The Solo Gamer

By RexCelestial

Y/N L/N is just an average everyday kid who enjoys life. Of course watching anime and gaming around is anothe... More

[BIOGRAPHY] - RECONFIGURING
RWBY - [Chapter 1] - Press Start
RWBY - [Chapter 2] - Remnant
RWBY - [Chapter 3] - New Friends and the Offer
RWBY - [Chapter 4] - The Shining Beacon and the Initiation
RWBY - [Chapter 5] - First Lessons
RWBY - [Chapter 6] - The Bully and the Knight
RWBY - [Chapter 7] - Forever Fall
RWBY - [Chapter 8] - Solo Leveling and the Cat's out of the Bag
RWBY - Special Chapter: Y/N's Face
RWBY - [Chapter 9] - Best Day Ever..?
RWBY - [Chapter 10] - Investigation
RWBY - [Chapter 11] - Solo Leveling II and Extracurricular
RWBY - [Chapter 12] - Preparations for the Ball
RWBY - [Chapter 13] - Dance of Flames
RWBY - [Chapter 14] - First Mission and Solo Leveling III
RWBY - [Chapter 15] - The Breach
RWBY - Special Chapter 2: Day Off with the Teams
Over 100K Special Chapter
RWBY - [Chapter 16] - The Vytal Tournament
RWBY - [Chapter 17] - Meetings
RWBY - [Chapter 18] - Visit from a Crow
RWBY - [Chapter 19] - The Gamer and the Knight
Halloween Special Chapter
RWBY - [Chapter 20] - The Fallen Rises
RWBY - [Chapter 21] - The Grand King of Time
Post-Fall Biography
[Christmas Special]
FGO - [Chapter 22] - Into the Nasuverse
FGO - [Chapter 24] - Interrogations and Doubts
FGO - [Chapter 25] - The Approaching Storm
FGO - [Chapter 26] - Tense Disorder
FGO - [Chapter 27] - Cosmos in the Lostbelt

FGO - [Chapter 23] - Under New Management

9.9K 248 266
By RexCelestial

(POV - 3RD)

After the successful summoning, Y/N and Ritsuka Fujimaru is seen sitting in the cafeteria of Chaldea, with the former noticing the obvious absences of the Servants and it didn't take long for him to realize what's happening.

Looks like he was summoned just in time for the beginning of the next arc of Fate Grand Order's storyline... the Cosmos in the Lostbelt, also known as the ultimate depressing arc.

After all, being forced to fight for your own world's sake while destroying others' does put a huge toll of your mentality, especially for a third-rate magus such as Ritsuka who was forced in his position both reluctantly yet willingly.

Y/N has to admit, while he wasn't so thrilled with Ritsuka's initial bland and weak personality, who helps anyone in needs just because it's "right". However, as the storyline of FGO progresses on, the Gamer had to admit that the latter's development grew on him.

He was becoming more like his own person instead of a nameless, faceless master who does things whether it's right or wrong and the existence of "Ritsuka Fujimaru" is becoming more prominent than just that of a player playing a game.

Well, he doesn't know what exactly is he thinking, rambling on internally like this, but looks like there's some words he and Ritsuka should make.

"So... Master- that sounds so weird, I thought there were other Servants about?" Y/N asked.

"Oh... the others, right, your summoning was sort of out of the norm since I actually didn't intend to summon anymore Servants since... they just disappear." Ritsuka replied.

The Gamer immediately catches on the boy's despondent answer, quite justifiable since the Servants who he had bonded with over so many battles just simply disappeared.

Saying goodbye is hard for everyone, after all.

"I see... so my summoning was not suppose to happen..." Y/N stated, pretending to understand as he nodded, all the while keeping an earful of the alarm.

Since he's at the end of the first arc of Fate Grand Order, the main cast will soon be introduced to Chaldea's new director after the late passing of Olga Animusphere.

To be brutally honest, he didn't like Goredolf at first like many other players but similar to the Master, the fatso slowly grew on him as well, proving himself to be a leader who puts himself on the same level as his assigned men to ensure 100% survivability.

"Looks like I'll have to be patient..." Y/N thought.

"Sorry for the trouble, I know you just got summoned but I'll have to sever the contract later on since there's no more singularities to repair..." Ritsuka said.

"You know better than to jinx yourself, Master." Y/N stated, still getting used to calling the same aged teenager in front of him as "Master".

"Yeah..." Ritsuka responded back.

"Fou, foou?" A little yip called out from beneath the two boys and they turned to see a small white dog-like animal.

"Hello, Fou." Ritsuka greeted, smiling as he gave the little creature a pat on the head.

Meanwhile, Y/N was trying not to sweat or be alarmed by the little being, after all, the said animal in front of him is also known as a "Beast of Humanity". 

