Scarlet Widow One Shots

By Pickelwriter

Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private... More

The New Girl
Jealousy
Gay- Pt1
Gay- Pt2
Mission
My Baby
New Neighbour Pt1
New Neighbour Pt2
Oops Pt1
Oops Pt2
Reacting To Ships Pt1
Soul For A Soul
Memories
April Fools
Over
A Baby? Pt1
A Baby? Pt2
School Bully
Soulmates
Horrible Person Pt 1
Horrible Person Pt2
Stag Do
Drunk
•Red and Lacey
Reckless Pt1
Reckless Pt2
First Pride
•Reacting To Ships Pt2
I Don't Date
I Don't Date Pt2
New Additions
Stupid Orange Rock
"His Loss."
The Tape
Flower Girl
•Flower Girl Pt2
Enough
The Wrong Maximoff
Enough Pt2
A Crazy Ex
Happy Mother's Day
Head Canons!
Nudes
Adoption Centre
Sorry
Bullied
Bullied Pt2
Bullied Pt3
Interrogation
•Road Trip
•Road Trip Pt2
Naked Peace
Wolf Girl
Wolf Girl Pt2
Head Canons! Pt2
Trikru Girl
Trikru Girl P2
Just Friends
•Just Friends Pt2
•Just Friends Pt3
Announcement
Stereotypical
•Flowers at a Concert Pt1
•Flowers at a Concert Pt2
Acknowledgement Post
•Flowers at a Concert Pt3
•Flowers at a Concert Pt4
Hers

Ex

3K 79 7
By Pickelwriter

Natasha's POV:

It's 2005. My boyfriend Steve and I have been together since we were 15, we're 20 now and in college.

At the start of the relationship everything was great. We would walk to school together, he'd get me flowers all the time and there was always unexpected hugs and kisses, but over the years it's all fallen slowly.

When we started here at NYU, I came to study Psychology, he does Religions and Christianity.

He started distancing himself last year, he would come to my dorm room with his hair messy and his clothes ruffed up saying he needs help with his "little friend". Although I never really wanted to, he seemed so drained, I took pity.

We're in our second year now and it hasn't changed. I made some friends, their names are Maria, Carol, Gamora and Hope. But he didn't like them cause they are always telling me I deserve better.

With all that summed up that brings us to now.

November 15th 2006-NYU

I'm sitting on my bed, reading and waiting for my friends to come over. We're having a horror marathon on Hope's laptop.

5 minutes later I hear multiple knocks on my door indicating the idiots have arrived. I got up and moved to the door to open it, seeing my 4 friends standing there but all of their faces show anger or pity. What the fuck?

"Hey Nat, can we come in?" Hill asked, I nodded and moved to the side to let them in. Once they were all inside I closed and locked the door.

I turned to the women sitting on my bed to see them all looking at me. Carol got up with her fists clenched and started "That so called boy-" but got interrupted by Gamora putting a hand over her mouth and pulling her back on the bed.

"What's going on?" I asked, Maria looked up at me and then back to Hope's open laptop which I'm only noticing now.

"Take a seat honey" she said as she pointed towards my bed. All of them got up and let me sit down, Carol still being held by Gamora.

Hope then spoke up,"Now we're going to show you something you won't like, but we are here for you always" she fished as she put a hand on my shoulder and sat down on my left.

Maria came and sat on my right, she pressed play on a Facebook video of a party, posted an hour ago, it went on for about 2 minutes. "What is this?" I asked, looking at Hope since she seemed most calm.

"Remember yesterday when you said Steve had a Christianity club sleepover?" I nodded. "Maria play it again please. Look at the bottom left corner hun"

I looked at the laptop and watched for a bit until I saw a familiar blonde eating a brunette guy's face off. Eventually they stopped and he turned around. That's Steve...

When the video stopped I didn't look away, but I could feel the tears starting to build in my eyes. Maria and Hope moved me to the head of my bed and let me lay down. One on either side of me.

"It's okay, you can cry" Maria whispered. I couldn't keep it anymore, I felt my chest tighten and my veins burn as I sobbed into Maria's chest with Hope hugging me from behind.

After a while Carol and Gamora joined us, laying at the foot for space. Then everything just faded to black.

I heard a loud constant bang coming from somewhere, fucking sound woke me up. I opened my eyes to see all my friends still holding me but Carol somehow ended up on the floor.

I slowly got around them to get up and stretch but failed cause I stood on Carol's hand. "Ow Fuck!" she screamed, waking everyone else up.

All of them slowly opened their eyes but fully woke up once they heard the annoying banging as well. "What's that noise?" Hope asked, rubbing her eyes. I shrugged and looked at the time on my nightstand clock.

2:15 am.

I went to the door to turn the lights off, but noticed the banging got louder as I moved closer. "I think someone's at the door" Carol yawned.

I grabbed a pen that was lying on the floor and unlocked the door. I slowly opened it, pen at the ready only to see a disgusting looking Steve standing there.

