17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

31》Insultens Of Pain

304 21 8
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Mina look surround her when lots of customer get inside her cafe. It was a good hours to take a brunch and there is some groups of students studied on her cafe.

It has been weeks the cafe open and she were so happy that she owned a cafe that she have dream.

She thought, being a secertary is enough for the rest of her life. But she was wrong. Honestly, do what you wanted are the best thing you have done in your life.

Her friends also often came to her cafe and spend their lunch or evening with her.

So was Wonwoo, although he were super busy, he tried his best to make a time for her. Even Nikki loves to study with her when he finish his school.

"You look busy today."

Mina raise her head from cash machine when a familiar voice spoke. She smile and grin when it was her husband.

"Well, today is Monday. People getting busy day by day and they must be hungry on evening."

Wonwoo rest his arms on counter and watch her arrange the money in cash machine.

"What's your order today, mr. Wonwoo?"

He laughed when she spoke formally and he missed the moments she always greeted him witb 'mr.' The secertary that stubborn yet always be helpful to him.

His eyes move to all cakes and desserts that was display in desk fridge.

"I wanna have forest chocolate cake and mango milkshake."

Mina nodded her head and started to prepare his order. They then decided to go upstairs and she accompany him enjoy his desserts.

Her eyes didnt budge from him, she admiring the way he eating his cake and drink his milkshake.

Eventhough she happy, her heart felr tight and she quite tired these days.

"Mina?"

She move her eyes to him when he touch her hand on table.

"What's wrong?"

Mina beam and shake her head to assure him that she's fine. Wonwoo dont want to push her but her expression worried him.

She's not expressioness like usual and sometimes complaining of fatigue.

He even caught he pensived whenever she's alone.

"Wonwoo."

Her soft tone made his eyes didnt move from her.

"Mingyu texted me last night about our relatives."

Wonwoo put down his spoon and straight his posture. When it comes to serious conversation, he always straight his body and wont react much.

He always serious on everything especially her. Now she mentioned about her and Mingyu relatives, which mean its not a topic that can be joke.

He raise his brows to let Mina continue what she wanna say. He ready to hear everything.

"They wanted to see us, including Mingyu and Sunghoon."

Wonwoo tried his best to relax.

"When?"

"Tomorrow evening."

"Where?"

"Mom's old flower shop."

He tilt his head in confusion. Its been a long time and he didnt know her late mother's flower shop still exist.

"Its still open?"

Mina shake her head and bit her bottom lips.

"They decided to destroy it and build another shop."

From the tone he hear, he know she was sad and broken.

That flower shop brought hundreds memories of her parents and witness of her grown up journey. Its a shame that shop are no longer exist and will destroy it.

"Why would they wanna see us?"

Mina shrug her shoulder.

"Then why Mingyu and Sunghoon have to get involve too?"

"Molla, maybe there is something they wanna talk about. After all, Mingyu and Sunghoon are their relatives too."

Wonwoo scoffs and look at their side.

"They even didnt admitted you guys as one of them. What a shame to them."

"Won,"

Mina gently grip his hand and her gaze turning pleading to him.

"Please? Just for tomorrow."

He sigh heavily. He know he cant say no to her. Despite being cold hearted, he also wanted to know her relatives intention to meet them.

But at same time, he worried about Mina.

Wonwoo think, he might wont stand if her relatives might say bad things to her or to Mingyu and Sunghoon.

"Fine, just for tomorrow. But if they go too far, you know what will happend to them. Dont mess with me."

Mina grip his hand again but this time her face look little weary.

"Let's go home. I didnt cook dinner yet."

He sigh and stand up while pull her hand to get down from above level. Mina's cafe had full staffs and her cafe were open until midnight, that is why she didnt mind to leave her cafe to her staffs.

She believe they are responsible person. They can be trusted.

●●●●●●

"Daddy Wonu, where is mommy Mina?"

Nikki colouring his book while the tv was show a daily news. Wonwoo were watching it so Nikki wont be lonely.

