[ON HOLD]Honkai Impact|The Tr...

By Nameless-Yn

This is a male reader story. Feel free to read it. Update 7/7/2023: How ya like my new cover? Story Descripti... More

Chapter 1: First Day, New Life
Chapter 2: With Class Monitor
Chapter 3: Hangout with Mei
Chapter 4: Mission Failed...Twice
Chapter 5: Offering to Accept
Chapter 6: A Surprise
Chapter 7: War Has Begun
Chapter 9: Final Gambit
Chapter 10: Awake On The Shore
Chapter 11: Such Bizarre Journey
Chapter 12: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 13: Little Concert
Chapter 14: Time to Solve Problems
Chapter 15: There's A Runaway
Chapter 16: Discovering the Serpents
Chapter 17: The Search Begins
Chapter 18: What an Exciting Time
Chapter 19: Time to Be Back

Chapter 8: Awakening

2.7K 72 10
By Nameless-Yn

You finally got out to see many mechs lying around.

"Someone must have been here. Intruder..."

"Yep! Correct, Master Y/n." You look back upon hearing the female voice and saw Rita sitting on the rooftop.

Rita Rossweisse(The Seductive Maid)

"Rita... Mind explaining what's happening."

"Simple like what you just said. There is some intruder in Shicksal HQ."

"I don't think it's some... Why are you here anyway? Aren't you suppose to be with Bianka?"

"Ara ara... So Master Durandal told her name to you. Hmm~ I see..." Rita responded you look at Rita who is wearing a maid dress.

"You still wore maid dress up till now. I thought I told you to change it."

"How rude. This outfit helps me to work better."

"Yeah..." "Work better on seducing men." You whispered.

"What was that?" Rita asked, glaring at you.

"Nothing!" You quickly responded, shivering due to the sudden change of mood.

"Master Y/n. I'm sorry but I must ask you to leave now. As you see, this place is not safe anymore." Rita warned you but you simply ignored her.

"I see... But what is your job here anyway?" You asked, certainly because Rita is deployed.

"That is a secret~" Rita responded.

"Aight. Alright... Now I will go, good luck with your stuff." You said as you walk away and Rita waved goodbye to you.

While walking away, you try not to be suspicious since you took some files to investigate.

You are near the end of the HQ and heard some voices. There you saw Kiana with a dragon and many Honkai Beasts.

"Tch! Trouble..." You spotted Mei who is laying on the ground and the others.

"There is no other way, hm?" You asked as you look at Arthur who is smiling. He's smiling upon seeing the abomination, the mess, the destruction that happens.

"You want to switch?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah... But I'll be watching you. So please don't do anything unnecessary."

"You can count on me!" He said.

You and Arthur then switch. Now the one controlling your body is Arthur and you're inside of him. Watching every action that he makes.

He stretches for a bit and jumps towards the Hyperion. A crystal is formed and he shoots it at Sirin. Sirin notices it and quickly creates a portal to send it back to its rightful owner. He grabs it and its forms into a lance. Once he lands, he is welcomed by a lance shot at him. Arthur dodges them and throws one of them back to her. She took it back and Arthur materialize some crystal around Sirin.

Then he grips his hand as a sign that makes the crystals explode. As a result, giving injuries that force her to retreat. She creates a portal to back off as Arthur dashes towards her. Benares quickly block the way and fight Arthur.

"Oh my! I was so close! Alright, now gurl! Please don't waste my time." Arthur then creates multiple lances out of the crystal and shoots them at Benares.

(Wai, that dragon is a she?!) You thought.

Benares then turn purple and lightning bolts began to form. Arthur simply just use one of his crystal to absorb all of it and strike Benares using it. It causes a shock that rivals 100 billion volts which makes Benares pass out even after she absorbs the most that she could.

"Done... I guess we could switch now." Arthur then quickly ran towards the others.

"Thank you for being nice." You said as both of you switch.

You ran towards the others and saw an uncountable amount of Honkai Beasts lurking.

"Seems like you need some help," Arthur said.

Your body is now filled with a massive amount of Honkai Energy and ready to fight. You dash and go through the Honkai Beasts as you defeated those who stand in your way.

