Young Lies

By pradabagg

After being offered the scholarship of a lifetime, Catalina Faye starts her journey at Las Flores Private Sch... More

important <3
character aesthetics
1 β₯ welcome to las flores, bitch!
2 β₯ the phoenix with broken wings
3 β₯ i don't tutor dickheads
4 β₯ just a disappointment
5 β₯ little miss perfect
6 β₯ we all have are scars
7 β₯ dress to impress
8 β₯ sealed with a kiss
9 β₯ big girls don't cry
10 β₯ i'll tell you my secret, if you tell me yours
11 β₯ lyrics and lies
13 β₯ the disaster date
introducing "new" characters
14 β₯ devil in disguise
15 β₯ daddy issues
16 β₯ mystery man
17 β₯ the other mitchell
18 β₯ looking for asher
19 β₯ brotherly love
20 β₯ "alex"
21 β₯ cupcakes and cock blocks
22 β₯ surprise!
23 β₯ everyone knows
24 β₯ show time
25 β₯ who the fuck is dr.moore?
26 β₯ the truth always comes out
27 β₯ puppy love
28 β₯ axton mitchell...apologizing?
29 β₯ getting the girl
30 β₯ tease
31 β₯ doubt
32 β₯ let's do this
33 β₯ a new tradition
34 β₯ a mother's love
35 β₯ mile-high club
36 β₯ aloha mother fuckers!
37 β₯ september 15, 2019
38 β₯ playing her game
39 β₯ goodbye jackson, hello axton
40 β₯ adventures behind the waterfall
41 β₯ french asshole
42 β₯ confessions
43 β₯ new year and new beginnings
44 β₯ 21 questions
45 β₯ the flash-drive pt.1
46 β₯ the flash-drive pt.2
47 β₯ reality fucking sucks
48 β₯ confrontation
49 β₯ the princess and prince charming
50 β₯ another new girl
51 β₯ can we start over...as friends?
52 β₯ making amends
53 β₯ one secret ruined everything
54 β₯ the redo date
55 β₯ face to face
56 β₯ grayson hart
57 β₯ a forbidden romance
58 β₯ three broken hearts
59 β₯ sometimes...you just can't take it anymore
60 β₯ i can't watch you get hurt
61 β₯ mommy dearest
62 β₯ talking things through
63 β₯ revelations
64 β₯ birthdays and big reveals
65 β₯ the worst kind of betrayal
66 β₯ he loved me?
67 β₯ back to bad habits
68 β₯ breaking down
69 β₯ i can't imagine my life without you
70 β₯ a deal with the phoenix
71 β₯ what the fuck!
72 β₯ the future
73 β₯ we need to talk
74 β₯ he needs to be stopped
75 β₯ the end of one chapter and the beginning of another
76 β₯ i'm sorry
77 β₯ you and me against the world
78 β₯ the next step
79 β₯ epilogue pt.1
80 β₯ epilogue pt.2
goodbye <3
answering questions + surprise! + other

12 β₯ apologies and almost hookups

7.5K 169 181
By pradabagg

Hey God, one question...

Why is Liliana Xu such a bitch?

I knew she didn't care for me or my band but she sure as hell didn't need to say it like that.

The one time I genuinely thought Liliana could be a decent person...

"That you Jess?" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen as soon as I walk through the front door.

"Yeah! I just got home from the dance." I reply while making my way to my room.

Once I get into my room I quickly make my way to my window and shut the blinds so I don't have to see Lili and get changed into a pair of sweats and a wife beater.

"Why are you home so early?" my mom asks once I make my way into the kitchen.

"The dance was boring"

"Okay...well why did you come home with Lili? I thought you went with your friends" She asks while giving me a look.

"My friends wanted to stay and I wanted to leave." I shrug

"You okay Jess?" Jade asks.

"Fine. Why?"

"You're squeezing the life out of that apple," Julie says while Jade starts laughing out loudly.

I quickly look down at my hand and see that I am in fact squeezing the shit out of the apple to the point where the juices are running down my arm.

"Fuck! Jesse you better clean that up." My mom yells before she throws a dish rag right at my face.

"I'm fine you guys. I promise" I say while offering a fake smile.

"Yea...I don't believe you but we don't have time to figure it out because we are gonna be late for our movie!" Jade says as she and Julie head towards the car.

"Are you guys going to the movies?" I ask as I take out a bunch of ingredients to make a sandwich.

"Yep, we're gonna go watch the new Spider-Man movie your sisters have been bugging us about," Mom says as she grabs her coat and keys.

"Is dad gonna go?" I asked and based on her silence I already knew the answer.

