Forever Julia

By Tyrantris

With her mom constantly moving for business trips, Julia has no other option but to go and stay with her aunt... More

Author's note
A LITTLE INFORMATION
1| Another fresh start
2| The invite
3| New faces, new problems
4| The party
5| A simple drive home
7| A thing or nothing

6| Bloody Mary

4 1 0
By Tyrantris

The date with Dylan was pretty nice. After ice cream, we went to an awesome park and he got me a few sweets here and there too. Unfortunately for me, bloody Mary decided to come that same evening and it was not fun.

My bed was stained with blood and my tummy felt as if there was a boxing tournament going on inside it. I managed to finish most of my homework even though I was constantly moaning in pain.

I decided to meet my aunt for some pain killers." I'm dying help meee." I moaned.

"Aww sweetie I guess it's that time of the month again?"

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Here you go." She handed some ibuprofen to me. It didn't even take me a minute for me to gulp it down with some warm water. Normally when I take pain killers, it stops instantly.

~~~

When I got to school the pain had still not reduced yet. I was looking like one of those vampires from twilight. I had put on all black. I actually looked like I was going for a burial ceremony. I was wearing a black large hoodie with black leggings and black converse. Luckily the weather was cold so I didn't have to worry about the hoodie being too hot for me.

I looked up from my hoodie while walking and found Miller talking to Cyan.

"I'll... talk to you later?" She said to Cyan trying to gently send him away as she saw me coming.

"Yeah sure." He winked-smirked and finally walked away.

I gave Miller the look which showed some slight surprise in my face. "What was that all about?"

She slightly hesitated, "Oh it's nothing. He was just talking about the spring formal coming up."

"And...?" I asked curiously.

"Okay fine. He asked me to be his date. Something about, he's been having an attraction for me since the party."

"Wow. Are you sure? Because he seems kind of like a player to me." I stated.

"I mean it's just for the spring formal. Besides that's in like two weeks time before spring break so..." she said.

"Just be careful okay? I don't want to see you get hurt by that fifty timing jerk."

"I will." She smiled and got her books out of her locker.

As I was talking to Miller still feeling the pain of the stabbing  menstruation women have to deal with, Dylan hugged me from behind and pecked my cheek. "Hey you."

"Heyyy." I smiled and said to him in a sweet voice.

"Your girlfriend here is having the cramps."

"Mills!" I said through pursed lips.

"What?" She asked. "Every girl goes through it. It's part of life. Well every girl that has a uterus and isn't pregnant goes through it. Well unless if it's not a spiritual then-"

*bell rings*

Fortunately, I was saved of total embarrassment from Miller by the lovely yet annoying bell.

"That's my cue. Bye guys." Miller waved at us as she made her way to class.

I stared at Dylan wondering how uncomfortable he must have felt hearing all that, but instead he says, "Do you need me to get you anything or...? I stare in complete silence. "My sister normally gets these things so I know how uncomfortable it can be or I can at least imagine."

Could he be any more caring!?

I actually forgot he had a twin sister who is the complete opposite of him.

"Oh no it's fine. It's totally fine." I say.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Besides I took some pain killers this morning so the pain Is bound to end anytime soon." I reassured trying to avoid any form of awkwardness.

"Alright then. I'll see you later. I have history now." He said.

We waved at each other and departed to our classes.

~~~

First period was over and although the cramps had gone down a bit, they were still there. I know this is TMI but I was feeling very soggy and had guessed that I was probably on heavy flow and to my un-luck, I had forgotten to bring an extra tampon.
Luckily, Miller was in the class with me and was sitting right at my front so I decided to ask her for a tampon to go change (since I've observed recently that she always comes to school with her 'lady emergency kit'.)

When she had finally gotten all my signs and signals, she reached out of her backpack and carefully passed it to me under my desk.

"Please may I use the restroom?" I politely asked the teacher.

Sure. Take the pass." She responded.

