The Child of the Moon: The Fi...

By MightyChance

In time and millennia across the multiverse, The Fierce Deity and Majora has been at war for what it seems li... More

The Child of the Moon
The Blood of the Wrathful God
The Secrets of the Fierce Deity | Wrathful God Vs. One Winged Angel
The Staff from Below
The Renegade Team 6
A Keyblade Heart & The Phantom Thieves
Down Under to a Cursed Park
Dancing with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight
City Raid
A Wrathful God and Demon Hunter Walk Into a Bar
Sinister News at a Pop Star's Concert
The Seven Heavenly Virtues | Fall of the Warmonger
Pain of the Past
The Ruler of Hell comes to Earth
Peace Meeting | Heartless, Demon, and Exterminator Attack
Witch's Wrath | Rival's Team Up | Wrathful God Vs. White Dragon Emperor
Moonchild meets Outlaw | Beasts from the Ground
A Mother's Inner Darkness
The Trip to the Underworld
White Sound | A Phenex's Rehab
Owl's Dragon | Sister's Facing the Darkness | The God of Thunder and War
Battle of the Gods | China's Heroine Spirit | An Unbreakable Bond
Wisdom of the World Serpent | Maleficent's Counter and New Plans
Seviathan | The Arachnid's Ballad
The Obsessive Doll Demon | Double Date
The Crystal of Kthanid | The Infinite Dragon God | Setting Sail
The Titanic Battle of the Bermuda Triangle
The Black Pearl Vs. Bowser's Armada
The Castle of Darkness | Downfall of the Villains | Farewell, Phantom Thieves
The Battle for Balance | Light Vs. Darkness
The Light of Notre Dame
The Final Battle | Fierce Deity's Freedom {MAIN STORY FINALE}

The Captain of the Black Pearl | Infant Island & the King of the Jungle

100 4 2
By MightyChance

In Camp Half Blood, it is home to people who are special and inherit the genes of the Greek Legends. They are three people who are special and are under the centaur, Chiron's guidance. The Daughter of Athena, Annabeth Chase. Senior Protector Satyr, Grover Underwood. And the Son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson.

The three just got done finishing up with training as the three started to take a walk around the camp, while Grover was talking about other mythologies that can be real the same as Greek. 

Percy: You sure?

Grover: I'm serious, man. Greek can't be the only ones real. Norse, Eldritch, all of that stuff. I'm telling you, Perce, it's real just like we're in.

Percy: Yeah, and what will we face? Another celestial that wants to end all of existence?

Grover: I mean... maybe? Depends if Chiron knows about it.

Annabeth: Didn't you mention before that their was some other god that was the God of War?.. Before Ares?

Grover: Yeah, there was. All I know is that the first God of War was the opposite of what Ares was. He gave it his all and fought not just for his homeland, but fought for all soldiers and families. He was the first to hold all of their memories, and that's what gives him power.... Though it can be terrifying. 

Percy: Okay.. who was this first God of War? I mean, if he's this different from Ares, why isn't he mentioned at all?

Annabeth: Could be because the Gods saw his power. So they feared that he would overthrow each of them, so they casted him out and replaced him with Ares. 

Percy: Wow.... This storm is really kicking up.

Annabeth: We should head inside. 

Right as they started to walk away, a cyclone appears in front of the three as they had to back away from the high cyclone.

Chiron: Percy! Annabeth! Grover! Stand back!

The centaur, Chiron appears as he puts his hand in front of the cyclone. The high winds started to dim as Tia Dalma appears before them, which Chiron realizes who it is.

Chiron: It can't be... Calypso. 

Tia Dalma: Long time has it been, Chiron.

Chiron: What do you want? You have no business trespassing in this camp.

Tia Dalma: In fact, I have alot of reasons. I've come.. *points* for those three. 

Percy: Okay, that's- why us?

Chiron: What is that you need Percy and the others? They're not going to fulfill your mistrusting deeds.

Tia Dalma: .. Fine, I'll cut to the chase. The world outside of this camp is in peril... On the day of the Eclipse, the moon that hovers over the sun, blocking the light... will fall. With that, the world will come to an end, as goes for all of the worlds.... Earth, Heaven, Hell, Underworld, Olympus, Asgard, and all other realms. 

Percy: No way.

Grover: Haha! I told you they were real!

Annabeth: What do you mean? Are we the ones that can stop the moon from falling? I don't understand.

Tia Dalma: You three can't... but.. one can. He goes by Vara of the Ars Goetia... a family of royalty in Hell. The child was born on the depths of the moon itself, making him part of the moon's race. His talent is unlike anything you all could imagine... His blood, his spirit, and... his will to fight. 

Percy: So is this kid, Vara.. a Demigod, like us?

