The Uchiha Princess and Legac...

naruhina2007 द्वारा

The Uchiha clan never was killed and Izumi ( Fem Itachi ) never joined the Akatsuki. Naruto had nobody not h... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 19

3.2K 51 11
naruhina2007 द्वारा

Chapter 19

Forest of Death, Uzumaki, Orochimaru

"Thinking"

" Jutsu "

" Flashback "

" Demon/summoning talking "

" Demon/ Summoning thoughts "

Previously

"What are you trying to get at?" asked Kiba, who was starting to get annoyed with the man's pointless speaking.

"I swear..." Ibiki mumbled before getting back on track, "anyways congratulations on passing, and good luck in the next exam."

The genin who passed only had a moment to celebrate before the window next to Ibiki shattered and a black ball of...something flew in. Not even a second later there ball unfurled and showed a large banner that became hung in the middle of the room by two kunai on each side and stuck into the walls. The banner read 'The Single and Incredibly Sexy, Second Proctor of the Chunin Exams, Mitarashi Anko' on it for all to see. That was when said trench coat clad kunoichi stepped into view.

"Alright guys this is no time to be celebrating!" Shouted Anko as she put her fist on her hips and grinned, dutifully ignoring the nose bleeds and looks of lust she caught from the men, and the glares from the women. "My name's Mitarashi Anko and I'm the second proctor for the next exam, now everybody follow me!"

Back to the story

As everyone looked at the women in front of them she's was around her 20s maybe late 20s she's was around 5'5 foot tall, frame. She has violet, pupil-less eyes. She is styled in a short, spiky, fanned-out ponytail. She usually wears a custom-made outfit that is crafted of thin metal mesh to fit the lines of her body, that covers her from neck to thigh. Over this, she typically wears a tan overcoat with a purple in-seam and a pocket on each side, a dark orange mini-skirt, a dark blue belt, and pale grey shin guards. In addition to the typical forehead protector, she also wears a small pendant that looks like a snake fang...

As most of the guys were blushing the the sliet of Anko with their nose are bleeding while the girl are jealous some of them like Sakura, Ino and basically the fan girls, while Yugito and Samui starring at Naruto to see him as Naruto really didn't care as he starring at the ceiling

" You earlier again..." Ibiki muttered as Anko blushed in embarrassment but she's looked at the genin who passed as she's counted

"What the hell is this Ibiki? There are twenty-six teams left!" She smirked at her partner, "You must be losing your touch."

"Actually you can thank that gaki who's not starring at you for the extra people." Ibiki state as he point at Naruto. Anko looked and smirks and used the Shunshin

As she's appeared in front of Naruto and went closer for her boobies to be to his face, as Kiyomi, Yugito, Samui, Hinata and the red head were getting mad for some reason...

" Well well why don't you see a really women body than theirs" Anko teasing Naruto, as he looked at her as he went closer and touched her boobs and squeeze them

" Ahhh" Anko moans as everyone heard it and couldn't believe it, as Naruto looks at her

" Nahh, you're perverseness is probably fucking with Kakashi and Kurenai in bed" Naruto responded as Anko eyes widen in completely shocked. Naruto had a smirks on her face as Kiyomi was beyond pissed of Naruto...

As Anko got her composure back and went back to a window and spoke. "Well this makes things more interesting. Alright you little bastards, I want all of you to follow me. Failure to do so and I'll feed you to my snakes!"

Anko grinned as she jumped out of the window.

Naruto stood up and used the Shunshin to appeared in front of Kiyomi as he grabbed her shoulder as they body flicker to Anko location...

As everyone went to training ground 44 as it took a good 5 minutes to reach their...

With team 11

Naruto and Kiyomi just got their, while Anko was eating her favorite sweets ever, which considering in her dango, which is Izumi favorite as well.

Kiyomi looked at Naruto and bonked his head as Naruto groans at this and spoke. " What you did that Kiyomi?" Naruto asked confusing as he didn't know what he did wrong?

Kiyomi had a tick of her head, as she's can't believe Naruto! " Bakaaa" Kiyomi replied as she's scolded him.

A couple minutes everyone arrived as, they looked at Anko was about to explain this test until their was a long box with eyes holes as Naruto had a tick with annoyance he knew it was and picked up the box to showed Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon...

