Coffee Shop | Elizabeth Olsen

By justwords07

Meeting in a coffee shop is a normal thing. Students, business men and women, mothers, friends. But what wasn... More

1: Hastings
2: Safe Space
3: House Guest
4: I'm Okay
5: Home
6: Park Bench
7: Friends
8: Sisters
9: Comfort
10: Scarlett
11: Thanksgiving
12: Dinner
13: Cassie's Birthday
14: Ruined
15: Help
16: Facade
17: Birthday Night
18: The Hangover
19: First Date
20: Talking
21: I'm Not Him
22: Rings
23: Halloween
24: Charity Event
25: Touch
26: Pathetic
27: Keys
28: New Year's Eve
29: Proud
30: Upset
31: Jr's Birthday
33: Valentines Day
34: 3 Little Words
35: Lizzie's Birthday
36: Pushing
37: Feelings
38: Talks
39: Caught
40: Paris
41: Shoots
42: That Girl
43: Freak Out
44: Future
45: Carrying My Shit
46: Prints
47: Packing
48: Dancing In Grocery Stores
49: Phone Calls
50: Set Day
51: Shoot Day
52: Apologises
53: Birthday Surprise
54: Flashbacks
55: Feel Or Deal
56: Plans And Promises
57: Christmas cookies
58: Plague
59: Christmas
60: Red Carpet
61: Sorry For Your Loss
62: Missed Calls
63: Dreams
64: Manic
65: Home
66: House Warming
67: Press
68: I can't
69: Fix It
70: Healing
71: Good News
72: LA Summer
73: Chanel
74: Happiness
75: Planning
76: Dresses
77: Insecurity
78: Date Night
79: Messy
80: Dependant
81: Hen Party
82: The Wedding
83: News
84: Pregnancy
85: Kailani
86: Aunty Scarlett
87: Coffee Shop

32: Ice-Cream Date

4.7K 161 22
By justwords07

"You're in love."MK mocked me. I filled them in on today and this whole week. It's been perfect despite the little blow-ups. We've had a really nice time together and our relationship is really developing into something that I can see going further I told them about what Cassie said to me about the way she looks at me. And I told them about how she protected me from the paps and all about how sweet and attentive she's been. "Shut up." I scold her tilting the camera away so they wouldn't see me blushing. "Where is she?" "Asleep. She's had a long day." "I bet." She insinuated. "We haven't," I say shyly. "Oh come on you expect us to believe that." Ashley pipes up. "No, I'm serious." "You haven't had sex yet!" "Shhh." I scold. "And no." "Why? She is enough to turn anyone. If she was in my bed in her underwear I'd do her." "You wouldn't do anything of the sort!" I scold my sister again feeling possessive over Nell. "You really haven't slept with her?" Ashley asked and I shake my head embarrassed. "You've been dating since September." I nodded. "That's four months, Liz." "I'm aware of how long I've been in a relationship." "Why haven't you? You know." "Because I don't know. I don't know what I'm doing. I've never been with a girl. What if I'm bad at it. She's slept with Scarlett. I could be awful at it and she could hate it and leave me and." "Okay take a chill pill," Ashley says when my rambling starts.

"You'll know what to do in the moment." "I freeze. I literally freeze. Tonight we were. You know." "Getting it on." "Well no. We had a nice bath together and it was sweet and we were close and it was special and then we got in bed and I kissed her and stuff, and it heated up and we nearly did go there but before anything could happen I said we should stop and so we did because she respects me too much to just continue after I've said that so we stopped." "Was she annoyed because you lead her on?" "No, she was really sweet about it. Like she always is." I sighed. I felt guilty, MK thinks I was leading her on and what if she felt that too. I want to take the next steps with her I really do but then I get scared and in my head about it and I freeze and freak out. "She'll be sweet about it when you do it then. If I had someone getting me all worked up and then just leaving me hanging I would be so moody." MK says and Ash scolds her. "Do you think she's pissed at me? Because I started it." "She's not going to be annoyed with you. She's less of a horn dog than your sister." Ashley says and MK rolls her eyes. "No the point I was making is if she's sweet to you after that she'll be sweet to you whilst you, you know." "But I don't know how to you know." "You will know in the moment, Liz." "What if I don't like you know." "Make her cum?" MK asked outright and I blushed hard. "What if she doesn't finish?" "You're hot she will." "Not if I fumble around and have a meltdown about it."

