Managing Bangtan Sonyeondan

Por ShiningDeer

BTS Mais

Ch 1: News Hits Hard
Ch 2: Dealing With Fangirls
Ch 3: Day Off
Ch 4: Exam Week
Ch 5: Problems Can't be Avoided
Ch 6: Caught
Ch 7: Take Care of Nana
Ch 8: Fan Event
Ch 9: Up and Downs
Ch 10: You're What?
Ch 11: Forgetting Someone?
Ch 13: Crazy Morning
Ch 14: BigHit Anniversary
Ch 15: Confused
Ch 16: Competition in a Competiton and Awkward Situations
Ch: 17 Confessions
Ch 18: Saved
Ch 19: School Project
Ch 20: Project Disaster
Ch 21: Distractions
Ch 22: Final Exams and Semi-Freedom
Ch 23: Cool Night Air
Ch 24: Sour Moods and Grocery Shopping
Ch 25: Annoyances and Promotions
Ch 26: Code Name "I want chicken"
Ch 27: Sneaking Around
Ch 28: Blooming
Ch 29: News But Not Really
Ch 30: Confronting and Accepting

Ch 12: Rumours Leaked

351 14 2
Por ShiningDeer

The car was crowded. They filled up the two front seat, the three middle seats, and the very back seats of two cars. Although it wasn't that unusual for Exo since they were such a huge group.

Unlike Bangtan, they were lively in the car. At least in the van Nana was in. She decided to go in Exo-K's van since she didn't have an awkward language barrier between her and Exo-M.

"When do you think they'll realize they forgot you?" Suho asked Nana while his other members sang, not so seriously, to their own songs.

Nana shrugged. "Soon, I hope." Jeez umma, now I know you really love me..

"Why didn't you call them?" Kai asked.

"I tried, but either their phones are dead or they're already asleep" She shrugged again.

"Don't you have anyone of the member's numbers?" Baekhyun pestered.

Nana lied and shook her head. She technically did have their numbers since she was in a group chat with them, but she never save any of their numbers in her contacts except for Jungkook's and Jimin's. Only because her eomma forced her to put Jungkook'a in her phone and Jimin stole her phone once and put his contact in.

She didn't want to wake up Jimin and she didn't want to talk to Jungkook for as long as she possibly can.

Exo kept singing along with their songs until Sehun fell asleep, Chanyeol and Baekhyun started bickering, and Kai and D.O started talking about Kai's dogs. Suho shook his head, amused, at his members.

Exo and Nana got to their hotel shortly after. Since Nana was all the way in the back, she had to wait for Exo to get out first. "Sehun-ah, wake up." Suho poked the maknae. He didn't budge, so Kai smacked his shoulder.

Sehun's eyes opened immediately as he groaned in pain. His members laughed at him."Yah that's not funny hyung."

Getting out and into the hotel was tough. Worse than Bangtan. Nana waited until they got their stuff and started going in before she got out of the van. She didn't want to draw attention to herself.

Almost half of Exo was in the hotel when Nana stepped out of the van. Unlike she thought, many fans turned towards her, expecting an Exo member to come out. They all stopped momentarily to whisper among themselves before taking pictures and writing down everything.

Nana wasn't expecting it. The flashes blinded her temporarily. She stepped out, not realizing how far the drop down from the van to the pavement was and fell.

Luhan is fast to react. He was trying to push his way through the crowd when someone fell in front of him. He reacted before he even knew what he was doing and caught Nana before she fell on her butt, or face. Nana shouted, expecting to land on the hard ground. She had shut her eyes as she fell but opened them as she felt arms around her. "Ah, thanks Luhan." she muttered a little embarrassed. He smiled back at her.

"I'm just glad you didn't get hurt again." He said. The fans cooed, or screamed. Nana couldn't tell the difference. All she knew was she was glad she didn't fall flat on the ground and make an idiot out of herself in front of people.

-

After Nana and Exo was safely inside the hotel they made their way up to their rooms. Nana was put in her own room since everyone assumed she didn't want to stay in a room with guys.

Her room was in a cute little pod along with almost all of Exo's. Right next to her room was Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and D.O's room. Across from her was Xiumin, Chen, and Kris's room and next to theirs was Lay, and Luhan.

The room was meant for two, or more people so Nana felt lonely. She sat on one of the beds not being able to do anything. She didn't think this would happen so she didn't have any necessary items except for a few of her school things, her phone charger, and one more piece of candy left.

She was left to sleep in jeans and a flannel shirt. Kind of uncomfortable to sleep in. She puffed her bangs before falling back onto the bed. "Ah umma.. How could you forget me?" She wanted to cry. She felt abandoned and lonely. Her phone was dying but she didn't want to get her charger out of her little draw string bag and plug in her phone.

