Not so innocent vixen - ArShi...

By m4manju

She doesn't cry, she makes others cry ;) Show based stories of a bold Khushi - 3 seasons+1 bonus season Ranke... More

Preface
1. First Meet - coincidence or a plan?
2. Enemy's enemy
3. Mujhe Aadat bana lo ek buri
4. Enchanted
5. Jo Bheji thi dua (the unanswered prayer)
6. Mr and Mrs Raizada
7. Nafrat pass aane na de
8. Deep dives
9. Skeletons in the closet
10. Tu Safar Mera
11. Let the game begin
12. heart or brain?
13. Ye raatein ye mausam
14. Wafa ne bewafai ki hai
15. kya pyar karoge mujhse?
16. Trust is a 2-way street
17. showdown-1
18. Showdown-2
19. Homecoming
20. Tere dar par sanam (at your doorsteps)
21. Season1-epilogue
Season2 - sneak peek
S2 - chapter 1
S2 - chapter 2
S2 - chapter 3
S2 - chapter 4
s2 - chapter 5
s2 - chapter 7
s2 - chapter 8 (finale)
NSIV - season 3 ek jhalak
S3 - Chapter1
S3 - chapter 2
S3 - chapter 3
S3 - chapter 4
S3 - chapter 5
S3 - chapter 6
S3 - chapter 7
S3 - chapter 8
S3 - chapter 9
S3 - chapter 10
S3 - Chapter 11
S3 - chapter 12
S3 - chapter 13
S3 - chapter 14
S3 - chapter 15(finale-1)
S3 - chapter 16(finale-2)
S3 - epilogue + closing note
NSIV Pro - Teaser!
NSIV Pro - Part 1
NSIV Pro - Part 2
NSIV Pro - Part 3
NSIV Pro - Part 4
NSIV Pro - part 5
NSIV Pro - part 6
NSIV Pro - part 7
NSIV pro - part 8
NSIV Pro - part 9
NSIV Pro - part 10
NSIV Pro - part 11 (finale)

s2 - chapter 6

2.8K 212 133
By m4manju

Shyam scurried away from the scene as soon as Arnav's loud voice came in and stopped him mid-sentence. He had almost confessed having a hand behind shashi gupta's attempted murder! And before Arnav could confront him on his current position with Khushi, he ran away. He had to be better prepared for a comeback, for both, eliminating Arnav and winning 'khushiji' back!

Khushi's declaration of being intimate with Arnav had boiled his blood so much....

--*--

"Khushi, are you ok?" Arnav rushed to her descending the stairs, jumping two steps at a time. His heartbeats were so erratic, his breathing had become so difficult, the scene of Shyam holding Khushi, now that he knew how khushi felt about it, made his blood freeze in terror and anger! But shyam had run away and Khushi stood numb!

When Khushi didn't reply, he checked her arms, her face for any sign of any damage, but thankfully she was unscratched. Still, the vile creature Shyam had touched her, and probably she had gone in shock which is why she was mute, Arnav concluded.

"Khushi, sweetheart, please say something. Are you ok?" he pulled her in his arms to comfort her, resting her head near his heart. And that probably helped because she spoke,

"babuji...my babuji...he.." Khushi's incoherent words didn't make sense to Arnav and deciding she was still in shock, he picked her up and carried her upstairs to their room.

--*--

Devyani Raizada and Subhadra Malik were coming from their temple visit when they bumped into shyam, literally! Nani's face showed indifference, as she had been apprehensive of him ever since Khushi's allegations against him that night, but Subhadra's face lightened up.

"Arre damaji, where are you going so soon? you probably just returned. take rest" she said in her usual sweet tone filled with admiration, reserved for him.

"later. I am in hurry. hatiye raaste se (give me space)." he rudely dismissed her, to her shock, but when she didn't move from his way, he literally nudged her, lightly pushing her shoulders, to go away.

That was the first time dadi sensed something wrong. But then her mind immediately dismissed his behavior, thinking he must be in work pressure!

--*--

"What? You mean Shyam has something to do with your babuji's paralysis attack?" Arnav asked an emotional and hysterical Khushi, who had somehow managed to tell him what Shyam had almost confessed a while ago..he ignored her remarks that because of his shouting shyam stopped mid sentence and left from there.

"I am very sure now Arnavji! That monster is behind this! But you know what? enough of plans and steps. Let's skip all steps in between and finish him now. He has crossed all limits of civility, now it will be time for his punishment." Khushi said opening the locker and taking out the gun. there was murder on her head! And before Arnav could calm her down, his phone rang.

It was a call from the private detective working on gathering proofs against Shyam. He informed Arnav that he had finally traced one of the kidnappers and was very sure to make him cave in and spill the beans. He requested to wait for just 24 hours and by this time tomorrow, he ensured they would be able to press charges against Shyam!

Arnav heaved a sigh of relief and turned to look at Khushi, who was pacing up and down the room.

"Khushi, calm down, please. I know this is difficult, but we decided to play this game like him right? being cold blooded and calculative? jaldi mein galti hoti hain (people make mistakes in haste), sweetheart, we have waited for so long, let's just wait for another day. please?"

