17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

28》I'm Lucky

360 22 10
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

One week later~

They on plane to London where they were going to have honeymoon together. Only for three days are enough for them as it was a perfect time to get know each other more.

Mina know Wonwoo much but he get little less know about her.

He need more her background story as he knew, her pain doesnt end. There must be more that torture her silently. And he wanted to cure her pain.

"Do you think Nikki will be fine?"

Wonwoo turn his head when Mina was talking with him but her eyes were in window, appreciating the view of skies.

"Dont worry, he's with Sunghoon and Mingyu. I'm sure he had fun with your brother."

Mina look at him, trying to fade the worried inside her chest. Its not she didnt trust Sunghoon, but she hold a big position as his aunty and babysitter.

Nikki are Jeon's family property.

He is much more valuable than wealth.

"These days, I know you holding something from me."

He said made Mina frown and confuse. After all, how can he knew when she hvae tried to show everyone that she was strong; when exactly she doesnt eant eveyrone know she was hurting.

Wonwoo grin and take her hand. The movements of his thumb caressing her skin, made her heart warm.

"I wont push you to tell me, but I'm your husband now. We shouldn't keep a secret towards each other."

Mina were lost to say something. The pain story she kept, would he able to understand it?

Would he able to help her?

Would he able to make everything be fine?

She exhale a heavy breath before turn her body to him.

"I didnt mean to keep something from you. I just, dont want to make my problem become yours."

Wonwoo grin and pull her closer to him before tap her nose lightly.

"What's yours is mine. We're part of each others life, my job is always complete your half self; so was you."

"Would everything will be fine if I tell you everything I kept?"

He slowly bring her lean on his chest and patted her shoulder. The flight still long to get to London.

That is why he use this moments to talk with her more than just quite each other.

Mina rest her head on his chest and could hear his heart bumping. Loud enough to her count the beat of the sound on her ear. It make her heary ease for a while.

"I will do anything as much I could as your husband. You've changed me lots of things before we get married, Mina. Its time for me to change your life to be happy."

She grin of gladness and close her eyes. The way he keep patting her shoulder make her feel sleepy. The sound of his heartbeat suddenly turned into a music for her.

And everything he do now are enough for her to forget what she thinking ago.

"I owe you many thanks, Won."

She murmured as her voice slowly turn down, signing that her system body started to shutting down to sleep.

Wonwoo took a glance on her face, finding she was peacefully take a nap on his chest. He peck her head for a few second as he can sniff the flower scent on her hair. He carefully pull his jacket to cover her shoulder and starting to join her take a nap together.

"And I owe you many kiss."

●●●●●●

They both were wondering around London with driver they booked for three days they stayed at London.

The country was beautiful and full of peoples that brought their lovers together. It was sweet place that shared lots of adorable memories as lovers and they both couldn't wait to finish their time together as newlyd couple.

"So, what do you think of London?"

Wonwoo asked her as they were still inside the car, on way to go their hotel building that his father already booked for them.

Mina smile and cares his palms as it was interwine with her.

"I'm so excited to travel around London! Maybe I can find some inspiration for my future cafe."

He beam and pinch her cheeks before talking what they saw around them. They having so much fun on their conversation until they finally arrive at their hotel building.

Wonwoo help her get out from the car and walk inside the hotel. It was cozy hotel that make them comfortable enough to stay for three days.

Mina help him check in the room as he aren't fluent to speak english and she were quick to rescue him.

He was glad Mina can spoke three language, caused he totally would embaressing himself if he speak english awkwardly.

Their room was on level 6, room 096.

Wonwoo help Mina their luggage while she were trying to find their room nased on their number key.

It wasn't took much time until she found their room was on edge of hallway.

So Mina use the key and open the door to let Wonwoo get inside first with their luggage. The room was so cozy and relaxing as the view outside also good to see. Wonwoo already threw himself on bed to take a rest while she starting to arrange their clothes on wardorbe.

"If Nikki were here, believe me he would jumping on bed with his shoes on."

She giggling while putting the clothes and Wonwoo take a glance on her.

"What do you think they doing right now?"

Mina look at her watch, London is on evening time while Seoul in mornight time.

"They probably still sleeping. We can call them tonight before we sleep."

Wonwoo sighed and stretch his body before he bluntly yawning without cover his mouth.

She shake her head before stand up to sit on the bed, beside him.

"Yah, go shower now. We had dinner on 7, we still had another 2 hours. Better wash your hair so it will dry soon before we go out."

He didnt respond her, instead he close his eyes and hummed. Mina hit his back but he still didnt move to get shower.

"Wonwoo, what makes you so hard to listen to me?"

"What makes you didnt get tired yet?"

