[Heavily Editing] Unprecedent...

By Keyouch

CHAPTERS 1-16 EDITED ___ [It's you] [No one looks good with me, but you.] A young man who will do anything i... More

Chapter 1: Stone World
Chapter 2: Fantasy vs Science
Chapter 3: King of the Stone World
Chapter 4: The Pure-White Seashell
Chapter 5: Yuzuriha
Chapter 6: Taiju vs. Tsukasa
Chapter 7: The Gunpowder Adventure
Chapter 8: Light the Beacon
Chapter 9: Senku vs Tsukasa
Chapter 10: The Science Gang
Chapter 11: Weapon of Science
Chapter 12: Epilogue of Prologue
Chapter 13: Winning Bid
Chapter 14: The Two Countries of The Stone World
Chapter 15: Kohaku
Chapter 16: A Bad Face
Chapter 17: The Location of 2,000,000 Years
Chapter 18: Stone Road
Chapter 19: The Dawn of Iron
Chapter 20: Survival Gourmet
Chapter 21: The Silver-tounged Man
Chapter 22: Lightning Speed!!!
Chapter 23: In This Hand, I Hold The Light of Science
Chapter 24: A Shallow Alliance
Chapter 25: One Scientist's Dream
Chapter 26: Clear World
Chapter 27: Death Green
Chapter 28: Friends With Their Backs Together
Chapter 29: Brain & Heart
Chapter 31: Kraaazy Chemicals
Chapter 32: Village Games of Schemes
Chapter 33: Master of Flame and The Domineering 'Witch'
Chapter 34: The Fruits OF 2,000,000 Years
Chapter 35: Doctor Stone

Chapter 30: Take Everything And Give Nothing Back

115 9 1
By Keyouch

SLIGHT FREEDOM FROM SCHOOL WORKS!!!

Will edit later if I need to change stuff. Imma eat dinner.
___

[ Thousands of years ago... To stay average was the goal...]

The middle-school teacher of the private school she was currently attending praised the top of their class for saying the correct answer, again. The other students' reaction varied in many ways, there are those who were in awe every single time, those who envued the smart boy, those who couldn't care less and finally, someone who corrects either the top student or the teacher, sometimes both. That was what Nanami Ana did for the first time, a student who used to belong to those who couldn't care less.

"His grammar is wrong, ma'am." A twelve years old Ana politely corrected.

Every students stared at her in a childlike curiosity direction from where she was sitting at the very back beside the window— The protagonist seat, of course. Save for the top student, who looked at her in disdain, before covering up by changing it to a blank look. Ana was not dumb nor stupid.

The teachers favor the top student, Kinoshita Fumiyo, to the point that they turn a blind eye whenever he stirs up trouble. It was fortunate that he was not up to no good so often. The other students never brought it up, besides, it was just kids playing rough. Whenever someone complains about Fumiyo, the teachers use that excuse. Fumiyo is the current pride of the school, it would look bad if he had any negative reviews on his records. They never let any of the complains reach the principal.

Despite the middle school being a private one and the top of the prefecture, the only ones who actually know Ana's full name are the Principal and the head of the school guards.

"Miss Ana, it's not like any English speaker will bother correcting his grammar so long as they understand, right?" Their English teacher ended her sentence with a nervous chuckle. Partly because she does not want to look like she taught her students wrong.

A tense silence enveloped the entire room for a few seconds, before Ana sent an apologetic smile.

"You're right, teacher! Sorry for that, Kinoshita-san." Ana did not stand up and bow at them, as if she'll let herself look up to those below her.

"It's alright, Ana-san." Kinoshita sent a smile on her way before turning to the teacher, "Please continue the lesson, ma'am."

His words prompted the teacher to continue the lesson, ending the awkward exchange from moments ago.

___

"With that, our class is over. You can go have your break time." Students said their thanks before they made their way out, "Except you, Miss Ana. Please stay behind."

Those who heard it snickered as they saw Ana, who was already on her way out the door, went back to her teacher. She did not miss Fumiyo's small snicker as she walked pass him.

"What is it that you want from me?" The teacher wondered how Ana was able to say such rude words in a polite manner, she'll take it as an offense.

"That is no way to talk to your elders, child." The teacher sighed, "Listen, you don't point out the mistakes that Fumiyo make when it comes to class. Do you want him to do the same to you? He'll have to do it a lot of times."

'That brat doesn't just point out the simple mistakes of others, but also laugh at them.' Ana thought with a blank face, "No, ma'am."