"Fine. But if your detective fails to come back by tomorrow, I am going to handle Shyam myself!"

--*--

Unknown to them, Shyam had become hysterical in rage too! First, Khushi confessed she and Arnav were now intimate and second, he almost told her he tried to kill Shashi Gupta! He had to take care of things. He had come to his secret hideout place and currently thinking of any way he could make khushi his!

And he had just found one idea, which would ensure to end both of his worries, Shashi Gupta and make Khushiji his! Shashi Gupta will be removed and Khushi will come to him...

He dialed a number and as soon as it was connected, he gave clear instructions..

"Hello? Yes, Shyam here, I need you to go to Lakshmi nagar and do something for me. I haven't met Shashi Gupta in so long...bring him for a visit. Yeah, my house..." He said in his usual sick manner, giving task to his minions and finally, smiled showing his 32 teeth, making him look more horrible than ever!!!

--*--

Next morning Arnav received a call from his private detective, telling him they had found enough evidence by tapping the said kidnapper's phoneline as well as, confronting him had made him succumb to the pressure and agree to confess the crime and give testimony against Shyam! with these solid proofs against Shyam, which were enough to press charges, they could easily go to police now.

Arnav decided to go meet them alone, telling Khushi to not leave the house until he came or called....their bedroom door was her 'Lakshman rekha' which she shouldn't cross even if a Ravan in disguise came (a/n- those not familiar, it's a reference to ancient Indian epic, 'Ramayan' and Sita's abduction scene)

"Sweetheart, please, under no circumstance, you will leave from here ok? Promise me. Please. After yesterday, I don't believe any place to be safer for you than our bedroom. Don't go anywhere ok?" he earnestly repeated again and again, scared of leaving her alone, but he had to go nevertheless. 

Khushi nodded half heartedly, her mind already to her babuji...she didn't care for her safety, she just wanted to see shyam behind the bars at the soonest!

--*--

It was an hour later, when Khushi was sitting by the poolside and her phone rang. Thinking it was Arnav's, giving the good news of lodging a police complaint, she picked without seeing the number

"Hellooo Khushiji" came a sickly sweet voice, and Khushi stood up at once! Shyam!

"Kya hua khushiji? Are you scared to even talk to me now? tsk tsk. I thought you would want to know about your father. Don't worry hum acchese khayal rakh rahe hain unka (I am taking good care of him)" he said and Khushi felt a dangerous combination of horror and madness rushing in her veins!

But he didn't stop there, 

"Don't you want to know how will I torture and kill your babuji? OH! Just thinking about it is making me so happy! hahahahah" he started laughing maniacally 

"Khabardar Shyam! Don't you dare hurt my babuji! I am going to kill you." she thundered already rushing in her bedroom and going to the locker to catch hold of the gun!

"Oh, with pleasure khushiji. But for that, you have to come here right? I am sending you an address, if you wish, you can come here in next 1 hour...alone. And yeah, don't think of being smart, else be ready to say tata bye-bye to your dearest babuji!" he said and cut the call

"If you are not mine Khushiji, I will not let you be anyone else's" shyam pledged to himself.

Khushi's blood was boiling with rage against Shyam while her heart was filled with worry for her father. That man who not only gave her shelter but loved her like his own child! She couldn't let him suffer anymore because of her!

But then, Arnav? Hadn't he told her, nay, warned her to not leave the house without informing him? She picked her phone dialing his number...but of course, his phone was switched off. The detective must have insisted that for ensuring privacy.

Time was running out. And she had to make a quick decision.

Deciding what she had to do, she got ready, picked the gun and dashed to the door. Khushi stalled for a minute at the threshold of their bedroom door, remembering Arnav's warning to not leave the house until he came. But then she remembered her babuji was in danger and she had to go...she confirmed she had the gun, she would be safe anyway!

Only...she didn't realize...the gun was not loaded...Arnav had removed bullets to ensure no accidental operation!

As she rushed out of the house, Subhadra Malik got suspicious and decided to follow Khushi...

--*--

Precap: "saath ji nahi sakte aapke sath par hasi hasi mar jayenge khushiji! (what if I cant live with you? I will die with you happily Khushiji)" shyam's sick words made her blood freeze!

--*--

A/N – dhan te nan *drum rolls* we are building towards the finale! I know you were waiting for shyam-dadi part...its coming in next chapter along with this precap!

And you see what I am trying to be careful of? I don't want blood on khushi's hands, whether shyam or dadi's. Doesn't mean my NSIV khushi will give up easily though...just the final bullet is from someone else's. police? arnav? dadi? keep guessing :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 30.7K 79
The broken heart and its long lost Rhythmic beats have a beautiful story to tell...Its Heart Beats .....Regular Update...♥️♥️♥️ #Arshi - 90 on 08/04...
142K 5.2K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
55.6K 3.4K 11
#1 in #arhi (5July2022)Show based short story - A reimagination of terrace scene and subsequent elopement of Arnav and Khushi. Only here there is no...
333K 8.2K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...