Tia Dalma: You could say that... but deep in his heart, he is a vessel. A vessel, controlled... by the first God of War... he's known as... the Fierce Deity.

Chiron: Asterius... the first God of War. 

Percy: You know of him, Chiron?

Chiron: Long time ago... before Ares. Asterius is a noble and pure hearted God, with powers of darkness used for good deeds. The Gods were terrified of his power and feared that Asterius would overthrow them, so they casted him out and gave him the title God of Wrath.... He was good friends with your father, Percy. 

Percy: ... Okay.. Calypso, was it? How long do we have before the Eclipse?

Tia Dalma: In due time, it shall take about... three months. 

Annabeth: We don't have that much time.

Grover: Are you serious, Annabeth? We went to the Underworld to fight Hades in under fourteen days. I think we got this.

Percy: Yeah, we'll keep it in mind. But if we're not careful, all worlds are gone. 

Tia Dalma: The Son of Poseidon is right. But you'll need to depart sooner then you think. 

Chiron: What do you mean?

Tia Dalma: I have sent the Fierce Deity and his friends towards the one called Jack Sparrow. They are looking for a ship that will sail into the seas. They will need all of your help. It's an offer... that can't be turned down. 

Percy looks at Annabeth, Grover, and Chiron as they had no choice.

Percy: Alright, we'll go. When can we leave?

Tia Dalma: You'll have to hurry then. The world will need you three, and I believe you all shall play a great part in saving the world.

Calypso was now glowing in light as she disappears, leaving a bunch of white crabs behind. With everything said, Percy, Grover, and Annabeth have everything packed as they were about to leave camp.

Chiron: Percy..

Percy: Yeah, what's up?

Chiron: Remember the ocean is on your side... and give Asterius my regards. 

Percy nods as he then walks out of the camp and catches up with Grover and Annabeth. At the docks of the city, Vara, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Mulan walk through to find a ship.

Vara: There's alot of ships to choose from.

Sora: Yeah, but we need to find the Black Pearl. 

Vara: Black sails, I'm guessing?

Sora: Mhm. 

Mulan: Sure hope we can find it.

Sora: Hm... *gasp* Hey, look over there.

The five then look on as they saw a pirate standing on the docks. 

Sora: Mr. Gibbs!

Gibbs: Heaven's Beard! Sora, Donald, Goofy!

Sora: It's been so long, how have you been?

Gibbs: Could've been better, aye... See you made some friends.

Vara: I'm Vara, of the Ars Goetia. And this is Hua Mulan.

Mulan: Hi.

Gibbs: .. I've only heard of tales of a warrior named the same as you. Are you perhaps her reincarnation?

Mulan: .. I.. I think so.

Vara: 'He doesn't know.'

Goofy: We're looking for Jack.

Donald: Have you seen him?

Gibbs: If only I knew. Apparently, he took the Black Pearl and sailed off a couple weeks ago.

Vara: What? You mean he left?

Sora: I couldn't be more surprised. 

Donald & Goofy: Mhm.

Just now, three other walk up towards him as the others turn around. 

Vara: Looking for something?

Percy: Uh.. yeah, we're looking for the Black Pearl. 

Vara: .. Funny, we are too. 

Grover: Wait... you too?

Vara: I just said that.

Annabeth: Guys.. *whispers* This could be who Calypso was talking about.

The three then look at Vara as he tilted his head in confusion.

Percy: Well, uh.. Let's start a bit over... I'm Percy.. Percy Jackson.. and these are my friends, Annabeth, and Grover. 

Vara: Nice to meet you.. I'm Vara.

The three grow quiet once again as Grover whispered to himself.

Grover: That is him.

Just now, Gibbs turned around as his expression turned excited.

Gibbs: Hahaha! I knew he'd return! Look alive!

Everyone looks on as they saw the Black Pearl sailing towards them with Captain Jack Sparrow on the top of the crow's nest.

The group looked on as he seemed to be the only one on the ship.

Vara: Okay.. that is such an entrance. Is it always like this?

Sora: Mhm. Jack!

Jack then started to rappel down towards the ship and started to dock properly without crashing into the docks. He then appears again as he took a rope and started to swing to the group, landing and walking towards. 

Gibbs: Jack, welcome back.

Jack then looks at Gibbs and then the rest as he then started pointing. 

Jack: You three I know... the rest I don't. 

Sora: It's been a long time, hasn't it?

Jack: .. Not that long.

Sora: Right, forgot that time doesn't suite you well. 

Jack: Never did. 

Vara: You must be Jack Sparrow?

Jack: "Captain" Jack Sparrow. 

Vara: Right, sorry, Captain. *clears throat* My name is Vara of the Ars Goetia. And we were wondering if we all can set an expedition towards Infant Island.