Everyone saw them and Konohamaru talked... " Expect from my rival..." Konohamaru grinned as he looked at Naruto

Ever since meeting Naruto, or in his opinion, his brother figure... Konohamaru looked up to him, he wants to surpass Naruto one day and become the Hokage, that been his dream to not been seen as Honorable Grandson of the Samdaime Hokage, he want to be seen as Sarutobi Konohamaru future Hokage, that's his dream, to surpass his grandfather and that everyone call him Honorable Grandson...

Naruto looked at Konohamaru and sighed and started rub his head... ever since he met Konohamaru he saw the little brat as a little brother, sure Naruto doesn't really care about much people but he does for Konohamaru, but he feels bad what he will do soon...

" What are doing here Konohamaru?" Naruto asked the brown spiky hair boy

Konohamaru stood up and put for her arm on his head back and laughed. " Hey Boss" Naruto snickers as Konohamaru... " We are going to interview you and everyone here that our assistant that Iruka-sensei gave us." Konohamaru responded what Naruto told him

Anko started to remember and spoke " Oh that was today, already in 30 minutes we will start the Chunin exam part 2 in 30 minutes!" Anko told everyone as all simply didn't care but 2 were happy was Ino and Sakura they can be with their Sasuke-kun

As Naruto sighed and nodded to the assistant what Kono said as he told everything about himself, Kiyomi, Sasuke, Kakashi, Izumi and Sakura.

As Konohamaru was written down everyone as Moegi looks at Naruto and smiles at him, Naruto looked at her and whispered to her.

" Take care of him Moegi-chan he's can be a very stubborn so look out for him."

Mogei smiles at Naruto and nodded her head. And Konohamaru as confused why was Mogei was smiling after the 30 minutes was done Konohamaru, Mogei and Udon are waving goodbye to Naruto as he smirks and wave his right hand back, as he turn to Anko with Kiyomi smiling on how much Naruto has truly change.

Anko Anko snickered a bit, "You gakis are looking are looking at one of my favorite training grounds, The Forest of Death, you'll find out why it's called that soon enough."

"Ha! You can't scare us lady!" Kiba scoffed, trying to hide how nervous he felt staring into the forest in front of him. He had heard stories of this place from his sister, and if she was afraid of it then that meant the place was to be avoided at all costs.

Anko grinned as she threw a kunai at the dog using ninja, slicing his cheek open. Before Kiba could anything Naruto grabbed his katana and slash that Kunai away to a a women that is pale. As both Anko and Naruto starring at each other with no fear also Anko smirks and told Naruto

" I like you Gaki, so far you my favorite person right now."

A strange woman with a straw hat and an overly long tongue with her kunai being held in said tongue.

"Here's your kunai proctor-san," the woman spoke in an eerie yet perfectly understandable voice, despite having her tongue sticking out.

"Why thank you," Anko smiled as she took the kunai and put it away in her pouch. "But next time I would recommend not sneaking up on me like that, unless of course you have a death wish."

"I apologize, I just get excited at the sight of blood, and your kunai cut my precious hair so I couldn't help myself," the Kusagakure (Hidden Grass Village) kunoichi licked her lips.

"Well it looks like we've got a bloodthirsty bunch this year," Anko smirks but Naruto looked at the women and smelled something like a snake so he just glared at the women.

' Kukuku... Naruto-kun sure had grown so fast and what I heard from Kabuto he's killed both Zabuza and his apprentice, I can't wait to see his Sharingan, and put my cures seal on him... Kukuku!'

"Oi! Gaki, get over here and help me pass out these papers!" Anko reached into her trench coat and pulled out a stack of papers from...somewhere, where exactly somewhere was.

Naruto looks at her and thought about it and sighed and made 5 different Naruto's and they passed it around to the people that are in the exam 2.

"Before we begin the second exam I need you all to sign these forms. There'll be deaths in these exams and if you don't sign them I'll be the one they hold responsible, suffice to say I don't want to have to deal with the paperwork when your village bitches and complains to me about your death. But before we get started on the blood bath that I hope will come, I'm going to explain the second exam to you. After that your team will check into the booth behind me."

"You will be attempting to live through what will be considered the ultimate survival test. Each team will go through one of the forty-four gates and head towards the center of the forest where you will find a tower. However, before you get to the tower you have an objective you must complete. You are to use whatever means you deem necessary to obtain one of two scrolls, a heaven or an earth scroll. Half of you will get one, while the other half will get the other."

