The Alpha's Daughter

By RachelMarie1219

Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fi... More

To The Readers
Character Introduction
One | The Past
Two | Alliances
Three | Waterfall
Four | Sibling
Five | Rouge's
Six | Meeting
Eight | Pre-Party
Nine | Party
Ten | Banishment
Eleven | Interrogation
Twelve | Nala
Thirteen | Leaving
Fourteen | Pain
Fifteen | Arguement
Sixteen | Taken
Seventeen | Guilt
Eighteen | Lead
Ninteen | Safe
Twenty | Hospital
Twenty One | Reprimanded
Twenty Two | Revelation
Twenty Three | Scheme
Twenty Four | Office
Twenty Five | Pressure
Twenty Six | Alpha's
Twenty Seven | Shopping
Twenty Eight | Celebration
Twenty Nine | Challenge
Thirty | Questions
Thirty One | Gunfire
Thirty Two | Recovery
Thirty Three | Dream
Thirty Four | Marked
Thirty Five | Tanner
Thirty Six | Phone Call
Thirty Seven | New Problem
Thirty Eight | Uncle
Thirty Nine | 21 Questions
Fourty | Edgar
Fourty One | Last Day
Fourty Two | Early Lunch
Fourty Three | Tour Guide Tyler
Fourty Four | Next Step
Fourty Five | Visit For A Meeting
Fourty Six | I Promise
Fourty Seven | Mental Discipline P1
Fourty Eight | Mental Discipline P2
Fourty Nine | Heat
Fifty | I Love You
Fifty One | Action
Fifty Two | Rat On A Plane
Fifty Three | Vamipire King
Fifty Four | New Plan
Fifty Five | Plan In Action
Fifty Six | Ringing Alden
Fifty Seven | Yes Or No
Fifty Eight | The Day Of
Fifty Nine | Blood Battle
Sixty | Lucas
Sixty One | Apprentice
Sixty Two | Decisons.
Sixty Three | Three Months
Epilogue
Thankyou

Seven | Mall

157 4 0
By RachelMarie1219

Nova:

"WAKE UP!!!" I hear Nala yell with so much excitement in her voice.
"I'm up, babe." I whisper loud enough for her to hear while cuddling up to her.
"Happy birthday, beautiful." She says while kissing me on my four head.
"Thankyou. I'm gonna take a shower, care to join?"

I even plastered on a sly smirk or so I thought...

"Sorry no can do. I have so much to do and it's already 12 o'clock sleepy head. I know how tired you, Noah and your father were after the long meeting last night so I told no one to bother you guys unless it was an emergency." Nala say's.
"How did I get so- wait did you just say 12 o'clock?"

She looks at me confused, checks her phone.

"we'll technically 12:58."
"SHIT!" I jump up to get, run to the bathroom and strip down to shower to go meet my brother.
"What's wrong, Nova?" Nala asks still confused.
"I was supposed to meet Noah this morning at 10.. We were supposed to go for a run like we did last year on our birthday."
"He didn't wake up till 10 minutes ago. That's why I woke you up. Calm down." She giggles.

My body sags with relief and washes all the guilt away instantly. Last year me and Noah decided to start doing this every year. We decided to spend the first hours of our birthday the same way we came into this world.. together. I'm so glad he slept in too because now I don't feel so bad.

"NoNo?" I mind link my brother hoping he wasn't busy at the moment.
"Hey, Novie. What's up." He replies back not a second later.
"We forgot our run.."
"It's okay Nova. How about we go tonight? He asks.
"That's perfect. What are the plans for today?"
"Nothing really. The Alpha and his Beta aren't gonna be at the party tonight. They had to return back to their pack to take care of a few things, but they'll be back tomorrow after Nala's party. Oh and Nova?" Noah says the last part lowly.

This is about to get serious.

"If this is a serious conversation can we do it face to face? I wanna see my birthday twin"
"Of course! Meet me by the garage. We're not allowed to be here anyways because they're setting up the party. Dad says we have to be gone within an hour and be back by 7." He exclaims.
"Okay sounds like a plan. I wanna go to the mall anyways for a new outfit for tonight. I'm so glad it's not formal."
"Oh before I forget.. tell Nala that dad says she doesn't have a choice and that She has to go to since she's done so much planning for the party already." He says then quickly blocks me out.

I turn to Nala and just smile nervously. Telling her she can be there to put together something she planned is like telling a person not to breathe. She's a control freak! That's why my dad and brother left it to me to do... Assholes!

"What's wrong?" She asks after seeing my nervous face.
"Don't shoot the messenger and don't get mad please. Also need I remind you it's my birthday ." I say with my best puppy dog eyes.
"Spit it out!" She says through gritted teeth.

I visibly swallow hard and give her a nervous smile. She is probably the only female that can scare me.

"Nova." Nala says with a growl drawing out the a in my name while stalking toward me.
"Dad says you have to accompany me and Noah to the mall and we can't be back before 7.. I know you're probably mad, but at least now you can contro- help!.. help me choose what I wear."

