17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

27》Few Decisions

326 21 0
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Mina open her eyes finding the sun rised as it was a sign that it was her first day to prepare a breakfast as a wife. She cares her face to make sure she fully awake and slowly get up.

But her hand hold a blanket to cover herself. As soon she wore her shirt, she quickly take a shower as someone still sleeping in peace. He seems really tired and his hairs was so messy.

As soon she took a shower, she get out from their room and started to make a breakfast.

It was simple meal, fried rice so it easy for three of them enjoy the foods.

The scenery on beach lighten her mood. She were so happy that the house are really built on beach, which is calm make her life peace.

"Mommy Mina...."

She startle and quickly turn around to see Nikki walk downstairs while yawning and scratching his eyes.

Mina wipe her hands and bend down to welcome Nikki into her arms.

"Good morning, Nikki. How's your sleep?"

Nikki hummed made Mina smile and fix his hair that was messed as he just woke up.

Mina then lift him up to put him on dinner chair while she wanted to start cooking.

"Where's daddy Wonu?"

He asked while playing his tablet.

"He's still sleeping. He will wake up soon."

Nikki nodded his head although she cant see it. Only sounds of cooking and Nikki's tablet bring a noise on kitchen. But some of wave sounds make Nikki glanced on window sometimes.

Slowly, his bored surrounding himself.

"Mommy, can I watch tv? Im bored."

Mina turn around and thinking if she cooking took so long or maybe because Nikki trying to be in cranky mood.

But seeing how uncomfort he is on kitchen, she allowed him to watch tv.

So she bring him to living room and let hin open the tv. The living room wont see the kitchen make her kinda hesitant to leave him alone, because she cant see him.

After soon she left him, Mina continue her work.

It will be her daily life's routine to make a breakfast for three of them and lots of chores she have to reslonsible as a wife and a mother. But Nikki keel growning up and she sure he is in age that suits to help her doing chores together.

She almost done with her job until a hand appear on her waist make her startle and almost nudge her arms.

"Wonwoo! You scared me!"

He laughed and rest his chin on her shoulder while she trying to finish her work.

"Did you had good sleep?"

She asked and he just hummed as he closed his eyes.

"After we had breakfast, go take a shower and make sure your dirty clothes were placed in the bathroom side basket."

He hummed again. She finish placed the rice inside bowl and turn around only to find he was half naked.

Her eyes widen and almost freak out.

"Yah, where is your shirt?!"

His eyes was still half open, he glance his body while scretch his head.

"Its my habit. I dont like to wear a shirt on morning, its hot."

"What if Nikki will see you this half naked?"

He frown and scoffs.

"He's a boy, there is nothing to freak out about being half naked as a man."

Mina roll her eyes and putted the bowl on table before she could call Nikki to come.

But a hand caught her wrist.

"Or you love it when I'm half naked?"

She pinch his stomach make him groan in pain while she running away to escape from him. She rush towards living room and found Nikki was still focus on the screen tv.

Mina exhale as Wonwoo didnt intend to chase her so she walk towards Nikki.

"Alright, Nikki. Time for breakfast before you take a shower."

"Can we eat while watch tv?"

He pouted when Mina shake her head.

"You cant, Nikki. Its not a good attitude and daddy Wonu might scold you for eating while watching tv."

Nikki nodded his head and quickly wrap his arms around Mina when she lift him up to go kitchen as Wonwoo waited for them.

Mina put him on his seat beside Wonwoo before she serve their plate carefully to avoid from the rice get spilled. Nikki eating quitely as he didnt on the cranky mood which they were relieve he was easy get to control.

Wonwoo also enjoyed his food without nothing to talk to Mina and breakfast when in peace atmospheren

None of them feel awkwards or feel empty, they just not talk much when it comes to eat.

After several minutes, they finished their breakfast. Wonwoo bring Nikki to his room so that boy can take a shower. While Mina busy tidy the kitchen and make sure she arranged all pillow on living room as Nikki laid on couch ago.

She then walk upstairs to their room, and can hear sounds inside bathroom which means Wonwoo were taking shower.