"I'm serious Jess, whatever is going on...you know you can talk to us about it."

"Mom, I promise if it were a big deal you would 100% be the first person I would tell," I say as I walk over to her and kiss her on the head.

"Now go! Have fun at the movies."

"Ok...I love you!"

"Love you too!"

I finished making my sandwich and made my way to my room so I could go finish a song I was writing. After my argument with Lili I can't even fucking focus on finishing the last couple of lyrics, all I can think about is how beautiful she looked...until she opened her fucking mouth.

The worst part, this song is also about her.

I don't know what's up with me lately but she's all I can fucking think about. Ever since I "accidentally" chucked a book at her failed hook up, the only thing that crosses my mind is what would have happened if I didn't throw the book.

Ok, well I do know what would have happened but I rather not think about it.

Every time I look out the window, she's right fucking there. Whether she's sitting at her vanity doing her makeup or marching back and forth from her closet to her mirror trying to figure out what she should wear.

When I leave the house to get to school, she also happens to be getting into her car.

Our fucking families have dinner with each other at least once a week and every time she comes down from her room looking effortlessly beautiful. I always pick the seat right across from her so I could watch her smile and effortlessly answer the questions my mom and sisters throw her way.

Liliana Xu is absolutely stunning but her fucking attitude stinks.

Okay Jesse, no more thinking about Lili

Focus!

I got this, I just gotta finish this stupid...

Suddenly there's a knock on the door

Ughhhhhhhh

Fucking great.

Whoever the fuck this is better have a good reason for knocking on my door at fucking 10 PM.

"Lili? What are you doing here?"

Am I fucking hallucinating because never have I seen Liliana willingly show up at my front door...in pajamas.

"I came to apologize." She says, barely looking me in the eye.

"For..." I tease.

"For calling you and your band stupid and saying that no one cares for your music."

"It's fine."

"No, it's not. I should have never said something like that, I was just mad because of the whole "seeing my ex" thing and I took it out on you. I'm really sorry Jess." She says finally looking up at me. From the looks of it, she seems sincere.

"It's okay Lils, I get it. I forgive you."

"Oh thank god." She lets out a breath of relief and now we're both standing there awkwardly.

"Well, I'm gonna head ba-"

"Do you wanna come in?" I accidentally interrupted her.

"Really?"

"I mean...if you want?" I say with a shrug. I couldn't help but notice that her parents weren't home either and since I can't focus on the song, I might as well invite her in.

"Sure," She says as she makes her way around me and into my house.

"Want anything to eat or drink?" I ask.

"I actually ordered a pizza, so when it gets here I'll just bring it over." She says with a small laugh.

I slowly make my way upstairs with her trailing right behind me as we make our way to my room.

"Wow, you have a lot of vinyls," She says as her eyes scan over my wall of vinyls.

"Haha, yeah..."

God this is so fucking awkward.

"Oooo were you in the middle of writing another song?" She asks as she notices my notebook on the ground next to my guitar.

"Yeah, but I can't seem to fucking finish it. I keep uh getting distracted." I say while picking up my stuff from the floor.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure."

"Let's see what's on Netflix," I say as I sit down on my bed and scroll through Netflix.

As I'm scrolling I can't help but notice Lili sitting on the floor.

"Uh, Lil?"

"Huh?"

"You know you can sit on the bed with me, right?" I say with a laugh.

"Obviously...I was just checking the comfort...of the rug" She says as she quickly gets up and makes her way onto the bed next to me.

That was by far the worst lie I've ever heard and I live with two twin sisters.

Fuck, she still looks hot just by wearing a white tank top, a pair of pink checkered pajama pants, and fluffy fuzzy socks with what looks like bunnies on them.

I laugh at that

"What?"

"Nice socks"

"I'll have you know that these are the most comfortable pair of socks I own and it's fucking 30 degrees out." She says while rolling her eyes and grabbing one of my throw blankets and wrapping it tightly around herself.

"Should we watch 21 Jump Street?" I ask

"Fuck yes! I love that movie, ''she says excitedly.

Seeing her get excited about something as small as fucking 21 Jump Street..I can't help but try and fight off the smile making its way on my face.

"Ugh, Channing Tatum was so hot!" She yells out suddenly.

"Eh, I'm more of a Jonah Hill type of girl."

That statement causes her to let out the most unflattering snort I have ever heard. I think she notices because she quickly covers her mouth with both of her hands.

"Woah! Calm down Peppa." I say while laughing out loud.

"Shut. Up."

That's all I hear before I'm suddenly shoved off the bed and onto the floor.

"Ow! That's the second time you hurt me tonight!"

"Aww too fucking bad."

