Two Different Souls Collide (...

By bscamper

You will definitely need to read this series in order. Read the first two books first. The story of Buster... More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

A/N

1.5K 62 28
By bscamper

Hello everyone! For the next few months I'll be working on a writing project that's more related to my career before returning to the world of Blood & Bones MC. I will not be posting that here on Wattpad though.

I also have a few more details to figure out before beginning the next B&B MC book, so the time away from the project will be good so I can really think things through.

Once again thanks for all the comments of love and support plus all the votes! I read every comment and get excited when I see the votes letting me know y'all are enjoying the story as much as me.

To give you something to look forward to though, the next book our bigger focus will be Ink & Rebel. But just like in this one where Cleo and Screw were a big part too or in our first one with Gage and Cass, you'll see another couple come forward and get some attention too. I'm already excited for the twists and turns of the next adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 924 41
Next part of the MC series :)
2M 78.3K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...
410K 10.3K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...
42.9K 1.3K 11
Chase is a fucking bastard - Ainsley is a biker bitch extrordinaire. I'm Giving Up! I'm Done! I'm sick of waiting for the only man I've ever wanted...