Mina tidy their bed and open the curtain so the light of sun brighten their room. She even prepared a clothes for Wonwoo and rest herself on bed. She didnt check her phone yet and when she do, she recieve lots of notification from her friends and some of closet people she hasn'r seen in a long time.

And lots of articles appear about Wonwoo as a ceo of famous company just get married with his secertary.

The explaination of articles said that she is his secertary that has worked for a year. Mina were glad that some of articles she read aren't said something false about her. It could lead a rumor for her and she worried it make people judging her based on her status and her nation.

"Why are you pensive this morning?"

She turn her head to find Wonwoo done took a shower and wearing his shirt.

Mina shake her head and close her phone.

"I just cheking my phone and read some articles about you."

"About our wedding yesterday?"

She firmly smile and nodded her head.

"Sometimes, I dont like to share what I'm doing or my personal stuffs to media. That's why I didnt invited lots of camera and media just to avoid getting interview or face lots of flashes camera."

Mina grin and listen what he said.

He's right, not everything they have to share their stuffs to media. And now  she can be a headline article as she is a wife to a famous boss. She need to take care of herself especially what she shared on social media to protect his reputation.

Of course his family too, they are in high position where everyone respected them.

But she was thinking, how it feels to be his wife and at same time as his secertary. She dont want eveyone respect her too much like she in high position, just like Wonwoo.

She comfortable to be who she is and wanted eveyone treated her like ordinary person.

"We will started work back in three days."

"Wonwoo."

He turn his head while brush his hair.

"Is it gonna be fine if I continue working with you?"

He tilt his head and keep his attention to her.

"I mean, since I'm married with you now, all employees gonna treat me different soon. I-I dont want them to see me as your wife when I'm your secertary. W-which is I'm comfortable to be treated as ordinary person; not as person of honor."

She stuttered because she actually scared Wonwoo might disagree with her reason and understand her feelings.

Mina started to overthink on everything about their future when it comes to sight view of outside peoples.

Being in famous family, she need to adapt herself with media, camera and get interview.

"If you think I-I'm wrong, just f-forget it what I said."

She look at her phone back, avoiding his gaze to her. Mina started to feel uncomfortable with his eyes on her that she cant even read.

Like how their first met, he always a mystery to her. And she always hard to understand him.

During the beginning of their acquaintance, it was tensed and they kept having argued. She was worried on the beginning of their marriege now, there will be more quarrels between them.

She badly wanted avoid those thing happend to them.

But then, she felt someone take a seat on the bed; infront of her.

"Look at me."

Mina slowly raise her head and felt her hands was getting pull by him.

"I wont force you to keep working with me. I respect your decision if you wanted to resign and maybe become a housewife; but I'm worried you might feel alone when you dont have a job to do."

He cares her back palms to feel a soft of her skin.

"I-I can do some chores and maybe open some business when Im ready."

Wonwoo suddenly have an idea. She was right, she can open some business.

"That was a good idea, Mina!"

He hold her both shoulder make her confuse.

"You onced said your dreams to be a baker; you can open a cafe, Mina!"

She still dumbfound while he was oppositely excited. Mina tilt her head and still cant say anything.

Wonwoo chuckles and shake her shoulder a little.

"A book cafe, you loves to bake and always read novels. You can be a owner of book cafe like you dream."

"Will you let me?"

"Of course rather than you just stay inside this house doing nothing, better you run a business of your own!"

She still in disbeliefe with what she just heard but at same time she were happy.

That is mean she can resign from his company and open her own book cafe like she dream. She were glad Wonwoo didnt provide her dream.

Like her dreams come true when she's with him.

Mina hug him and close her eyes.

"Thank you, for understanding me."

Wonwoo patted her back and nodded.

"Its my job as husband to understand what my wife wanted and always by your side when you need me."

●●●●●●

Everyone were gathering together at Wonwoo old house as they helping Hoshi to move in all his stuffs as soon he signed contract house with Wonwoo.

He have discussed with Momo and she gladly agreed with it. They were thankful to Wonwoo as he easied their problem of havinga future place to live once they get married.

Nikki was sent to Wonwoo's parents house as they both need to help Hoshi.

