Avengers: Jr. Stark (Avengers...

By HaydenSmith3000

This story is told in the POV of Jr. Stark. The 16 yr old daughter of the genius billionaire playboy philanth... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 34

349 7 5
By HaydenSmith3000

Dad pulled into the parking lot and quickly hopped out of the car.

"Come onnnn Jr! I'm hungry." He whined as I made my way out of the passenger side.

"I know I know. You're so impatient." I joked jabbing him in the chest.

"Yeah yeah let's just go sit down."

We of course picked Red Robin since we were both such big burger fans, and who could pass up freckled lemonade and bottomless fries?

Being such frequent customers the staff has reserved a special table specifically for us. They all knew us and not just because my dad was famous. They all took the time to actually get to know us, the things you wouldn't know from a tv interview or broadcast.

"How are you doing today Tesoro?" Elena the little ol' Italian lady who owned the store asked.

She was by far my favorite employee ever since I was a little kid. She always acted as a surrogate grandmother and was so helpful after my mom passed. She was even given the nickname nana Elena.

"Ciao nana Elena." I greeted hugging her tightly.

"Oh it's been so long since I've seen you and your father. How are you guys doing?" She asked leading us to the table.

"She's keeping me on my toes, as always." Dad chuckled ruffling up my hair.

"She's always been a spirited young girl. Anthony, you should know this by now!" Elena lectured.

"Yeah Anthony." I mocked.

"Oh Tesoro what happened to your arm?" Elena asked concerned.

"Oh it's nothing nana, just hazards that come with the job." I explained.

"Ohh you're mother would be so proud of you. Do you guys want menus or are we going with the standard order."

"Standard order Elena." Dad answered.

. . .

"Alright Jr my card is on the table, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

"Alright."

Incoming Call from Underoos

"Sup Parker?"

"Jr?"

"Yeah, Peter what's wrong?"

"Jr I-I-I-"

"Hey, Peter. Calm down. You're going to make yourself sick."

"I c-can't Jr."

"Yes you can Peter."

It took Peter a few seconds to calm himself enough to be able to talk.

"Talk to me Peter, what's wrong?"

"It's May, she's just been in a car crash. She was hit head on, they said she was pretty bad." He trailed off with his voice cracking slightly at the end.

"Where are you now?"

"I'm in my car. I had to pull over when they called, and I haven't been calm enough to drive again."

"Alright dad and I are on my way now."

"I'm in the so nice parking lot across from target."

"Alright I'll be there in 10."

"Ready to go Jr?" Dad asked re-emerging from the bathroom.

"Change of plans. May got into a car accident, Peter is in the sonic plaza and I need to pick him up because he's not in the right headspace to be driving."

"Alright let's go." Dad says grabbing our jackets and sprinting to the car.

What normally would have been a 10 minute car ride lasted only 5 minutes. Dad had his foot glued to the gas pedal. As soon as I saw peters car I jumped out.

As I got closer to the car I could see his red eyes and tear stained face.

"Peter?"

"Oh my god Jr." Peter gasped stepping out of the car.

I immediately wrapped him in a hug with my right arm as he sobbed into my shoulder.

"Parker, c'mere." Dad whispered pulling Peter closer to him. "Do you know which hospital she was taken to?"

"New York General I think. I don't really remember."

"Alright, I'm gonna make some calls, I'll have your car brought back to the compound. Meanwhile you can ride with us while we go to NYG."

"Thanks Tony." Peter whispered.

Tony. That was the first time Peter had ever addressed him by his actual name. Before dad could say anything Peter realized his "mistake."

"I-I mean MR. Stark, I'm so sorry." He rambled.

"Parker you're fine, I don't mind you calling me Tony. Now let's get going to the hospital."

The car was silent the entire way up to the hospital. I sat in the backseat with Peter but he wasn't in the mood to talk. His head was resting on my shoulder as he tried his best to relax.

Calvin- Hey, I miss you. Think your dad will let you come over tonight?

Sorry Cal, peters aunt was just in a car accident, we're heading to the hospital now. I don't think I'll be able to come over

Calvin- omg is Peter ok, how's his aunt. Give me the address and I'll meet you guys there

Peter is physically fine but he's not doing too well emotionally. We're headed to New York General and his aunt is in critical condition

Calvin- I'm heading out the door now

"We're here." Dad whispered snapping us both out of our trance.

"Jr, I don't think I can do this."

"Yes you can Peter. We'll be with you the entire time." I reassured him.

Dad led us both into the hospital, one kid on each side of his as he threw his arms over our shoulders.

"Hi I'm looking for May Parker?"

The nurse gave us a sad smile. "She's right down the hall in ICU room 223, I could bring you guys if you'd like."

"That would be great." Dad responded before we could say otherwise.

The nurse led us to a small room with May lying on a bed in the center of it. Her skin was littered in bruises and what wasn't bruised looked extremely pale. She had tubes and wires connected to her body and it truly was a heartbreaking scene.

"May, I'm so sorry." Peter apologized approaching her bed. "So so sorry."

"Peter this isn't your fault." I remind him.

"I know, but I still feel so guilty."

After a few minutes of silence one of the monitors starts blaring. Doctors and nurses rush in ushering bus out of the room.

"Wait what's going on?!" Peter cried trying his best to see May.

Code blue room 223, code blue 223

The loud speaker blared on for another 10 seconds. Peter had tears streaming down his face as he did his best to hold his composure.

"It's not fair." He mumbled biting his lip to the point of bleeding.

"I know Parker, I know." Dad placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Mr Parker?" A nurse asked.

"That's me!" Peter shouted basically sprinting over to her.

"Your aunt is going into surgery, she won't be out for another couple of hours and won't be able to have visitors until tomorrow. We will keep you updated but I suggest you guys go home and try to relax as best you can. She's in good hands."

"Thank you."

Peter dejectedly made his was back over to us.

"So?" I ask.

"She's going into surgery. She can't have visitors until tomorrow and the nurse will keep me updated. She said to go home for now."

"Alright, let's get you kids home. Peter you are staying with us, I don't want you staying at your house by yourself."

"It's ok Mr. Stark, I've been home alone before. I don't want to impose or anything."

"Peter we want you there. You WILL be staying with us. Whether you like it or not."

"Alright."

. . .

"Pete your room is still set up from last time. Help yourself to anything you need."

"Thanks Mr. Stark."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 771 13
"Kid you don't have to do this." I spin my head around, all the Avengers are behind me. It's like a photo... a perfect photo. Their stances match per...
120K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
348K 8.7K 46
(Bucky X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, finds herself living at the Avengers tower with her father and...
35.8K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...