Jack: Infant Island?

Vara: It's a long story, so if you have the patience.. mind that we explain?

Jack then looked at the others for awhile, then looking back at Gibbs.

Jack: You knew they would be here, Mr. Gibbs?

Gibbs: Well, uh-

Jack: Nevermind that.... Alright, I'll listen to your tales. Come inside the cabin. 

Vara: .. *whispers* Yes. 

Mulan: That was easy.

Percy: .. Little too easy... guys doesn't look right in the head.

Everyone then heads inside the cabin of the Black Pearl as Vara explained everything from the start, and to why they need to go to Infant Island. 

Jack: Okay, let me process this... You. All want to set sail onto an island that is strictly forbidden for pirates... to awaken a Queen? Savvy?

Vara: Not necessarily awaken, you see. We're hoping we would gain her alliance as well as the King so that we can sail into the Bermuda to take on the Great Leviathan.

Gibbs: The Bermuda? Are you mad?

Vara: It sounds crazy. But.. it's for a reason.

Jack: And why is that? 

Vara: Cause the world will end as soon as we know it. 

Both Jack and Gibbs turned quiet as they were confused to what Vara said. 

Jack: Sora.. this is your friend?

Sora: Mhm. 

Jack: ...

Vara's face markings appear as Jack and Gibbs were surprised, same goes for Percy, Annabeth, and Grover.

Percy: It really is him.

Vara: This is going to sound a bit of a shocker but... I have a God living inside of me. The Fierce Deity.... *turns towards Percy and others* But... I should probably speak of this first... You're Poseidon's son, are you?

Percy: ... *nods*

Vara: *smile* It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who shares the blood of a god. *turns to Jack* Alright, now I can fully explain.

He then begin to tell his story from the very beginning. From the evil mask, Majora awakening to curse the moon to fall on the Eclipse, the supernatural, the Seven Heavenly Virtues, the Titans, False Gods, and being apart of Maleficent's game. 

Vara: To sum it short... we need your help to get to Infant Island... If I don't kill the two false gods until the Eclipse, then all worlds will end.

Gibbs: I see.... Captain, we have to take their offer. If we're too late, then they're won't be any seas to sail. 

Jack: ... You think I don't know that? *pulls out compass*.... Alright, Vara.. you got yourself a deal. Do you think you'll last long on the Black Pearl as we make the trip to Infant Island? Savvy?

Vara: *nods*

Jack: Well then... *closes compass* Hoist the Colours. 

Everyone then starts to set the sails into the wind and raise the anchors, making sail away from the docks and now sailing into the wide open ocean. 

With the crew now sailing away, Vara was at the front of the ship as he takes in the smell of the ocean around him, then looking out for awhile.

Vara: 'This is so amazing... On a ship, with nothing around but the ocean. It feels so calm.'

Asterius: 'Indeed... the ocean is what gives humans a place to clear their mind. Being normal or not.'

Vara: '... Poseidon rules the seas. It's amazing how he can have alot of control... not to mention we're with his son.'

Asterius: 'He does have his father's will... He must be very proud of him.'

Vara: 'I think he would be too... Sun is setting, we should get some sleep.'

As the sun sets, most of the crew sleeps the night away, while Jack was on the helm, looking at his compass. 

As he was trying to sleep, Vara opened his eyes slowly as he saw Mulan walking out of bellow deck and walking to the front. Vara then follows as he stands next to Mulan, both looking at the stars, while Jack was watching them from afar.

Vara: First time in the ocean, isn't it?

Mulan: ... Yeah.

Vara: Mine too.

Mulan: I don't travel that much outside of China. 

Vara: ... The story said that you dressed as a man to take your fathers place in the war against the Huns. That was true, right?

Mulan: Mhm... Papa was aging fast, and if I didn't take his place... he wouldn't have come back. 

Vara: War is not freedom... it's like a prison. To keep on fighting to break free. 

Mulan: True.

Vara: ... Was their anyone in the army that you remember?

Mulan: .. Couple of people. First, it was our commander, Shang Li... and another soldier that kept grabbing my attention. Chen Honghui. 

Vara: Both were great warriors. They would've been shocked that you're still here. 

Mulan: Mhm... It's very ironic, to be honest... I disguised as a man to take my fathers place... and now... I'm fighting alongside Gods and Demigods. 

Vara: Hehe... Small world, Hua Mulan.... If I may ask... now that you're back in the living, thanks to Tia Dalma... what are you going to do when this is all over? When we save the world, what's next?

Mulan: ... I'm not too sure. I guess I'll see what's ahead of me first.

Vara: .. Same. 

As he heard them talking, Jack was still a bit internally shocked that some Demigods were on his ship and part of the crew. As the morning light beamed in the ship, the light rays were shining on Sora as he woke up and walked up deck. He looked around as it was still a big ocean around him, but then he looked in front of him as he saw the island.