"And don't even think of trying to compete with him." Before Ana could say that her teacher thought wrong, she continued, "I get that you want to do better with your academics, but you don't have to compete with the top student to do it. You won't be able to do it, it will take decades for you. Maybe you have a crush on him? He's way out of your league..." The teacher took a moment to study Ana's features, "... At least when it comes to academics, give him a few years, he might look... Decent. The point is, you should know you can't outsmart him. That is all, you can go now."

Ana almost snickered when the teacher basically called Fumiyo ugly, but she was once again offended when the teacher assumed she was not smart and could never be on the same level of Kinoshita Fumiyo.

"Goodbye, ma'am." Ana said through gritted teeth as she sent a glare to her teacher who failed at doing her job as one. The teacher flinched a bit under her domineering gaze.

The teacher watched as Ana walked out of the room and did not even hide the fact that the twelve years old was offended by slamming the door close behind her. The teacher sighed, massaging her temple.

As soon as Ana walked out of the hallway and was about to turn right, towards where the cafeteria was, her path was blocked by none other than Kinoshita Fumiyo. She tried to get pass him by going left, but he once again blocked her, a smug look on his face.

Ana could drop kick him him this instant, but she wass too lazy to hide a body right now after her conversation with the teacher.

"You have a crush on me?" Fumiyo asked, a stupid smirk on his face. "Well, even if you're not that smart, you're still cute."

"What the?" Ana blurted out, as if she was looking at the person who did the stupidest thing in the world, "You were eavesdropping? And no, I do not have a crush on you. Get away from me."

Ana shoved him out of the way, and Fumiyo let her be, chuckling at her 'cute' antics. She decided to go the opposite direction instead, towards the exit of the school.

"Aw, you're still in denial?" Fumiyo teased, "Anyway, it's alright. You can have a crush on me, but you can never be better than me, got that? You dumb bitch."

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Ana replied without hesitation as she looked back at him, "Don't underestimate the things that I will do, Kinoshita Fumiyo. Make sure to not go crying when it happens."

Fumiyo scoffed before he made his way back to the cafeteria.

Ana continued on her way outside the school, she spotted the guard from his post meters ahead. She lightly jogged towards him, greeting him with a smile on her face.

"Guard-san, hello!" Ana waved happily at the old man.

"Ah, Young Miss! Hello to you, too." The old man bowed at her politely, "Going home already?"

"Yes! I have something more important to do." Ana nodded, "Sometimes I wonder why I insisted on going to a private school instead of being home schooled, like my older cousins."

The guard chuckled at her ranting before he dialed the number of Ana's butler that she gave to him. After he informed her butler, he opened the smaller gate for individuals to go through.

"Have a safe trip home, miss." The guard bid farewell, knowing it only take a few minutes for someone to take Ana home.

"Bye bye!"

Just as he predicted, the limo was already there.

___

As soon as the limo stopped at the front door of their mansion, Ana got off the vehicle after one of the many butlers opened it, taking her school bag along with her. With years of experience, Ana ran inside the mansion, going through many stairs and turns before she reached the door she was looking for. Ana opened it without knocking.

"Brother!" Ana entered the room, dropping her bag carelessly and went straight to hugged the older male who flinched a bit from the loud opening of the door. He relaxed as soon as he realized it was just Ana, and not the other one.

"Why are you home so early? Did something happened at school?" He asked, letting  bringing his younger sibling to sit on his lap. Ignoring the work he was doing in his computer.

He almost panicked when Ana teared up.

"WAIT! NO! DON'T CRY!" His words only caused the younger girl to finally let the tears fall.

"Our teacher and my classmate called me dumb! They made fun of me!!" Ana cried out, only cried, she won't throw a tantrum.

At least, not yet.

"They did what?! Who dared call you that?" Her older cousin pat her head to soothe her, "What do you think we should do? Report them to the principal?"

Her older cousin was confused when she shook her head.

"Hm, what then?"

When he asked that question, Ana smiled up at him as if she was waiting for him to say that. She looked as if she was not crying in the first place.

"Teach me Math! All of it! I want those knowledge!" Ana, knowing full well that he won't be able to refuse, hugged him.

"... Oh c'mon... You planned this..." He sighed in exasperation when her giggles confirmed it, "I can't bring myself to refuse you. When do we start?"

"Right now."

"How long am I gonna teach you?" He was already mentally remaking his schedule for the next few months.

"Teach me everything for..." Ana showed him ten fingers with a large grin, "... The next ten hours!"

"... Eh?"

"Ehe~"

___

"For this semester... Here are our Top Ten..." Their class adviser began announcing the top students of their class.

Fumiyo, who sat in front of Ana, turned to look at her. Sending a smirk on her way, Ana returned it with a disgusted look.

"Does it hurt to not hear your name?" Fumiyo teased, and not in a playful manner.

This time, Ana smirked.

"Does it hurt to hear your name in second place?"