---------------------------------------

[Name: Cath Palug | Fou]

[Class: Beast]

[Race: Beast of Calamity]

[Title Equipped: Primate Murder ]

[Level: 10]

[Health Point: 100/100]

---------------------------------------

Even though he knows that Fou or more specifically Primate Murder, the pet of the ninth member of the Dead Apostle Ancestors has lost his accumulated powers after sacrificing it to resurrect Mash Kyrielight from Goetia's Noble Phantasm.

It doesn't change the fact that he doesn't know what bullshit Fou can pull off next!

"Who's this little one?" Y/N asked, trying to sound impassive.

"Oh, this is Fou. He's kinda like the mascot animal of Chaldea... I think, but he's a good boy." Ritsuka answered.

"Is that so..? Well, I'll take your word for it." Y/N replied, but still noticed the sombre mood.

"...Miss your friends?" The Gamer then asked.

"Huh, oh no, I never had much friends when I was a kid-" The Last Master began but Y/N cut him off while correcting himself.

"I mean the Servants that you befriended over your journey." 

"...Yeah, I do." Ritsuka sighed depressingly, as important as it was in restoring the Human Order, it came at the cost of the lives of many.

The 47 Master candidates that unfairly died.

Olga Marie Animusphere.

Romani Archaman...

And now, all the Servants he summoned, all gone like the wind.

A hand made its way on Ritsuka's shoulder and he looked to see Y/N smiling weakly at him.

"You know... I understand, it's already hard enough to know that one day, the people you cherished will have part ways with you, and it's even harder to say goodbyes..."

"And you know as I do, Ritsuka, saying  goodbye is the hardest thing one can do, but don't be disheartened, I'm sure the Servants you met wouldn't want you sad." 

"After all, you did save history itself and did many things when no could, so let me be blunt here and right now." Y/N said, pointing at the Master.

"Hold your head high and walk onwards into the future with pride because you deserve it." 

"Fou! Fou! Fou!" Seemingly agreeing with him, Fou jumped onto Ritsuka's shoulder and began patting him softly on the cheeks as to cheer him up.

"You guys both... thank you." Ritsuka finally said, smiling back.

"Now then... how about a tour around Chaldea before I disappear?" Y/N asked.

"Sure, I might as well take one last walk around as well." Agreed the Master as the two boys got up and walked out of the cafeteria.

The duo then began walking around with the Master each explaining in detail of what the areas of Chaldea did, just like how the game itself progressed, they walked through many hallways and waved farewells at passing staff members.

On their way to the Command Room, they passed by two staff members engaged in a talk.

"Did you hear the news? They say the inspectors for the inquiry board are already at the foot of the mountain." One Chaldea Engineer said.

"Apparently they'll be be coming up here by helicopter once this blizzard dies down, and we'll have a new director appointed by the Mage's Association along with like fifty flunkies."

"Even though they say it's an investigation authorized by the UN, it's just a hostile takeover and daylight robbery." A female Command Staff member said.

"Every time we make a finding, the higher-ups at the Association have written off Chaldea as a simple observatory... yet the moment they see its value, they come flying in like flies."

Glancing to the side, Y/N noticed how Ritsuka's hand clenched slightly into a fist with animosity, not aimed at the two staff but most likely at the mention of the Mage's Association members.

"As despicable as it is, this is how mages Moonlit World operates, Ritsuka. They are easily characterized by their selfishness and pride." Y/N muttered.

"Do understand that as well, once a person steps foot into the Moonlit World, they're on their own and no one would stoop low enough to help them."

"Right..." Ritsuka muttered back.

"Even if it feels weird... I feel sorry for Olga Marie, she'd never have wanted things to turn out this way." The male Chaldea staff said.

"That's certainly a surprise, you said you couldn't stand her back then." Replied the lady.

"Yeah well... I still recall how she used to yell about anything and everything, plus she was... well, to put it frankly, incompetent as a mage." The engineer remarked.

"But still... it's really impressive how well she did back then despite all that... we should have been more considerate due to her circumstances. Even if she was a daughter of a Lord, she was just a girl fresh out of school who also lost her father."

"I guess... but you'll just have to set all the unnecessary things aside when take that sort of position of power, whether you want to or not, right?"

"And with her being the heiress to the Animuspheres, she would have had that stuff completely covered, no matter what age or how recent her father's death was." 

The two Chaldea staff members then let out a sigh of exhaustion.

"To be brutally honest, she should never have taken over as director in the first place, but she clung onto the authority it gave her anyway and look where that got us."

"Chaldea was nearly obliterated, and we had to beg the Mage's Association for help to rebuild it so as much as we hate it, if we want Chaldea to live on, we need this new director to take over."

