Lucy Ackerman 》Jujutsu Kaisen

By lovethebreeze

Give him back. GIVE HIM BACK TO ME! [Attack on Titan x Jujutsu Kaisen Crossover] [Disclaimer: I only own Lucy... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Lucy Ackerman Q and A
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine

Twenty-Six

9K 320 59
By lovethebreeze

A/N: There's slight smut in this chapter. Just a small one. I'm still not entirely sure if I should write more just because I'm not very good at describing/writing it. Short version, I suck at writing smut. Lol. Just skip the flashback if anyone doesn't want to read that sort of stuff. If you guys do like it for some reason I'll try to add more in future chapters.

Flashback to this morning

Lucy stares up at the ceiling. Her fingers were combing through the sleeping white-hair man that laid on top of her. The sun was slowly rising, the light creeping through the small crack from her curtain. Lucy wanted to get up and shut the blinds but couldn't due to the sorcerer on top of her. Now, she would have rolled Gojo off her and not care if he wakes up except something is still...stuck inside her. Someone didn't pull out before he went to sleep and Lucy's pretty sure he did it on purpose.

So the past few hours, Lucy was either lost in her own thoughts or she would play with Gojo's soft hair. What was Lucy thinking about this time? She was thinking about Farlan. The first guy who ever loved Lucy for herself. He knew almost everything about Lucy without her even saying anything to him. He was quite observant so he knew what the female Ackerman liked.

Lucy remembered the first time he split one of his rations to her. He gave her the bigger half of his bread and "claimed" he wasn't that hungry. Lucy was hesitant toward him before taking it. She also remembered the time she tried to seduce him when he was recruiting her and Levi for the gang. It was her way of proving to him that he needed her in case he needed her to distract someone. And yes, the word tried has been used. Lucy managed to get him in bed but he was the one who denied her offer -something that's never happened to her- after she got his shirt off.

Back to the present, Lucy tilted her head to gaze at Gojo's face. He was sporting this huge grin as he nuzzled himself between the valley of her breast. The small movement made Lucy move her hand to cover her mouth to stifle back moan as she felt him twitch inside her.

How can he sleep like this? Lucy thought. She glanced down as he wrapped his arms around her waist. I know I shouldn't get attached to him but I can't help it. She looked up at the ceiling again. It's been a while since I've been with anyone like this. It feels nice.

Lucy froze again when Gojo started to rock his hips slowly. This time she didn't hold back the moan as she gripped his hair. It earned a little grunt from the man on top of her before he picked up the pace, slowly waking up from his slumber.

"Fuck," Lucy panted. She tilted her head back as Gojo tiredly looked at her with a smile. "How do you have still this mUCH -"  Gojo managed to find Lucy's g-spot which earned a small squeal from her. Lucy brought her legs up and wrapped them around Gojo's waist. "- energy in the morning?"

"I had the best dream," he grunted. "You were in it but..." He flipped them over so Lucy was now straddling him while he sat with his back against the headboard. "...we were more in this position. And we were right about..." Gojo leaned closer until his lips hovered over Lucy's. "...here before I woke up."

Lucy closed the gap and shared a lustful kiss with him. She slowly rocked her hips forward as Gojo gripped them. Her hands went toward his chest as her nails began to scratch him. The jujutsu sorcerer let out a shaky breath as Lucy painfully thrust forward and slowly brought her hips back.

"Maybe you can go a little faster, Lulu," Gojo suggested through their kiss.

Lucy didn't pull away. She used her teeth to bite Gojo's lower lip. "Make me," she whispered.

She kissed along his jawline before coming to a stop on his neck. Lucy began biting the crook of his neck before licking the love bite she created as she still trusted into him. Consider it her payback to him for falling asleep on her.

There was that little twitch around Gojo's lower area again. He felt himself get more excited at the sudden command. He thrust up to meet with her pace but it was still painfully slow for him. And he couldn't concentrate when Lucy was attacking his neck like that.

He soon had a tight grip on Lucy's hip and grunted, "I can't take this anymore. I need you, now."