Mina roll her eyes.

"Because I have took a nape on plane ago. But you slept with me too!"

He take a deep breath and get up. Wonwoo then pull her closer to him. She were confuse why he so sudden to hold her head.

"So what our plan today?"

Mina shrug her shoulder.

"Get dinner then sleep."

Wonwoo glare her.

"You're boring."

"Then what you want us to do?"

He suddenly scoffs and get off from the bed before snatch his towel. Mina was left dumbfound ans stare what he was doing.

Wonwoo then throw his shirt to her face as soon he took it off.

Mina was annoyed and throw it back to him.

"You know what will happend tonight if you keep bossing me."

The way he threaten her make her shudder. So she turn around from her and quickly snatch her phone to avoid him while Wonwoo was laughing behind her and get inside bathroom.

Mina glance her back and relieve he already gone.

She then mumble to curse Wonwoo in silence. She was probably annoyed much when he dare to tease her.

"If he's not my husband, I would just kick his face."

●●●●●●

The food finally served on their table and they both was ready to get dinner. Mina was wearing a simple purple dress while Wonwoo had his yellow shirt on.

They both had simple dinner together as they didnt thought to have it too special and just enjoy the night.

"I'm impressed."

Mina raise her head when she heard a familiar word from him. Its like the time when they on early met.

Wonwoo grin.

"I'm impressed you are my secertary that turned to my wife in just a year."

She laughed and couldnt hide her red cheeks from him.

"I'm impressed too you are my boss that turned to my husband in just a year."

They laughing together like the restaurant are just for them. It was like a reply of their past, where every lunch they always bickered and share each other stories together.

It was fun to remember back when he asked her to be his friends.

She could say he is crazy man for accepting her to be his friends and helped her multiple times especially paid the eyes donor for Sunghoon.

He could say she is crazy girl for agreeing him to be her friends and changed him to be a better guardian father to Nikki and more responsible man.

"What would happend if I didnt married you?"

Wonwoo asked make Mina wonder the same question to him.

"Maybe I would marry Minhyun that really gentleman or maybe marry a guy that always came to my office room just to check his file report."

"Who?"

He frown as he didnt remember there is a guy get inside Mina room as their office just beside each other.

She giggling and cant hold her smile when she caught his expression was little annoyed.

"Lee Taeyong."

Wonwoo slow his hands from moving his spoon and grip it as he was starting to get heat. Mina notice how quite tense his expression, so she try to tease him more.

"He sometimes came to my office and asked me how to take woman heart. As like he wanted to ask someone on date and he even bought me a desserts few times after lunch."

He raise his brows and acted like he didnt care about her story which is actialky he is irritated inside.

"There is one time Taeyong gave me a rose on valentine's day."

Wonwoo had enough, he stop eating and cross his arms while leans back. His eyes was fuming in annoyed which make Mina surprise but she had fun to play with his mood.

Its not always she can see this jealous side of Wonwoo, he barely express his other side than being serious.

"Stop trying to piss me off."

Mina laughing and almost loud enough to pull their side table to hear.

"Yah, I was joking! Taeyong came to my office to ask Suan out."

He didnt understand what she's talking about.

"Wonwoo, Taeyong had crush on Suan. They actually started dating two months ago and they attended our wedding. Wont you realised that time they came with hands interwine together?"

Wonwoo take his time to rewind back what happend on their wedding day. Its too many guests and he cant clearly remember every guests that came and greet them on altar stage.

But he did remember Suan had came and wore violet dress with one guy standing beside her. He was shaking his hand with Mina while Wonwoo too busy hearing Suan congrated them. That's make a sense that the guy with Suan is Taeyong.

"So he didnt tried to ask you for date?"

Mina started to laugh again then shaking her head.

"Although he didnt ask me for date, I just hope someone really ask me to go on date for valentine's day. But yeah, that someone was too busy to ask me out and let me be Nikki's babysitter for whole a week."

He twitch his lips up as he was offended.

"We didnt in love relationship yet that time."

"But you did kissed me before valentine's day coming; inside cottage on midnight at deep village."

Wonwoo starting to feel annoyed again and wont give Mina chance to provoke him again.

"You asked for it. The truth is, you dared me."

"I told you to kiss me ten seconds, not a minute."

"But I cant resist you!"

He barked back make Mina laughing for three times again. She started to love the moments they sharing their past stories together while enjoying their dinner.

Its actually not bad for their first night honeymoon in London.

They had good times together.

Just two of them.

●●●●●●

Both of them cant sleep and keep sharing their stories together until silence started to fill in the room. It was quite that they cant describe. An atmosphere where no words they can say and Mina started to feel empty.

The sky was beautiful yet didnt attract her interest to lighten her mood.