"Hm? This is much more than expected. I probably should have changed into my battle suit first. Damn! I hope I'm being paid for this." You clear your path towards the Hyperion and met Major Himeko fighting.

"Sup Major! Long time no see!" Himeko realizes the voice turns back.

"Oh! Y/n!" Himeko waves at you while you throw some spears toward the enemy which is right in front of Himeko.

"You owe me now." You said while smiling.

"I don't think I can repay you though."

"It's near?"

"Yeah..." She responded.

Both then kill the zombies in front of them as more came.

"Go to the Hyperion! I will take care of this!" Himeko ordered as she burn the enemies.

"I will not follow your orders. After all, I already decided to fight." You said as you shoot some with lances.

"Don't blame me if you die, kay?" Himeko smiled and both go and encounter the Herrscher of the Void.

"Oh dear, can't believe I'm getting stopped by this. You should stick to the script, girls. And you! I can sense a powerful amount of Honkai energy coming from you, boy! It's been so long..." Herrscher of the Void then appears amidst the flashes of lightning.

"Found you! It doesn't matter who goes first now. You're all insects to me. I'll start with both of you!" She then summons her lances.

"Haha... We've been waiting for a while, sugar." Himeko said.

"Don't put us in your line. But yeah, let's get onto this." You then shoot some crystals towards the Herrscher. She destroys them to pieces but then that thing explodes.

"Heh! Don't think that the same trick will work twice!" You and Himeko dash towards her.

This time, the crystal you created is colored with cyan. You throw them and it freezes the leg of the Herrscher. Keeping it in one place for a short amount of time. Himeko makes use of this and attacks her.

You and Himeko have a fierce battle with the Herrscher but after time goes by. Himeko manages to overpower the Herrscher using her blazing sword.

"Nice, now time for some ice." You freeze her leg so now it is stuck.

"That armor... It's powered by a gem... My gem! Curses..! I'll rip you to shreds with everything I've got!" The Herrscher got mad.

"Good luck with that." You smiled as if nothing had happened.

"You..! Your body is enhanced with a great amount of Honkai energy! How come you're not dead or at least felt some pain yet?!" The Herrscher asked, surprised seeing a regular human, especially a male. Pump up with a great amount of Honkai energy but did not experience any difficulty.

"I don't know... But I would love to find out. If only I remembered..." You then back off as the Herrscher got angrier, and her anger blinded her about something that was about to tear her apart.

Soon, a powerful beam is shot from the canon of the Hyperion and struck the Hersscher directly. The secret weapon of the Hyperion is finally unleashed. Honkai's energy leaks through her broken shell. The vast reservoir of Honkai within the Herrscher sprayed from every crack and orifice of her body. The energy shotted quickly transform into bright rays of light erupting from the Herrscher that then dissipated.

"Damn. I guess this is what they meant as karma. Good thing I..." Proceeds on remembering past events that you have done.

"Crap! Bye has a good time." You see your job is done and you proceed to go back to the Hyperion.

When you are back in the Hyperion. You saw Bronya so you decided to greet her.

"Hello, Bronya."

"Hello, Subject Y/n. What is Subject Y/n doing here?" Bronya asked?

"Nothing much... How's the condition of Mei and Theresa?" Bronya then becomes quiet but answers later on.

"Principal Theresa is being treated and Subject Mei is also being treated but she's in a worse condition," Bronya answered.

"I see... Well then, I will go around to see the conditions."

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I am back with full motivation now! Sorry if this is bad guys. I mean, it has been many months since I last write it... Also, I am trying to remember the plot that I planned. Plus, about the 'thing' inside the MC body...I forgot bout it. It has been so long... Sorry! Though I still have a glimpse of it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 3.5K 51
- saudade (n.) 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵�...
142K 6K 48
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
13.2K 216 12
✧.* hello and welcome to my series of honkai star rail x reader works. these works are posted here from my tumblr and ao3, kotoku, which you can also...
72.3K 1.9K 114
⚠️ UPDATES and UPLOADS will be very very VERY slow, so please be patient. I kindly thank you so much. ⚠️ ============================== This story, n...