WAS IT ALL MY FAULT?

By boomquirk

"They've been lovers for so long, I think five years." "Best Pro heroes of all time" "F/N is an amazing hero... More

[𝟎𝟎] 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
PROLOUGE
[01] where the hell has she been?
[02] I remember how I proposed.
[03] be ready for the mission
[04] it's Bakugou for you.
[05] flashbacks of the fluttering heart
[06] strawberry, right?
[07] you look disgusting.
[08] we're even.
[10] Dynamite and Dumbass
[11] strawberry and vanilla
[12] Its not your fault.
[13] home<3
[14] three times
[15] call me mom
[16] she's tired.
[17] breathe, baby
[18] my strong woman
[19] sweetheart
[20] I just need you
[21] the incredible duo
[22] make up for it?
[23] she's making up for it
[24] that was a set up
[25] that's my girl
[26] unzip
[27] a robot?
[28] hacked
[29] heroes, and fellow citizens
[30] twins?
[31] the first target
[32] this is love
[33] danso
[34] gone
[35] hurting herself
[36] it's not over yet
[37] that's amazing

[09] the video

875 16 2
By boomquirk

Bakugou pulled back from the kiss just to peck you again.

He smiled, "Even?" He whispered and pulled you closer to him and stroked your head. "Maybe It's not all your fault. I am sorry for leaving you, it was just a small mistake we made." Whispering, he hugged her. "I'll be with you."

He drifted off to dreamland.

F/n woke up in Bakugou's arms. Her eyes widened and tears welled up. He had helped her. He had calmed her down. She sniffled, snuggling closer, enjoying the warmth while she could.
Thank you. I love you.

"Awake?"

She jolted and looked up into his crimson eyes. "Ye-yes...Thank you for helping me." She gave him a small smile, almost unnoticeable.

"Whatever." He mumbled, hugging her angrily. Her breath hitched. "B-Bakugou? Y-you are hugging m-me instead of the p-pillow." She meekly let out the words.

Bakugou breathed out, "it's your dumb ass I wanna hug not the pillow." He muttered sleepily in his raspy voice.

"Huh?" Very confused. Very very very confused, she was.

"It wasn't your fau- Wait what's the time!?" He said, pulling back slightly.

"It's 7 a.m. We have only have half an hour to get ready."

"Right. Fuck! I don't want to get up." He hugged her closer, causing her goggle eyes to stare at him, shocked. "Let's go n get ready."

"Okay...I-" he cut her off by kissing her forehead. "Let's make you a new hero costume too." He said and rushed to the bathroom, stripping out of his grey pants on the way.

F/n's eyes widened, she blushed profusely, seeing him in his underwear as slammed the door of the washroom. What is happening? Am in a dream? Feels too real. I like it...He kissed my forehead. She thought a beautiful smile adoring her face. But this is not a dream then why is he making my heart flutter all the time?

Soon after, she took a bath and ate breakfast which he forced down her throat. Now were they were ready to go.

"Kaachan! I have to tell you something!!" Izuku barged in the office where Bakugou and f/n were discussing about the case.

He came in and glared at the girl sitting in front of Bakugou.
"What do you want- Weird hair!? Why are you here?" He grunted, leaning back on his chair. His eyes widened, when Kirishima used his quirk and punched F/n causing her to land far away.

Bakugou's hand shot out explosions at the redhead, growling at him. "HOW DARE YOU!?"

"Kaachan, wait! You have to see this, first!"

"GET LOST BOTH OF YOU." He was about use his quirk again and explode at him but F/n manipulated it and came in between them.

"W-wait!" She cried out, tears in her eyes.

Kirishima scoffed, "stop acting like you actually care about us! About Bakugou!"

Meanwhile, Midoriya connected his phone to the projector there and played a certain video.

Bakugou looked daggers and snapped his head towards where the video was playing. F/n's eyes widened, her tears dropped as she watched the video. Her cheek, lips and arm, bled making her cry even more.

She glanced at Bakugou, he looked so broken.

In the video, f/n was making out with someone. It was yesterday, the time of the party. Someone was recording this. Then she went to Bakugou and started the drama indicating that she doesn't love Bakugou and is just using for attention. She's faking it.

