Idhu Enna Maayam?

Por Meenakshi_1511

Let's look into the Journey of Sanjana and Varun ! Ashwin as Varun Sivaangi as Sanjana He was the book that... Más

Chapter 1 : Trip to Ooty?
Chapter 2 : One down ! Many more to go!
Chapter 3 : Family's Wrath
Chapter 4 : Away From Home?
Chapter 5 : Task Of Convincing !
Chapter 6 : Startled?
Chapter 7 : Make her Smile !
Chapter 8 : Broken !
Chapter 9 : Spellbound ?
Chapter 10 : First Encounter !
Chapter 11 : Sketching out an Idea
Chapter 12 : Akash Confronts Varun
Chapter 13 : Bring a Smile to Your Face
Chapter 14 : Merci-Thank You ?
Chapter 15 : Enjoy the little things
Chapter 16 : Yearning
Chapter 17 :Unrealised Feelings ?
Chapter 18 : Unanticipated Meet
Chapter 19 : Standing through your thick & thin
Chapter 20 : Family Time
Chapter 21 : Distant from each other
Chapter 22 : Shattered
Chapter 23 : Match Fixed
Chapter 24 : Hello ?
Chapter 25 : Agreed
Chapter 26: Mrs.Sanjana Varun
Chapter 27 : His Care
Chapter 28 : Ride Down the Memory lane
Chapter 29 : Her Experiment?
Chapter 30 : Apology Accepted
Chapter 31 : Feeling Loved
Chapter 32 : Cooking an act of Love
Chapter 33 : Change of Heart
Chapter 34 : Hue of Love
Chapter 35 : Back Again ?
Chapter 36 - Star Stuck
Chapter 37 : Childhood Craziness
Chapter 38 : Visit to Office
Chapter 39 : Will you come ?
Chapter 40 : Seeking Attention
Chapter 41: Zipline
Chapter 42 : His Birthday
Chapter 43 : For her
Chapter 44 : Collapsed
Chapter 45 : Truth Revealed
Chapter 46 : Return of Kavin
Chapter 47 : Things we do for love
Chapter 48 : Mudhal Nee Mudivum Nee
Chapter 49 : Movie Experience ?
Chapter 51 : Baby Shower
Chapter 52 : Falling for her again ?
Chapter 53 : Gift !
Chapter 54 : Time for some Basket Ball
Chapter 55 : Entwined Together
Chapter 56 : Snow Fantasy
Chapter 57 : Longing for Eachother
Chapter 58 : Back to him
Chapter 59 : Be all Smiles
Chapter 60 : New Born
Chapter 61 : You
Chapter 62 : Our Home
Chapter 63 : Enraged
Chapter 64 : Mistake Realised ?
Chapter 65 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 66 : Naming Ceremony
Chapter 67 : Trouble
Chapter 68 : Everything is fair in love and war
Chapter 69 : Double Trouble
Chapter 70 : The New Dad in Town
Chapter 71 : Engagement
Chapter 72 : Unlimited Happiness
Chapter 73 : Heartbeat !
Chapter 74 : Tit for Tat
Chapter 75 : Theera kadhale
Chapter 76 : The Big day
Chapter 77 : Arrival of the Two Blueberries
Chapter 78 : Just the beginning
Chapter 79 : Nee-Naan-Naam
Bonus : Cheers to 25 Years

Chapter 50 : Shades of Mehendi

2.4K 278 286
Por Meenakshi_1511

Sanjana asked Vikram to drop her in Varun's place while they were going to invite the people for baby shower.

She met Subbu thata and gave him a tight hug . She asked him to get ready since she was taking them along with her to her mom's home. She went to the kitchen to make some tea since she knows Varun doesn't start his day without having a tea

She took the tea to his room and she found him sleeping like a baby with the blanket on. Sanjana then kept the tea on his side table and found the notes that she has written in all these 6 months on the sides le in a box making her heart feel an unknown happiness.

She thought of waking him up and removed the blanket only to find him holding her shawl in his hand tightly and sleeping peacefully . She bent down to play with his hair by running her hands inside it making it even more messier.

She then decided not to wake him and let him have his peaceful sleep and turned but then she ended up falling on him because of the force in which Varun pulled her through his hands.

Sanjana : Thungalaya ?

Varun : Nee vandha odane ennaku terium nee dhanu ! Thukam poiruchu . Seri enna dhan panrenu patha . Paravalaye aasai ah pakka lam seira.

Sanjana : Ad.. dha.. ba.. adhu lam onnum illa . She said not looking at his eyes.

Varun : Kanna pathu pesu . He said tightening his grip around her waist.

When she looked in to his eyes , the proximity she was in , the messy hair and not to forget the dimple on his face when he was looking at her made Sanjana go weak in her knees. Making her go red she tried to remove herself.

