Stop Toying With Me, Gamo-Cha...

Od EmperorSquid

A story about what would happen if an aggressive, sadistic, orange-haired delinquent, with a burning spirit t... Viac

Bio (just incase)
Seeya Later, Shorty!
Thanks, Shorty!
Your Going To The Sea, Shorty!
I'll Teach Ya How To Swim, Shorty!
Bonus Chapter 1: Rohan Does Not Dream of Demon Lord Magagamo.
Shorty, Wanna Go To The Festival?
Don't Hold Me Back, Shorty~
This Looks Kinda Like A Date, Shorty!
Let's Go Home, Shorty~
Thank you!!
Not Bad, Shorty~!
Q&A Special
Shorty!! Move!!
Wanna Help, Shorty?
Do You Have Lewd Treasures, Shorty?
Q&A Special #2
What Now, Shorty~?
Let's Do That Again, Shorty~
Bonus Chapter 2: Paisen's Dream
Wanna Deal With That, Shorty?
Look Me In The Eyes, Shorty.
You Okay, Shorty...?
Seriously, Shorty...
Shorty, I Need Your Help~
C'mon Shorty, Have Some Faith~
Shorty, Looked Kinda... Cute.
Wow Shorty, I Didn't Think You'd Ever Be This Forward~
Q&A Special #3 (Part: 1/2)
Q&A Special #3 (Part: 2/2)
Let's Make This One Official, Shorty!
Jeez, Shorty. You Look Terrible.
You Better Get Well Soon, Shorty.
You're Gonna Get Sweaty Today, Shorty!

I'll Always Be Here For You, Shorty. (Season 1 Finale)

2.2K 60 54
Od EmperorSquid

...

...

...

"I don't think this is right..." A red-faced Rohan mumbled, staring into the back of Gamo-chan.

It was a sight to behold. An orange-haired girl with a red face, and smile of Crash Bandicoot, sitting on the lap of an embarrassed short boy, who looked as if he was a demon for how red his face was.

"M-maybe, but I'm doing pretty good. You do make a comfy seat~" Gamo tried to tease, with a voice that wavered in embarrassment

Perhaps context is needed in this situation, no?

Flashback

Gamo started in complete shock at Rohan, who was still patting his legs in a metronome-like trance.

"Well...?" Rohan asked.

"Does he want me to... sit on him!?" Gamo thought to herself, completely flabbergasted.

Gamo quickly had an internal conflict within herself.

"This isn't normal! What happened to my Lewd Destroyer: Shorty!?" Gamo thought, more confused than she had ever been in her life.

"This has to be a prank..."

Gamo visibly started to make theories, which if said out loud...

"It's a trick! He wants to get back at me for teasing him! Well, it ain't gonna work!" Gamo shouted in her mind while bawling her fist.

...made her sound batshit crazy...

Gamo then dawned her sadistic face, which she only wore on special occasions, (you know weddings, Armageddon...), and started to concoct a plan. Although it did look very different due to the red blush that was spread across her face.

"I'll make you burst Shorty!" Gamo threatened Rohan with her thoughts.

Gamo quickly switched her facial expressions to match a snobby, wealthy, noble about to receive her gift. She closed her eyes and shrugged her shoulders, and put on her best 'fake humble' voice she could muster.

"Well, since your offering~" Gamo said getting up from the bench that they both sat on.

Gamo walked in front of Rohan, her body covering the sun, making Rohan appear in the shade. Rohan looked up towards Gamo's head only to see her looking over her shoulder while smiling evilly.

"Ready?" Gamo asked trying to sound unfazed, as she sat upon Rohan's...

...lap.

Where do you think she was sitting? Ya nasties...

Flashback over

Rohan's mind was in overdrive. He had learned many new things in that session alone. She was not as heavy as he remembered her to be. She had a distinct smell of oranges with a hint of citrus. And that her hair was a lot more kept with than usual.

But those observations were inconsequential to the major problem Rohan was desperately trying to prevent. Rohan hated lewd stuff, that was obvious, but unfortunately, not even he was not immune from the effects of a pretty girl sitting on your lap.

Rohan quickly pulled out his phone, which Gamo somehow didn't notice. He started scrolling through his contacts trying to find the person who gave him this idea in the first place.