"It seems like there's no pressure which is good there never should be, so don't stress about it. Go at it at your pace. Like you have been." Ashley says. "Or just fuck her and get it over with and that way you won't be scared because you've done it," MK says which was less helpful. "What are you scared of? Getting compared to Scarlett?" I chewed my lip and nodded. "Kind of. I mean she's Scarlett Johansson."

"Babe," Nell whined from the other side of the door, I was in the bathroom. The twins were smiling at me clearly hearing her. "Bug?" She called out again. "Where did you go?" She sounded like a lost child. "She doesn't want Scarlett." "She wants you. If she wanted Scarlett they would be together." "But what if." "Not playing this game tonight, Elizabeth," Ashley tells me and I close my mouth. "Lizzie?" I hear Nell get out of bed. "I have to go." "Call us tomorrow." I nodded and we hang up. I wash my hands in the sink as the door opens. "I thought you left me." She was pouting. "Why would I leave you?" "You tell me you, you left me. I woke up and you weren't there." "You're tired go back to bed." I chuckled turning her around. "Your hands are wet." She shrugged me off. "That better not be pee." "Nell, sleep now." I point and she falls onto the bed dramatically. She was still pouting. "I had to pee." "Liar." She narrowed her eyes at me. "I was in the bathroom." "You were on the phone." "You heard me?" "I heard you hang up. I was at the door at that point." "It was my sisters." "Then answer the phone in bed," She whined I laid down beside her and she moved my entire body on top of hers. "Someone's clingy when tired, Noted," I say. "Maybe if you didn't leave me I wouldn't be clingy. You know how horrible it is waking up and you not being there?" "Why is that scary?" "It was dark." "You are 5 years old," I state clearly. She was only joking with me, it's what she does. But it was sweet her being the clingy one for a change. "Your point being?" "Go to sleep." I chuckled she wrapped her arms around me. "You could have left a note or something." "I was literally in the bathroom." I point towards the door and she was laughing now, she was teasing me. "Goodnight, my love." "Goodnight, Angel." We move our limbs around getting comfortable before we settled down to sleep.

-------

I wake up alone in bed. I pout immediately. "BABE!" I called out not lifting my head off the pillow. "BABY!" I called her again and got nothing. "Angel!" I called out finally sitting up. Where the hell was she? I looked around the room and her phone wasn't on the bedside charging like it normally was in the mornings. I reach for my phone and I have no messages.

She wouldn't have left without waking me or leaving a note at least. I climb out of bed and pulled on one of her hoodies from her case and walk around the house looking for her. She wasn't anywhere. I went into the kitchen and made myself a coffee. I noticed her pillbox out, she's been in here then. She had taken her pills. Where was my girlfriend? I called her and got no answer, I texted her and nothing.

I called Ashley immediately. "Do you realise it's the middle of the workday here?" "It's 1 on a Sunday, you're fine." I say back slightly snappy. "Woah what happened?" "Nell's left." "What do you mean she's left." "I mean she was here and now she's not." "Maybe she's gone to get your breakfast. She does cute things like that for you." "She always leaves a note so I don't worry." I begin chewing my lip. "Liz, she'll be back, have you checked the garden?" "She's not out there the doors still locked. The door wouldn't be locked if she was out there." "Okay, then maybe she had a family thing." "She would have texted or called. I called her and she didn't answer me." "She could be driving. Is your car outside?" I walked over to the front door and opened it, my car was sitting there on the drive. "My car's here." "Then she's not far, give her some time I'm sure she'll come back." "What if us not doing it has made her leave." "She's not obsessed with sex. That wouldn't have been a contributing factor to her leaving." She tells me flatly. "So you do think she left." "I think she left the house to go do something. I don't think she left in the way you think." "What if she doesn't come back?" "Are her things still there?" "Yeah." "Then she'll be back, she can't get on a flight without a passport." "Good point," I say going into the office and checking the safe to see if she took her passport out, it was sat there beside mine. "Just have your morning coffee, eat something and relax until she gets back." "But." "Relax Lizzie. She will be home. She might have gone on a run or a hike." "Yeah maybe," I say picking up my coffee and sipping on it as it was still hot.