"And even if Olga Marie WAS still here, you can bet she'd be the first in line to hand off the responsibility, seeing the alternative was to shut it down for good."

"You might as well talk to them, it could be your last time." Y/N whispered, nudging Ritsuka forward who greeted the two.

"Hey there."

"Oh, Candidate Ritsuka? Taking a walk around Chaldea? Well, enjoy it while you can, this probably your last chance for a peaceful walk and fond memories here."

"Once the investigation gets going, there'll be scary security guards walking around like they own this place, hmm... maybe I should go for a walk myself." 

"This might be the last chance I'll get to go wherever I want around here without needing a security pass all the time." 

"I wouldn't count on it though." Y/N said from behind his Master.

"Hm? Who's this, I never saw around here..." The Chaldea engineer inquired.

"Oh, forgive me, I am Servant Caster summoned by Ritsuka Fujimaru." Y/N answered, surprising the two staff members.

"A Servant? But I thought all contracted Servants were sent back to the Throne of Heroes?" The female staff member questioned.

"That is correct, but I was summoned here by accident so I'm taking a tour around before I get sent back to the Throne." Y/N stated.

"Oh, that must suck, to get called on and then go back immediately." 

"Don't worry about it, I don't really care." Y/N said.

"Right, right... wait, so you're staying here, Dustin? Oh, right, you were just an ordinary engineer, weren't you?" The female staff said.

"Well excuse me for being ordinary, this is why I hate talking to upstart mages."

"An ordinary engineer..?" Ritsuka questioned, surprised himself.

"Sure, not everyone who works for Chaldea is a mage." Replied Dustin.

"That's certainly a surprise, considering how secretive mages are in general." Y/N remarked.

"Yeah, I was just a run-of-the-mill physicist who used to study cosmic rays before I came here, it was the first director, Marisbury who offered me a job here when I was struggling to get by."

"I'm guessing he wanted me for my experience with particle accelerators, at first I thought he was full of shit... but eventually, his honesty and passion won me over."

"Before I knew it, I found myself out here in the middle of nowhere... that was fifteen years ago and as far as I'm concerned, this place is my home now."

"Really, I'm headed to London by myself, one of the factions at the Clock Tower gave me an offer I couldn't refuse but hey, if they start talking about making a new Chadeas there, I'll send a call."

"We're not kids anymore, right? Nothing wrong with selling your hard-earned expertise to the highest bidder in this day and age."

"Hmph... you always were a real piece of work, Sylvia, but I appreciate your consideration or at least that's as close as you'll get from me."

"Oh, while you're still here, Candidate Ritsuka... no, I'll just call you Ritsuka. The inspectors are gonna have some questions for you, seeing you're one of the Master candidates."

"And the Mage's Association people are about ten times more calculating and devious than Sylvia here so watch out even if Da Vinci's around." 

"No matter how horrible they are to you, you can't lose your temper with them." Dustin stated.

"He's correct, mages tend to provoke others as a mean to catch them off-guard or to gain an advantage of any kind, ignoring their taunts is better than falling straight into their trap." The Gamer interjected.

"Like Caster said, the only way to win is to not get played, just smile and nod and try not to let them get to you." Dustin said.

"So don't worry, just play up the Goody Two-shoes act and they'll run out of nits to pick soon enough, you'll be out there in no time." He added.

"That, I agree with and besides, you didn't do anything wrong, Ritsuka. If push comes to shove, we'll vouch for that ourselves." Said Sylvia.

"Given the circumstances back then, you took the best course of action possible and did everything you could."

"We can all attest to that, so don't be afraid to hold your head high and tell them; 'Yeah, I'm Ritsuka, Master of Chaldea and saviour of humanity. What do you want?'"

"Thank you." Ritsuka said, smiling before waving the two goodbye before he and Y/N continued their tour around Chaldea.

===================================

"Well hey, if it isn't Ritsuka and... who's this?" Da Vinci said as soon as the duo entered her workshop with the female Caster looking at Y/N.

"Why aren't you with Mash and why is there another Servant, a Caster no less?" 

"I was summoned unintentionally but I'll be sent back to the Throne of Heroes soon." Y/N explained, earning an understanding look from Da Vinci.

"Ah, I see... if that's the case then Ritsuka, do you mind leaving us for a few minutes? Maybe you should head to the Command Room with Mash, do make a few more memories to keep.

"Oh, okay, then I'll see you later?" The said Master then left the room with Y/N nodding before leaving the two Casters in an awkward silence.

"So what's your name?" Da Vinci asked, smiling.

"Y/N L/N." The Gamer responded.

"Is that so? Well here's a problem, I've never heard of a Y/N L/N, though there was a Y/N at the Mage's Association but he went missing several years ago."

"Missing?" Y/N inquired.