I slipped the tampon into the pocket of my hoodie, got up and approached to the door and before I knew it, I tripped and the tampon landed face flat on the floor right beside Cyan's seat!

Great. Just great.

I don't think I have ever felt this embarrassed in my entire life. Well apart from the time I had wet the bed during summer camp in the third grade. But this was tough to beat. I quickly
Picked it up and rushed out to the bathroom.
I honestly wanted to the ground to just swallow me up or rather, I faint while walking, but I managed to take a deep breath and say to myself that it was just one of those clumsy mistakes that are normally bound to happen  sometime In your high school life.

"Hey wait up!" I hear from behind me as I turn to see Cyan running up to me.

What could he possibly want.

Did he want to make my day even more miserable?

"Why are you following me?" I said as I continued walking in in the direction of the ladies room.

"Wait a sec." He said as he pulled me into the washroom next to the girls restroom which was unisexual.

"Hey what the hell!" I whisper yelled.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Why in the living hell would you possibly care?"

"Nothing. It's just, what happened in class-"

"I'm fine." I said while crossing my arms and avoiding eye contact.

We just stood there without saying a word to each other until he finally broke the silence. "So... I heard you and Dylan are going out."

"So, I heard you asked Miller to the spring formal." I bounced back at him.

"Yeah well I kind of like her."

"You 'kind of' like her?" I asked sarcastically. He didn't respond. He just crossed his arms and rested on the bathroom wall.

I sighed whilst rolling my eyes, "Just don't hurt her like you always do to girls."

"And JUST be careful of Dylan." He blurted out.

"W- what do you mean?" I asked curiously. I wondered what could prompt him to tell me that.

He's... he's like a wolf in a sheeps clothing." He responded.

I scoffed, "Now is not the time to use idioms Cyan."

"Just trust me. You'll regret it. He's not who you think he is."

"Well I'm not going to take advice from someone who fucks girls on a daily basis."

"Fine! If you don't want to listen to me then don't. Just don't come running to me crying that I was right." He yelled.

"Trust me Cyan. You are the LAST person I would ever even think of coming to for help." I said straight up to him in his face. He hesitated before eventually storming off, leaving me to ponder anxiously about what he had just told me about Dylan.

~~~

During lunch period, I was sitting in the cafeteria eating yogurt like someone had just died. I was really starting to like Dylan, and Cyan telling me that information kind of shook me up or rather made me confused. My mind went back to our first should I say so called 'date' when he left me all alone claiming that he had gotten carried away. But he did try to make it up to me and for him to be Miller's guy best friend all the way from kindergarten should also mean that he's a good guy right? Because Miller won't chose a friend that's not trust worthy.

Right. I don't know.

So far, he has done nothing but care for me. What am I even thinking trying to take advice from Cyan. He's probably just trying to get me off Dylan to make me fall for him.

"I'm hungry." "Yeah me too." Miller and Dylan put their trays of food on the table waking me up from my anxious overthinking daydream.

"Are you feeling any better now Julie?" Dylan asked while pulling me into a slight side hug.

Such a sweetheart.

"Yeah I'm fine now. Thanks."

I was not fine. I just wasn't sure whether I and Dylan were officially official yet and I had a plan to ask him. I don't want him to end up friend zoning me infront of Miller,

That Would be so awkward.

So instead, I'll ask him to drive me home today then I'll bring it up in the car.

Hopefully he says that we're a couple and boom I'm no more virgin for love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 1 24
Maddie's life gets turned upside down when her father gets murdered by a gang leader and she gets kidnapped. After the police save her, she gets plac...
1M 25.4K 29
Alexandra has to live with the so called bad boy while her mom goes on a business trip. does living together make them fall in love or just make them...
9.8K 227 21
A/N- I wrote this when I was 11, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! "I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. I thought that I could come back and everything w...
2.8K 117 25
"Come with me Emma." "Why?" "I need to show you something. And I want to spend time with you... Sweetheart." "You know I hate it when you call me swe...