The Alpha's Daughter

RachelMarie1219 tarafından

Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fi... Daha Fazla

To The Readers
Character Introduction
One | The Past
Two | Alliances
Three | Waterfall
Four | Sibling
Five | Rouge's
Six | Meeting
Seven | Mall
Eight | Pre-Party
Nine | Party
Ten | Banishment
Twelve | Nala
Thirteen | Leaving
Fourteen | Pain
Fifteen | Arguement
Sixteen | Taken
Seventeen | Guilt
Eighteen | Lead
Ninteen | Safe
Twenty | Hospital
Twenty One | Reprimanded
Twenty Two | Revelation
Twenty Three | Scheme
Twenty Four | Office
Twenty Five | Pressure
Twenty Six | Alpha's
Twenty Seven | Shopping
Twenty Eight | Celebration
Twenty Nine | Challenge
Thirty | Questions
Thirty One | Gunfire
Thirty Two | Recovery
Thirty Three | Dream
Thirty Four | Marked
Thirty Five | Tanner
Thirty Six | Phone Call
Thirty Seven | New Problem
Thirty Eight | Uncle
Thirty Nine | 21 Questions
Fourty | Edgar
Fourty One | Last Day
Fourty Two | Early Lunch
Fourty Three | Tour Guide Tyler
Fourty Four | Next Step
Fourty Five | Visit For A Meeting
Fourty Six | I Promise
Fourty Seven | Mental Discipline P1
Fourty Eight | Mental Discipline P2
Fourty Nine | Heat
Fifty | I Love You
Fifty One | Action
Fifty Two | Rat On A Plane
Fifty Three | Vamipire King
Fifty Four | New Plan
Fifty Five | Plan In Action
Fifty Six | Ringing Alden
Fifty Seven | Yes Or No
Fifty Eight | The Day Of
Fifty Nine | Blood Battle
Sixty | Lucas
Sixty One | Apprentice
Sixty Two | Decisons.
Sixty Three | Three Months
Epilogue
Thankyou

Eleven | Interrogation

161 3 0
RachelMarie1219 tarafından

Nova

Walking down to the door that leads to the cells I find Ralph leaning on the door smiling at his phone.

"What are you smiling for?"
"I just found out that when the mateless men come to our pack, I'm leaving with them to go out and look for my mate until I find her or until you and your brother take over." He says with a smile going from ear to ear.
"Congratulations!"

I decide to pull him into a quick side hug knowing that he is over the moon about going.

"Thanks, oh hey! I had the Beta moved to the interrogating room to save on time. I got a warrior in there with him now."
"Okay, cool. That saves us some time. You can wait out here unless I need you."

Before I open the door to the room he grabs me by the arm lightly causing me to stop and look at him.

"Yes?"

He knows how I am. I don't like people touching me unless I allow it. If it was anyone else I probably would have snapped on them. I prefer my person space to stay personal.

"I know you have this handled but I swear to goddess you better call me if you need me." He said earnestly.

I nod my head to him and continue into the room. Ahhh now I'm in my true element I think to myself as I walk up to the Beta with a random bag covering his head.

"What's with the bag?"
"So he won't know the layout of the cells." He says back proudly.

I just look the guard in front of me and roll my eyes.

"He's a Beta I'm sure he can literally count the number of steps it took to get down to the cells then over to the interrogation room."

I shrug my shoulder at him while offering a small smile. I watch as his smile disappears and he starts thinking before he looks at me with a I didn't even think about that look.

"You can go Nile."
"It's Jack." He says sadly.
"Okay sure, Tom. You can go."

I just shoot him a teasingly smile as he then does a wtf hand gesture then leaves.

"What's with the bag over my head?" The rouge asks.

I walk up behind him, snatch the bag off his head, then toss it on the ground beside him. He starts to sniffs the air making me wonder what exactly he is looking for.

"I was wondering when you were going to come see me, Berry"
"Very cute."

I look at the back of his thinking of all the ways I can make him suffer for calling me Berry. Gross! I walk around to the other chair that's placed 5 feet in front of him and sit down slowly not taking my eyes off him.