"Well, that Y/N at the Clocktower was the student of a certain eccentric wizard who enjoys tormenting his pupils... but that isn't important."

"So who are you? Your outfit certainly don't scream ancient and I doubt you even came from the past." Da Vinci questioned.

"...My case is somewhat unique... I guess you can say it's similar to that of Counter Guardians." The Gamer stated.

"Like Counter Guardians..? Ah, so Servants from the future or a distant timelines." Da Vinci concluded with Y/N nodding.

"Well, if that's the case, do you mind if I measure your parameters and Saint Graph? I'm working on something as a surprise for our dear Master out there." 

"And what pray tell, is this something?" Y/N inquired.

"Oh, you'll see." Da Vinci smiled, allowing the Gamer to see a briefcase lying on the workshop table with a wires connecting to it.

"Is this suppose to hold something?" Y/N questioned, peering closely as he followed Da Vinci to the centre of the room.

"It's a secret but just in case, just in case something happened to this world and Servants are required to fix it again, I've temporarily placed the contracts in a stasis state."

"A moment where time is unmoving?" Y/N assumed.

"Correct, rather than permanently severing the contract, I've frozen them so that this bad boy here would be a conduit for Ritsuka to summon them again." Da Vinci said.

"I see... so what is it that you want me to do?" Y/N asked.

"Oh, just stand there and I'll take the measurements." The Italian Caster instructed before she fiddled around with a machine.

Then another awkward silence took place.

"...Done?" Y/N called out.

"Nope."

"...Now?" 

"Another minute, you're more... versatile than any other Casters I've seen."

"Is that so?"

"Uh-huh."

"..."

"..."

"...So how do you feel about the new director?" Y/N suddenly asked.

"Hm? The new director? Well, I haven't seen them yet so I can't get to conclusions quick." Replied Da Vinci.

"And now are you done?"

"Yep, and I have to admit, you're definitely one of a kind with stats like these." Da Vinci remarked as Y/N walked over to look at his own parameters.

---------------------------------------

★★★★★

[Name: Y/N L/N]

[Class: Caster]

{ACTIVE SKILLS}

[1st Skill: Longevity A++]

[2nd Skill: Dragon's Fear A]

[3rd Skill: Domain of the Monarch EX]

{PASSIVE SKILLS}

[Existence Outside the Domain C]

[Independent Action EX]

[Item Construction A+]

[Magic Resistance A++]

[Presence Concealment EX]

[Riding B]

[Territory Creation EX]

{STATS}

[Strength: A++]

[Endurance: B+]

[Agility: A+]

[Magic: EX]

[Luck: C]

[NP: A+++]

{NOBLE PHANTASM}

Dixit Autem Ashborn - Melodia Mortis - Canticum Canticorum

---------------------------------------

"Despite being a Caster class Servant, your [Strength] and [Endurance] are pretty high, there's nothing out of the ordinary with your [Magic] since it's expected to be high." Da Vinci noted.

"Though it's strange for you to have a [Presence Concealment] skill and one in [EX], Casters are not Assassins but I heard from King Gilgamesh that with enough meditation, wiping away your presence is achievable. Well, that's how he told me when he was in Kur." 

"Ah... King Gilgamesh, more like the King of Hacks." Y/N amusedly thought to himself.

"So what's next?" He asked, noting to himself how his Noble Phantasm was in Latin and had Ashborn's name in the title.

"Hm... to be honest, nothing since I've gotten a copy of your Saint Graph here so all that's left is to store it into this briefcase here." Said Da Vinci, patting the object.

"Is it really that easy to make a copy of a Heroic Spirit's Saint Graph..? This isn't like computer work though..." Y/N remarked, sweatdropping.

"Such things like this is but trivial for a genius like me, but don't you worry. I can take care of everything here!." Da Vinci declared, smiling proudly.

"I believe you mean 'we', Leonardo Da Vinci." Another voice said from nowhere.

"After all, I AM the one who did most of the work investigating the Association's movements, anonymizing the Spirit Origin graphs, and dismissing the Servants." 

"Not that it was especially onerous for me, of course." 

Just as a figure walked out from a corner of the workshop, Y/N used [Observe] on the person who he was just expecting to pop out from nowhere.

---------------------------------------

[Name: Sherlock Holmes]

[Class: Ruler]

[Race: Heroic Spirit]

[Title Equipped: The One Who Illuminates the Truth]

[Level: 90]

[Health Point: 13,365/13,365]

[Noble Phantasm: Elementary, My Dear]

---------------------------------------

"Ah, you must be the famous and infamous Sherlock Holmes." Y/N remarked as the said Ruler class Servant stepped into the light.

"Not a reaction that's too surprising but still very worthwhile to make my own debut! And you must be the latest Servant summoned by accident." Said Sherlock.