And her sudden quite expression pull Wonwoo attention. He still wondering what story she kept from him until she became this loneliness girl.

He took her hand to pull her attention to him. They on bed, leaning against bed and doing nothing.

"Are you ready to tell me everything now?"

She caught his pleading gaze, and that's make her worried more about it.

"I dont wanted to ruin our night."

Wonwoo shake his head before wrap his hand around her shoulder so she can get closer to him.

"You might ruin our future if you destroy my trust in you."

Mina sigh and finally she nodded her head as she decided to tell everything.

Wonwoo still wrapping his hand around her and sometimes press her palms to make sure she's fine when she telling her story.

"To be honest, our parents relationship are actually unblessed. Their love was forbidden from our relatives. They wasn't supposed to meet each other and fall in love until they had us."

She take a deep breath one more time to courage herself again.

"My mom had a flower shop at Changwon, Gyeongsangnam while my father was on vacation that time with his friends for three months. They met when my father sheltered under her shop because of the heavy rain. That is when my mom offered him for a warm coffee."

She grin as she wanted to appear her short smile but the pain started to stabe her chest.

"They spent time together for a several weeks until my dad have to go back to Japan. But before he left, he confessed to her. Few months passed, my dad came back to Korea and proposed my mother without our grandparents knowledge. They was so mad and threaten my mother that they will kill her if she didnt stay away from my father."

Tears started to fill her eyes make her head lower and she staring their blanket without have courage to look at Wonwoo who listening her story.

"But my father didnt gave up, instead letting my mom go; they get married in secret at USA until they had me. I borned there without know the truth that my life is getting dangerous."

She cant understand why would lots of swords stabbing her chest right now that make her hard to breath.

A tears escape from her eyes and refuse Wonwoo hand from wipe her cheeks. She dont want him to touch her because she fully break down now.

"When my mom carried Sunghoon, we decided to return South Korea. But we didnt stay at Seoul, we hiding at Changwon so no one can find our family until when-

Mina shoulder shaking and her lips trembling.

Wonwoo was worried as he cant do anything to console her as Mina stop his hand from touching her face. Even her hairs was covering her face so he cant clearly see her fragile face.

"Until when my mom gave birthed to Sunghoon. But she's gone as soon he borned....she didnt get to see him and the night before that happend, my mom told me to be a good sister to Sunghoon."

Mina cover her face with her palms and fill the tears inside her hands.

The way she tell the story make Wonwoo cant imagine how could a five years old like her that time can get through those pain life.

She's strong since she was young.

"Our relatives cant accept the fact our mother passed away and blamed Sunghoon as a killer. They drove us out of the house above our mother's flower shop. That is why our father brought us back to Japan. We discovered that our father is orphans and dont have any family since he was young."

Mina wipe her own tears and tried to not hiccup by her breath.

"He raised us well and always be there for us. But one day, I had argued with him. We argued for two hours because I refused to continue my education at USA. I even shouted him that I hate him and stomped inside my room. Sunghoon is the witness of everything happend that night."

She crying again as her tears still had more inside her eyes.

"At 3 o'clock, Sunghoon heard something broke downstairs. So he woke me and told me to check the living room. But before we can go to living room, our dad pulled us to hide inside kitchen. We saw three shadows on living room, we were so scared before our dad told us to hide inside store room."

Her eyes was so red and she keep sniffing to make sure her heart strong enough to finish her story.

"I thought our father would hide with us, but he fought them. Until then, I saw one of them stabbed his chest; straight on his heart. I saw everything infront of my eyes..... although Sunghoon cant see it because he's hiding behind me..... I dont have chance to say sorry to him.... Its my fault, for didnt listen to him and I was such a coward because I cant help him."

Finally she fully broke down, she cant continue her story anymore. Lots of pain she endure now was release out from her heart.

Her cheeks were so hot as tears flowing down like a boiling water.

Wonwoo finally take his chance to touch her hand and hold it gently. But this time, she didnt shove him away. She need him now to stop her from stay crying like a weak person.

All words she blurted out until she finish her story, make Wonwoo realise something.

That he didnt married an ordinary woman.

"I feel lucky."

Mina turn her head to him, and their eyes met. Her gaze was weak but she's trying to look at his eyes. His gaze was warm and admiring to her.

"I feel lucky to marry a strong woman like you."

She didnt understand what he meant. So Wonwoo took her both hands before kiss it make her dumbfound.

"A woman that were so independent, smart, kind; a sister that so responsible, soft and she was perfect on everything. She even stole my heart and make me crazy every single day. She's everything to me now."

He bring his one hand to hold her face and cares her puffy cheeks.