"So we not only have to go through this forest, but we also have to get our hands on the opposing scroll and take them to the tower with both intact?" Kiyomi asked.

"Yep! That's pretty much what it comes down to," Anko said with grin. "However there is also a time limit. You only have five days to retrieve a scroll and get to the tower."

"Five days!" Ino shrieked.

"But what about food!" whined Chouji.

"There's plenty to eat in the forest, either that or you can kill an enemy and eat them," Anko's grin turned bloodthirsty, causing many genin to shudder. "Now there are two ways you can fail this test. One is if you don't show up at the tower within five days with both scrolls or don't show up at all. And two is if one of your teammates dies in the middle of the exam. Also, I shouldn't need to say this but you cannot look inside the scroll until you reach the tower."

" Also Team 11, since you are a two man squad, you have have to get twice the number of scrolls and in the same amount of time as everyone else."

Everyone looked at Naruto and Kiyomi as they looked at each other and smirks to each other and looked at Anko

" Bring it on." In unison both are excited to do harder work.

So for your benefit and my entertainment I hope you don't, I want to see you fight. So now that the explanations are done, sign the form and turn them in at the booth, then pick a gate and prepare to begin the exam."

As soon as she finished the chunin pulled a black curtain over the booth so that no one could look in. Everyone walked away after that, going somewhere to sign the forms before walking over to the booth to get their scrolls.

Sasuke looked at Naruto and Kiyomi as they were talking to each other and strategizing to each other. Than he looked down at the scroll he had received. It was a heaven scroll, meaning they would need to get an earth scroll to pass.

Naruto and Kiyomi had the same scroll as team 7, You excited teme?" asked Naruto, smirking as the raven-haired Genin looked at him.

After a moment Sasuke smirked as well, showing a rare display of comradeship with his blond teammate. "Of course. This will be a great opportunity to test myself against ninja from other villages."

"This will definitely be one hell of a party, I can tell you that," Naruto grinned.

Suddenly Anko's voice came on over the speakers, "The second test of the Chunin Exams begins...now!"

The gates opened and the teams shot forward, heedless of the dangers that awaited them. Naruto and Kiyomi stop as they looked around and started to wait for the teams go to them.

In the forest

Not long after their was 2 team to come as they were one from Amegakure, and Konoha, as they both got and lucky it was heaven and earth scroll, as they need one more.

" Ok we need one more, how about we split up and in 4 hour we return in this spot," Kiyomi throws a kunai on the floor and said " We return in this place."

Naruto nodded his head as both went their separate ways, as Naruto went to fine another earth scroll. As he was jumping tree to tree, as he took a break for a bit,

With Team 7

As for Team 7 we're jumping to tree to tree, as for Sasuke, he's so annoyed with Sakura and Sai because to him they are so useless, at least Sai can battle, with his art. In many ways Sasuke wished he could have been in the same team with Naruto and Kiyomi, with their sensei being her Onee-chan, but he had to deal with both Sakura and Sai, he was looking all over and most important be careful.

" Sasuke-kun do you want to go on a date after this?" Blushing Sakura said

Sasuke glared at her and said " You're so annoying this isn't the time for this Sakura"

As Sakura was sad understand why not now they are in the forest of death, they need to pass.

" Uchiha-san they 1 member of Ame is coming, dress as Naruto..." Sai emotional say as both Sasuke and Sakura nodded

That moment they saw Naruto but the difference was, that Naruto katana was on his other side, he normally has it in his right hip with his slash but it's ok it's left one,

" Hey guys how are you doing Hehe" the fake Naruto said as he was about to stand by them, while Sasuke throws multiple kunai's at him.

" Wh-what the hell Sasu-" he was punched by Sasuke on the cheek and than kicked in the stomach as he the fake Naruto was send flying to the tree, as Sai painted

" Chōjū Giga" as 2 tigers came out in real life, as Naruto they attack the fake Naruto, than he was out cold as Sakura went to check if they have a scroll and lucky for them it was the scroll they were looking for, as they went tree to tree, as they were about be half way their. They felt a strong killing intent

Back with Naruto

Naruto was waiting for the last 2 hours resting as he has other 2 hours left to go meet up with Kiyomi. As he was resting because for later because he had a feeling a battle he won't be able to win, as he sat until he hear something it was a scream.