"Good you're not naked. I won't fall for that distraction again. You know you didn't have to do me like that by the way." He says matter of factly.

I just look at him confused cause I figured he would be a much harder person to get to talk.

"Why do you look so confused?" He asks with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Why are you so talkative? Normally we have to break something on a rouge to get them to talk."
"Do I look like I should be a rouge in the first place?" He asks serenely.
"Considering it's rare to find a rouged Beta I would say so. Mind telling me your name?" I ask while crossing my legs.
"Tanner Hayda, former Beta of a now very destroyed Forrest Paw pack from Minnesota." He answers.
"Just like that?"

I'm sure I'm looking at him like he's grown another set of ears right now.

"What do you mean?" He asks back.

"You're just gonna start telling me your whole life story with out any trouble?"
"I have no reason not to comply, honestly. If you would have asked me to come willingly, I would have gladly without any problem." He says while putting his head down.
"Like I would have known that. You had no problem attacking our pack so why should I trust the words coming from your mouth?"
"Look.. my whole pack was wiped out in less than 2 hours, many of our people including the Alpha and his family were killed and others were forced to join the rouges side or died. When I tried to give up I couldn't because something told me not to so I didn't. I joined their forces. Honestly I don't even know what state I'm in or what day it is." He says with a tear rolling down his cheek.

I sat there wondering if his story was true or not. He seems he's telling the truth on some parts, but I'm not so sure on the rest.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. That's if you did go through all that, however I do believe some of that happened.."

I stand up and then start pacing slowly back and fourth reading his body language. Some part inside of me is telling me to try to trust him, but the other part is saying to do my own read each first on him. I honestly don't know what to do right now. I stop pacing and look at him.

He has been watching me this whole time. Probably trying to read me. I've learned to keep my face straight to not give away anything a long time ago so he is probably overthinking while going through senecios in his head right now.

"Can you answer some more questions for me, then I can see what I can do to help you?"

He looks up to me with tired eyes and nods his head.

"Who is leading this army of rouges?"

I walk up to him and squatting in front of him.

"That I don't know. I've only dealt with his higher ups. No one but them knows who he is." He states.

I nod my head in understanding then decide to pry more.

"Why are they attacking all these packs? You must know that."

He looks at me thinking and I can see the gears turning in his head. Maybe he can help us more than I thought he would.

"They're looking for someone for the leader. I don't know why or who. It has something to do with the descendants of our moon goddess Moona." He says hotly.
"I didn't know there was descendants of the moon goddess walking around out there." I say more to my self.
"Neither did I." He replies.

I pause for a minute thinking to look at him and wonder to myself if he's telling the truth or not.

"How many packs have they attacked so far?"

He seemed to think for a second before turning his attention back to me.

"Mine was the first. They've attacked 2 more before yours and completely wiped out of the second one they attacked but didn't get very far with destroying anything in the 3rd and now yours which as you can see, they did not get anywhere." He returns.
"Now you say 'they', but where were you?"
"This was the first fight that I was forced to fight in. I figured you would kill me, but much to my surprise you didn't. Thanks for that by the way." He says sarcastically.

I just laugh at his little fit while shaking my head.

"What's so funny?" He asks jointing into my laughter.
"You."

I then start laughing at him even more. He did not look so intimidating when he was mad. He just looked constipated.

"Yes I'm so funny, can we get back to what we were talking about please. I'm getting tired." He says sluggishly.
"Okay one more question, who are they attacking next?"
"I don't know the answer to that question, I'm sorry. I wish I did." He says with a small smile.

I nod my head then look at him. I'm not a very sympathetic person so I really don't know what to do with him. He is cooperating though.

"Dad?"
"What's wrong, do you need help?" My dad asks panicked.
"No no. I just have a couple of questions."
"Ask away."
"How long ago was the Forrest Paw pack attacked in Minnesota?"
"Oh I heard about that. It was 3 months ago. Their whole pack was wiped out but some bodies weren't accounted for if I remember right. Wait, is he their Beta?" He asks back surprised.
"Yeah.. I'm reading his body language and he's complying. He doesn't seem to be lying, but then again we don't know him. He could be good at lying. What should I do, dad? I honestly don't know what to do with him. I'm at a crossroad here."
"Hold on I'm on my way. Get those damn cuffs of of him, now!" He commands then blocks me out.