Varun : What a sight it is to wake up la ? Morning sunshine with you on top of me . Just a bliss Sana. He said caressing her cheeks with his right hand.

Sanjana : Seri na poganum vidunga. She managed to say this somehow.

Varun : Mudiyadhu ! I need what I need adhu enna nu unnake terium.

Sanjana as well decided to play on if he is adamant she knows how to make him give up. She asked him to close his eyes and he did as well . She went very close such that there breaths collided but then hit him on his chest and removed herself from his hold and ran .

Varun : Enkita oru naal sikkama ya pova ! Apa vachukuren unnaku . He said rubbing his nape.

She then went down and they all waited for Varun to come . As soon as he came they started there travel towards Sanjana's home.

**********

Subbu thata and Vishwa thata had a hearty talk walking in the garden. While the ladies were busy preparing for the baby shower . The entire house was now filled with laughters all around.

Kavin and the boys were in there room playing video games in turns . The sound from the room was worst than how a boys hostel would be.

Sanjana and the other girls where in the room where Aditi just finished applying mehendi in the hands and legs of Swathi . Aditi is now here to put mehendi in the hands of Sanjana while Amritha sat next to her.

Aditi almost finished the design and to add on to its beauty she wrote V on her hands .

Sanjana : Edhuku ippa V ezhudyna ?

Aditi : Vendudhal kaga V ezhuduna ! She said sarcastically .

Sanjana : Unn vendudhal ku edhuku d en kai la varaiyura ?

Amritha : Akka mama pavam ! Ippudi irundha , V vandhu Varun mama oda peru indicate panra mari .

Aditi : Na indha marathon friends oda kalynathuku poiruken avunga kai la lam husband or fiance oda peru ezhuduvanga . They say evlavuku evalavu mehendi dark ah varudho avalavuku avalvu love Mama has . Let's see ...

Sanjana : Unga mama ku dhana ? Apdi na enna nu keparu . She thought in her mind .

Amritha : Akka engayum poga ma inga iru ! Nee careless ah mehendi ah engayavudhu teriama kai vaachuta design poirum .

Aditi then finished applying mehendi to Amru . The girls talk was disturbed
when they heard the door opening and Varun walked inside . The girls stood up from the bed and walked near him .

Amru : Mamz enjoy !! She whispered

Varun : Vaai jasti ayruchu ! Odi po . He said hitting her forehead.

Varun then saw Sanjana sitting on the bed with a sleevless yellow short kurthi and white pant that reached her knees. Her hair was into a bun with few strands of hair on her face twisting his insides into a knot . She looked like a dream even in being the simplest outfit.

Sanjana : Yen apdi pakuringa ? She asked leaning on the head board of the bed.

Varun sat next to her on the bed and he found peacock feather and oil adjacent on the table.

Varun : Ama idhu edhuku ? He asked pointing to the feather and oil.

Sanjana : Adhuva ! Mehendi dry annadhuku apram oil kaila vaika apa dhan dark ah varum .

Varun decided to tease her and took the peacock feather in his hand .

Sanjana : Enna panna poraru ivaru ! Paravai eh seri illa.

Varun ran the feathers down her feet igniting a ticklish feeling making her laugh.

Sanjana : Varun stop kusudu , kaila marudhani innum kaila !

Varun : Adhu marudhani vaikuradhuku munnadi yoschurukanum. He said with running the feathers above her fees on the legs below her knee . Even though he did not touch her and it was the feather she could feel the desire he held.

Now he took the feather and ran down her slender hands sending chills down her spine but at the same time making her feel ticklish , she started laughing asking him to stop . Seeing her laugh and her having mehendi on both her hands made him to think different since it was advantageous for him.

He then took the feather down her collar bones making her even more ticklish " Ayoo podhum " she said breathing heavily because of the laugh she had.

Varun then kept the feather aside and got down from the bed .

Sanjana : Ivaru enga poraru ?

Varun walked upto the door to lock it and did not want anyone to ruin there moment.
He walked back again to Sanjana with a Hue of mischievous.

Sanjana : Venam Varun kita varadhinga ! Unga parvai eh seri illa.

Varun : Nee ippudi irundha , I can't help it Sana. He said inching closer to her.
That's when Sanjana noticedthe state she was in . Her dress little messed up and to add it on  she wore a sleeve less dress with a deep neck. She mentally slammed herself for wearing this and now she looked more like caught in a cage , since she can't even get out .

Sanjana : Varun mehendi kaga vachum please I like the smell ! Kita varadhinga . She said but gave up when he held her face with his two hands.

Varun : sshshs !He kept his index finger on her lips.

Varun : Ne en control ah evlavu test panra nu teriuma ? He asked looking into her eyes.

Sanjana kept quiet and looked into his eyes which made her feel loved , all his eyes wanted and conveyed to her was " HER ".