"Mommy is resting now. Let her rest, she was so busy today."

He nodded his head and continue his homework.

Wonwoo actually still thinking Mina look so weary these days. He can accept the reason she tired because she's working, but her expression bothered him.

He wonder if the weary on her face was because she worried about her relatives or something else he didnt know.

Its relieve to him as Nikki didnt ask much about Mina. Because that kid always wanted with her everytime like a true mother and son.

Wonwoo accompany Nikki until he some his homework and putted him sleep.

Its easy to put Nikki sleep, because a several minutes carrying him; he would slowly feel sleepy.

Nikki is weak when someone patted his back when he rested on someone shoulder. And he is easy boy to awake.

Wonwoo then go to his bedroom and saw Mina on bed; closing her eyes and facing his side. But her eyes open when he sit beside her.

"Is he asleep?"

Mina was about to get up but Wonwoo hold her.

"He did, just get a rest, okay?"

She nod and let him lay beside her as he putted her head on his shoulder. His hand cant stop patting her back and Mina's hand wont move from his waist.

"Are you really fine, Mina? You want to go to the clinic?"

Mina shake her head but Wonwoo still worried to her. She didnt look energetic like usual.

"I'm fine, I'm keep thinking about my relatives. We have to meet them tomorrow and I'm quite nervous."

"I know but you shouldn't forget about yourself too. You make me worried so much."

She raise her head and look at his face, he was really look worried about her.

Mina firmly smile and pinch his cheeks.

"Okay, I will look myself more after this."

Wonwoo peck her head and they leaning each others head together. He patting her back until she fully asleep.

Her face was fine but her lips little pale.

His mind overthinking abour her condition. All the negative inside him attacking his chest, appearing a fear that she might leave him like Wonhyuk and Soonyoung.

Mina dont have any disease sick or even her late parent's genetics. So was Sunghoon, they borned normal and their condition body is strong.

That's probably a strong reason Mina wont had any disease ill that cant be cure.

Wonwoo shake his head to push away those negative thoughts. He peck Mina head again before rise their blanket more to cover their body.

"I cant lose you."

●●●●●●

Her hands was sweating so much as they arrived at shop called 'Daisy Flower Shop'. But they refuse to get out from his car just to wait for another two person.

But then, a hand hold her palms make her head turn her side.

"Dont worry, we can do this."

"I'm worried about Sunghoon. He didnt deserve those insults and accusations. He's innocent."

Wonwoo nodded his head on every words she said.

He cant deny it.

"I know three of you are stronger than you think. I know its hard for both of you to accept they didnt admit you as one of them. And I know how hurt Mingyu is to know his parents dumped him. But Mina,"

Mina turn her body as soon he took her both hands.

"Human never run from doing mistakes. And not everyone like us. But I hope you understand, begging someyhing you dont have its a wasting your time. Love is deserve to people who sincere to accept who we are."

Wonwoo grin to soft her heart although he cant do much.

"So be happy on your own way, be deaf to their bad words."

*horn!*

They quickly turn around to see a black BMW parked behind Wonwoo's grey Audi.

It was Mingyu's car and it was their sign that they have to get out from hiding inside his car.

As soon their eyes met Mingyu and Sunghoon, they can read their expression especially Sunghoon. He look little nervous and his hand clutching Mingyu's shirt.

"Remember, dont act weak infront of them. Just dont take their words inside your heart, you will hurt yourself."

Mingyu said made Mina more worried to Sunghoon. Her brother are soft and really respect to other people, but are their relatives deserve those respect?

Wonwoo interwine their hands together as soon Mingyu walk first to the flower shop.

Sunghoon stay beside Mingyu, he knew his cousin can protect him.

*ting!*

The bell ring make everyone inside look at the entrance door.

And they were giving their synicall smiles to four of them. They didnt know the means of respect, especially to their own relatives.

"Look, who's here. She bring her honorable husband."