Just look at anything in the room but her, Nova. Medusa can't turn you to stone if you don't look at her.

"Okay." She states like it was no big deal and turn around to get out of the shower.
"Please don't be mad I know yo- wait, okay?"

I followed her into the closet completely dumbfounded. She would never agree this easily. Maybe the birthday card actually worked.

"Well yeah! I would love to spend the day with you guys! I just thought you were gonna tell me something went wrong with the party decorations." She giggles
"Oh... okay well thankyou. Let's get dressed then."

We both smile and I kiss her cheek then walk to out of the closet after getting dressed.

(Three hours later)

"Ughhhh Nova come out so we can see you in the dress!" Noah says annoyed.
"No! You're gonna laugh at me!"
"No we won't now come out now before I drag you out!" Nala shouts out then they both start to laugh.

I look in the mirror at the dress I'm wearing and can't help but like it anyways. I'm just nervous that they won't think the same thing. This is the 6th store we've been in and I've had no luck. The dress however is SO beautiful. It's a beautiful black, low cut, V neck dress that hugs my figure all the way down to my waist. The material then flows from my hips to my ankles and has a slit on each side of my legs. It also doesn't help in my favor that my boobs are so big it feels that they're going to pop out of my dress. Im glad I'm 5'9 though because my legs look to die for especially with the black lace up heels I just put on. Nala picked them out from the 2nd store we visited and I fell in love with them instantly.

"Just come out, Baby!" Nala says and I can tell the is starting to get annoyed.
"Yeah! I'm sure you'll look beautiful in the dress." Noah adds
"Fine!"

I finally decide to muster up the courage and walk out in the dress in heels.

(Nova's dress and heels.)

"Woof!" Nala says with a blush on her face.
"Oh stop it."

shyly I turn to Noah. He had a unreadable face.

"Whatcha think?"
"It's beautiful... Now go take it off and find a different dress because you're not going to our party looking better than me or in that dress. It's too revealing." Noah says calmly

"Too bad. Now I'm definitely wearing it. Plus it's not too formal, beautiful, and I would kill to wear this dress tonight."

I smile then stick my tongue out at him while going back into the changing room. After paying for my dress, Nala and I walk into Sephora to get new make up for the night while Noah goes and orders our food from the food court.

We have to be back in an hour then take another 2 hours to get ready for the party that starts at 9. We buy our make up then head towards the food court to spend the next half hour eating while talking and laughing about our memories from when we were kids.

Once we're finished we pack everything up, throw away our trash, and head back to the car for the ride home. Getting in the car I remember that Noah had something he wanted to talk to me about so I though he would wanna talk about it now before the party. I waited until we were almost home to use the time to work my self up to it.

"Noah?"
"Yes?" He asks while glancing over at me before turning his eyes back on the road.

I turn around and smile at Nala then turn to him.

"Remember when you wanted to have a serious conversation earlier?"
"Yes." He answers again.

I clear my throat and turn my whole body towards him.

"Is now a good time?"

I was starting to think he wasn't gonna talk about it right now because Nala was in the car. He looks at me, look into the rear view mirror to see Nala who is looking back at him smiling, then looks back at me and sighs.

"Nova.. Nala.. I want to talk to you two about your mates."
"Here we go again..." Nala say from the back causing me to look at her with a reassuring smile.
"What about them?"
"I'm gonna say this before I say anything. I love you both and would do anything for you girl's... No! Woman! Now onto what I wanted to talk to you both about. I know I reacted badly when I first found out you two talking about wanting to reject your true mates for each other, but it was because the moon goddess would never steer you both away from each other after having Gracie and Violet imprint on each other. She doesn't make mistakes. She did this for a reason. Maybe when one of you find your mate you could follow that person and their mate and hey! Maybe your mates will be in the same pack. What I'm getting at is.. Don't push your mates away no matter how much dad says they make you weak and lose who you wanna be because remember dad wanted his mate too and they loved each other dearly until.. well you know. I know if he could he would have her back in a heart beat if it was possible, but he forgets that. You two don't need to listen to anyone but your heart's. Just give your mates a chance. Don't let dad or each other hold you back from you destiny that the moon goddess has sets out for you both. Just think about it, okay?" He says looking at us as he parks the truck in the packs garage.

I look at Nala through teary eyes to see her face is a mirror of mine. She gives me a nod and I return the gesture. I turn to my twin brother and hug him while nodding my head.

"Thankyou, you won't regret it. I love you girls." Noah states with a strong voice.
"Love you too." Both Nala and I say while exiting the vehicle and heading to the pack house to spend the next 2 hours getting ready.

*****

*Feedback*

QOTC: What is your favorite store to visit at the mall?

Mine: Pink!

W/C: 1,731

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
15K 745 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...
11.5K 125 7
Jade Mason was kidnapped when she was four years old. She was used, abused and tortured for fourteen years by a rogue alpha, so what will she do when...
788K 26K 37
Cassandra is the youngest child to the alpha of the Blue Silver Pack by three minutes. Unlike her older twin brother, Nicholas, she is wild, goofy an...