He kissed her on her lips taking her into his control . She gave in for his desires but he had a smirk on when she still couldn't get an hang of kissing him back. She slowly leaned down in the bed losing her balance. This time , he trailed his fingers down her collar bone planting wet kisses . In reflex she held is collar scrunching it.  She slowly could find him taking dominance. To attain dominance back she removed the first three buttons on his shirt making him stumble for few minutes she ran her hands on the chest that was visible. Both losing themselves in there own world. She kissed the mole that was on his neck while he let his hands slip inside her kurthi.  The thought of mehendi getting distorted was now long lost . The mehendi stains were now on his white shirt and few on his chest.

They came back to trance when she heard her phone continuously ringing. She pushed Varun aside and took the phone .

Sanjana : Eruma veetla irundhutu edhuku call panra ?

Aadi : Un room la door nu onnu iruku ! Evalavh neram taturadhu .

Sanjana looked embarrassed she forgot the door knocking sounds in between.

Sanjana : Thungitu irundha enna ippa ! She clearly lied

Aadi : Seri Mama vum neeyum keela vanga , sondhakaranga pakkanum nu sollranga.

Sanjana : Varom nee kelambu.

While Varun looked at her scrunched top and the hair bun now becoming even more messier . Not to forget the mehendi is now fully smudged due to shades of love they displayed.

Sanjana then threw the pillow on him

Sanjana : Ellam ungala la parunga mehendi kalanjuruchu . She said showing her palms

Varun : Madam neenga pannadha parunga .

That's when she looked at him his shirt buttons were off and few stains of mehendi on his shirt and bare chest making her turn into an human tomato.

Sanjana : Neenga change pannitu vanga ! Cupboard la iruku .

Sanjana ran and washed her hands and stepped out of the room as fast as possible.

Varun opened the cupboard to find sketch paper inside the shelf seeing it had tears on his eyes and he kept it in his bag safely.

While Sanjana ran down and took blessing from the rest of the relatives.

Kavin : Hey oru nimishan nillu ! Kai ah kami

Sanjana : En da ? Adhu lam mudiyadhu. She stammered

Kavin took her hands in his and saw the smudged mehendi and rightly Aditi and the rest of the cousins came.

Aditi : Adi pavi 1 hour poten d ! Enna ippudi panni vachuruka ?

Sanjana : Illa aditi , thungiten thunga modhu rendu kai sethu vachu thungiten adhu nala dhan kalanjuruchu .

Amritha : Seriyana lusu ! Mehendi vachukanum nu nee dhan alumbu panna ippa paru.

But Vikram and Kavin did not believe this they couldn't find Varun as well for a long time and what they thought became even more stronger.

**********

Sanjana dozed off since they have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow when Varun came.

He took her hands and had a contended smile seeing her mehendi and the memories of them flashed.

He took her hands in his and took a photo of this to mark this as a memory. Not knowing he is going to be prey tomorrow he posted the photo in his Instagram personal account with " The artist behind the art . Daunted with love "

The cousins who were together saw the status and all of them cooed at the same time "Nenachen ! Ava mazhupaa modhe nenachen ! "

Aditi : Na oru hour pota mehendi dhan waste uh ! She whined

Kavin : Unnaku un kavala. At least ippa avunga happy ah irukangala.

Akash : Indha punnayum paal kudikuma nu nenachen beer ah kudika vachuta Sanjana . He said chuckling

Swathi at the end of the day felt happy to see Sanjana happy . For Swathi , Sanjana is more like her daughter. The bond they share was as such that she never hides things from her and now seeing her happy in life made her feel overwhelmed.

_____________________________________________

Hi dears !! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga ....

For people who are wondering if it is Idhu Enna Maayam author dhana who wrote today's chapter ! Yes it is me doubt vendam...

I hope I did not go overboard ! If it went please feel free to approach me will definitely not make u feel uncomfortable

Mehendi itself is a form of love and couldnt resist writing on this. Hope this chapter met your expectations

And a big thank you too all the readers out here !!! And I finally finished 50 chapters never thought would end up writing 50 chapters My initial plan was to wind up with 30 to 40 chapters but I have come till here is only because of the love u guys showered.

Constructive Criticism is accepted please do let me know if you have any issues.  My dms are always open

With love
Author

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.6K 820 16
When you find the right person you can't blame fate for falling in love!!!! That's what happened in Karthick's life when he met his Pavithra for the...
36.7K 1.9K 29
A perfect relationship does not bloom between the souls who are perfect, it will happen when the souls who are ready to make the relationship perfect...
342K 29.5K 73
Ashaangi story💜☃️❄..... plѕ ѕuppσrt🤝 ít rєαdєrєччччѕѕѕѕ.... ungαlσdα ѕuggєѕtíσnѕ solunga.commєnt your víєwѕ αвσut thíѕ plσt whєthєr should í cont...
95.6K 6.7K 40
love is everything , This is km story.. ❤