"Am I doing this right!?" Rohan texted.

"Could you be more specific..? 🤨" 'Annoying Italian' texted back.

"I did what you said! I offered Gamo-chan my lap, but I don't think we're doing it right!" Rohan texted back.

"What is her nose facing your crotch or something?" 'Annoying Italian' asked.

As Rohan read the text Gamo started to adjust her position, making him freeze up, before resuming his texting.

"What!? No!? Why would her nose be there!?" Rohan frantically texted.

"Because she laying on you right? It's called a lap pillow for a reason." 'Annoying Italian' texted back confused.

Rohan looked at the text confused before realizing that Gamo should have been laying on him, not sitting on him. The vibration on Rohan's phone intensified as 'Annoying Italian' kept spamming him with messages. Rohan could only put away his phone and try and salvage this situation.

"Uhh... Gamo-chan..." Rohan mumbled while poking her shoulder.

Gamo brought out of her thoughts looked over her shoulder; staring at the flustered boy with a smug but sheepish grin of her own.

"Yes~?" She asked with a flirtatious tone.

"Um... I-I think... your supposed to lay your head on my lap. Not... sit on it..." Rohan mumbled.

As much as Gamo loved to see Rohan flustered, she would have to agree with his statement, it was getting a little awkward. Except...

"Hmm~ no I don't think I will~" Gamo teased as she started to 'adjust' herself, gaining some confidence.

Surrendering wasn't in Gamo-chan's vocabulary.

Rohan's eyes widen and started to dart from side to side in embarrassment, trying to focus on anything, besides the busty, orange-haired, Amazonian that was sitting on his lap.

"W-What do you mean no!?" Rohan asked flustered.

"I just got comfortable, so no~" Gamo responded.

"That's not your decision to make!" Rohan whisper yelled.

"Last I checked Shorty this is my reward~" Gamo responded.

Gamo was weirdly adamant to stay on Rohan's lap... weird.

Rohan started to try and move his hips and knock her off, but it only caused more friction between the two teens. The sound of skirt rubbing against pants could be heard for miles, or that's what Rohan thought.

"Gamo-chan, I'm begging you. Please get off me, or else something bad will happen." Rohan begged, his face redder than a ripe tomato.

Gamo grinned in victory, knowing that she had the little guy wrapped around her finger.

"Now I'm really curious~ Why are you so insistent on me getting off?" Gamo asked looking over her shoulder yet again.

 "Is it that... I secretly get you off~?" Gamo asked with a sultry smile.

Rohan felt as if his heart was about to burst from his chest. He could feel that he was starting to lose the battle against his 'kishibe' down south.

"Don't do this!" Rohan mentally yelled at his 'chin-chin.'

RUSTLE

The bush beside them started to move and shake. Gamo immediately jumped out of Rohan's lap thinking it was someone watching, which Rohan took the opportunity to cover his crotch area. Both teens stared at the bush in anticipation, for whoever was about to come out.

Out of the bush emerged a little black squirrel, who walked in front of the bench only to stop and stare at them for a second, as if he waiting for someone. And that someone emerged from the bush, an orange-tinted squirrel a little bigger than the first squirrel following after him. They both left shortly after to climb up a tree nearby.

Rohan and Gamo sat in silence. Gamo was unusually quiet and a little ashamed at what she did, and was worried that Rohan was quiet because he was mad at her. But in reality, Rohan was still trying to regain control over his own body.

"S-Sorry about that... I took it too far." Gamo muttered while having the face of a guilty pet.

"It's fine!" Rohan answered so fast that Gamo barely had any time to register his response.

Gamo looked at Rohan, confusion spread across her face, she was sure that the normal Rohan would not have been this forgiving. Maybe Rohan had been replaced.

"Are you alright? I thought you'd be angrier." Gamo asked with worry for Rohan's sanity.

Rohan took a deep breath, before giving a little speech. (Hah! Little...)

"Honestly I thought I'd be angrier; what with the humiliation I've endured and knowing the knowledge that we got money from using Sunomiya-san's lewd body. Or maybe I'm just so unbelievably enraged that I've come full circle." Rohan said with an eerily calm voice.