"You're mean" I mumble while rubbing my knee and making my way back onto the bed.

"So are you!"

"Nuh-uh"

"Yuh-huh"

"No"

"Oh my god stop! We aren't five anymore!" She says with a small laugh as she focuses on the movie again.

If it wasn't obvious enough, Lili and I have been at each other's necks since the first second we saw each other. We would always tell on each other and anytime our parents weren't looking, we would "accidentally" pinch or shove each other.

Even as a 6-year-old she was still this demanding and super sassy girl who always thought she was better than everyone else.

It's funny because in most stories you hear about the boy defending the girl after she gets bullied but in reality, when we were little, I used to get bullied because I wasn't as tall as the other boys, let alone girls in our grade and anytime any of the boys would make fun of me it was either Ash, Xander, or Lili who defended me.

Jokes on those bullies though, I'm taller than all of them now.

I guess I was so caught up with the fact that Lili and I were constantly arguing that I guess I never really got to thank her for helping me out all those years ago.

"Hey Lil, can I ask you something?"

"What's up?"

"Why did you defend me when Jared and the guys kept calling me short? I mean you called me short too."

"Oh...it's because... when I called you short, you laughed about it but when Jared called you short, I noticed how it made you really sad. I guess I just didn't like to see you sad." She mumbled while slowly meeting her eyes with mine.

"Really? I thought you hated me!" I say with a small laugh

"Hated you? Why would you think that?"

"I don't know, maybe because we constantly fought and you always made fun of me playing guitar instead of playing sports like Xander."

"That doesn't mean I hated you, you idiot!"

"Then what was it?"

"Tell me this Jess, when a guy makes fun of a girl constantly, what does that mean?"

"That he likes her duh"

"Now let's switch the roles and say that the girl constantly made fun of the boy...what does that mean?"

"That she likes him?"

"Ding ding ding!"

"Wait-"

"Yep, I had the fattest crush on you." She says with a shrug.

"You? Had a crush? ON ME?" I ask flabbergasted.

"Ugh yes now let's move on"

"Nope! This is too good."

"Shut up. It's not like I have a crush on you anymore." She says while rolling her eyes and getting.

This is fucking gold.

"Leaving me already?" I ask with a large smirk plastered on my face.

"Sadly I get way too bored at home by myself. I'm going to get the pizza." She says as she walks out the door.

I can't fucking believe it.

Liliana Akira Xu used to have a fucking crush on ME.

How the fuck did I not notice sooner? (Oh I don't know maybe because you were fucking 6)

"I got pepperoni and plain cheese, which do you want?" I hear her ask as she walks in and puts both the boxes down onto the bed.

"Pepperoni obviously"

"Too bad, that's mine." She says before quickly grabbing the box of pepperoni pizza from my hand.

"Then why did you ask?" I scoff

"It's called being polite."

"Right...like you know how to be polite," I say as I roll my eyes.

"So, I heard your band is playing at that new jazz place"

"Yep, it's our first big gig"

"That's exciting! Do you have a setlist yet?"

"Yep...we're also planning on debuting Lili's song," I say slowly.

"Really?" She asks while slightly choking on her pizza.

"Yeah. Is that- is that okay?"

"It's your song dummy"

"Yeah but it's about you and I wanna make sure you're comfortable with us performing it."

"Well, that's sweet of you to ask. Yeah, I'm okay with you performing it...as long as I'm there to watch you perform it."

That statement right there causes my eyes to fully widen and for me to start choking on my pizza.

"You- you wanna be there?"

"Hell yeah, I wanna be there! I wanna hear my special song that THE Jesse Nicolás Ramirez wrote about moi!" She says while faking a swoon.

"I'm sure I can get you on the list...and if you want, you can invite your boy toy. Consider it an apology for the book."

"As sweet as that sounds, I would rather go alone. Turns out the jackass just wanted to get into my pants." She says casually.

"AH-HA! I told you there was a reason I needed to throw a book at him and now I know why!" I yell while she just laughs.

"Yeah, yeah save the victory for later," She says as she shoves me.

I can't believe my male intuition was right for once.

HA HA!

Okay so maybe it was also a BIT of jealousy but you get it.

I look over at her and my smile immediately wipes off my face. She looks genuinely upset and I don't blame her, the guy she genuinely liked ended up being a fucking dick.

"I hope you know that your fucking beautiful Lil and he's a fucking idiot for not seeing how special you are," I say as I gently grab her chin, her eyes slowly brimming with tears.

"It's okay Jess, you don't have to do that." She says quickly before whipping her head the other way and quickly wiping her eyes as if nothing ever happened.