It's not me...believe me.

Bakugou couldn't believe it. She was never like that, she would never do something like that. However, the truth was in front of him. She was faking it. She just needed his attention. He isn't worthy if her love anymore. The thing scared him the most was f/n not loving him anymore. He didn't say anything and walked out of the office. Didn't even gaze at her.

"Katsuki!" Her voice yelled. "Believe me please. This video-"

"Please!! F/n " Midoriya yelled but her gaze was fixated on Bakugou who walked out.

You got up from the floor, wincing at your wounds and was about to run to him, when Midoriya pulled you back, holding your arm.

"Let me go!" You cried.

"Kirishima-kun check on him, I'll take care of her."

"He'll be on the roof! Icecream, give him, and let him sleep for a while before-" Your words were cut off by him.

"I doubt any of the things are true." Kirishima scoffed.

She plopped down on the floor, again, trembling violently. It was happening again, the hyperventilating thing.

Izuku glared at her but he was kind enough to give her water, "don't hurt kaachan." He spoke, walking out.

"Midoriya Izuku," she said lowly making him halt. "You really think I can hurt him?"

"You already have done it once." He looked back at her into her teary broken eyes. "You don't remember how his father almost died because of you? You were a part of the destruction."

Tears dropped and she got up, trembling and breathing heavily.

"It's all my fault." She mumbled.

"Don't go to Kacchan's house, go to yours 'coz I am telling All might to remove your job with him."

She smiled, full of pain, but she smiled looking at him making his heart clench. "S-Sure, do it. I won't see Katsuki again...I-I- Take care, broccoli of yourself and Katsuki too and everyone . Make sure to get him lots of icecream, vanilla ones..." She genuinely smiled, the memories flashing in her mind. "...give him hugs, he'll need them for a few days... probably someone to take care of him, you can find...and make sure to give him some time alone, he is intelligent, a genius...h-h-he'll n-not love me a-anymore, then." Her breath hitched, she inhaled deeply so that she could calm herself drown. She smiled, and looked up to him, "Katsuki's birthday, last year, this was his present, Give this to him." She shuffled through her bag, handing him some papers and a key.
"You all will never have to see my disgusting self again." She grinned, shedding tears.

Her words created a doubt in Midoriya's head. Was it really her in the video? Was it all her fault for everything that happened before? Why wouldn't they get to see her again?
He watched her leaving the agency, confused.

"HAH!? How dare you show your face here again?!" Her mother yelled at her as she saw it was her who rang the bell.

"Uh- M-mum-" She uttered but was cut off by her mother, "Don't call me that."

"R-Right," She smiled, painfully and breathed out. "I know that I am adopted. I am sorry for being a burden all this time. I became a hero because you supported me. Thank you. I-I always loved you. You were like a real mom to me. So-uh Thank you and thank you to pa- Mr. (ft/n) too. I missed you. Can I hug you one last time?"

"H-huh?" Her mother was stupefied. "Yeah, I guess." She answered after a while of processing her words.

"Thank you." F/n hugged for a good one minute before letting her go. Her hug was warm like before. It felt nice hugging her again. She smiled one last time as she walked out of the doorstep, going.

The voices, voices inside her, degrading her, insulting her, kept playing in her mind like a loop. She couldn't control them, not anymore. She felt lifeless, her breathing was very slow and unsteady. She stopped at a park for a while to breathe. She wanted to meet everyone before she died.

Calming down, she went to Masaru's house and rang the bell of their big house.

"F/n-chan!?" Misuki uttered, shocked, seeing her. Dried tears painted her cheeks, she still had teary eyes. She was wearing a scarf on her neck to hide the scars, and was nervous, trembling a little because of the cold weather. She was just wearing a thin oversized light purple t-shirt and black cargo pants, that is why the cold affected her more. Her lips, cheeks had a bleeding cut.

Before f/n could say something, she slammed the door close.

She sighed, of course they wouldn't accept her. She mused and decided she would leave a note telling them she is sorry. The wouldn't listen to her any other way.

After an hour of struggling where to find pen and paper. She wrote them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.1K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
307K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
354K 13K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
316K 12.4K 70
She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the same as him. The only difference was hi...