It was one of their uncle, Kim Tae Sang. Mina's mother had two brothers including Mingyu's father.

"And this useless child bring her brother for the second time."

Mingyu's mother dissing him and throw a unpleasent gaze to him when he standing beside Sunghoon.

Kim Sang Nim: Mingyu's father, their oldest uncle offer his hand to sign them take a seat infront of them.

"Please, have a seat, your highness."

They know that smile aren't sincere to them. Even their grandparents are silenlt judging them. Wonwoo gently pull Mina to sit between him and Sunghoon while Mingyu on edge of them.

Now, there is five peoples looking at them with unpleasent gaze. They really disguist with their existence, especially to Sunghoon.

"How are you, granny?"

Mina asked their grandmother, but she ignore Mina like she isnt exist infront of her eyes. Sang Nim scoffs in provoke way.

"Stop speaking too kind with us. How are you feeling, to be someone's millionare wife?"

She look down and her hand gripping Wonwoo's palms tight; trying to fight her nervous.

Mingyu look at his parents, how disguist their gaze are to him. He couldnt believe, after whole his live, his parents used him for their own sake to be rich.

And he felt betrayed by fate happend to his life.

"So rude to not invite your own relatives to your wedding day and just have fun with this idiot son."

Mingyu cant deny, he was so hurt when his mother dissed him.

"Can you tell us what your intention to see four of us, uncle Tae Sang?"

"Dont call me uncle, you make me dizzy. Let's straight to the point."

Tae Sang really cant be soft to Sunghoon, Mina know that. From the day Sunghoon borned, Tae Sang refuse to look and touch Sunghoon. He said he was disguist to have a skinship with a killer that murdered his sister.

Their mother, Park Sua Na are their adopted sister. A beloves sister they adored the most.

After the day their mother died, all their relatives hate them and shove them away from Changwon. That is why Mina didnt dare to go Changwon or Seongsangnam anymore.

"We wanted Mina to sign land contract today."

Mina frown, so was Mingyu because they didnt know about land contract.

"Land? What do you mean land contract?"

"Dont play innocent! Your late mother had land of twelve acres. Its impossible if you didnt know about it."

Their grandfather finally speak but the thing he said shocking them. Mina loose her hand from Wonwoo's grip and her eyes wondering to them.

"I'm sorry but I swear, mama never mention about those land. I didnt know nothing."

"Bullshit! You're liar! Dont try to fool us."

Sang Nim stand up and pointed his finher straight to Mina face. That action made Wonwoo get up and snap his hand away.

"Whatever you wanna say, dont you dare to point your finger to my wife."

Even Wonwoo's tone is calm, his words is cold. But his heart started fuming in fire. Mingyu touch Wonwoo's shoulder as he dont want his friend have a fight with his father.

"Appa— I mean mr. Kim, let's make this conversation in peace and restpectful."

Mina pull Wonwoo to sit back while Mingyu watch his father slowly take his seat.

"No one gonna leave this place until she agree to sign the contract."

Tae Sang said made Mina feel suffocated.

"Other than land contract, why you guys wanted to see me?"

Sunghoon use his little courage to ask them. Tae Sang then speak again as he scoffing into little anxious to Sunghoon.

"You, a killer, you must go to Russia."

"What?!"

Mina stand up and hold her hand on front Sunghoon's face to protect him.

"He cant go! I wont allow him."

Tae Sang stand and so was their granny.

"Why do you think you cant allow him? He need to learn how to build a company to be a useful person!"

Tae Sang raise his voice little but Mina didnt scared of him. She was furious too when they included Sunghoon to their arguments.

"He's my brother, I raised him alone and I had right for his future."

Their granny laughed and shake his head.

"After he killed my daughter, you think he still had chance to live as he want?"

"I'm not a killer! I dont even ask to be born if I knew mama will gone."

Sunghoon's voice cracked as he tried his best to not cry. He dont want to make everyone see him as a weak person. Now everyone stand up until their postion being in two side.