Removing his hand off of his crotch and placing them behind his head, Rohan attempted to appear more relaxed.

"Oh well. Either way I gave you your reward." Rohan said trying to appear relaxed.

Gamo stared at Rohan attempting to relax, and still felt a tinge of guilt. Also, a weird urge to touch him again. Is that normal?

"Hey... how about as a way to show sorry, you get on my lap~" Gamo said patting her thighs.

"I refu-"

"I won't make you sit on me!" Gamo said interrupting Rohan.

"Just put you head on your lap." Gamo said lifting up her skirt to show more of her legs.

Rohan audible gulped looking at her legs. He shouldn't, but the temptation...

"No! This isn't anything lewd! It's just a friend trying to help me relax!" Rohan tried to convince himself.

Rohan loudly coughed into his hand; turning his head away when he realized that he staring at his friend's legs for an uncomfortable amount of time. Rohan tried to fake a nonchalant smile as if he was in control.

"S-Sure. Just don't make it awkward." Rohan said trying to appear confident.

Rohan turned his attention back on Gamo's legs. Staring at them with a sheepish expression. The muscles on her legs and thighs looked incredibly toned but simultaneously comfortable enough to fall asleep on. They looked incredibly smooth and had a white glow to them as if you were staring at cream, given physical form.

"Are you gonna lay on em'?" Gamo asked more confused than embarrassed.

Rohan quickly realizing that he was doing an in-depth analysis on his friend's legs made an unsure expression, before staring into her orange-colored eyes.

"Uhh... Maybe..?" Rohan answered in the most awkward voice possible.

Gamo's face twisted in impatience and with the confidence that fitted her, reached over and grabbed the back of Rohan's head.

"And you dare say I shouldn't make it 'awkward'!" Gamo shouted pushing Rohan's head on her legs.

Gamo pushed with enough force that if she was slamming Rohan's head anywhere else, it may have damaged him, but since he crash-landed into some JK thighs, he remained mostly unscathed.

After crash-landing cheek-first into the thighs of his orange-haired kohai, he unconsciously began to study them. They were indeed very smooth; they were cool to the touch and very...

"Oi, what's with that face?" Gamo asked poking Rohan's cheek bringing him out of his study.

Rohan move his face to now stare into Gamo's face, which was casting a small shadow.

"I-I wasn't thinking of anything lewd!" Rohan tried to defend himself.

"I wasn't saying you were." Gamo said confused.

Rohan turned his head away in embarrassment, once again laying on his right cheek.

"R-Right! I just assumed you were going to!" Rohan muttered embarrassed.

Gamo completely forgetting the feeling of embarrassment tried to go back to her teasing routine.

"After that, I can't help but imagine what lewd things your thinking about me~! Creepy!" Gamo said pushing her finger into his cheek.

"I wouldn't think about you like that!" Rohan said adamantly.

A pang of insecurity shot through Gamo's body. But I guess she shouldn't be surprised.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised..." Gamo said with a bored tone, trying not to sound hurt.

Rohan looked up to see that she now had a bored expression. But she started sounding and looking bored out of the blue. Rohan wasn't the greatest at reading people, but he had picked up little bits and pieces of Gamo's attitude and how she reacted. He could decipher her emotions but put them into words...

"Why do you sound upset? I don't think of anybody like that. I hate that stuff." Rohan said matter-of-factly.

Gamo's expression still didn't change from the short teen's word. Rohan stared at her in confusion and decided to press on.

"Is it because it's me saying it? I figured you'd get compliments all the time." Rohan said.

Gamo's face twisted in annoyance, before resuming a spiritless look.

"Nope." Gamo said plainly.

Rohan looked at Gamo in surprise. He'd figured Gamo would be getting all types of attention.

"Really? I figured you'd get a lot of attention and confessions." Rohan said astonished.

"Or at the very least, pervs who would be after your body." Rohan said angrily, crossing his arms while laying down.

Gamo just shook her head knowing the truth that she had figured out a few years ago.

"Nope." Gamo repeated with a bit of a sad tinge in her voice.

Rohan looked at Gamo with shock but didn't comment on it. Gamo looked out in the field avoiding the boy's gaze as she started to rant.