"Do what?"

"Act like you care"

"Of course, I care! Why would you think I didn't?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because every time you see me walk into the room you roll your eyes and anytime your mom tells you to do something with me, you do anything in your power to not even be in the same room as me! Do you know how shitty that makes me feel?" She yells frustratingly.

Shit is that what she thinks? I mean yes I've done that before but I don't do it ALL the time. I mainly do it when she gets on my last nerve like a couple of weeks ago when I accidentally fucked up our project.

Fuck now I feel bad.

"Fuck Lils why did you never bring this up before?" I ask

"I don't know...I guess I thought that if I brought it up you would just brush it off so I never bothered."

"You see, I think this is our problem. We've known each other for our whole fucking lives yet we suck at talking to each other. Instead, we just make fun of each other. We can clearly be friends if we tried, we just gotta communicate better." I say

"You think?"

"100%"

"Should we- should we try being friends?" She asks while fake gagging.

"Stop"

"Sorry," She says while laughing out loud.

"Okay, yeah, I think we can make this work." She says with a small smile

"Yep, so do I."

"You know how we can fully test our theory?" She asks.

"How?"

"A hug."

"Ew no. You know I don't do that shit." I say.

"Come on! This is a great test!" She says while giving me puppy dog eyes.

Shit, usually that shit never works on me but with her...I guess it does.

"I- ugh okay fine," I say.

We both lean in for the most awkward hug/strangle ever and end up bumping foreheads.

"Oh my God Jess just let me take the lead." She sighs as she rubs her forehead.

Soon enough, she leans in and wraps her arms around my shoulders.

Don't tell anyone I said this but I'm secretly enjoying this but something is missing...

She lets out a small gasp when I wrap both my hands around her thighs and pull her directly onto my lap.

"Jess, what are you-"

"Shhh don't ruin this," I say as I slowly wrap my arms around her waist.

After a couple of minutes, she gently pulls away and looks down at me with a small smile playing on her lips.

"We did it!" She lets out a small squeal which causes me to chuckle.

"Yeah...we did," I say while never breaking eye contact.

Don't do it, Jess!

DON'T FUCKING DO IT!

Too late.

I'm not sure what came over me but I quickly grab her face and pull her lips on top of mine.

Fuck, I've kissed a few girls but this...this was fucking different.

She immediately takes control of the kiss by swiping her tongue on my bottom lip and grinding herself on my swollen groin which causes me to let out an embarrassingly loud groan.

Fuck I can't take this.

I quickly flip her over and gently lay her down on my bed. She let out a soft moan once I trail kisses down her neck and on the tops of her breasts.

"Fuck Jess" She groans.

I let out a low chuckle as soon as she flips us over and teasingly takes her top off to reveal a sexy black lace bra.

"Shit Lils," I say before slowly massaging her breasts which causes her to grind down on my painfully erect dick.

She slowly tugs my hands away from her breasts before smashing her mouth onto mine once again. She begins making her way down my neck and sucks on a spot right below my ear which causes me to let out a moan. I feel her hands reach for the hem of my shirt and tug the black wife-beater over my head before applying small kisses down my torso.

Fuck yeah! I guess all those days of suffering at the gym with Ash and a gym-obsessed Xander finally paid off.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo." She says with a small laugh as she traces the "JAX" on my hip.

Yep, you guessed correctly "Jesse, Asher, and Xander".

"Fucking Xander was in his feels and had Ash and I's parents sign off on the minor contract so we could get matching tattoos," I say, rolling my eyes at the dumb memory.

Xander seems as if he has the emotions of a rock but you'd be surprised.

I watch as she laughs out loud and attaches her lips onto mine again. I flip us over once again but not before I swiftly unclip her bra and toss it somewhere across the room. I watch as the cool air causes her nipples to tighten and for her to let out a small gasp.

"Fuck...such nice tits" I groan before I attach my lips to her right boob and massage the left.

She lets out a loud groan once I switch over to the other.

I stop for a moment and look her in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Fuck yes!" she laughs before she grabs my face and smashes her lips onto mine.

Before I get the chance to pull her pajama pants off I hear the front door open.

"Jesse! We're home!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

That right there causes Lili to let out a squeak and slide out from under me so she can pull on her bra and tank top.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

----------Author's Note----------

Well...shit. Things got hella spicy between Lils and Jess and we're lowkey here for it. Let's just hope things don't get awkward between them...again.

-Pradabagg

Word Count: 3089

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 272 40
Hey! I'm Raven Stone. Ever wondered what it feels like to be popular? A few months back I didn't have to think about things like that, I basically h...
82.3K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❀️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
60.8K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...