Fumiyo furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, before hearing the class adviser.

"For the Top Two this semester... It's..." The adviser looked in their direction before looking back at the paper in his hand.

Fumiyo's heart skipped a beat as he held his breath.

"Kinoshita Fumiyo."

The rest of the students immediately turned their heads to zeroed in on the former top of the class. Before Fumiyo could have an outburst, their adviser already expected it from him, he continued.

"As for the Top One of this semester, it's Miss Ana. Congratulations." The teacher asked, which caused the students to now look at him before back at the direction of Fumiyo and Ana. "Take your report cards home to show to your parents and make them sign for this semester. Today's homeroom is over, you may spend the rest of the time as you please, but don't make a ruckus. You can leave the school once the time for Homeroom is up."

"YOU CHEATED!" Fumiyo shouted as soon as the teacher was gone, standing up and pointing accusingly down at Ana.

'Would you look at it, he's actually in tears...' Ana did not even hide the smug look on her face as she stood up as well, easily towering over him as she walked closer. Everyone in the class was watching the two. Some of the boys were chanting for the two to fight, while the girls were getting worried for their fellow girl.

"What? Gonna cry?" Ana taunted, "Don't blame me for the fact that you've been slacking off."

That did it, the boy started crying, and what a childish display it was. Throwing a tantrum as soon as he realized the world does not revolve around him. However, Ana knew it was not yet over, she wasn't over yet.

"I'LL TELL MY FATHER ABOUT THIS! MY FAMILY WILL KNOW! THEY'LL KNOW YOU CHEATED! I BET YOUR FAMILY WILL BE ASHAMED ONCE THEY KNOW YOU DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

"Oh please, do you even know what family I belong to?" Ana brought her face closer to him, and her smirked looked more evil when she saw him took a step back. "That's right, you should be the one looking up at me. I'll wait for your next move, but just know that you'll realize soon enough you were never the one at the top here."

The rest of the class could only gape in awe at how cool she looked and sounded, most of the boys cheered and laughed.

"Yeah, Kinoshita! You'll just let her walk out? HAHAHA!"

"Seems like someone's smarter than you!"

"GO ANA!"

The bell rang and Ana took her bag with her as she made her way out of the classroom.

'Too easy.'

___

At dinner time in their mansion with her family, Ana sat on the right side of the head, her grandmother on her opposite side while her father sat beside her grandma and her mother beside her. Her older cousins' father, her uncle, sat beside her own father.

"Grandpa, do you know the Kinoshita's?" Ana spoke in the middle of the dinner, the other family members were having their own little conversations, anyway.

"Of course, even though they aren't the high in status, it's still important to know the names of people that have any bit of reputation. I trust that you remember?" Her grandfather rose an eyebrow at her, which made Ana giggle.

"Of course! Did we receive any invitations from them?" If it were any other family member that spoke in such manner to their grandparents, they would've been scolded, even her parents could not talk lightly with them. Ana easily solved that.

Her grandfather took a drink from his glass, thinking it over.

"A dinner invitation at their place. I already know that they won't be within my expectations and standards so I rejected their offer. It most probably be that family trying to make a proposal by having an arranged marriage for business purposes." Her grandfather looked at her, "I heard their son was around your age. They'll most likely pick you, and I won't let you end up with someone like that."

"Mmhm! I know, their son told me I'm dumb." Ana casually responded.

A choking sound was heard from the direction of her two older cousins that she consider as her real brothers. No one paid them any mind as everyone focused their attention on the smiling Ana.

"Sister, he did what now?" One of her brother by blood exclaimed.

"He called me dumb, and our English teacher too." Ana cheerily said once again.

All at once, everyone started talking, asking her questions left and right. It only stopped when her grandfather laughed.

"Ohoho, tell me, my dear granddaughter. What do you plan on doing next?" He asked, Ana trusted him to know she already had her own plans.

"Well, first phase of the plan is a success. I got higher marks than him and got first place in class overall." Ana thanked the others for congratulating her once again, "I plan on revealing to him my identity because he 'threatened' me by telling me his family will hear about me 'cheating' and that all of you will be ashamed."

"Using your own family's status and power, now?" Her grandmother questioned.

Ana smiled knowingly at her.

"Just like I taught you, good girl." Her grandmother approved.

With that, her grandfather accepted the invitation. Letting Ana, her mother and her two older cousins accompany her.

___

"They're here! I can't believe they actually accepted our invitation!" Kinoshita's mother exclaimed, making her son look as good as possible. "I heard they brought their heiress along. Try to charm her as much as you can! If we manage to land a marriage proposal and the girl accepted, we can be even more rich now! Just imagine it, oh! I might faint!"