He lifted Lucy for a bit before slamming her into him. Lucy got the wind knocked out of her as Gojo continued to make her bounce on him. He let out a shaky breath while he brought her down. Lucy trailed her hands up his chest and wrapped her arms around him. She buried her head against his shoulder before she started to pound into him on her own. Gojo soon realized this before letting go of her hips and met each thrust with his own. He rested one hand on Lucy's waist while the other went to the back of her head.

"Mmmm. Gwah," Lucy moaned as she felt her stomach tighten. She clawed Gojo's back as her legs wrapped around him tighter.

Gojo smirked knowing the girl is about to release soon. And since he's one horny bastard, Gojo leaned back so he could lay down.

"What are you -" Lucy began asking until Gojo slid her toward his face. Lucy's eyes widened as she gripped the headboard. Gojo's tongue lapped around her folds before he slowly decided to eat her out. "Fuck!"

"I knew you would like that," he teased before he dove in.

Lucy shut her eyes in pure bliss as she gripped the headboard. She began riding Gojo's face. He firmly grasped Lucy's legs and made sure they were further apart. Lucy didn't like that and used one of her hands to pull his away before having it groap her chest. Her thighs clamped around his head as she felt him squeeze her. Lucy finally released after a minute.

This time Gojo's eyes widened as her juices dripped onto his tongue. It was the sweetest thing he has ever eaten. The flavor dancing on his taste buds. Lucy was about to get off him but Gojo gripped her behind and held her in place as he gathered her up. Lucy was still sensitive and coming down from her high. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as Gojo continued to assault her folds.

"Goj..." she panted. "Go..." Lucy's head titled back has her hand reached behind and gripped his friend. "S-Satoru."

Gojo's heart stopped when he heard her voice call him by his first name. He didn't even realize he released on her hand as he looked up at her with pure love in his eyes as his cheeks tinted a bit.

"You're really gonna get embarrassed for cumming on my hand?" Lucy asked as she tried to catch her breath, scooting back until she straddles him. "Didn't think you would get embarrassed over something like this."

Gojo didn't say a word as he slowly sat up.

She's so beautiful, he thought. He felt his chest pounding against his rib cage. He brought his hand up and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. She could be happy here with a new life. She won't have to live in fear anymore if she stays. My students all want her here. I want her here.

Lucy tilted her head and looked at Gojo in confusion. Surprised that he hasn't said a word and was feeling a bit uncomfortable with him looking at her like that. Is he broken?

She waved her hand in front of his face. "Earth to Gojo."

Gojo cursed under his breath for staring too long. He smiled at her before tilting her head up and kissing her again.

"What do you know, it's sunrise," he lamely stated and looked at her.

Lucy furrowed her brows but didn't say anything. She looked at the clock, 6:14 am. The girl was a bit surprised. They have been going at it until sunrise.

She got off him. "I'm gonna go shower then." She gave him a pointed look as he opened his mouth. "Alone this time."

Gojo sighed sadly. "OK, fine. I'm kinda pooped anyway. Although I did have fun." He sprung up out of bed and gathered his clothes. "How about a date?"

"A date?"

"Yeah, after the Exchange Event." Lucy raised her brow. "What? I'm assuming your old fashioned and forgot to take you out. We did jump into bed together after you pretty much confess."

"After I confessed?" She crossed her arms. "And who kissed who first?"

Gojo 'thought' about it for a second. "I don't recall."

"Of course, you didn't." Lucy sighed. "Ok, fine, one date." Gojo grinned. "But we don't tell anyone about it."

"Why? Is it really weird for you to admit that I actually lo -" Gojo stopped himself. "Like you? We might be from different universes but -"

"That's not the reason, idiot." Lucy walked over and grabbed Gojo's blindfold before putting it on him. "If your students find out then I'm sure they're going to butt in and make a big deal out of it."

Gojo did think about it and realized she was right. "Fair point. But they're good people who care about us."