"Boys like cute girls. Girls that are smaller than them like Hayacchi or Sakura-chan. Or girls that are meek and cute like Yoshi. But me? I'm not like that. Never been." Gamo said petting Rohan's head.

Rohan would normally get mad at her petting his head, but now wasn't the best time to lash out, he thought.

"Even when I was younger, I always looked as... unappealing as I do now."

Rohan was in shock. He had never heard Gamo talk so sincerely. He'd never seen her so... sad. She was usually so confident, never caring about what people thought about her. Hell, It was one of the many things that Rohan respected her for.

"Even when boys tried to hang out with us, they'd ignored me if I was lucky. If I wasn't... well let's just say someone looking at you as if you were thinking about killing them is a real blow to the ego." Gamo admitted.

"The last time a guy invited me out besides you was that guy after the summer festival... remember him?" Gamo asked, which Rohan nodded, remembering hiding behind a tree watching them.

"He was probably trying to get close to Yoshi, or Hayacchi. Not the first time it happened..." Gamo said remembering some previous encounters.

Rohan listened to Gamo's rant. He took in every word she spoke, trying to analyze her words as she spoke them, not stuttering nor stumbling over her words. From the way she spoke so fluently, it was obvious that these thoughts have been around for a while.

"Sometimes, I wish... that I was a bit smaller, or my face wasn't so scary. Maybe I shouldn't have went to the family gym, maybe I'd have more sex appeal..." Gamo said gloomily.

Gamo's shoulder had started to slump, as she looked over Rohan in dismay at her situation. And while it did feel good to finally speak her mind, she was still scared of how someone would react to it, especially someone so important.

"But at least I still have big boobs!" Gamo tried to joke around while grabbing herself, but unfortunately, or fortunately, Rohan was having none of that.

"Do you really think that?" Rohan asked hesitantly.

Gamo stopped groping herself, to nod in her response; desperately trying to hide the sadness that her movements exposed.

"That's... stupid." Rohan answered.

Gamo could barely register what Rohan had said. And even before she could fully grasp his words, she started to speak.

"What?" Gamo asked; the sadness in her voice replaced with anger.

Rohan didn't show any fear, even when Gamo looked down at him, her brows furrowed, and with a face as if she wanted to kill him.

"Your better than that!" Rohan finished.

Gamo still held on to some anger, but she now seemed more intrigued.

"I may be a hypocrite for saying this, but you better than that crap!" Rohan declared.

"Who cares if you not as 'cute' as your friends? You have cute moments to! And when they come they're way more impactful! They should be jealous of you in any case!" Rohan started his own rant.

"Nagatoro, Yoshi, Sakura they all may be cute, but your way prettier than all of them. You more confident, your taller, and you have incredibly nice hair and eyes. Way stronger than them, both physically and mentally." Rohan aggressively complimented.

 And... and you have way more sex appeal!" Rohan shouted as if he was in a cliché anime.

...Hold up.

Rohan realized quickly that he said something incredibly lewd. Rohan quickly turned his head hard to enough where it appeared to be a blur. He looked up to see that all sign of anger and humiliation was gone from Gamo's face and had been replaced with a giant blush, completed with her orange eyes swirling in a shocked vortex.

Rohan and Gamo stared at each other for a second; both had a blush that burned brighter than the sun. They both simultaneously turned their heads to face somewhere where they could avoid each other's gazes. It was too embarrassing to face someone after that announcement.

Rohan wanted the earth to drag him into the earth, away from this conversation and situation, but unfortunately, that's not possible. The next best option was just to stay quiet and hope that Gamo would by the grace of Kami-Sama get amnesia and forget this entire conversation entirely as if that was any more realistic.

"Oi, Shorty..." Gamo mumbled.

Rohan was afraid of how she would react to him saying something so lewd. But she reached down and started poking hard into his cheek.

"Ow! What the hell are you doing?" Rohan asked with genuine confusion.

"Don't think trying to make me feel better is an excuse to insult my friends." Gamo said switching her style to stretching Rohan's cheek.

"Ow! Stop it Gamo-chan!" Rohan begged, his cheeks being pulled to both full capacities.