Sora was then excited as he then runs over to the bell and starts to ring it.

Sora: Land ahoy!

Everyone gets up as they all head to their posts. As they grow close to the island, they drop the anchor, making the Black Pearl stop. They all walk up to the front of the ship as they gazed onto the island.

Percy: That's Infant Island, alright. 

Gibbs: Quite indeed, aye. 

Jack: Alright now... So, the best way to go about this is that we all go, but one stays on the ship and stays on lookout. So, who volunteers?

Mulan then raises her hand.

Mulan: I'll do it.

Jack: Alright, good. Now, on to the rowboats, Savvy.

With Mulan staying behind to watch the Black Pearl, the crew start to use the rowboat to head towards the island.

Vara: We're getting close, but I see alot of vines. 

Donald: Then that could be a jungle. 

Goofy: Yeah, might be. 

Sora: Can't be that bad. 

The crew then arrives on land as Jack walks in front of them and looks at his compass. 

Jack: Alright, lads... follow me.

Percy: Does he know where we're going?

Grover: Telling you, man. Not right in the head. 

Gibbs: Never underestimate Jack with that compass. That compass is very special. 

Grover: .. What does he mean?

Percy & Annabeth: *shrugs* 

The crew then traverse through the jungle while they have no problems. That is until some animals were stalking them. Vara looks back as he could've sworn that he hears some noises.

Sora: What's wrong?

Vara: .. I swore I heard something. 

Donald: It's just the leaves.

Vara: Yeah.. I might be hearing things.

Right as they continued on, a bunch of dark shadows appeared around them.

Percy: What are these things?

Sora: Heartless!

Vara: These things again? They don't quit!

Jack: Always hated these buggers. *draws cutlass* 

The crew then begins to fight the Heartless away as Vara ran up towards them, slashing each and everyone of the Heartless he sees. Sora, Donald, and Goofy used their signature combat flow and kept up the attacks on each of the Heartless. With Percy, he was dodging and slashing, as was Annabeth. With Grover, he hoped from tree to tree, kicking each Heartless away with his Satyr legs. Jack and Gibbs were back to back as they used their cutlass's to fend off the Heartless. With a few waves of Heartless knocked back, everyone started to gather their bearings.

Vara: Let's not... get too distracted... they might still be alive.

Just now, the Heartless have started to swarm together, morphing into a giant leopard Heartless in front of them.

Vara: I hate it when I'm right.

Right as the leopard Heartless was about to lung at them, a wild man in a loincloth jumps in front of the group and fends off against the Heartless. The man then traverses through the vines, while the leopard Heartless was chasing after him.

Vara: Who was that?!

Percy: Yeah, what was that? A- a-a-a wild.. ape man?

Sora: No way.. I know him.

Jack: You do, mate?

Just now, the Heartless lost it's footing as it falls to the ground. The wild man leaps off the trees and throws his left spear from his hand, injuring the leopard Heartless. As it was injured, the Heartless retreats as the man lands in front of the group. He then looks back as Sora and the two shouted his name.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy: Tarzan!

Tarzan: Sora, Donald, Goofy... it's been a long time.

Sora: You can talk properly?

Tarzan: Yes. Alot has changed since we last met. Who are these people?

Sora: Uh.. it's sort of a long story. 

Vara then walks up to Tarzan and offers his hand. 

Vara: Thanks for helping us.. my name is Vara of the Ars Goetia. 

Tarzan slowly then shakes his hand.

Tarzan: Tarzan.

Vara: I know, Sora said it... These are my teammates, well uh.. crewmates. That's Percy, Grover, Annabeth, Mr. Gibbs, and Jack Sparrow.

Jack: "Captain" Jack Sparrow, it's not hard to emphasize. 

Vara: They're both pirates. But we're not here to cause trouble. 

Tarzan: What brings you to the jungle?

Vara: Uh... it's a bit hard to explain. Mind that we can share the story? Since you saved us and all.

Tarzan: ... *nods* Alright, follow me.

Tarzan then leaps up towards the vines and starts to traverse like an ape, with the others keeping up with him as he lead them towards his home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526 14 13
The man had stepped in front of me. He held the entity by the throat outstretched before him. The thing was clicking and growling in a scratchy voice...
9 0 24
Sometimes...sometimes no matter how hard you try...you can't save people. Even if you have the time of your life in some place, one little event can...
58 20 37
Phantom, an organization known for producing lethal weapons and soldiers, got their hands on a few special individuals. Three years ago there was an...
1.9K 93 26
A princess; a teenage girl was raised by mutants her whole life with no memory of her biological family, having been sent away from them for hers and...