He had love bites all over his neck, he smelt of alcohol, cigarettes and sex. His hair was messy and his clothes stained. "Hey sexy, why don't you come and help me out again?" He slurred pointing downwards to his dick. He really is small, cause if it is hard, I can't see it.

Before I had time to respond he pushed me up against the door frame and forcefully kissed me, he was groping me and as much as I tried to fight back he was too strong.

It took a couple seconds to notice but once they did Carol came charging at him, pushing him into the hallway. "Hey are you okay?" she asked as she checked for injuries but I shook my head no.

We heard loud thumps coming from the hall and peaked our head out of the door to see the brunette guy from the video rushing to Steve's aid. Doing what Carol did for me to him.

"Baby are you okay? Did she hurt you?"

"Excuse me who are you?" I asked

"James Barnes or Bucky. His boyfriend. Who are you?" he asked, eyeing me down.

"Natasha Romanoff, that poor excuse of a man's girlfriend" I spat

James and I both looked at Steve with anger waiting to be spilled out. "We're done." I said looking at the man I once loved with a cold expression.

"Wait Tasha no" Steve begged grabbing my hand before I could walk inside.I ripped it from his grip and looked him dead in the eyes. "How long?" I asked.

He didn't respond so I repeated myself "How long!", "Since February...but I promise it meant nothing to me!" he cried

Now was Barnes's turn to be cold, " It meant nothing to you?". Steve looked at him and started begging "It did, you both do mean something to me." he cried harder.

"I don't care, by tomorrow afternoon I want all your crap out of my room and if I ever see you again you have those girls back there to deal with." I moved back into my room and closed my door behind me, blocking out the sound my James shouting.

"Damn, Romanoff. That was badass!" Carol squealed. "Yeah it was" Gamora agreed. "I'm tired, how about some more sleep yeah?" I suggested, receiving hums a agreements.

We all got back into the bed and fell asleep pretty easily, glad I'm done with him.

March 4th 2019-Central Park

"No! Mama can you please get the ball?" Alianovna, one of my 3 year old twins asked. "Sure princess" I said kissing her head. I got up and moved around seeing if I could spot her red tennis ball.

I saw a man with a black hoodie pick it up and look at me.I walked towards him, when I got to him, he gave me the ball before I could speak.

"Been a while Romanoff..."

No.

"Steve?"

He took off his hood and it was him, but he had a long beard and brown hair. "Hey baby, I miss you." he smiled, trying to pull me into a hug. I pushed him away and looked up at him "It's Romanoff-Maximoff now, and thanks for the ball but no" I spoke as I moved to walk away.

Just like he did all those years ago he grabbed my hand and made me look at him, "Please, Bucky left me that night too, one more chance baby".

Before I could respond I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin in my shoulder "Is this man bothering you love?" my wife asked. "Yes he is." I replied.

She moved away from me and took his hands off my hands, she looked down and saw bruises starting to form. "Why don't you go sit with the rest? I'm sure Maria and Carol would like hear your version of their wedding again, also give Peter and Alianovna the ball before they cry."She told me, placing a kiss on my cheek.

Wanda's POV:

I watched Tasha walk away to go play with our twins. Once she sat down I turned back to the man.

"Who are you?" I asked trying to keep calm. He scoffed before replying "The person winning her back, Steve Rogers, and you are?" he replied with a smug grin.

"I'm her wife, Wanda Romanoff-Maximoff. Now I'm gonna let you off with a warning-"

"I'm not scared of you, and being gay is wrong"

"It wasn't wrong when you were cheating on her and fucking some guy named James was it?"

His facial expression faltered

"Yeah she told me about you, but back to the not being scared part. Why aren't you?"

"You're a woman."

"Well this woman can have your ass arrested. My brother's a police officer and there is clear indication of you leaving purple bruises on my wife along with a witness so I suggest you stay away from her and my kids" I told him. "I'll be placing a restraining order, come close and I'll have your ass. Now go, 10 seconds." I ordered

I watched him sprint the other way, once he was out of sight I moved back to our little picnic.

When I got there Nat was arguing with Carol and Maria about the flowers at their wedding, Hope and Scott were reading, Gamora and Peter Q were watching the bickering trio in amusement and our kids were playing on a blanket next to us.

I sat down and wrapped my arms around my wife, "He won't bother you again" I whispered so only she would here me.

I let her lean back into me and that's how we spent the rest of our afternoon.

Let's just say we never heard from Steve again.

_____
Words 1740
Request: No
Spell Checked: No

I honestly don't know what this was, it just came to me.

19/02/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 940 28
a oneshot book of Nat x Wanda fluff and angst book I will NOT write smut includes mother!daughter relationship this is a fluff and angst book I wil...
17.5K 487 28
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)
86.9K 1.4K 62
literally just natasha romanoff one-shots. fluff, smut, angst, whatever comes to mind. enjoy :) p.s. if you find any incorrect spelling or grammatica...
361K 5.8K 48
Yeah, this is going to be a book with some Oneshots It probably will be Natasha Romanoff/ScarJo or Wanda Maximoff/ Elizabeth Olsenand Florence Pugh/Y...