" Aghhhhh"a loud scream coming from the north.

As Naruto went to check it out. As he was jumping tree to tree, as he got their he saw a red hair girl with red glass was on the floor and her glass were on the floor,

The red hair girl has crimson eyes, fair skin, she wore a mesh shirt and stockings, a purple skirt, a light brown short sleeved jacket with an orange stripe going across the chest, and black sandals. She also had the Kusagakure forehead protector on her forehead. She's was very pretty in Naruto opinion especially with her beautiful red hair, Naruto always have an attraction towards red heads well not for Karui, also blondes, and black/raven hair girls.

Naruto was spying on them to see enemy shinobi's their were 2 slightly around 14 or 15 years old.

A fem moment after Naruto arrived

Uzumaki Karin, who is 14 year old she's is 2 year older than Naruto, after she's heard Uzumaki she's couldn't believe it, their was more than her, her clan, her family, she's remembered what her mother told her something

Flashback

A 8 year old Karin, is training with her mother, who was probably was the best healer in that the town, as she's will kick you're ass if they tried to abuse or use her, to her Karin mother is her hero, she's want to be a kunoichi that can protect herself as they were done training her Kaa-San her name is Uzumaki Rui.

Rui was one of the last members of the Uzumaki clan before having her daughter, she's met her husband at they had Karin at 20 year old. Her husband Uzumaki Kensin, he was the one that help Rui get her shyness outside after being with him for 4 year her shyness was gone.

Karin was a combination of her parents she's had Rui looks, and skin tone, as her mother personality a hothead, her hot temper, like all Uzumaki's. But she's had her father eyes, and she has inherited like her father the Kongō Fūsa ( Sealing Chains )!

But sadly Kensin died a few years after Karin was born, he was sick and died by medicine issues. But that inspires Rui to become a medical person, she's remembered her best friend before they spit up.

As Rui walked in a room she's saw a picture of her and Kushina her best friend and her distance cousin but she's will admit she's loved Kushina a lot almost like a crush, she really doesn't know but back than Kushina was something special to her.

Rui was looking into the photo of Kushina and her as kids playing as she's was on top of Kushina back laughing as Karin saw her mother tear dropping.

" Kaa-San what's wrong why are you crying?" Karin worried asked

Rui smiles her daughter. " This is my best friend, she's was the best but in our home village, she's was so special I miss her so much. She's was one of those girls to but a tomboy she's was hot-temper and caring. Back in the Uzumaki clan she's was so special." Karin looked at the photo and smiles

" Can you tell me about her?" Karin asked

Rui smiles and nodded her head the whole day she explained about their home village the Uzushiogakure, and about Kushina and how beautiful their land was. But she always told the destruction of Uzu, as Karin was in completely shocked that her clan was so feared by everyone nation expect Konoha, it told a total of 3 nation to killed the village.

" If you ever find other Uzumaki or a person you love protect them Karin."

Flashback ends

"S-SOMEONE, HELP!" Karin Uzumaki screamed unreservedly as she fled across the grass and root-strewn floor of the Forest of Death with a fake scroll in her hands. "SHIGERI! KOTSU! ANYONE!"

The only answer she received was the stalwart silence of the trees, which was drowned out by the bear's growls as they grew even more haggard from the chase. Shigeri and Kotsu, her teammates for the exam, left her die after they had purposely aggravated the bear with two kunai. Then they left her to stand there and become the target of its rage, hoping that someone else would come by.

They hoped someone would see her, a young girl with red hair and glasses, and save her from the bear. Only for them to swoop down afterwards and steal their scroll, rewarding their heroism with knives in the back. So much for that famous Hidden Grass diplomacy she'd heard about.

She told them it was a stupid plan. They were in the middle of a competition. People died during these things, and they were warned ahead of time what kind of place it was. No one would save her, and she had already been tired from the non-stop running to this point.

It had been luck that she had made it to this point. But her luck refused to hold out any further. It only took a single moment, where the sweat stung her eyes and forced her to blink, for her to trip over an upraised root and end up sprawled with her back against a mighty tree.