"The pain on your past doesnt mean you are a coward or a bad daughter. But you actually a good daughter and bravest woman that exist in this world. I was thankful to god because I met you in perfect time where I need someone so much."

"But I dont get the chance to apologize to my father, Wonwoo. I blamed myself for being rude to him."

"Mina."

This time he bring his hands on her face and hold it like he wont let her go anywhere.

"There is no parent wont forgive their children's sins. They always forgave our mistakes although we didnt say sorry yet. Whatever happend on past, we just dont have to repeat back to future and now."

Wonwoo peck her head as she were remain silence and stay listening to what he said.

"Tell me, what makes you so worried about that old story?"

Mina hold his wrist and feel each other warmth.

"We're married now and my relatives knew the person they hate the most had married a famous person like you. Soon, they will find me and claim what they wanted for a long time."

He grin and tilt his head.

"Would you give them what they want?"

Mina quickly shake her head.

"My family had nothing! What things I can give to them so they can stay away from us; I dont have a property to give them."

"Good, that's Mina that I'm waiting for."

Wonwoo peck her nose make her quite annoyed why he keep pecked her face whenever she answered him.

"Myoui Mina that I knew, is strong, clever, savage, sassy, fearless, brave, beautiful, gorgeous, kind, cute, adorable and always stay by my side. Now, please dont be weak because of them or scared because of their threaten to you. You had me."

He smile made her heart warm. She didnt know that Wonwoo that she knew was this sweet and warm.

The beginning of their met, he was always punctual, strict, annoying and cold.

But being in love with him until get married, he's different from the earlier she knew him. She guess, only his closet peoples can see this other side of him including her.

She guess, she really lucky to have him.

"Those pain your endure, share with me. I have told you everything about myself so I wanted to know you more. You are special to me."

Yes, he make her feel special. All he have done until now, she always felt she was the luckiest woman in this world because he make her happier. And she felt proud to herself because she get to melt his heart and stole his attention to her.

That make her didnt regretted for her job to be his secertary. Because she have stole two heart, one heart from a cold man and one heart from a naughty boy.

Now she get to smile like he wanted to see, and that's makes both of them happy.

Wonwoo steal a peck again on her forehead that make her eyes close in blessed. She had him and he had her, they complete each other again.

And now both of their hands were holding each other face. Caressing each other face like night was still long for them. And times couldnt make them realise what they doing now.

"Thank you for listening my story."

He grin when she stole a peck on his lips.

"Thank you for being strong for me."

She grinned too when he peck her mole on her nose. Mina pinch his nose until they both burst into soft laughter that only them can hear their voices.

He stick their forehead together as soon his hands hold her face and her hands resting on his shoulders.

And they can feel each other breath.

"I cant resist you any longer, Mina."

She beam and cross her arms around his nape.

"Did I say you have to resist me?"

He smirk and tilt his head to unite their lips. It was warm and Mina enjoyed it as like they both didnt think to stop each other. He really carefully with his action and she dont think he would let her go.

A flames appearing again and burn their skin to boiling the bloods that running in their body.

Their desires are growing until her head leans on wall bed and he was facing her now. They need an oxygen, so they break each other for a while.

"You always love to dare me, Mina."

She laughing and wrap her hands again around his neck. Their face never far from each other and he cant let her move anywhere, so he putted his hands on her besides head.

Wonwoo cant resist what she trying to do with her gaze. Either she seduce him or test him.

Mina let their nose touch as she wanted to feel his breathing again.

"And you never learn how to ignore the dare."

"Are you trying to seduce me, miss Mina?"

She smile and peck his lips before leans her head back on wall bed. She look satisfied when he looks burning with her tease.

"I dare you to stop me from seducing you for one minute."

"Oh, Mina."

He shake his head and twitch his side lips up.

Wonwoo then pull herself to lay down until he's on top of her. She cant escape and that's what he wanted, she's under him now.

She started to feel nervous and her breathing was uncontroable.

"I suggest you the one who need that dare."

He lean his face closer to her ear to whisper which make her face burning into red and flames inside them getting burning more and more.

His whisper was dangerous to her.

"Because I can make it longer than you can hold it. You just growing a desires inside me, Mina."

She was sweating more than ago.

"And you cant stop me; neither myself."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 1.1K 50
If she can turn back the time, she dont want to be born in this cruel world. There is time where she want everything end and find her own life. But t...
55.2K 1.9K 46
It's my first book... Soo bare with it... 😅 Note = I personally don't prefer you to read it, you can read my other books, but not this. Cause I pers...
51.4K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
102K 5.2K 73
it took her only one dance to own my heart, but it took me an eternity to convince myself we were never going to happen. ××× Date started: July 3, 20...