Four person facing five oldest peoples.

Tae Sang are the only person that aren't married yet and he is their youngest uncle. So it was obvious Mina's mother are middle child.

Wonwoo clear his throat.

"Sunghoon wont go to Russia and he wont build a company just to be useful person. No one can tell him what he have to be."

"Did you think being a dancer can make you survive forever?! Wake up, dancing everyday wont make lots of money to your future."

Mrs. Kim, Mingyu mother spoke rude thing to Sunghoon but the pain stabbed Mingyu chest.

It a same situation where his parents aren't agree with his ambition to be a photographer. They humiliated him so much until he cant stand to live with them.

"Yah, dont talk like you know everything about this family. You can say what you want because you're millionare."

Their grandfather spoke but Wonwoo didnt budge to attack or mad. He trying his best to not bombing his temper, he already promised Mina about it.

"Look, I cant sign the land contract. The land is my mom's and I am her heir, I have a right to sell it or not."

*bamp!*

Sang Nim stomp the table make everyone surprise. His face was really furious and it make Mina nervous. Sunghooon hide behind Mingyu, he was scared.

Mingyu look at his father in disbelief, just because of one land, his father are that mad.

"We dont care you're her heir or not! All we wanted is you agree to sell the land to us and let Sunghoon go to Russia! We didnt ask for your money!"

"But what you guys wanted aren't yours! Appa, let them live in peace!"

"You!"

Sang Nim pointed his finger to his own son, that make Mingyu so pain to face the situation.

"You didnt make me proud and you dont even once be a useful son to us; now you still wanted to defend them after they bring shame to our family?!"

"You cant force people to do what you want, Appa! I didnt love Mina more than a cousin! And if we get married, we wont happy at all because we didnt love each other!"

"Stop calling me Appa! I dont have a son that dare to talk back like you!"

If Mingyu is a woman, he could crying infront of them now.

His heart get tortured many times when his parents dumped him and stabbed his chest with those hurtful words.

"Just do what we said, Mina! Sign the contract and we wont disturb your life again including Sunghoon."

Tae Sang said but Mina still refuse and shake her head.

"I'm begging you, uncle. I cant sell my mother's land, its the only thing we had and its my responsible to take care of it."

"Dont talk responsible here, Myoui Mina! If it wasnt your father married our sister, she still alive and gave birth to a useful childrens."

Mrs. Kim said make Mina felt herself really worst to them.

"Stop this conversation. I wont allow Mina to give what you wanted and Sunghoon do what he dont like. You cant arrange their life, they're not your responsinble."

Wonwoo interrupt because his ear started to get hurt to hear their mouths talking stupid to Mina, Mingyu and Sunghoon.

They are too much and its time to stop.

"Who do you think you are? Just because you're Mina's husband, you cant control us."

Their grandfather said with unacceptable face to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo chuckles and bravely face their grandfather without hesitant. He didnt scared of them, neither not fear to fight back what they said.

"You guys never accept Mina and Sunghoon to be one of you. And you guys even dumped Mingyu from your family."

Mingyu look down and everyone stay silent to listen what Wonwoo said.

Mina clutch Wonwoo shirt as she hop he wont be too far.

"You guys even insulted them and accused them bad thing. And now you guys wanted them to do what you guys wanted?"

Wonwoo scoffing when their face was fuming.

"You guys are really shameful peoples. You guys insulted them but still expect them to help you guys being rich."

He shake his head to stare their face.

"You guys are embaressing."

"You bullshit—

"Stop!"

Sang Nim was about to go near Wonwoo and wanted to punch before Mina stand infront of Wonwoo.

She holding her tears when the argument almost turn to a physics fights.

"I said stop.... how could you guys still wanted to use us to be rich after all humilated you said to us...?"

Her voices shaking and her breathing was uncontroable. She cant stand the situation happend right now.

They act like they have no huminity to her and Sunghoon.

And even dared to hurt Mingyu's pride.