"Are you calm?" "No." "I'll stay on the phone with you until she comes home, start getting ready, you have a meeting today right?" "Yeah," I say pushing off the counter and going upstairs. I text Nell again hoping she'll answer me if she realises I was stressing about her not being home. Was this payback for me not being in bed when she woke up last night? I don't like it. I like waking up to her heartbeat and her arms wrapped around me protecting me, she'd often still be asleep when I woke up.

I pick an outfit out and then go into the bathroom to start my skincare and make-up. Ash switched to facetime and she distracted me from Nell. I hear the door close and my head snaps towards the sound. "Is she home?" "Eleanor?" I called out. "Morning, Princess." She called back, "It's her." I say to Ash and she smiled at me. "See." "She could just be here to pick her things up," I say still pouting.

"Where are you?" "Bathroom." She came in with her hands behind her back. "I'm sorry I didn't answer your call, the coffee shop was oddly busy this morning and it was only Tanya in so I went to help and I didn't have a chance to answer your call. Are you okay?" Ash cooed. "I'm okay. I was worried about you." "That's sweet, bug." "I was worried you wouldn't come home." "That's something you don't have to worry about, even if we're arguing I'll always come home to you, my love." I smiled at her. "I picked you these up to say sorry." She showed me the bunch of flowers she was hiding behind her back. "Angel." I cooed smiling at her. "Sorry." "It's no big deal, these are beautiful," I say as I take the flowers and inspect them smelling the floral scent. "Glad you like them." "Show me," Ash whined. I showed her the flowers. "Pretty." She gushed.

I had the sweetest girlfriend ever. I pecked her cheek and then her lips. "Thank you." "I will leave a note in the future. I normally do it was just a rush." "It's okay, I get it." "I didn't mean to worry you." "I know." I kissed her again. "Where are your vases I'll put these in water whilst you finish getting ready." "In the hall closet downstairs by the office." She nodded understanding and left with the flowers. "She's a keeper," Ash told me. "Oh, I know." "You love her." "Shut up." I scold her rolling my eyes at her teasing tone. "Just admit it." "It's too soon. I'll scare her off and she'll break my heart." "She won't break your heart. She's too sweet for that." "Goodbye." "No, keep talking to me, I don't want to keep picking fabrics." She pouts so I stayed on the phone with her until I was ready.

I go back into the bedroom and Nell was sitting in the window doing her makeup in a tiny mirror. "You could have used the dressing table in the walk-in or came in there with me. Or used another bathroom." "I like the sun on my face." She says as she stroked the mascara on her long lashes. "You look pretty," I say touching the fabric of her dress. "Gotta get pretty for my sugar momma." She teased. "It's date day." She says simply with a smile gracing her kissable lips. "Someone's excited." "I get ice cream." "And you get to spend time with me." "With ice cream." "Rude." She shrugged before we started laughing.

---------

I keep trying to take photos of Nell before she kept pushing my phone away or moving so it came out blurry. "Please just one," I begged. "I take photos I don't get in photos." She states licking her ice-cream cone. "Just one. I want to set your caller ID picture and I can't do that without a picture of you." "You have a picture of me." "A taco is covering your face." "It's abstract." "Nell. Just one." "No." She took my phone and I pouted. "Your ice cream is melting." She told me just as it dripped on my hand. "Ugh," I say trying to clean myself up. "Now if you weren't so distracted with taking photos of me that wouldn't have happened." She says helping me clean up my hands.

"Now yours is melting." I point out. "But I'm not a princess I can deal with sticky hands for a few minutes." I rolled my eyes at her. I took my phone from her lap and she turned to face me. "One?" "I'm not smiling." She says as she goes to eat her ice cream. She looked directly down my lens as I snapped a photo of her. I admired it smiling to myself. "You're a creep." She says licking her fingers clean.

"Look it's cute." I turn my phone and show her the photo.

