Rule It All | Idol AU

By lost_in_neocity

Ft. NCT Dream, The Boyz, Stray Kids, Cravity, & Enhypen Rule It All - a show based off of Queendom and Kingd... More

Rule It All: Coming Soon
Characters: NCT Dream
Characters: The Boyz
Characters: Stray Kids
Characters: Cravity
Characters: ENHYPEN
Characters: Bermuda
Characters: Gaia
Characters: Amare
Characters: FaeZe
Characters: Cappuccino
MAMA Stage
MAMA Stage: Part 1
MAMA Stage: Part 2
MAMA Stage: Part 3
Episode 1
Episode 1: Part 1
Episode 1: Part 2
Episode 1: Part 3
Episode 1: Behind The Scenes 1
Episode 1: Behind The Scenes 2
Episode 2
Episode 2: Behind The Scenes 1
Episode 2: Part 1
Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 2: Part 2
Episode 2: Part 3
Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 3
Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 4
Episode 3
Episode 3: Part 1
Episode 3: Part 2
Episode 3: Part 3
Episode 3: Part 4
Episode 3: Behind The Scenes
Episode 4
Episode 4: Part 1
Episode 4: Part 2
Episode 4: Part 3
Episode 4: Part 4
Episode 4: Part 5
Episode 4: Part 6
Episode 4: Part 7
Episode 4: Behind the Scenes 1
Epsiode 4: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 4: Behind the Scenes 3
Episode 5
Episode 5: Part 1
Episode 5: Part 2
Episode 5: Part 3
Episode 5: Part 4
Episode 5: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 6
Episode 6: Part 1
Episode 6: Part 2
Episode 6: Part 3
Episode 6: Part 4
Episode 6: Part 5
Episode 6: Part 6
Episode 6: Part 7
Episode 6: Part 8
Episode 6: Part 9
Episode 6: Behind the Scenes
Episode 7
Episode 7: Part 1
Episode 7: Part 2
Episode 7: Part 3
Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 1
Episode 7: Part 4
Episode 7: Part 5
Episode 7: Part 6
Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 7: Part 7
Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 3
Episode 8
Episode 8: Part 1
Episode 8: Part 2
Episode 8: Part 3
Episode 9
Episode 9

Episode 5: Behind the Scenes 1

525 40 4
By lost_in_neocity

The studio door opened, exposing the male sitting at the desk, his headphones on. Cya didn't even need to turn around to know who it was. Sunwoo had texted him earlier, letting him know that he was coming.

"Giuk~" Sunwoo sang Cya's real name, taking a seat on one of the couches. Cya quickly noticed that Sunwoo was brighter than usual, a huge smile on his face.

"What did you do?" Cya asked, turning around and slipping his headphones off. "Why do you look like that?"

"Nothing, I'm just excited to be here. It's so nice." Sunwoo said, leaning back, sinking into the couch.

"Don't lie to me." Cya said, throwing a pillow at him. Sunwoo chuckled, hugging the item. "Tell me the real reason. You know you can't keep secrets from me."

Sunwoo passed Cya a USB instead, placing the item in his friend's hands. "I had an idea."

"Does this have to do with why you're so happy?" Cya asked, plugging the drive into the computer.

"Just listen." Sunwoo said, getting comfortable as he anticipated Cya's reaction.

It was a track, one that made Cya nod his head to the beat. As he listened carefully to the lyrics though, he realized something.

"It's a love song." Cya said, turning the volume down. He spun in his chair, looking at his friend. "Don't tell me..."

"I might have... You know..."

"Fallen in love." Cya said, glaring at Sunwoo. "Who is it?"

"Well she's tall and pretty and talented..." Sunwoo's voice began to trail off.

"And an idol, isn't she?" Cya asked, reading his mind. "Gosh Sunwoo, I'm all for you falling in love but you know how the world feels about idols dating."

"Yeah but... I don't know, I feel like we have something special." Sunwoo said, playing with his phone in his hands.

Cya's eyes softened. The way Sunwoo was acting was different from his usual self. He was usually someone bright and confident but right now, he was timid and shy. It was rare to see him in this state so he could tell that whatever was going on was truly something important to him.

"Who is it?" Cya asked, curiosity filling him. "Is she from Rule It All?"

Sunwoo nodded. "Gaia's Evie."

"I don't know her that well." Cya said, trying to remember. He knew the group name but not the individual members.

"She went to SOPA so Eric knows her." Sunwoo explained. "She's their leader."

"Do you have a picture?" Cya asked. He noticed Sunwoo blush before passing his phone over. "Oh you have a picture together. As your wallpaper?! Are you two dating already?"

"Not yet." Sunwoo chucked, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm still thinking about how to ask her out."