"All we wanted is just your acceptence for us to be your family....dont hate us just because our parents mistakes... we know nothing.... Sunghoon isn't a killer... its all fate..."

Her lips trembling and her body is shaking.

Sunghoon look down but still hiding behind Mingyu. He cant stand to see his sister defending them.

"What our sins that make you guys really hate us?."

Her eyes started to blurry causing her body feel weak. Her breathing also slow and and her head hurt.

There is arrow shot her head causing her feel so pain.

"H-how could y-you guys.....—

Mina cant hold anymore, her eyes blank and her body shut down causing her fall back but Wonwoo fasten enough to catch her.

Everyone gasp when Wonwoo sit down while Mina fainted on his lap.

"Mina! Mina! Open your eyes!"

He tap her cheeks but all he can feel was her breathing started to slow down.

Wonwoo dont have a choice, he lift Mina up and dash out from the shop to go to the hospital. His action make them speechless.

Mingyu turn around and glare them with full of anger.

"If anything happend to her, I wont let you guys live in peace, I swear!"

He pull Sunghoon go to chase Wonwoo's car.

●●●●●●

A pair of hands hold his chest when he wanted to chase the bed get inside emergency room.

"Im sorry, mr. Wonwoo. But we cant allow you to get inside. Please wait here."

"I want to see my wife!"

"I'm sorry but please follow hospital's rules."

He hitted his back on wall when a nurse prevent him and left him alone at emergency area.

Wonwoo grip his hairs in frustation and his mind couldnt stop thinking about Mina. He was scared something happend to Mina.

All negativities attacking him again and he was suffered to endure those overthinking.

His hands couldnt clasping to stop him from sweating and his heart aren't calm at all. His heart like a storm blazing his heartbeart causing him hard to breath.

"Wonwoo!"

He turn his head to see several peoples rushing towards him. He glad Nikki wasn't with them.

Vernon quickly caught Wonwoo's body when he was about to fall.

Hoshi help him bring Wonwoo sit on the waiting bench. Momo, Tzuyu and Dahyun standing near him, to let him have a space to breath.

Mingyu and Sunghoon look at the door as it wasnt open at all.

Wonwoo dont need to ask how can they come here, because he knew Mingyu told them.

"Dude, stay breathing. Everything's gonna be fine."

He shake his head to deny Hoshi's words.

"I cant, I'm scared."

"Wonwoo, we're so worried about her too. Just have a faith to god, Mina will be safe."

Tzuyu said but all Wonwoo do is hiding his face with his palms.

Dahyun touch Sunghoon's shoulder when he staring the emergency door for too long.

"She will be fine, Wonwoo."

He dont want to respond Momo or even listen to them. All he care was his chest that tighten as fear losing Mina keep growing.

"Where's Nikki?"

"He's with your parents. But they wont come here until you the one who tell them."

Mingyu said and Wonwoo panting hard to breath. His tears cant coming out but he pushing to cry.

But he cant cry because he just cant. Its hard.

"I cant lose her, I cant lose her, I cant lose her."

"We wont lose her, Wonwoo. She will be fine, dont act weak, Jeon Wonwoo! Stay strong!"

He close his eyes when Vernon gripping his shoulder. But all he can do is silently whine and his lips trembling.

"I need her....."

Vernon dont have a choice but to let Wonwoo get inside his embrace while Hoshi patting his back.

Its hard to see Wonwoo this fragile and weak.

The last time he being this messed, was when Wonhyuk died. And everyone are witnessed of his miserable life. Now all they can do is wait.

And they believe she is fine.

"Family of miss Mina?"

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
55.2K 1.9K 46
It's my first book... Soo bare with it... 😅 Note = I personally don't prefer you to read it, you can read my other books, but not this. Cause I pers...
205K 2.6K 27
step siblings... interesting. ⚠️Caution⚠️: Contain smuts, 18+ content, harsh words, please read at your own risk. - My grammar is not that good as en...