"So cute. Oh my gosh." She mocked. "I hate you." "That hurt my feelings." She says in a dead tone. "You don't hate me." "I do." "No, you don't." She smirked before cleaning the rest of her cone up to stop it from dripping onto her hand again. "I do." "So the moans last night? They were hateful ones?" "Fuck you." "Be my guest." I shoved her as we both laughed. I set it as my lock screen as it's literally the only decent picture I have of her. She refuses to let me take them it gets kind of annoying, especially when she looks so damn good all the time.

"I really like your dress," I say before frowning is that mine? "It's yours." She says when she notices me frowning. "I thought so!" I say. "Can I keep it?" She asks like a child. "If I can keep all the things I've taken out of your case so far." "You've taken things out of my case?" She asked shocked and I nodded. "Yeah," I say proud of my achievement that she didn't even notice. "Sure, I was going to leave it all here anyway." My heart warmed, she was leaving things at my place. "If that's okay with you?" "Yeah." "Just dump it in the guest room or something." "I'll clear some space in the closet." "You don't have to do that. I just don't want to repack my case." She shrugged.

"Valentine's day." She suddenly says. "What?" "We're not together on Valentine's day." She was now pouting and I pouted at the new information too. "Can't you fly out earlier?" I asked her giving her my best puppy dog eyes. "I can't I'm having the week off when you're in New York so I'll need to work as much as I can before that." I nodded understanding. "I could see if I can come home to the city," I say. "We'll work something out." I nodded. "It's our first." "Of plenty... We miss this one we can make up for it next year." I nodded liking she was planning a year in advance with me already. "If we can manage to see each other what do you want to do?" "Lowkey," I say. "That's a given baby." We switched cones with each other so we could have the other flavour. We were both between two in the store so we got one each and shared. "I could cook for us and then we can do something at the house," I suggest. She nodded enjoying the ice cream too much to actually respond. "Can you make that Parma ham thingy?" "Yeah, if you want." "I can bake us a sweet treat for afterwards." "Blueberry muffins?" "Something a little more special than that? Maybe something with chocolate?" She offered. "But your muffins are special." I was addicted to them. No one makes them as good as her I don't know what she does but they're to die for. "Can you bake me a batch before you leave?" "I'll do it when we get home... Movie night in bed?" "Yes, sounds amazing."

---------

Nell baked me the muffins and then we each took showers Nell packed a bag with her electronics and personal things she didn't want to leave here before we settled in bed together watching the sound of music. Nell laid her head in my lap which was cute and I ran my fingers through her damp hair. I looked down at her briefly and she was fiddling with her ring as she watched the film. She looked so peaceful, when the songs came on we both sang along to them and giggled at how bad each other sounded. We could both sing but apparently not tonight.

"Nell?" "Yeah?" She was falling asleep her head still in my lap. "Are you still going to catch me?" "Always." She rolled over so she was facing me and not the TV. "Okay," I whispered. She put her hand in the air her eyes still closed. "What do you want me to do with that?" I asked amused as I held her wrist, she twisted her hand until she was holding mine and then brought it back down. "I'm sleeping now." "Okay." "Don't move." "I won't, Angel." I use my free hand to run through her hair that was completely dry now. "Princess?" "Yeah?" I breathed out feeling tired myself. "Are you going to catch me?" "Always," I whisper back just as she did. She pecked my hand before going back to being quiet.

She was going home tomorrow and I didn't want her to. I wanted to keep her held hostage in my house forever. She makes days less stressful and it's fun doing boring little things with her like grocery shopping or doing work. I just want her around me all the time and it sucks that we live in two different states. "You're thinking too loud." She highlighted. "How does that work? Are you Wanda now?" I question her. "Maybe I am? Maybe I'm not." "You're a dork." "We established that it is you who is the dork." She mumbled back. "Nell?" "Lizzie?" "We have to say goodbye." "Not for 12 more hours." "But we still have to say goodbye." "And then we say hello again when I land." "I hate my job." "No, you don't." "I know." "Baby get some sleep." She squeezes my hand. "Goodnight, Nell." 'Goodnight, Princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 477 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
131K 3.5K 36
an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because of her past back in her school years. o...
203K 5.2K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...
447K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader