out your room.

"I really like this hair Pixie gave me." Ochaco said bouncing her head.

"You should pay him." Jirou said as you all walked down the hall. Sibyl trailed behind drinking another Pepsi.

"Why? What does he need to buy? He's my imaginary friend." You responded.

"Well at least give hum something in return." Ochaco said as you pressed the button on the elevator.

You shrugged your shoulders. "I've tried but he would always turn me down."

A woman walked by your chatting group and her eyes lit up. "Oh my you all look so beautiful!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you very much." Momo said as the rest of you smiled.

"Can I take a picture please?" She asked taking out her phone.

"Yeah that's fine." Jirou said as thw rest of you agreed.

The four of you stood together as she snapped photos. "Thank you, you're all so pretty."

All of you waved at her once more as she left and the elevator opened. "She was really nice." Ochaco said.

"Yeah she was." Momo agreed as you smiled to no one at her compliment. Sibyl looked up at you knowing the reason behind that smile.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket, you took it out to see Katsuki had texted you. We're downstairs where are you idiots? You typed back 'In the elevator' and sent it. He responded with 🙄, and you rolled your eyes at the sight.

The elevator opened to the lobby and you saw the boys waiting around. Izuku sat on a couch while being talked to by Iida. Katsuki stood around bored while Kirishima sat next to Izuku and Shoto. Xiao'yuer stood next to Katsuki seeminly talking about nothing with him. Izuku looked up to see you all and his eyes lit up.

"Hey! You guys look great!" He said brightly.

Katsuki looked towards you and his eyes nearly jumped out at the way they widened. Xiao'yuer raised his brow at you and Katsuki's reaction. "Thanks Deku." Ochaco said to him in which he blushed heavily.

Xiao'yuer leaned closer to Katsuki. "So you gonna put a ring on that?"

"Workin' on it jackass." He snarked back quietly.

You walked up to Katsuki eyeing the suit he had on.

"You said you didn't bring anything. I love this, you look so good!" You said to him happily feeling his over coat as he just stared at your own appearance.

"The old hag put it in my bag without me knowing." He said as you raised a brow at his name calling of his mother. "My mother."

"Mhm." You sounded as Xiao'yuer chuckled to himself.

"I had a suit for him but his mom gave him better." Kirishima said.

"You are such a good friend Baby Shark." You told the male as he gave you a thumbs up. "You look nice too Goldie."

"Well I mean hey it's me." He said proudly and playfully dusting off his coat.

"Alright it's 6:25." Iida said. "Do we have a mode of transportation?"

"Yes." You said waving your phone. "I called for a limo to take us and they're here now."

Taking Katsuki's arm you all started to leave out the door. Momo walked next to Shoto, but could feel the male staring. She looked over at him, he stared back blankly before looking away.

"You look nice." He said quietly, and almost shyly.

Her face flushed at his words as she fidgeted with her necklace. "Thanks, so do you." Shoto looked away, but she could see the pink in his ears.

You and Katsuki walked in the front, and you were scrolling on your phone. The blonde looked down at you examining the look you had made for yourself. You could tell he was, looking up at him he held your gaze and you tilted your head.

"What is it?" You asked.

Katsuki stayed quiet and looked forward. "You look good." He said quiet enough for you to hear. You smiled at him and squeezed his hand fondly.

**********************************************

3134 words

I think I did good with the outfit and makeup selections. I wish I could draw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
112K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...
488K 17.5K 40
COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his last year of middle school he was sexually...
58.4K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...