"I'm quite certain it's obvious, assuming you were listening to Da Vinci and I conversing earlier." The Gamer refuted.

"...Why did you have to let someone, anyone, know you were here, Holmes?" Sighed Da Vinci.

"Is he NOT meant to be here?" Y/N questioned, pretending to be curious though he wasn't sure if his facade would work with the ultimate detective here.

"Sorry about that, Y/N, unlike other Servants here, Holmes isn't a Heroic Spirit that I reported to the Association so his existence here is the toppest of all top secrets of Chaldea." Da Vinci said.

"So as far as they know, Sherlock Holmes was never among the Heroic Spirits summoned to Chaldea, and I mean to keep it that way."

"Which I guess you could call this a kind of failsafe, insurance policy just in case everything starting today or tomorrow goes south?" She added.

"Goes south? You're expecting something to happen?" Y/N inquired.

"Indeed, in the event that we face an enemy we cannot see... so in turn, we too, need an ally the enemy cannot see. Hence our extreme caution." Holmes interjected.

"Of course, I am no good fighter so should things turn violent, I won't hesitate to retreat to the workshop." He added which the Gamer rose a brow.

"Then I guess your Baritsu is useless?"

"Correct, it is a martial art strictly for self-defence, if armed assailants were to attack me then I would only be able to protect myself." Holmes stated.

"Now easy there, things may get heated, but they're not gonna turn violent." Da Vinci reassured.

"The real main reason I had Holmes stay behind was to help me work on this little thing here." The Caster said, patting the briefcase.

"Surprisingly, Holmes is an even more skilled scientist and mage than his stories let on so I figured he would be perfect to help me out with this project of mine." 

"OURS." Holmes interjected from the side, smoking his pipe.

"Ugh, yes, OUR project even though usually making it myself would still be no problem since-" Da Vinci began but the Gamer cut her off.

"Right, right, I forgot you are technically Leonardo Da Vinci... except Mona Lisa'd." Y/N said.

"Well then, I still have work to do, go and find Ritsuka and tell him to come in, I do need a few words with him." The Caster smiled.

"Yeah, see you later... or not." Y/N replied, waving goodbye before he walked out the room.

"Master." He then called out to the teenager staring out into the blizzard.

"Oh, Y/N? You're done with Da Vinci?" Ritsuka asked as the Gamer nodded.

"Yes, and she's calling for you." Y/N replied.

"Did she say what it was about?" The Master asked, but Y/N shook his head.

"No, I was just asked to get you so go on in, I'll walk around by myself." Y/N said.

"Alright... I'll see you later..?" Ritsuka said as the male Caster waved him off.

Y/N then continued his way through the halls of Chaldea, taking in every single sight as much as he can before he would or might actually disappear from here.

===================================

The blizzard has come and gone overnight, all that remain now is a clear blue sky before a single black dot is marked into the pale blue of an approaching helicopter that is bringing in important passengers and new staff.

...As well as the harsh reality that the end is close at hand...

A door to a room opened up and Y/N walked out stretching, seeing that he was given a room for one day and conveniently, it was right next to Ritsuka's room. However, the said boy had already left his room and went on to the Command Room with the Gamer following later on. 

Just as the Gamer walked into the hallway, he realized one crucial thing about navigating through Chaldea, the game simply showed cutscenes and never actual ways to go to the Command Room and the anime didn't show much as well.

Maybe he should just keep walking.

Which is precisely what Y/N did as he walked continuously through the halls, idly looking out of the window where the blizzard roared, still wondering deep inside if he's in a dream or just high on drugs to the point he got isekai'd.

Well... he still remembers that damn truck ramming him into oblivion. Also, did time go faster or is he just walking quickly because he's already standing in front of the Command Room.

"Might as well get this over with..." Y/N murmured before he walked in to see the familiar sight of the giant blue globe; CHALDEAS.

There in front of it stood two figures, namely; Mash and Ritsuka.

"Hello again, Master." Y/N called out, walking up to them.

"Senpai, is this another Servant?" Mash inquired as her Master nodded while Y/N used [Observe] on the eggplant to see her stats... pretty normal.

---------------------------------------

[Name: Mash Kyrielight]

[Class: Shielder]

[Race: Pseudo-Servant]

[Title Equipped: Knight of the Round Table]

[Level: 80]

[Health Point: 12,877/12,877]

[Noble Phantasm: Lord Camelot]

---------------------------------------

"That I am, but I'll be disappearing shortly after judging the new staffs of Chaldea." Y/N said.

"Oh... if that's the case then I hope you've enjoyed your stay here, no matter how brief it was." Mash replied with the Caster smiling back.

"It was a nice change of pace." He answered before he saw Da Vinci and the remaining Chaldea staff members enter the room while Y/N then walked up to Ritsuka.

