final round - lrh

By whiskeyluke

the story of a boy and a girl who rely on each other to keep one another alive emotionally and physically. ... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.

sixty-four.

1.5K 52 106
By whiskeyluke

 I quickly turned on the shower, both of us practically stumbling as we strip off our clothes, eager to hop in together as I continue to giggle, finding this all humorous as every single one of our movements is eager and rushed.

It's obvious what my intentions were when I invited him in the shower but I contemplate making him think he's crazy for thinking such a thing just for fun. Then again, I'd just be torturing myself.

For that, I don't hesitate to slip into the shower.

Luke is quickly behind me, his hands reaching for my waist in order to press my body to the wall, providing me something stable to press against as our lips clash, it being incredibly obvious that the last thing we're going to focus on right now is showering.

I wrap my arms around his neck desperately, eager to tug him closer to me as I smile against his plump lips that know how to work against my own better than anyone else. Kissing him feels like a dream I never want to wake up from.

Our bodies don't have an inch between them as we hold onto one another desperately. In fact, it hardly seems to be enough for Luke as he pulls his body back for a second just to push forward once more, trapping me against the wall as I can't help but elicit a moan.

I can tell he needs me and I need him just as bad.

Seeming to pick up on the energy just like myself, Luke's lips leave mine, to place soft kisses against my neck, no doubt ones that are a lot less likely to leave marks like the one from the other night.

"I hope you weren't actually planning on taking a shower," Luke says in between kisses, my heart thudding against my chest as I definitely was but that's currently at the bottom of the list of my priorities right now.

My hands drag up in order to reach the back of his wet hair as I say, "I'll worry about it later."

And with that, he bends down, hooking his arms under the back of my legs in order to hoist me up. I gasp in surprise, slinging my arms around his neck in response as his lips continue to work against my neck.

I can already feel how worked up he is as I'm thankful considering I'm without a doubt just as worked up. Even within the span of a minute, it's as if our hunger has taken over completely and we are both more than ready to be connected in the best way possible.

I grab onto his hair roughly, wrapping my fingers up in it as my back presses to the wall, my legs wrapping around his lower back desperately. Everything about this moment feels incredible as we're so needy for one another and refuse to hide it.

"Fuck, Lila," Luke says breathlessly against my neck as he uses to support of the wall, and my legs being wrapped around my waist, to hold me up in order to reach between the two of us. I suck in a sharp breath, bracing myself for the contact as I press against his head, keeping him closer to my neck as his hand finds where I need him the most.

I can't even bite back the moan that falls from my lips as the contact is overwhelming and incredibly stimulating. Even as he's barely touched me yet, I realize in this moment just how weak I am for him as he has control of me completely.

"Oh my god," I say, giving away just how much power he has over me right now as he hasn't even reached my sensitivity yet I'm practically crumbling to pieces.

He slips his fingers between my folds, finding my clit quickly as I tug his head back, desperate to kiss him and hide the noises that beg to be freed from every ounce of me. Whenever I'm in this position with him, all I want to do is scream for the world to hear.

Unfortunately, that's not an option for us.

As our lips find one another, I moan against his, feeling the pressure he applies to me as his fingers move in a quickened pace, eager to get me to a point where I'm crying for more. After all, his eagerness is a lot more obvious than my own as I can feel just how ready he is to take things a step further.

He doesn't even bother with stretching his fingers to insert themselves in me as he knows that clit stimulation is what truly manages to drive me over the edge. Sure, his fingers feel absolutely phenomenal and earth-shattering, but nothing compares to the feeling of him inside of me.

"Is this why you wanted me to join you, Lila?" he rasps, pulling apart for my lips just barely in order to challenge me. "You wanted me in here so I could take care of your little problem, huh?"

I find no shame in it as I nod my head, giving him exactly what he wants as that is the exact reason I invited him in here. I knew it'd lead to this and I knew that's what the two of us wanted. I'm happy to be the one to initiate things.

"You invited me in here because you know I could never say no to you," he practically seethes, intensifying the pressure against me as I bite down on my bottom lip. "You know I will always take care of you whenever you need it."

"Fuck, Luke," I whine, his words becoming overwhelming as my chest presses to his. "Cherry."

I need more.

I need him inside of me as the teasing is becoming too much. I want to hear the rough sound of him entering inside of me as my front presses to the wall, my hips being gripped by his hands, as he takes out all of his desires on me.