Apart of me was angry that my father commanded me, like dude all you had to do was ask. I'm not one of his little warriors. I turn back to him to release him from the cuffs while explaining to him how long ago his pack was destroyed and tell him what day it was. He just looks at me shocked. He did say a word either, he just say there looking at and rubbing his now burned wrist. That looks like it sucks.

"Why did you release me from my cuffs?" He asks while still looking down.
"Because I told her to. It's good to see you again Beta Tanner. If I would have know it was you the other night I would have gotten you out of those things sooner than later. I've known you since you became a Beta so I know you are a good man. I hope you wouldn't have complied with those rouges unless you were forced." My father says while coming into the room with a tray of lunch for Tanner to eat.

"Alpha Doxon. It's a pleasure. You know I'm an honest man. I didn't really have a choice. It was comply or continue to be poisoned with wolfsbane twice a day." Tanner says while starring at the tray.

He must have been hungry from us only feeding him bread and water because he scarfed down his food in no time.

"I'll have an Omega come down and take you up to a room that has fresh clothes and a bathroom you can shower in. It will be your room for now. Remember you were working with the enemy wether it was forced or not, therefore I have to keep an eye on you until I can began to start trusting you". My father states.
"Yes sir, I completely understand. If you have any more questions you think I could answer, please ask and I'll try my best." He comes back as my dad leaves the room and the Omega walks in with her head down.
"Do you know where they're held up at?"
"Sadly no, we were taken to outpost but I know where it's at. They probably think I'm dead right now so I doubt they'll move." He responds.

I nod my head and walk to the door to go find Nala when he calls out to me causing me to turn around.

"What's your name, beautiful?" He smiles
"Carful there Beta." I laugh out
"My names, Nova."

There's something definitely something different about this Beta.

"When will I see you again?" He asks quietly.
"That's a good question." I say with a wink and walk out the room.

I walked out the building that houses the cells and make my way towards the pack house to see if Nala's in her room.
When I walk into her room she's sitting at her vanity doing her make up for her party in an hour.

"Sorry I'm late, love." I say while going over to her to give her a kiss on the cheek.
"I see you're not bloody so I guess it went well."

Oh that reminds me.

"I'll fill you in on everything after the party that I've learned but I'm sure he'll be more than happy to tell you himself." I mind link my dad then block him out.

"He's actually a decent guy I suppose. My dad ended up coming down after I linked the Betas story to him. He is having an Omega take him to a room to shower and eat. We'll discuss it more after the party though. All my attention is now yours."

I walk over to the bed where my clothes are already waiting for me then I slip into my blue jeans, black crop top shirt, and black converse.

"I'm ready when you are." she says as she turns to smiles at me.
"Let me put on some deodorant then I'll be ready."

After we were done getting dressed we laced our hands together and walked out the door since her party started at 9 p.m. and it's now 9:03. Before we could get out of the door our head cook stopped her.

"Happy birthday."
"Thank you." She replies back.

we make our way out of the pack house then head towards the party center for her birthday party. She didn't want a big one, but dad would never allow that to happen. He love's Nala. Everyone does! She just has an aura of love around her, that's until you mess with someone she loves or threatens her.

Then she'll make you wish you were dead.

*****

*Feedback*

QOTC: If you had to choose between going into the past at any point to live, or the future at any point, which would you choose? Also you stay the same age!!

Mine: The future!

W/C: 2,320

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

788K 26K 37
Cassandra is the youngest child to the alpha of the Blue Silver Pack by three minutes. Unlike her older twin brother, Nicholas, she is wild, goofy an...
61.7K 1.8K 39
Nevaeh, the pack servant, hopes her mate will one day take her to a love-filled world where there are no daily beatings on her schedule. But when th...
481K 14.8K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...
953K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...