"Remember what the others said, ignore them and just wait for this to be over." Y/N whispered as the Master nodded

Everyone was tense and silent as the P.A. System announced the arrival of the new members of Chaldea while Y/N was wondering what should he do, he didn't exactly feel the contract between him and Ritsuka cut off.

"...Forty-four visitors cleared and registered."

"All entrants are permitted to enter Chaldea by special exemption granted by the Association Board of Safety."

"Opening front gate. Welcome, Goredolf Musik. Welcome, UN inspectors. On behalf of Chaldea, we thank you for coming."

"So, this is it..." Ritsuka murmured.

"I wonder what this new director the Mage's Association chose is like..." Mash wondered.

"Goredolf Musik. Male, twenty-eight years old. Heir to a wealthy family of alchemists, but at the Clock Tower, where the Mage's Association is headquartered, he's considered to be... well."

"Well, he's considered to be pretty average, much as the Musiks can boast a long familial history, within the world of magecraft, they have essentially accomplished nothing noteworthy."

"Damn, was that a hidden insult?" Y/N thought after hearing Da Vinci's evaluation.

"The only thing that sets them apart from the other mages is the extra bit of wealth they've accumulated by virtue of existing longer." The female Caster added.

"So this Goredolf is basically a rich snobby kid from out of nowhere?" Y/N deduced.

"Correct, though the question is, why did someone like that end up as Chaldea's new director?" Questioned Da Vinci.

"I can't be certain until we meet him ourselves, but if I were to guess-" She was about continue until a prideful voice laughed into the Command Room.

"Oho! Oho ho!"

Y/N winced slightly at the loudness.

"Man, seeing it in the game's dialogue box is annoying but hearing it in person? It's fucking obnoxious." The Gamer thought silently as the loud voice got closer.

"This is great! Better than great! I didn't have very high hopes for a lab out in the middle of nowhere, so you can imagine my surprise and delight to see how modern it all is!

"In fact, I think it might be even more advanced than the ones in London! What a bargain!"

"Yep, definitely sounds like a snobby rich kid..." Y/N added.

"Speak of the devil, he's certainly got a boisterous voice." Da Vinci remarked before turning to the last Master.

"Just remember, Ritsuka; silence is golden. Trust me, this is the sort of person whose bad side you want to avoid even more than Olga Marie's." 

"Piss him off, and you'll never hear the end of it." She stated before a group walked into the room with a blonde adult male leading it.

"Oho! And you must be the Servant I heard about in the report. You certainly do look the part, let's see... Leonardo da Vinci was it?" Goredolf questioned.

"Not bad at all for a replica of a well-known genius, I always did prefer a beautiful woman for a familiar." He added.

"Had you been a teenager, it would have been seen as a normal fantasy dream of yours, but this is creepy for an adult to say." Y/N commented internally.

"Your Excellency, I believe that remark could be construed as sexual harassment~ Do remember, that Servant is, for all intents and purposes, the acting director." Said another voice.

"Oh, it's this backstabbing Tamamo-wannabe wench." Y/N thought to himself as a woman with vibrant pink hair dressed in a white revealing uniform stepped out.

"Though it amounts to little more than running a dinky factory out in the sticks, she HAS managed to keep Chaldea going in lieu of a proper director over the past year."

"It would be in your best interests to get on her good side so why not lead with a compliment?"

"Hahaha! Koyanskaya, I thought I told you to whisper those sorts of things to me!" Goredolf laughed out loud.

"Well there goes a bit of your dignity..." Y/N thought again before using [Observe].

---------------------------------------

[Name: Tamamo Vitch Koyanskaya]

[Class: UNKNOWN]

[Race: UNKNOWN]

[Title Equipped: ???]

[Level: 90]

[Health Point: ???/???]

[Noble Phantasm: ???]

---------------------------------------

"...Is the [System] really having trouble measuring the stats of Vitch bitch here? Oh well, can't do anything about that... unless that dumbass Author is having troubles-"

"Besides, I have no intention of getting chummy with a Servant, no matter how beautiful she may be." Goredolf remarked.

"Why thank you. You're only the last person I'd ever want to hear that from, but I'll take it as a compliment nontheless." Said Da Vinci.

"Welcome to the Chaldea Security Organization, Director Musik. You must be tired after your long trip here." She then formally greeted the group.

"Not at all, aside from the month we lost due to waiting around for the blizzard to clear up, it was a most pleasant trip indeed." Replied Goredolf.

"Now then, without further ado... Leonardo da Vinci, was it?"

"Just call me Da Vinci. Or Caster, if you find even that too much to remember."

"...Very well. Caster should more than suffice." Said Goredolf, all aloof manner gone.