She could of fallen asleep there since she was super tired, but a subtle knock that was barely audible came from her door. She grumbled as she got up and headed towards the door.

She was surprised to see Luhan at the door holding some clothes in his arms, but nonetheless smiled. "Ah these are for you," Luhan held out the clothes. Nana looked down at them. Sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Lay noticed you were in jeans and thought it would be uncomfortable to sleep in." There was an awkward silence between them. "Uh they're my clothes... We thought they'd fit you better." He pushed them forward slightly and Nana took them. She looked back up at Luhan and smiled.

"Thank you. For the clothes and for helping me earlier."

Nana didn't know why but tears slipped from her eyes. It caught Luhan off guard. "Ah are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked worried, not really knowing what to do.

"Uh, I'm sorry. I-I don't really know why I'm crying," she admitted. It probably sounded dumb, but it was the truth. "I'm just, umma forgot me and this brat was right. They don't even realize they forgot me.. But you guys, Exo. You've just been really nice to me even though you probably were annoyed with me asking a favour like this and-"

She was cut off. Luhan pulled her in to his chest protectively. He wrapped an arm around her while his other patted her head. It would of felt like a cheesy drama romance scene but Nana's arms were tucked awkwardly in between her and Luhan's body and Luhan was awkwardly holding her. "D-Don't cry, you look better when you're eyes aren't red and puffy, heh." He tried joking around.

-
-

Nana's phone was ringing loudly and vibrating annoyingly. She groaned as she turned over and fumbled to pick up her phone. As she picked it up, she sat up, not knowing where she was.

Her mind was fuzzy. The last thing she remembered was Luhan comforting her outside her room in the hotel. She didn't remember falling asleep or plugging in her phone.

She pushed aside the thought while she unlocked her phone.

[10 New Messages]

Minah (1)
I

Minah (2)
Can't

Minah (3)
Believe

Minah (4)
You.
[2 Attatched Items]

Minah (5)
Wtf

Minah (6)
[1 Attatched Item]

Minah (7)
First Bangtan

Minah (8)
AND NOW EXO???

Minah (9)
[1 Attatched Item]
I can't believe you're dating Luhan. MY BIAS. HOW COULD YOU?

Minah (10)
Some friend. Not even 'friend' we were through when you didn't tell me about Bangtan.

[New Message]
Minah
What a whore. Never talk to me again. Delete me from your phone because I'm deleting you from my contacts right now.

Nana scrolled through her messages from Minah. She was completely confused. What about her and Luhan?

She clicked on the link. They sent her to a newspaper thing, Allkpop.

Rumours Leaked: Exo-M's Lu Han + Mysterious Girl Dating?

Nana read through the article Minah had sent her.

The other items were pictures of her and Luhan. First was Luhan catching her when she fell out of the van. Second was Luhan outside her room and a peak of Nana standing in front of him and the last was Luhan hugging her when she was crying, although it wasn't noticeable in the picture she was crying.

Congratulations to Exo's Lu Han and the mysterious girl's relationship! Give the happy new couple a good luck!

Nana wanted to die. Not more drama in her life... Why'd this have to happen to her???

[A/N: Trololololol. Luhan feels hit me like... yeah. but yeknow don't worry Luhan was just being the big, sweet, cute, adorable, manly (yeah right) deer we all love to Nana.

I swear they won't end up together ok 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anyways yeah. Huehue maybe it'll make the story less boring? Idek. LOL.

Btw HAPPY SEHUN DAY! OUR MAKNAE'S 22 NOW OMG. IM GONNA CRY. SEHUNNIE I HOPE YOU GOT A LOT OF BUBBLE TEA LOOOOOOL k bye

Oh but my break is over so I can't update that much anymore (lol like I updated a lot over break)
But yeah :(((( I'll try to write when I have no homework.

BUT ITS ALMOST THE END OF THE YEAR-ISH ok like 2 months left 🙏🙏 but these two months are gonna be test crazy and they're like super "if you don't pass you don't graduate" kind of tests so wish me luck! TTOTT

(But I'm only a freshy so why do I have to take these stupid tests now!?!? And yeah I'm in 9th grade but I write like a 2nd grader lolol)

Oh and 1 more thing. idk why I wrote the most at like 1-2am... I'm just bored as hell and I can't fall asleep LOL OK NOW BYE FOR REAL]

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5K 48 73
Imagines about bts
7.8K 817 21
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘛𝘚 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴
68.6K 1.2K 28
Park Jimin Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook