Sake and Sweat: Yakuza Boy On...

By MaddieCakesx3

A few sensual scenarios between your favorite Yakuza Boy and his wife. There will also be one shots for some... More

All Tied Up (Yuji and Maggie)
Ice Breaker (Nala & Kida)
Trust (Gianna & Toshiro)
House Call (Yumiro)
Remembering (Maggie & Yuji)
Helping Hand (Ryeo and Natalee)
Sweet Escape (Yuji and Maggie)
Listening Skills (Kida and Nala)
Fatherly Advice (Yuji & Ryeo)
Crush Culture (Ryeo & Natalee)
Buddie System (Kida and Yuji)
For a Friend (Yumiro)
Slipping (Nala & Kida)
Uncomfortable (Yuji & Maggie)
Staking Claims (Gianna and Toshiro)
The Talk (Yuji and Maggie)
New (Maggie & Yuji)
The Good Doctor (Yumiro x Reader)
No Games (Kida and Nala)
Closet Creep (Gianna & Toshiro)
The Good Doctor (Sneak Peek)
Quiet Mouths, Still Mouths (Yuji & Maggie)
The Good Doctor Pt. 2 (Yumiro x Reader)
The Good Doctor Pt.3 (Yumiro x Reader)
The Good Doctor Pt. 4 (Yumiro x Reader)
The Good Doctor Pt. 5 (Yumiro x Reader)
Hands All Over (Yuji & Maggie)
Requests are OPEN again
A Conflict of Interest (Natalee & Ryeo)
Giddyup (Nala & Kida)
Hereditary (Yuji & Ryeo)
Exchange (Yuji & Maggie)
Milk & Honey (Yuji & Maggie)
Strange Encounters (Yumiro x Reader)
Pieces (Yuji & Maggie)
Pieces (Pt.2) [Yuji & Maggie]
Strange Encounters (pt.2) Yumiro x Reader
Then It's a Date (Gianna & Toshiro)
For my son (Ryeo & Maggie)
Pieces (Pt.3) [Yuji & Maggie]
Then It's A Date (Gianna & Toshiro)
Strange Encounters Pt.3 (Yumiro x Reader)
Strange Encounters Pt.4 (Yumiro x Reader)
Nerve (Yuji & Maggie)
Switch (Yuji & Maggie)
Lover Boy (Kida & Nala)
Sorry (Kida & Nala)
Giving (Yuji & Maggie)
Lovers In Japan (Yumiro x Reader) Pt.2
Movies (Yuji & Maggie)
Hard Feelings
Kiss it Better (Yuji & Maggie)
Concentration (Yumiro x Reader)
Touch (Kida & Nala)
Homecoming (Maggie & Yuji)
Funny People (Kida & Yuji)
Hard Feelings (Pt.2)
Hard Feelings (Pt.3)

Lovers in Japan (Yumiro x Reader)

2.1K 46 10
By MaddieCakesx3

It's Valentine's Day so I feel obligated to drop a nasty one shot ❤️

I didn't know who I wanted to center it around but decided on Yumiro. The next few one shots will be dedicated to Ryeo, Natalee, Gianna, Toshiro, Kida, and Nala.

My very best friend has requested a special one shot for Nala & Kida so be on the lookout for that little gem.

Well, let's get right into it.

~*~*~*~*~

Stupid.

It was definitely not one of your best decisions but you were in need of something new.. Something other than sitting alone in a cafe while everyone else seemed to be moving on with their lives.

Valentine's Day. A holiday that hadn't seemed to bother you thus far so why now? Why today? What had been different from every other year?

"I'm already here... I can't back down now. I look good. This can be fun."
You told yourself and held onto the leather strap of your purse. The heels you were wearing complemented the powder blue gel polish on your toes. The sweetheart dress you wore was an item that was out of your comfort zone but you were tired of wearing the same sweaters and jeans.

With your shoulders squared and your head held high, you found the confidence to enter the lobby of the love hotel, meeting the eyes of the front desk attendant that looked very bored.

The bored expression didn't leave his face even as you stood directly in front of him. He simply greeted you quietly and asked if you needed a room.

You shuffled your feet and retrieved a card from your purse. You laid the card down slowly and the attendant took it, tapping away on the terminal in front of him. He hummed, looking at the screen and back at you before pushing his chair backward to retrieve a keycard from behind him. The card was different from the other ones you had seen. The man walked from around the desk and informed you that he would escort you to your suite.

You protested, saying that you would have no problems finding the suite on your own but the man shook his head stating that the other party had given him strict instructions which included escorting you.

You nodded and you started to get anxious. The man you were going to meet had contacted you on a website that wealthy man frequented. You had originally created a profile as a joke because you were tired of working at the grocery store but things were different now.

Hadake Yumiro.
That's what the profile said. Doctor.

The two of you had made small talk and he didn't waste time asking you to meet him in a love hotel that was further from your apartment than you had liked but...

The money.

Before you had even had time to decline his offer, he had suggested on giving you an upfront payment of 500,000 ¥

You were stunned, frozen momentarily before another message popped up asking for your venmo.

You quickly typed out a response message saying that you changed your mind and that you were sorry for the inconvenience.

There was no response from Yumiro for a few minutes before he replied back with a question of why.

You accused him of being a scammer and quickly exited the site, turned off your laptop, and fell into a restless sleep.

A few days had passed and your mind was still stuck on this mysterious man. You quickly started up your laptop and found four new messages from Yumiro.

He explained that he was not a scammer and that he let his money do the talking for him. There was another request for your Venmo. You hastily typed it out and within the hour, a notification was sent to your phone that money had been deposited into your account.

With shaky hands you quickly typed out a message asking him why he would do such a thing.

Yumiro explained that he could do what he wanted with his money and that he wanted to see you on Valentine's Day.

"You could be a serial killer... Why do you want to meet me?"

"To fuck you, of course.. This is a website for these kinds of arrangements. Don't worry, you'll enjoy yourself too."

You were stunned and Yumiro sent you a detailed page of instructions.

Now here you were standing in front of a large door where the front desk attendant had left you five minutes ago. There was soft music playing on the other side and you thought about turning back the way you came.

What was stopping you from doing just that?

But you always had to do things the hard way...

I want to see what this man looks like... Just a look..

These were the thoughts running through your head so you knocked on the door quickly and made a plan to run as soon as you got a good look at his face. You steadied the ice pick you'd discretely hidden in your purse at your side just in case things went haywire which there was a high chance for. Often times, people with money weren't used to being told no.

The door opened and so did your mouth.

A man in his thirties or forties answered the door in a black sweater and dark jeans. His hair was slicked back and his skin was a dark, tanned color. Serious, slanted eyes fell on you and the cologne he was wearing made you clutch your bag.

"So you didn't take my money and run?"
His deep, velvety voice questioned.

Yumiro's eyes traveled from your face to the rest of your body and you didn't know what to say.

You didn't know what you had been expected but this wasn't it.

Yumiro looked like a very stern man and he opened the door wide to allow you space to enter the room.

You nodded and scurried inside with your eyes pointed to the floor.

The room was large with a jacuzzi in the corner. A large bed was in the center of the room and accent furniture to match. You took a seat on one of the loveseats and tried not to make a sound. Yumiro locked the door and went to a small table to pour a drink. You hadn't stopped clutching your purse or the ice pick, staring straight ahead, occasionally looking from the corners of your eyes. You decided to relax your hands, letting the ice pick fall into your lap just as a Yumiro stepped in front of you, extending a glass of alcohol out to you.

You looked at the glass and back at him.
"I rarely drink.."

He smiled.
"Ok. I didn't know if you wanted something to take the edge of. An ice pick. Interesting. Do you plan on taking my life?"

You shrugged, exhaling.
"Better to be safe than sorry. I can do some damage..."

Yumiro chuckled, taking a long sip of his own drink before sitting next to you.

"Cute. There is no fun in killing or being killed. I didn't ask you to come here to end your life. What do you think of this place so far?"
He asked.

You put your ice pick away, turning so that you could look him in the eye. Unbeknownst to him, you'd shared your address with two of your closest friends and roommates.
"I've never been to a love hotel before. It's a lot nicer than I thought."

Yumiro nodded, swirling his drink around in the glass.
"Hmmm..."

There was a moment of silence and Yumiro placed rolled the sleeves of his sweater up.

"Shall we?"

You placed your hands in your lap and chewed on your lip.
"I've never done something like this before... I mean.. I've had sex but I've never slept with a man for money.."

Yumiro nodded.
"Ask me whatever you'd like. I want you to be comfortable because we're about to get to know each other on a very personal level..."

You nodded.
"Did you bring condoms? I refuse to go any further until I see them."

Yumiro pulled three condoms from his pocket and laid the gold packets on the table in front of you both.

"Do I... Do I have to do butt things with you?"
You asked just as quickly.

Yumiro cocked a brow.
"I see that this is something that may cause discomfort for you. The answer is no."

You sighed with relief.
"I don't do poop play, bodily fluids like pee, or sadism.. Those are off the table."

Yumiro nodded.
"Yes. This is an exchange. I will respect your wishes..."

You nodded and removed your purse from your shoulder.
"Alright. I can do this."

Yumiro watched you reach your arms behind your back and start to unzip your dress. You stood so that you could shimmy out of the dress and Yumiro grabbed the lower hem of his sweater before pulling it over his head. He was still seated and you stood in front of him with your hands covering your breasts. Yumiro reached for you and pulled you onto his lap, steadying you with strong hands.

Yumiro moved your hair to side and planted a kiss on your shoulder. You shivered and he planted kisses against your neck. You were starting to relax and lowers your hands from your chest. Yumiro's hands replaced your own and he fondled your breast, squeezing them while he groaned at the feel of them in his hands. You liked the way Yumiro caressed your body and leaned back into his chest, wanting to be closer. Your head fell back onto his shoulder and you enjoyed all the feelings flooding your body.

A mewl of appreciation fell from your lips and Yumiro's touches got bolder. He spread your legs and started to rub your through the fabric of your panties.

Pleasure started to build inside you and a wet spot formed, indicating that your panties were getting soaked from your arousal.

Yumiro pressed his nose against your neck and inhaled.
"Damn... You smell good enough to eat..."

Yumiro applied more pressure and started to stroke you with circular motions with his fingers. You weren't going to let him know that this was the first time in over two years that a man had touched you. You had been relying on toys and your own hands for sexual release. Yumiro used his slender fingers to push the fabric aside and spread your lower lips.

"Mmm.. I can tell that you're having fun.."
Yumiro spoke.

Your response was to clench your thighs.

Yumiro stopped playing with you and tugged on the fabric.
"Take these off.."

You raised your legs and he helped you slide the panties off. Yumiro wrapped an arm around your waist and stood from the seated position, taking you with him. When your feet were planted on the floor, he stepped away from you to unzip his pants, revealing his hard dick straining against the fabric of his underwear. He stepped out of his jeans, pushing them away with his feet and pulled the waistband of his underwear down. He wrapped a hand around his hard member and stroked slowly.

You watched, waiting for him to make the next move when he motioned for you to sit back on the loveseat.

"Sit. Show me how you touch yourself.. I want to see you surrendering into your deepest pleasure because of me.."
he commanded in an even tone.

You didn't move right away because your eyes were trained on the act of Yumiro getting himself hard. You sat all the way back on the couch and opened your legs wide. Yumiro brought a chair from the other side of the room and placed it directly in front of the couch to watch the scene play out.

Masturbating wasn't an obstacle so you started with what usually got you going: licking your fingers and sliding them between your folds. It was a gentle touch. You brushed your fingers against your cl!t and circled your entrance, probing then slowly sliding a finger inside yourself. Your walls tightened and you used your free hand to fondle one of your erect nipples. You went back to using the pads of your fingers to rub your clit and labia in a variety of circular motions that started to make you wetter. You hissed, biting your lip at the pleasure you were creating for yourself and Yumiro was stroking himself at a faster pace, eyes never leaving the solo session between your legs.

"I've been thinking about getting inside of you all day.. How hard do you want to be fucked tonight?"
Yumiro groaned, wrapping his whole fist around his cock as he continued to jerk it.

Seeing him getting himself off spurred you on and you pushed two fingers deep inside your vagina, trying to mimic the way you thought his dick would feel inside you.
"It feels so good..."
You panted and moaned.

Yumiro closed the distance and fell on his knees in front of you. Your head was thrown back and you were still driving your fingers in and out. Yumiro removed your hand and gave your pussy a slow, torturous lick. You immediately opened your legs wider and clutched the arm rest of the love seat.
"Oooh shit, yes..."

Yumiro was still jerking his dick but the other hand had a firm hold on your thigh which he had raised up higher so that he could bury his whole face.
Yumiro suckled, slurped and tasted as much of you as he could. Yumiro even buried his tongue inside of you, flicking it back and forth, plunging it in and out.
He eventually let go of his cock to grab ahold of your other thigh and pull your pussy closer to his awaiting mouth.

"I'm going to make you cum until it hurts..."
Yumiro stated, pulling his face away.
He raised your body up and continued to eat you like a madman but this time, he slipped three fingers inside of you, rocking them in and out while he sucked directly on your clit.

You all but screamed your approval of the way he was treating your body and your legs started to shake. Yumiro curled his fingers and let you ride them while he flicked his tongue over and over again.

You had to reach behind yourself and clutch the back of the couch for dear life. Your orgasm was coming fast and your eyes were fluttering.

"Please, Yumiro..!"

You were bucking your hips and clutched his hair, pushing his face deeper as you ground against his face.

"I'm about to..!"
You gasped, bucking harder.

Yumiro took that as a sign to speed up the motions of his fingers and you were coming shortly after.
************************************************

I would have made this longer but I'm sleepy af.

Hey, everyone!

Happy late Valentines Day!

_Maddie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 291 12
Please enjoy the Untamed One-Shots. (Mo da Zhu Shi/ MDZS / Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation/ The Untamed) Requests Open! Note: There are dark them...
19.3K 197 9
Featuring one shots of: Yuma Mukami 🦁😍 Kou Mukami💎💕 Laito Sakamaki 😏💍 Ayato Sakamaki 🔥✨ Subaru Sakamaki☺️ 🖤 Carla Tsukinami🤤 🤞🏾 Shuu Sak...
298K 7.5K 28
THIS IS DIABOLIK LOVERS YAOI YUUUSHHH! I HAVE TO WRITE A DESCRIPTION AGAIN BECAUSE WATTPAD RANDOMLY REMOVED IT! T-T Well enjoy! heuehiue (WARNING: IF...
3M 69.2K 200
These book does not follow the manga, but only the two seasons on Netflix. This book is finished and undergoing editing! I do not own Kakegurui. Th...