Fumiyo did not told his mother that she was getting way ahead of herself, but he will do his best to make the heiress of the Nanami Family like him, easy enough.

However, what he did not took account of, is his classmate who ruined his pride in his school to get off the expensive limo, along with two older males and what seemed to be her mother, and greet the family politely and happily.

"Good afternoon!"

Fumiyo sweat under the harsh glare that was sent to him by the current Nanami's present, save for the smiling Ana.

___

Three years later, a fifteen year old Senku, whose high school years just started, leaned back on his seat in the airplane. After coming to America to get a new card from his father, and briefly meeting with the Scientist who helped him a lot with building his own rocket, he immediately took the first plane back to Japan.

Senku looked at the airport outside from his window, glad that he actually got the window seat. They were informed that they were about to take off, Senku watched the passing scenery, speeding up by the second. He blinked in wonder when he noticed something that the person sitting right in front of him was doing. He peaked a bit from the gap between the seats to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

He wasn't. His eyes confirmed that the person— A girl, was playing games on her phone. Not just a game, but an online game. He watched both in mild horror and awe as her fingers moved quickly, easily eliminating her enemies and- Did she just trash talked her teammates?

'Join the clash, you ####### 1di0ts.'

It took only a few minutes before the game ended, with her team as the victor and she put her phone into airplane mode. They were already up in the air.

"You sure you didn't break a law?" A familiar voice spoke, in Japanese.

Senku could no longer keep quiet when he noticed two familiar faces, in their uniforms, as well as the girl who was playing.

"Lalaine?! Athena?!"

The two girls looked towards the source of the voice, which was just behind them. Their faces showed recognition right away.

"Oh! The veggie haired nerd!" Athena exclaimed.

"Senku!" Lalaine said at the same time.

"Who's that?" The unknown girl asked before turning to face the guy behind her.

'Wow... He's definitely got the main character hair...'

"Hello! I'm Ana, do you attend the same school as these two?" Ana introduced herself.

"Yeah, we have school today, actually. I told the school I'll be traveling to US so they excused me but..." Senku threw a glance at the two girls who tried to look innocent in their school uniforms, "Why are you wearing the same uniform? I've never seen you before, if I did, I would've remember."

"Aw~ Is that your way of seeing you'll remember someone as pretty as me?" Ana smirked, knowing what will happen if he disagreed.

It seemed that he was also thinking the same as he chuckled at her.

"Well, how about you just use the word 'peculiar'." Senku easily dodged the question.

"To answer your question, it was supposed to be my first day of school. I transferred there, of course."

"Then why are you three here?" Senku asked.

"Cutting classes." The three girls answered in sync, as if it was an ordinary occurrence.

"... Did you just slap the fact that I'm not that rich to me?"

Ana laughed and told Athena to switch seats with Senku once they were alright to move around.

___

When they were allowed to move in the plane, Athena reluctantly switch seats with Senku. The only reason Senku agreed with this was because he was curious about the new girl, which rarely- if never- happened before.

"What about you? Why'd you come here?" Ana asked, calling for a flight attendant so she could buy some snacks.

"Went to my dad, he works at NASA. I came to get his card so I can use it to buy Science equipments I need."

"Are you the president of the Science Club? Before we skipped class, I asked to join but they said the president wasn't there so I just went straight here to go sightseeing." Ana explained, telling the flight attendant to go get her some potato chips, cookies, pretzels. "Oh, miss! Bring a lot, okay?"

The flight attendant smiled at her and nodded. Senku observed the exchange, and he was pretty surprised that she was fluent in the language, he could easily tell because she did not have any Japanese accent in her English. The flight attendant from earlier returned and Ana gave some of the snacks to the other two behind them, sharing the rest with Senku, who thanked her for the treat.

"You're Ten Billion percent correct. I am the president of the club." Senku confirmed, getting comfortable in his new seat.

"Can I join?"

"What can you offer?" Senku teased, he really does not expecting anything from her. It was just a playful joke because her first impression of him was that of a rich girl.

"How about a sports car?"

Senku blinked and he faced her directly.

"What model?"

"Nissan Navara and you also make Athena and Lalaine a member." Ana offered her hand for a handshake, an evil smirk on her face.

"Welcome to the club. You'll be the Vice President."

Senku eagerly accepted her hand, returning her smirk with his own.
___

"They look like they just found their other half." Lalaine whispered lowly to Athena.

"Huh? Bitch they look like they're about to fu-"

Lalaine forcefully shoved a handful of potsto chips at Athena's mouth so she could never finish that word. Even though Athena had to choke for that.

___

Comment. Vote. Follow

What do you guys think of this small background story of our main character?

Sorry for the short chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
286K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