The impact stole her breath and forced it out of her throat, heated and raw. She was left staring down the eyes of the maddened bear, angered by the pair of kunai wedged in its back and worked up by the chase. It was going to kill her.

"H-help..." Her plea was near-silent as the bear opened its mouth and revealed the stained fangs from a recent meal, matted with bits of meat and strings of saliva. She realized she was going to die....

"BANNNZZZAAAIIII!" screamed innumerable voices, a chorus that came from above. It drew all 3 shinobi's They saw a black hair boy with blue ocean eyes. Karin blushed on how handsome he truly was, as he was behind her and put his hands on her shoulder.

Naruto looked at her. " Get up you're an Uzumaki show me why our clan is the most powerful in the nations" Naruto said putting his hand on together and Karin looked at her savior

" WHAT YOU SAID BRAT" Karin yelled as Naruto sighed

' of course the hot-temper. '

Naruto and Karin stood next to each other as they extended their arms and Chain of gold and black coming to the 2 males as the both chins wrapped around the shinobi's sucking the life of them of the chakra as they scream of pain, as both Naruto and Karin looked at each other and nodded their heads as at the same time they let go.

Naruto looked at the red-hair and smirks at her. " You're sure are a Uzumaki, with the beautiful hair, violet combination with red eyes, and especially with the Kongō Fūsa. The hot-temper, also very pretty." Naruto went closer to Karin this made Karin who face turn red almost the same color of her red hair.

As Naruto smirks see her red face and said. " I'm glad their still survivors, Uzumaki. My name is Uchiha-Uzumaki Naruto and you?" Naruto introduction himself and ask her for her name

Karin as stunned be got over her shock-ness and said " Baka ima Uzumaki Karin." Karin replied with face not caring

" Cute you're acting like you don't care, it nice of you, don't worry they won't hurt you again." Naruto smiles as at her and patted her head.

Karin once again blushed, as them Naruto something almost a scream and it was Sasuke's, and Sakura Naruto eyes widen as he quickly Jumped Tree to tree, Karin quickly followed behind him why he left her.

' Naruto-kun I'm waiting for you Kukuku.'

' Sasuke, Kiyomi pls be alright.'

Naruto is jumping tree to tree as fast as he can he only can hope he can get their in time.

" NARUTO" Naruto looked as he saw Kiyomi

" We need to go NOW KIYOMI ITS SASUKE" Naruto yelled not stopping as Kiyomi saw Naruto eyes he was worried and followed Naruto with a red hair girl

' who is she's?" Kiyomi wondered

As they jumping and jumping they got their in time before the female person bite Sasuke, as Naruto went toward to her and was glaring at the women.

" Kukuku Naruto-kun it's about time." With an evil smirk on her face as Naruto know this is

" Kiyomi, Karin." Naruto said not looking back at them. " Take them away from here this is not genin."

Kiyomi looked at Naruto as she's was about to speak

" Kukuku Naruto you're so much like you're father, so brave, with the Uzumaki and Uchiha blood in you're veins, with the teaching of Izumi-chan, hahaha, SO ME SHOW MY YOURE SHARINGAN NARUTO" the woman was laughing sickening it scared everyone as Sakura was helping both Sai and Sasuke

" WAIT NA-" Sakura was interrupted

Naruto open his eye reveal his 3 Tomoe Sharigan as Orochimaru, long tongue lick his lips. " What a wonderful you already have the 3 Tomoe Sharigan. Show me NARUTO SHOW ME YOURE YOU DESERVE MY POWERRR"

Naruto took of his katana. " What are doing here Orochimaru?"

Chapter 19 completed

The face off of Naruto and Orochimaru what is he doing in Konoha again? Why does he want Naruto so much, will Naruto reveals his Mangekyo? And when will Izumi find out about her student?

This is the question should I give only Naruto the cured mark? Or should I give to Sasuke to?

Till next time

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.6K 144 38
For year's the Senju and Uchiha clans have been sworn enemies. When they were younger Madara and Izuna both thought they could trust a Senju member u...
4.9K 225 31
Itachi has always put Sasuke before everyone even the man he desperately loved. Kakashi always wondered why itachi killed his clan, why Itachi left w...
In Your Shadow Sky द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

20.6K 870 14
Right after the event of Sasuke killing his brother, Itachi, Danzou take the chance to finally exterminate the remaining existence of Uchiha. He sent...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...