Luke chuckles, probably finding amusement in how desperate I am and how I'm not hiding it at all. We've gotten to the point where I don't feel uncomfortable expressing this as I don't think I'm wrong in assuming he wants the exact same thing.

However, of course, he decides to keep the upper hand and not do anything about is as he's too busy on working me up further which only causes more frustration to course through me.

I take matters into my own hands, removing one of my arms from his neck in order to grip him and return the favor. If he wants to stand here and tease one another all night, then I'm going to do the exact same thing right back.

He seems shocked by my actions as I take him into my grip, reaching between the two of us as I desperately run my hand up and down the length of him. I'd rather be on my knees as I know I can be much more convincing that way but for now, this will do.

Luke reacts instantly as his head presses to mine, looking down instantly to watch the contact as his own movements have halted and he seems to be caught up in what I'm doing for him. I smirk in satisfaction, his head remaining dipped downwards as I feel him throb in my grip, I squeeze just a bit tighter, earning a groan from him as I realize in this moment I've won.

In fact, it's only further proven as he takes my legs and removes them from my waist, allowing my feet to meet the ground as I gasp at his actions. I can hardly make sense of them as he grips me harshly, flipping me around against the wall so my chest presses to it and his chest meets my back.

Furthermore, his hands press to either side of my head, his head moving to hover right above my ear and no doubt say something that's going to make standing here a lot harder.

"Did I say I was done with you yet?" he asks in my ear, his words harsh as I turn my head, wanting to look into his blue eyes that send me into a daze.

"I'm getting impatient," I breathe, shocked by just how ballsy I'm being.

"You don't get to please me until I'm done pleasing you," he snarls, making my knees buckle slightly. In fact, I probably could've fallen to the shower floor but he stops me as his hand once again comes in contact with where I need him the most. I suck in a sharp breath instantly. "Got it?"

I nod my head instantly, finding it insanely hot that he prioritizes me. Even if I'd rather reciprocate it instantly, I know this is his desire of having the upper hand and making sure I am pleasured in a way that will keep me up at night.

And for that, I'm lucky as hell.

"I asked you a question, Lila. I said, got it?" he asks, applying more pressure to my sensitivity as I know he wants me to give a verbal answer.

For that reason, I gasp and nod again, "Yes, got it."

"That's my girl," he says to me, verbally rewarding me for giving him the response he was yearning for.

His hand sneaks up between the space of my body and the wall, quickly finding my left breast as he doesn't hesitate to cup it, squeezing it roughly while his fingers continue to work me in an expert manner that makes it that much harder to hold on right now.

"Fuck," he mutters, mostly to himself. "What did I ever do without you?"

His words almost show a moment of weakness as they sound so vulnerable but intense all at once. It makes my heart rate pick up further, for a better reason as I moan out, feeling so much more than a physical connection at this point.

The emotional connection outweighs it all.

"Never leave me," I can't help but spew out as I'm too caught up in this moment, desperate to never live a life again where I won't have moments like this available. I don't think it's physically or emotionally possible to feel anything close to this with anyone else.

If I ever lose him, I'll lose everything.

"Not even if you begged me to," he says lowly, in a deep voice that has me coming undone without even realizing it.

I let out a loud moan, my body shaking with the overwhelming orgasm that takes over every inch of my body, the world spinning around me as I'm thankful he's holding me up or else I would be falling to the ground in complete weakness.

My legs shake, head throwing itself back as I moan out his names as many times as I possibly can, only being clouded by the image of him as I am under his spell entirely. There's nothing that can bring me back to reality as the most incredible feeling spreads across me from the tip of my toe to the top of my head.

His movements slow down, recognizing the overwhelming high as I try to collect myself, knowing that we're far from done. I need to get myself together because there's no way I'm walking away after that. Especially when he's pressed up to me the way he is, allowing me to feel that he's far from done as well.

I go to turn around, ready to do my part but he stops me from doing so, keeping me exactly where I am which emits a whine from me. I feel helpless and useless as I want to do something for him. However, I don't doubt that he's enjoying every second of this and he doesn't mind holding off for a bit from his own pleasure.

"Please let me do something, Luke," I beg. "Please."

"All you can do for me is stay exactly where you are, baby," he says, proving that he's not going to let me do a thing as I'm helpless against this wall.

"Luke..." I try, my tone desperate as if I'm begging for water after going a week without any.

"I need to get you worked up again, don't worry about me. I'll take care of both of us."

I go to ask him what he means when I feel him press himself to my ass, causing me to reach for his hand that found its previous position back on the wall.