"Serenade her." Cya said, half jokingly. "Girls love that."

"That's why you're single." Sunwoo replied, shaking his head. The two exchanged laughs before Cya continued his questioning.

"You must like her a lot. Have you two gone out yet?" Cya said, leaning back in his chair. Sunwoo went through his phone again, swiping around before passing it back.

"We danced together." Sunwoo showed him the video.

Cya's eyes widened as he watched it, impressed by the intricate movements. The coordination between the two was amazing, almost as if they were moving as one.

"I've never seen you dance like this before." Cya pointed out, staring. "Don't get me wrong, you're a great dancer but the way you move with her. It's like you two were made to be with each other."

"I told you, she's different. So different from..."

"Your ex." Cya said, finishing Sunwoo's words for him. Sunwoo nodded, confirming his statement.He looked down though, as if he didn't want to think about it. "Hey, if it makes you feel better, I think it's good that she's not your first girlfriend. First relationships never work out anyways. It was in high school too, so you were young and didn't know what you were doing. Plus, I'm sure you're not her first boyfriend either."

"I'm not, she dated Hyunjin." Sunwoo said before quickly adding. "Also she's not my girlfriend."

"Yet." Cya smirked as Sunwoo rolled his eyes, "Hyunjin though? Stray Kids' Hyunjin? Damn you have big shoes to fill."

The comment earned a glare from Sunwoo. Cya shrugged it off, patting his shoulders.

"Come on, let's fix this song up so you can serenade her."

"Hey I never said I would serenade her!"

"You play guitar and you have a nice voice, it would dumb for you to not serenade her."

"But-"

"Come on, we both know you need this."

Cya watched as Sunwoo sighed before seating himself in another desk chair, rolling up beside his friend.

"I hate that you're right." Sunwoo said, the two of them getting started on their work.

...

Evie smiled as she saw the look on Hyunjin's face as he watched the video on her phone. The two were backstage on the set of Rule It All, killing some time as the set was getting ready.

Stray Kids and Gaia had arrived early, so Evie decided to make good use of the time. She needed advice, advice from her best friend, and knew that there was no better person than Hwang Hyunjin.

"This is... Something." Hyunjin said, passing the girl her phone back. He moved his head, his hair moving away from his face.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Evie asked, slipping her phone into her pocket and crossing her arms. "That was no help."

"Well looking at the dance, it seems like you like him. But do you?" Hyunjin asked, mirroring her pose. Evie jutted her bottom lip out, not liking the way the conversation was going.

"I think I do but why are you acting like this?" Evie asked, raising an eyebrow. "It's like you're mad that I like him even though you basically got us together."

"I'm worried about you." Hyunjin admitted, looking down at her with round eyes. "You used to like Serim and now you won't even talk to him since the rumors. Sunwoo is a popular member, it's going to be worse than what happened with Serim."

"Yeah but... I don't know, this feels different." Evie mumbled, barely loud enough for him to hear. "I don't think I've felt this way with anyone else before."

"Hey, listen." Hyunjin said, tapping her shoulder and getting her attention. "It's not that I don't want you to go for it but I just don't want you getting hurt again."

"You sound like Mark." Evie muttered, making Hyunjin laugh.

"Gosh, Mark subaenim isn't that bad." Hyunjin said, ruffling Evie's hair. "You're too mean to him."

"Hey, I give him great advice. That's how he has a girlfriend." Evie retorted, making Hyunjin laugh harder.

"Alright, alright." Hyunjin said, glancing at his phone for the time. "I think we should head back, we're going to start filming soon."

"Yeah probably." Evie sighed, leaning back. "Thanks loser."

"Anytime."

The two of them exchanged a quick handshake before heading their separate ways, back to their own changerooms.

———————————————————————————
Whoopsies i got distracted with my roommate cuz we're going to do our nails tomorrow...

We decided on this 30 seconds ago

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 223 27
In their world, kings, queens, kingdoms, treasures, pirates, outlaws, assassins. All sorts of people lived among one another. What happens when the...
213K 15.4K 46
[completed] To San, life is just like a game where everyone loses in the end. Until he meets Yeosang; a guy with stars in his eyes, but a broken hear...
53K 1.7K 17
What will happen if 6 biggest k-pop group ( BTS, seventeen,txt , Ateez , straykids, enhypen ) come together and collaborate with each other for a sho...
11K 482 38
26 Boys - 8 - ATEEZ, 9 - Stray Kids & 9 - 1THE9 5 Little Rascals 4 Companies - KQ Ent, JYP Ent, MBK Ent & Cube Ent 3 Groups - ATEEZ, Stray Kids & 1TH...