Mingyu and Vernon was assigned to carried the box to where Hoshi told to put it. Momo and Tzuyu clean the window while Mina sweep the floor and Dahyun mop the whole house including all rooms.

Sunghoon help Wonwoo throw every stuffs that he wont use anymore.

As Sunghoon were busy throw all boxes  his eyes caught one box. It was full of Wonwoo's stuffs that was onced inside his personal room. He took one frame he saw and blow the dust away.

It was a picture of Wonwoo and Kyulkyung enggagement.

He look so happy and his face was so full of joy. Sunghoon compared with Wonwoo's expression yesterday and with the frame.

It was different because Wonwoo look more happy than with Kyulkyung.

"If you think I'd faked my expression yesterday, you're wrong."

Sunghoon startle and turn around to find Wonwoo holding a broom. He was speechless and glance to the frame he hold.

"Kyulkyung may are my first love, but look who I end up married with."

"Can you tell me, how you felt after married my sister?"

Wonwoo exhale and walk towards Sunghoon and touch his shoulder.

"When I first met your sister, I cant denied that she was really stubborn and really tester my patience. She even dared to talk back to her own boss."

They both chuckled.

"But as time goes by, I watched her handled her responsiblity as my secertary and Nikki's babysitter. She actually, are amazing woman I've never met."

Sunghoon stop chuckling and listen to what Wonwoo said. The story of his sister always pull his attention and insterest.

"I was thinking, why there is no man wanted to be her man. But one day I discovered, she was left on her wedding day and had a disabled young brother that was stayed at hospital for three years."

He feel the story was really related to him. Sunghoon is inside the story of his sister life.

"She was so strong to survive her lofe and gave her best to afford one donor eyes for you. Her stance made me fall in love with her. That's when I realise, that I need her in my life and I wanted her to be mine."

Wonwoo ruffles Sunghoon's hair.

"I married your sister not because she is Nikki's babysitter. Because she is who she is. After I married your sister yesterday, I felt that I had an amazing responsiblity as her husband. Your sister are everything to me, that is why yesterday was a miracle to me."

Sunghoon's eyes get teary and he quickly hug Wonwoo. Even Wonwoo was surprise that Sunghoon suddenly hugged him.

"Thank you for accepted me be your brother in law. I promised I will take care of this eyes well."

Wonwoo grin and ruffles his head.

"Be happy, Sunghoon. Your happiness are enough for me."

They both were thankful, because of them accepting each other. From the start Sunghoon knew Wonwoo are the one for his sister. Because Mina never met him with her boy-friend at hospital for whole three years.

Only Mingyu, Hoshi and Vernon are the only peoples he trusted she's with.

But Wonwoo is new, and Sunghoon wasnt hesitant to give his trust to him. Because he could feel Wonwok really sincere to Mina.

Wonwoo also thankful to Sunghoon, for trusted him to be his sister's wife. A disabled boy that cant see, trust a stranger like him are unbeliveable to Wonwoo. And he kept his promised witb Sunghoon, to protect Mina for the rest of her life.

And the frame Sunghoon hold, are meaningless to anyone.

●●●●●●

"You guys didnt plan to go honeymoon?"

*cough cough*

*cough cough*

Mina and Wonwoo coughed as they were shocked with Vernon sudden asked.

They drinks their water before silent for a while.

"Dont tell us that you guys didnt plan to honeymoon?"

Mingyu asked make Wonwoo and Mina remain quite but everyone can see how nervous they both as they both scretching their heads.

Momo shake her head.

"Why not you guys go to honeymoon, and enjoy the moments just both of you?"

She asked and they silence again.

"We wont accept Nikki as your excuses."

Tzuyu blurted out with emotionless and earn a sheeply grins from Wonwoo and Mina.

They shake their head make Wonwoo and Mina exchange their gaze.

Dahyun then suggest them.

"How about you two go honeymoon to London, maybe a few days wont take too long."

"But who's gonna be Nikki's babysitter? We cant always let my parents took care of him, they still working."

Wonwoo asked make them thinking, because he was right. Nikki is not a problem but what make it be problem when no one gonna take over Mina's position as Nikki's babysitter.