He thrusts himself against me, my body moving forcefully against the wall as I know it won't take long before I'm just as worked up as I was moments ago. Especially as he seems to have little control over his own actions, repeating his previous movements as deep breaths leave his lips.

I can't explain it but there's something about the feeling of him thrusting himself on me, teasing the both of us as he's inches from my entrance, that has me biting my lip in satisfaction.

"You feel how baby I want you, Lila?" Luke asks, his hands returning to the wall as he asserts his dominance, towering over my weak body completely as I'm an absolutely mess for him right now.

"God, you feel so good," I admit.

He delivers another harsh thrust, one that earns a loud, gutteral moan from me as I press my own hands out in front of me, needing some form of leverage.

"You like the feeling of my hard cock pressed to you?" he challenges, his words making me shudder as I've never had someone talk to me in such a dirty manner. However, I love every second of it. "You like the feeling of me desperately thrusting myself on you like this just to allieve some of the pressure pumping through it because of you?"

I'm going to drop to my knees.

"Yes, I love it," I admit, wanting him to know damn well just what I like and what I don't. However, I don't think he can do a single thing that I wouldn't approve of.

He removes one of his hands from the wall once more, reaching for himself as he slides himself up and down my folds that no doubt give away just how much I really do love every second of this. In fact, he didn't even need to ask as I'm already worked up again after coming undone not too long ago.

"Fuck, Luke," I say, my voice shaky as he teases himself along my slit, up and down repeatedly, knowing that I can barely hold on at this point. I'm surprised he's managed to keep his composure as I'm the one for begging for more and more.

"I can tell you like it, baby," he says with a chuckle, feeling just how much I truly do like it.

I can only imagine I've allowed for his head to grow two sizes in the past ten minutes.

"Just fuck me, please," I say, needing him more than anything right now.

As much as the teasing is fun, the last time we had sex-- it was incredible. I can only imagine that we'll be able to top it every time we go at it again. For that, I'm eager and desperate and close to grabbing his length in order to do it myself.

"Is that what you want?" he teases. "You should've just asked..."

This fucker.

I go to turn around to shoot him a look but he grabs the back of my neck, forcing me to look forward and refrain from turning around. I gulp instantly, the reaction of authority making a whimper of pleasure escape my lips.

Luke slides himself up and down me once more before taking the honors of pushing himself inside of me, making me scream in pleasure as the feeling is still foreign but still absolutely amazing.

His hand releases itself from my neck in order to find its familiar spot on the wall, his body pushing against my own roughly and desperately as my own shakes with every movement of his. I don't hold back my moans or cries of pleasure as I want him to be well aware of how good he makes me feel. I don't feel shame as it'd be an insult to feel this good and try to hold back the noises that come along with it.

He deserves to hear everything that spews from me regardless of how ridiculous it may sound.

My head turns to the side, my cheek pressed to the wall as my lips separate to form an 'o' while my eyes squeeze shut. I feel absolutely defenseless against this wall and I love every second of it. I love the feeling of Luke taking the power into his hands entirely and using me as he pleases.

"Fuck, baby," Luke groans, his movements consistent as the slapping sound echoing throughout the bathroom is enough to replay in my head for the rest of the week. "Dammit, you feel so good."

I reach up, wanting to lace my fingers between the spaces of his own in order to grab onto something as I need to take out my pleasure. Luckily, he allows me to do just that as my fingers fold against his palm, squeezing tightly as Luke takes a step back. With his actions, my body bends over as there's space between me and the wall.

I take the opportunity to look down between the two of us, watching the way my breasts bounce with every thrust, my hair curtaining my face as I squeeze my eyes shut further in pleasure.

"Look at my pretty girl," he says, his tone taunting yet charming all at once. "All bent over and pretty just for me, huh?"

Fucking hell.

I moan in response, gripping his hands harsher as I open my eyes once more, desperate to kiss him. Considering the awkward position, I lean my head back, hoping he gets the hint as I lay it back completely, looking to him in desperation. He picks up on it immediately, leaning forward to find my lips, regardless of how awkward the position may be. I don't care, I just need to kiss him more than anything.

Luke kisses me as if his life depends on it, his thrusts becoming more intense than the last as I whimper against his lips, unable to keep my composure as he eventually pulls away from the kiss, his hands moving from my own in order to grip onto my waist once more.

With the hold on my waist, he moves my lower half towards his, making me meet his thrusts as his fingers dig harshly into my hips, creating a pain that is far from intolerable as I relish in it, appreciating the intensity of this all that sends me in that much more of a craze.

My hands stay on the wall, providing me support as he has control of my body completely, guiding my movements as my only job at this point is to stay upwards. I just hope he's enjoying this as much as I am. Grunts and groans leave his lips as he occasionally lets curse words spew out, my name quickly following them.

God, I didn't realize how desperately I needed this.

This angle feels incredible as it's one I haven't explored, considering this is only my third time having sex ever. It excites me to know that Luke is a bit more experienced and he can introduce me to new things like this and much more as I'm sure there's much more to come. And the thought absolutely sends a shiver up my spine.

So when one of his hands moves from my waist in order to make contact with my ass harshly, I can't help but suck in a sharp breath, feeling him instantly rub it, as if in an attempt to alleviate the stinging. However, I can't focus on the stinging negatively as a part of me silently begs him to do it again.

And he absolutely does.

He delivers another harsh slap, one that echoes through the bathroom as I throw my head back, my hair laying flat against my back as I moan in pleasure.

"Fuck, I'll never get enough of you," Luke seethes, as if it's painful for him to speak as the two of us are so caught up in this moment, failing to focus on anything but how amazing everything feels.

"Then don't," I say to him, knowing I'll never sound half as sexy as he does but doing my damn best to try anyway.

Luke reacts instantly, using his hand that rests on my waist to tug me upwards as his other hand finds its way towards my neck. My eyes widen in surprise, feeling the way he straightens me out fully as he still manages to keep up his rhythm, regardless of the new position.

My hands grasp at his wrist, desiring to feel the muscles that strain against it as he adds light pressure just below my jaw, my back once again pressed to his chest as he breathes heavily against my ear, his breath fanning it completely.

"You like being choked, pretty girl?" he asks me, his tone taunting as I suck in a breath between my teeth, deciding not to answer just to see what kind of reaction I can get from him.

I may regret this.

So instead, I suck in my bottom lip, staring forward as his strong hand clutches the top of my neck, applying pressure in the best way possible as I can't help but wonder why this is far from uncomfortable.

Of course, Luke doesn't approve of my lack of response.

Instead, he tightens his grip, tugging me closer to his lips as if to emphasize his message, ensuring that I hear every word.

"You going to answer me or am I going to have to get the answer out of you, sweetheart?" he asks, making me practically fold as I don't know if I have it in me to be as good at putting my foot down in an attempt to have the upper hand.

I give it a shot, knowing that the more I piss him off and challenge his authority, the hotter it gets.

"You tell me," I say in one breath, as I tilt my head back so it presses to his chest. I can't help but grab onto his arm that hangs beside me, hoping to provide myself further stability as I let out heavy breaths, the room completely steamed up at this point.

I hear Luke groan, seeming to enjoy me challenging him as much as he'll pretend that he doesn't. I smirk, anticipating the reaction it'll get from him as I tug on my bottom lip.

In response, he adds further pressure which practically has me becoming limp in his grip as I let out a loud moan, the noise slipping out before I can even process it.

This causes Luke to chuckle.

"I don't need to because you just did."

Fucking hell, Luke Hemmings will absolutely always win.

With his hand wrapped around my neck and his hips continuing to press to mine as he shoves every inch of him inside of me possible, I can't help but feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I don't think people know what pleasure is until they experience it with Luke Hemmings.

I would never strike myself as the type that would like being choked but right now, I don't want him to let go.

"God, I won't be able to go another day of my life without feeling like this," Luke says, me being able to relate entirely as I don't want to go a day without doing this with him. In fact, I don't think I'll be capable of hanging around him, knowing what he's capable of and knowing just how easily the two of us can get to this point.

I'm so lucky.

"Good thing I've got a lot to learn," I tease, encouraging him to push my boundaries and teach me new things as I feel nothing short of comfortable trusting him to do so.

Hearing this clearly excites Luke as his movements become sharper, hitting me just at the right spots, loud moans falling from his lips as he takes it out on my neck, continuing to add pleasurable pressure that has me seeing stars in the best way possible.

"Fuck you're so innocent," he says mostly to himself. "But you fucking love to pretend like you're not, don't you?"

I smirk, my head falling forward, as opposed to back on his chest as I think over his words. Yeah, in a sense I am innocent, but I also like to keep up with him. I like talking back to him, I like encouraging him to pick things up, and I like staying far from my comfort zone.

I have faith he knows exactly what he's doing.

