Lᴏᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜ||Sʜᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ Kᴏᴍɪ

By notdeadviolet

[K.Shousuke × Reader] This story just follows Y/N and Shousuke on their journey. Mostly Fluff and maybe a lit... More

A/N
Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
001
002
003
004
IMPORTANT(READ PLEASE)
005
006
007
008
009
010
011(Real Chapter)
013
A/N(Pleasd read)
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
please read
022
Welcome back!!
023
024

012

4.4K 131 155
By notdeadviolet

♤Authors PoV♤

Its been a month since Y/N and Shousuke started dating,ofcourse both families bet on who confessed and only Jia Xin won.(You got half the half the money)

You both ofc went back to school and Hitomi new about it cause she is the master of 'Łøvê'.

Your relationship was kept secret so the girls especially Ai Katai won't kill you out of jealousy.Only Hitomi and your fams know.

-First day back in H̶e̶l̶l̶ school-

•Shousuke's PoV•

I still can't believe that Y/N and I are togther,its been a nice christmas at the L/N's in China.

But that girl....what was her name again?

Ka-

Kat?

A.I?

Ahh....whoever she is,she keeps bothering me.Hitomi and Y/N keep saying that she is just 'Hard-core'.I don't see it.It just looks like she is in a gangster phase or something...

Lets just get the day started with..
--------
•Your PoV•

Back to this hell hole!!WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻😘😘😘❤❤😋😃☺😜❤😘😘😋😊😎🤢💗💗

Ok real this time...

Shou and I are dating,Hitomi ofc knew,families being SUPER supportive.

Nice life is it?

NOPE

Some girl keeps following me.....Whats her name?Right Ai Katai.She is being alittle bit weird.No weirder than usual.Does she know that I am dating Shou?ITS THE FIRST DAY BACK DUDE.

Whatever....just don't think too much,just smile while talking.

Hitomi:HEeeeLlLLLOoOoOoO??

You:Huh?

I snapped out of trance.

You:Uhh what?

Hitomi:Katai is comming to lunch with us!

You:Ohhhh ok*C̶r̶a̶z̶y̶Awkawrd Laugh*

Katai:Whatever.....

You:What about Shou?

Katai whipped her head so fast towards be that it could fell off.

Hitomi:Hmmmm....Y/N go ask him.

Katai:I can do it.

Katai Blurted.

Hitomi:Shousuke only agrees when Y/N asks him.Or when I drag him.So Y/N is thr better choice.

You:I'll go get him then...

I swear while walking I can feel Katai Staring daggers at the back if my head.

I walked to the classroom(BTW yall were in the halls) and him surrounded by students from our class and other classes.

I didn't know how to ask him from the crowd so i decided to text him

A/n:S=Shousuke
        Y=You
----------------------------------
Shou💅🏻

-------------26/12/18---------------

S:What do you want to eat?
Read 3.33pm

                                     Macdonalds and KFC:Y
                                                      Read 3.33pm

S:Ok.
Read 3.34pm

---------------Today------------------

                              Y:Heya!!Wanna have lunch on the roof today?With Hitomi and Ai.Dont need to reply!Just tell me when class starts.

-----------
After texting him,I sat down at my seat and saw Hitomi and Katai comming in.I guess Shou saw my text as he looked at me and nodded.I gave a warm smile before talking to Hitomi again.

[INSERT SCHOOL BELL NOISES]

Teacher:Class settle down,students not in this class please leave.

Strange...she sounds familiar.I looked up and saw.....

MOM??!!!

TF IS SHE DOING HERE?!I gave her a 'WTF' look and she just winked.

Mom/Mrs L/N:Ok class,your teacher is not here so i'm thr substitue.My name is Mrs L/N.

She wrote her name on the black board.

Random student:L/N?Are you related to Y/N?

Mom/Mrs L/N:Nah bitch.

Everyone looked stunned,even me.

Mom/Mrs L/N:Free period for today,and yes,I am the mother of Y/N.Got a problem?

Random student:N-no sir- I mean Mrs L/N.

Mom/Mrs L/N:Good.Noe im outta here.

Mom just left the classroom leaving everyone in shook.

You:Well that was umm..intresting.Wanna go for an early brunch?

Hitomi:Sure,common Katai!she proceeds to drag her to the Sakura tree

Many people started to ask Shou out for brunch/lunch,so I just asked.

You:Hey Shou wanna have lunch together?

I said holding up my bento box

Shou didn't say anything and left with me to find Hitomi.

Everyone was whispering about how I got Shou to follow me.I started talking about[Insert something] while walking,

Hitomi:HEyA lovebirds!

Katai:...!?

You:Hey Hitomi,Katai!I found Shou!

Hitomi:Lets eat!

•3rd person PoV•

The four friends were eating when..

??:Hiiiiii!!

They turned(Taking out Shou)and saw her black haired girl with a K̶i̶n̶d̶ evil lookin smile.

??:My name is Hironaka Masuni.I'm in another class.Wanna be friends?

Hitomi ofcourse knew something was up so she decided to speak up.

Hitomi:Heya Masuni-san!I'm Hitomi,that gangsta lookin one is Ai KataiThose two are Y/N and-

Before she could finish Bitc-

I mean Masuni cut her off

Masuni:Shousuke!Right I have heard of toy before!Your the prince of the school right?

She batted her eyelash trying to act cute.(I cringed while imaging that).Shousuke just ignored her and continues to eat.

Hitomi and Y/N knew what is going on,but they spotted...

You:Tone Mi!Yamane!

They all turned around and saw the couple eating alone only with each others company.

Tone Mi:Oh hey Y/N

Yamane:Heya!

They walked towards the group.

Everyone was shocked becasue 2 months ago the two of them were insulting and taunting Y/N.

Hitomi leaned closer to Y/N and whispered

Hitomi:Aren't those girls the ones that bullied you?

You:Yeah but they apologised and I became friends with them.And they are a couple now!

Hitomi's eyes lit up and welcomed them over.I love how they ignored Masumi:)

Masumi:So how is everyone

She asked while squishing herself between Shousuke and Y/N

'Bitch-'

Hitomi,Y/N,Yamane and Tone mi thought.Katai just got annoyed.

Masumi keot bragging about herself while the others looked visibly annoyed.

Masumi:So Shousuke,wanna hang out after school?

She asked putting her hand on his shoulder.Shousuke is getting very annoyed and just stood up,walked  behind his girlfriend,lifted her and sat her down on his lap.

Everyone was shocked,especially Masumi and Katai.Tone Mi,Yamane and Hitomi were smirking.Y/N just awkawrdly laughed and continued talking like nothing happened

■Masumi's PoV■

Y/N....your next.....

--------------------------
A/N:FINALLY THE CHAPTER IS DONE.Sorry for not updating!My father caught covid so I have to take care of him!Thanks for being patient.Have a safe day/afternoon/night

Your amazing author
-Author♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 863 15
Assorted stories + fics! C o n t a i n s : -fluff, angst, etc. -headcanons! -general fics🤺 -volleyball Cuties . . . Hop through an assortment of ch...
74K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
20.4K 319 41
❝𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐘𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇...
59.4K 1.1K 45
Two crackheads: A germaphobe and a girl who have been best friends since they were 5, so basically 11 years. They fall in love, and all that fluffy s...