"I can babysit him."

All attention turn to Sunghoon who focus on his lunch.

"But you have dance practice."

Hoshi said but Sunghoon shrug his shoulder as he didnt find its a problem for him.

"I can teach Nikki how to dance and he can watch me how I practice my ski-ballet. At same time, I heard he like to play piano. Who knows, he might join me into ski-ballet competition as my music background."

Mina look at Wonwoo who sat infront of her, waiting for his decision. And everyone hoping his respond was positive. After all, Nikki will turn six this middle year which means Nikki will grown up more.

Of course kid has lots of interest to try and many things they will explore.

So, as his uncle; he need to support what Nikki loves to do.

"If you said that, then we will go honeymoon for four days."

"When?"

Vernon wanted to make sure the day they go, no problem will come to destroy their moment together.

Wonwoo glance to Mina and keep feeding his food into his mouth.

"Maybe next week."

Mina were shock because she dont even know his scheduals next week yet. Who knows he might busy next week or maybe there is celebration they need to attend.

But seeing how relax Wonwoo are, she think maybe he didnt care about his work much.

Everyone was satisfied with his decision although Mina didnt agree it yet.

"Oh, one more thing I wanted to say."

Wonwoo finish his lunch and wipe his mouth as soon all attention on him.

"Mina decided to build a cafe soon after she resign from my company."

Their eyes widen and it was surprising to know it including Mina. She didnt said that she wanted to tell them yet but now he already told them.

"Cool, cant wait to see your cafe, Mina."

Mingyu said make Mina blushed. Seeing the positives reaction from them make her glad that no one stopping her decision.

Mina was thankful to Wonwoo for that, he really a straight forward person.

He dont like to wait something good were kept. For him, something positive need to be spread and share the happiness.

After all, they are family with differents bloodline.

●●●●●●

"So, did you already decided a name for your cafe?"

Mina turn to him as he was focus on driving.

"I dont know yet, did you had a suggestion for me?"

"Erm, Im bad in giving name. I just know how to pay peoples to build your cafe."

She laugh after what he said. Wonwoo awkwardly chuckled to say that but he glad he make her laughed.

Mina then hummed and tap her chin.

"Maybe, something related to animals?"

"Pig's cafe?"

*bugh!*

She hitted his shoulder make him flinch and quitely groan in pain.

"Animals that polite to call! Pig is quite rude to name the cafe, Jeon Wonwoo."

He scretch his head and started to thinking again.

"Swan's cafe?"

Mina silent for while.

Its not bad at all and she loves swan. Its quite good to put it on her cafe's name. Maybe her cafe would be design like swan's life and the book would be place in unique bookshelf.

She can imagine everything will turns great to have inside her future cafe.

Wonwoo who sensed she being quite, stop his car when the traffic turned red. He look at her who was thinking deeply while tapping her finger on her lap.

"Mina?"

Her attention quickly turn to him when he called her.

She raise her brows.

"You okay?"

Mina nodded her head and smile to him.

"Yeah, swan is perfect for me."

Wonwoo twirl his lips and satisfied with her reaction of his suggestion name.

"Well then, Swan's cafe it is."

Mina grin and her attention straight to front when his car moves.

Her mind suddenly think about her relatives, especially her grandparents. They didnt attend her wedding including her relatives.

She didnt force them to accept her and Sunghoon to be one of them.

They still consider Mina and Sunghoon as an outsider. They never onced admitted they both as their cousins because they are half korean.

To be honest, their parents marriege aren't approved. The love was forbiden and the relationship is wrong. Their parents should'nt have met and be in relationship.

There is story behind those hate and humilation.

Those story caused a pain to them.

Pain that difficult to cure.

And forgiveness that lose.

A dignity that unworth to fight for.

A relationship that bring scars.

Story of forbidden love's relationship caused a torture to both of them that hard to swallow.

But that's their past that still happend until now.

And they still suffering silently.

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
14.6K 637 35
This is my first story so I'm really sorry if I'm bad at expressing....n guys if u find this story good..do vote for me😊 "I love her n she loves me...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...