"I am told that you have been filling in after Director Olga Marie Animusphere and Acting Director Romani Archaman suffered some... unfortunate accidents that led to them being unable to perform their duties."

"Your hard work is appreciated, but no longer required. As of now, I am assuming sole command of Chaldea." Declared Goredolf while Y/N noted something strange.

"I thought he'd question why am I here, but is he ignoring me or writing me off as another staff member? There's no way unless... he couldn't see me?" 

"Now that I remember, I DO have Presence Concealment at the level of [EX]. So does that mean they all don't know I'm here..?" Y/N thought.

"Wait a second, how the hell did I even activate Presence Concealment? I was talking to Ritsuka earlier... instincts? Or just by my own will?" 

"What's more... much as I hate to do so, I will be taking all of you into custody. Immediately." Goredolf announced as a squad of soldiers emerged from the group.

"Nevermind, Ritsuka better not blow my cover." Y/N silently said as Mash and Ritsuka tensed up at the approaching armed men.

"(Easy there, Mash, Ritsuka. Just play it nice and cool.)" Da Vinci whispered to the two before turning to the men.

"My, my. What an unpleasant surprise. Custody, you say? Did I hear you right? I'm afraid you have no grounds to do so, not until this investigation is over, at least."

"Have the powers that be already ruled that Chaldea is no more than a criminal cartel, and you have simply neglected to inform us?" Da Vinci continued.

"Because I am quite sure that if that were the case, you would have come with more in the way of soldiers and higher authorities."

"We ARE the mysterious organization that saved the whole world, after all. If there was a warrant out for arrest, you would have come with a small army at the very least."

"But you only brought a paltry forty soldiers, doesn't seem to fit the task, does it? Which means this isn't something the Mage's Association decided, but a call you made on your own, right?"

"Why don't we get the Association on the phone and see what they have to say about this?"

"Or would you prefer I didn't do that?" Da Vinci said, finishing as she watched Goredolf fume silently before turning to Koyanskaya.

"...What's the meaning of this, Koyanskaya?! That Servant is too smart for her own good."

"Bruh, she's literally THE Leonardo da Vinci from the Renaissance period." Y/N thought, before walking out to test something.

The Gamer then stepped in front of the soldiers before waving his hand and to his surprise, they did not seem to react at all to his presence which means his passive skill was still in place.

"Didn't you tell me the only people left at Chaldea were a bunch of engineers and a Master who was still wet behind the ears?" Goredolf demanded.

"I thought there wasn't supposed to be anyone here who would disobey me!"

"Yes, Your Excellency, that was my understanding when I introduced this property to you... but my report must have been in error! Sorry about that~!" Replied Koyanskaya.

"I'm afraid that Servant is a reprehensible villain who doesn't know her place, and thinks she doesn't have to listen to those with the Mage's Association..." She added.

"Wait a moment, Koyanskaya. Wouldn't a familiar who doesn't obey a mage be somewhat, er... dangerous?" Goredolf asked, paling quickly.

"Come now, Your Excellency, that won't do at all. You need to be aggressive! Show these people who's the boss!" Koyanskaya said encouragingly. 

"The moment I first saw him, he has literally no aggressive factors..." Y/N thought.

"Don't worry, we at NFF Services specialize in just these sorts of unlikely situations, even if worse comes to worst, we won't let them lay a finger on you..."

"Of course, that IS a special additional service, so it won't come cheap~!" Koyanskaya added innocently with a smile.

"B R U H." The Gamer can only deadpan at the "innocent" smile.

"What's this?! Don't tell me you're trying to shake me down yet again, Koyanskaya?!" Goredolf demanded with sweat streaming down his face.

"If Koyanskaya wasn't a villain at all, these two would have been a comedic duo of some sort..." 

"Your Excellency." Koyanskaya said, all traces of mischief gone.

"Y-yes, I know, don't worry, I'm a man of action when I need to be." Goredolf stammered slightly before walking back to the limelight.

"Ahem... you've got quite a mouth on you, don't you, Leonardo?" He stated.

"Just to be clear, this is far from the only personnel I brought with me from the Association. After all, our helicopter will be back and forth, ferrying many personnel over who art still on the boat."

"All told, there are about a hundred and twenty security guards who have yet to arrive. It would be all too easy to take over Chaldea with force, and I assure, that is a decision the Mage's Association would back wholeheartedly."

"We would be well within our rights to consider the entire current staff criminals... and to haul them all up and lock them away while we investigate Chaldea." Goredolf declared.

"Having said that, I would prefer to avoid violence, should that be possible." He added while Ritsuka and Mash glared on.

"Most of you will be fired regardless, but I would prefer we part on amicable terms which as such, I will have the four of you kept in a single room."

"You will wait there until the inquiry board summons you for your individual hearings."

"During that time, we will proceed with our inquiry into Chaldea's activities while we begin to transition over to the new staff."

"How does that sound? I believe this is the most peaceful option on the table, and I daresay you wouldn't get such a generous offer from another member of a wealthy mage family... like those blinded by their Pride and Brand ranks."

"They may think of those like you with no talent for magecraft as little more than slaves, but not me." Goredolf stated.

"And above all, I'd like to spare myself the tedium of torturing you for every little piece of information since I rather prefer Koyanskaya to handle all that."

"Hah, you should be grateful that I'm such a gentleman! Just do as I say, and you'll be released soon enough!" 

"How did he survive all the way to adulthood if he's like that?" Y/N thought in wonder.

"I see. The Mage's Association certainly sent us quite a piece of work, didn't they?" Da Vinci remarked, unfazed by Goredolf's declaration.

"Thank you for that breathtaking display of chivalry, Director Musik. Now, may I ask you something in return?"

"I'd like to know why you bought up the rights to Chaldea. Surely a little research lab out in the middle of nowhere can't have much of interest?"

"Not much of interest? Haha, I'll be the judge of that." Goredolf retorted.

"True, Chaldea doesn't enjoy the best reputation at the Clock Tower. I can't count how many times I've heard them say things like... let's see..." 

"'Their magecraft theories are nonsense,' and 'They're just a bunch of incompetent frauds,' or 'They're a disgrace to the Twelve Lords'..."

 "To hear them talk, you'd think they were discussing a problem child they wished had never been born." Goredolf commented.

"But not me. I believe there's tremendous value to be found here. Chaldea shows real promise!" 

 "...Or, at least it will once I'M instated as director!"

"At any rate, when I learned that Chaldea was being broken up into seven parts and auctioned off, I made my decision and took action."

"I used the entirety of the Musik family fortune to buy all of Chaldea's assets and prevent its dismantling. You see, the Clock Tower people were desperate to get their hands on technology  they could bring back to their respective departments."

"I thought all mages were bad with technology? A certain tsundere is a good example." Y/N wondered to himself.

"But I just DETEST them. I couldn't stand to see them get what they want."

"After all, an organization needs all of its parts, just like a human body. It's barbaric to try and carve out its heart, or lop off one of its arms."

"I wanted Chaldea in its natural, untarnished state. And now, I have it."

"But I suppose there's an exception to every rule. The staff of an organization may be its lifeblood, but we won't be keeping THEM around! Hahahaha!" 

"(There you go, Ritsuka... as you can see, he's hardly the most formidable opponent we've ever faced.)" Da Vinci whispered to her Master.

"I believe that is more than enough in the way of pleasantries, Director Musik." A grating voice said from the side.

"Oh, god fucking damn it, I forgot about him..." Y/N seethed internally, remembering all those Black Keys and Mapo Tofu essence cards he got from the gacha.

"You are the future of Chaldea, and they are the past. There is no need for you to reach any sort of understanding with them, nor for them to like you." The voice continued.

"More importantly, now that the Church is ready to investigate, I would like to begin as soon as possible." Said the new figure as Y/N begrudgingly used [Observe] again.

---------------------------------------

[Name: Grigori Rasputin | Kirei Kotomine]

[Class: Alter-Ego]

[Race: Pseudo-Servant]

[Title Equipped: Apostle of the Alien God]

[Level: ???]

[Health Point: ???/???]

---------------------------------------

"Hmm, indeed. You make an excellent point, Father Kotomine... oh yes, allow me to introduce you. This is-" Said Goredolf.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance. My name is Kotomine Kirei." The priest stated while the old Chaldea members looked on warily.

And Y/N is...

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID YOROKOBE SHOUNEN SHITS!!!" 

Y/N is seething and trying not to personally maim the guy.

"I'm a priest sent here to investigate on behalf of the Holy Church. I will be staying here for a few days until the investigation is concluded." Said Kotomine.

"It's a pleasure to meet the saviours of humanity, people of Chaldea. I may not be here long, but I hope we can help one another out during my stay."

"Yeah, no, fuck you." Was all Y/N thought as he followed the old Chaldeans with the soldiers escorting them to their designated rooms.

===================================

Alright, that took longer than I expected since Nasuverse is filled with bullshit rules and power levels, so I had to take the MC himself into consideration as a Servant. Hopefully this didn't deter you from reading this story and if it did to some of you, I don't blame you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 754 22
Y/N L/N has always wanted to be a hero but sadly he was born without a Sacred Gear, Quirk, Semblance, Magic or any other kind of power. Because of hi...
17.1K 377 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
144K 1.9K 17
So wassup guys this story is just a bet I made with a friend so yeah. Enjoy!! Are Story is about a Emotionless Gamer who was killed while saving a gi...
90.6K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...