She grabbed his head and yanked him down 'til they were eye-to-eye. "Let me make myself clear. If you blab to anyone about this then not only will I kick your ass, I'll murder whoever you told."

"You're so cute when you try to threaten me."

Her glare intensified. "I won't have sex with you again. And don't think I didn't notice the way you ate me up once I came like I was your last meal."

Gojo paled. He wrapped his arms around her and shouted, "I won't tell anyone!"

Flashback Over

Lucy looked down at her phone in annoyance.

Gojo:

In case you miss seeing my face because I know you will.

An annoyed tick appeared on her forehead as she stared at Gojo's picture.

Nanami to her and Itadori to the movie theater where three dead teens were misshapen. As Nanami's first lesson was for them to see the residual taint of cursed energy. Itadori had a hard time concentrating but soon saw it after a while. It surprised Nanami that Lucy was able to see it right on the spot.

"I don't praise or disparage anyone," Nanami said as Itadori wanted to hear a 'good job' from him.

"Rather know the situation and the facts then judge from there," Lucy muttered. She turned to Itadori. "Not everyone is going to praise you for doing a good job." Nanami nodded in agreement. "Society doesn't always work like that."

"Let's follow them," Nanami told them before walking ahead.

Lucy followed the ex-salaryman. Itadori watched as his eye twitched. Gee, it's like they're the same person. Don't know which one's scarier.

"Hurry up!" Lucy shouted.

Itadori jumped before running after them. "Yes, Heichou!" Lucy gave him a death glare that made him shriek. "Wait, I'm sorry. It just slipped out. Don't kill me!"

Lucy tsked before giving Nanami her attention. "So nothing got picked up from surveillance?"

"Right," he said. "There was only one young man aside from the victims."

"Then it was a cursed spirit?" Itadori questioned as they went toward the roof. While Nanami and Itadori pulled out their umbrellas Lucy pulled the hood of her cloak up to avoid getting soaked in the rain.

"Well...most likely." They went outside. "There's a small chance the young man could be the killer." Lucy heard low growling from behind and turned her head. "Though we could leave him to the police to identify as..."

Itadori felt himself getting yanked by Lucy. She pulled him behind her as she took her blades out of her ODM gear. Itadori soon noticed a curse behind the building.

"Lu - Lu - Lu - Lunch box," the curse said.

"Stop," Nanami told Lucy. He placed his hand on her wrist before lowering it. "Let me take care of this one." Nanami lets go of her wrist and closed his umbrella. "You and Itadori can handle the ones over there." The duo looked back to see two more curses looking at them. "If either of you decides you're in over your head, give a shout. I'm looking mostly at you, Itadori."

"Why do you think so little of me? Give me a chance," Itadori sighed in disappointment.

Lucy held her blades up again. "You don't get it, do you?"

"We're the adults and you're still a child," Nanami finished. He walked up toward his curse. "I have a duty to prioritize your life over my own. As for Lucy, I made a promise to someone to watch over you. You're going home someday so you're not going to die in a place like this."

"I don't care who you made that promise to, I can handle myself just fine," Lucy sneered.

Itadori raised his fists. "I'd rather you guys underestimate me than treat me like a kid."

"You faced several life or death situations but that does not make you an adult," Nanami began correcting him as he took out his special blade. "Realizing your hair has fallen out on your pillow. Realizing your favorite bread has disappeared from the convenience store. The accumulation of those little moments in despair in life...is what makes a person an adult."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 17.7K 26
AOT x JJK It includes Levi x Gojo Reader. SEASON 1, 2, 3 and 4. ____________________________________ AOT x Gojo Reader. What if you got suddenly tele...
58.7K 1.5K 57
" 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲." - 𝐘/𝐍 You are a member of the Ackerman Clan - an ancient...
11.3K 347 31
You grow up in underground city, where stealing and killing are necessary for survival. You work for the black government and must follow their order...
2K 94 8
❝you privileged, spoiled little brat.❞ [based on the attack on titan anime] [season 1 - 4] [l.ackerman x oc x e.jaeger]