"Only for you," I say whole-heartedly.

I'm only a fool for Luke as no other man could have me acting in such a way. He's the one that brings out this crazy side to me as I don't doubt with anyone else, I'd feel shy and reserved in such intimacy. However, I don't feel that way at all with him. In fact, I don't want to feel that way at all with him.

"Fuck, Lila," Luke says, the words having an effect on him as he moves his hand from my throat to once again cup my breasts.

I place my hands over his, cupping his hands as well in order to encourage him to squeeze them as I'm once again bent over, my legs not too far from giving out on me. On top of that, I truly don't know how much longer I can hold out for.

"I don't know how much longer I can take," I admit to Luke, knowing that my body is going to want to beg to release soon. I hope he's at that point as well but I certainly will help him get there if needed. I just know that my body can't handle much of Luke as he's quick to send me over the edge.

"I'm right next to you, baby," he says as he breathes heavily, continuing to use the pet name that sends me in a craze. Hearing it come from him is the most satisfying feeling as I can't believe that out of all the women in the world, I'm his baby. How did I get so lucky to be the chosen one?

As a result of our confessions, Luke's thrusts become harsher, and have no sympathy to them, him desperate to drive us to our best high. Each thrust is precise and loud which earns moans that I hope no one else on these campgrounds can hear. After all, they're pretty damn loud.

"Oh my god," I cry, this being nothing short of overwhelming as I squeeze his hands further, wanting to cry tears of pleasure as I don't know how to make sense of every positive thing coursing through me right now.

I can't focus on any of it. All I can think about is Luke.

"Fuck, Lila," Luke groans, as if it pains him to say as he holds me closer to him, eliminating all distance between the two of us.

I recognize just how tightly he holds me and how he continues to say my name, seeming just as overcome by the idea of me as I am him. It's as if we can't possibly process the fact that the other is the cause of this amazing feeling that almost feels like it's too good to be true.

And as my build-up comes, I almost wish I could push it away just so I can continue to live in this moment. I don't want to let go of this pleasure but my body can't take it anymore as I hear Luke begin to whine, seeming to be reaching his peak as well, the two of us preparing to get there together.

Mine comes a split second quicker as my body would've without a doubt given out on me had Luke not been holding me up. I scream out his name, for everyone to hear, as every part of me explodes, my body giving into the feeling completely while Luke pulls out of me, getting ready to do the same.

He still holds onto me but I hear him finish himself off as he repeats my name, saying it a million times as I'm dizzy and feel weightless, the only thing I'm able to process is how good Luke sounds moaning my name in mercy. It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard and I can't believe that I'm the cause of it. I don't know how to process these feelings as I feel him release on my back, heavy panting following as I recognize just how desperately I need to lay down.

I will be impressed if I'm able to move tomorrow.

My body is overwhelmed and overworked and I feel like I've got nothing left in me for the rest of the night. The only thing I'm capable of doing is falling asleep in Luke's arms and letting slumber consume me.

Luke gently turns me around, as my back had been to him the whole time, looking to me with a tired expression as he seals the act off with a lazy kiss. I kiss him back, my touch gentle as I can't possibly fathom kissing him with any sense of urgency.

I don't have it in me.

He seems to feel the same as he pulls away fairly quickly, reaching forward to tuck a strand of hair that's in my face, behind my ear. I close my eyes, relishing in the gentle touch as I could fall asleep right now.

"We should get to that shower now, shouldn't we?" he asks, his tone teasing as I just hum in response.

"You're going to have to do it for me, if I take one step, I fear I'll fall."

a/n

ugh I hope this was okay lmao

yall this was so hard to write idk whats wrong with me but this took me WAY too long

I feel like its not good but I hope u enjoyed anyway

onto the next!

love u all, thank u for reading! hope u had a fabulous Friday and have a great weekend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 8.1K 45
Where a girl who obsesses over books and likes dark nail polish falls for a boy who ironically dislikes books and would rather just hear her * a/n :...
1.1K 67 10
*Short Story* You have been friends with Michael and Calum forever. You guys gotten closer and closer. Since you've known each other for awhile, Mic...
4.6K 251 41
"Luke, come on, you need blood. I gave you permission to drink from me, didn't I?" "Cal, no...I'll turn...into a monster..." He sighed. "So what?" I...
54.9K 875 57
"He loved a girl who was as deep as the ocean. So deep, he could feel the breeze, when he touched her skin and smell the salty water when she cried. ...