"Apologize~" Gamo demanded with a sing-song tone.

"Apologize? For what!? Speaking my mind!?" Rohan asked still confused.

Rohan was not the type to apologize, especially if he didn't see where he was wrong. But Gamo's cheek stretching strength was a good convincer.

"Okay, I'm sorry!?" Rohan apologized, still confused at what he was apologizing for.

"Mean it~"

"How can I 'mean it'!?"

Eventually, Gamo released Rohan's cheeks, which he started to rub from the discomfort. Rohan looked at Gamo with furrowed brows, to which she responded with a cheeky smile.

"Last time I try and be concerned about you!" Rohan declared with an angry huff.

"We both know you always have back! Seems like your 'tsundere' façade faded for a second there!" Gamo teased smacking Rohan's shoulder.

"And stop calling me that!" Rohan said smacking away her hand.

Gamo gave a hearty chuckle at her friend's reaction, which made him turn away with a huff yet again. But he didn't feel anger from her laughing, instead, he felt relief that she was feeling, even a little better.

Mini Timeskip

They sat in silence for what should have been a peaceful moment before Gamo spoke out of the blue.

"How would that be hypocritical?" Gamo asked.

Rohan in shock gave an answer that reflected his face and tone.

"What?"

"You said it'd make you a hypocrite for telling me to not be jealous..." Gamo said looking at Rohan with worry.

"Shit. I shouldn't have said that." Rohan thought to himself, cursing his own words.

"It's not important." Rohan said.

Gamo look down at the short boy who lay on her lap, clearly unconvinced. She started to poke his cheek, over and over and over again.

POKE.

"Tell me. Now. If your upset, that's gonna make me upset." Gamo annoyingly persisted, trying to press Rohan's buttons.

"You laugh all the time when I'm upset." Rohan responded with his normal tone as if an orange-haired JK wasn't poking his cheek.

"Yeah, but this is different. Like a sad upset. And I don't like it." Gamo pushed further.

Rohan tried to ignore Gamo's shenanigans, but that only made her poke faster and harder.

"If I tell you will you leave me alone?" Rohan asked Gamo, who he expected to answer with a cheeky response.

"Yes." Gamo answered seriously, which surprised Rohan.

"Holy crap, she's serious." Rohan thought to himself with shock.

Gamo then suddenly replaced the serious face she shaped and started to gently smile.

"I hang out with you to much. I'm starting to sound as lame as you." Gamo said petting Rohan.

Rohan could tell that she was only joking and that she meant to ill will in her words.

"Guess I ain't getting out of this..."

"Yeah I have some insecurities, but don't we all?" Rohan asked rhetorically.

"I get that, but I didn't expect that from you." Gamo admitted.

"You seem like the type of guy to say 'Insecurities? What's that? Is it something lewd?'" Gamo said trying her best at mimicking Rohan's ambiguous voice which could be mistaken for a teenage, or a nasally adult.

"Haha, very funny." Rohan said unimpressed.

"Okay enough jokes. Tell me everything. It'll make you feel better." Gamo said rubbing his shoulder.

"It's really stupid. Are you sure you wanna hear?" Rohan asked half-serious.

Gamo lifted her hand off of Rohan's shoulder and laid it on her lap, beside his head.

"I'll always be here for you Shorty." Gamo answered with a warm comforting smile.

Rohan's cheeks changed into a light shade of pink as a new flavor of embarrassment had washed over his body momentarily.

"It's nothing special. I just get the struggle of hating your own face." Rohan tried to relate.

"What's wrong with your face?" Gamo asked confused.

"What isn't? People have always assumed that I was upset about something, but this just my face." Rohan ranted.

As Rohan ranted Gamo listened to his every word.

"I dunno, sometimes I wish I had a more approachable face... like Alexander..." Rohan admitted.

"Sometimes I wish I was more confident and outgoing, like Enrico..." Rohan began to speak more clearly.

"Or even just the confidence to know what I wanna be after high school, like Naoto..." Rohan finished.

Gamo could feel that Rohan's shoulder had started to slink as he started unloading his own Pandora's box.

"But I'm none of those things... I'm just an angry, short idiot who doesn't have anything of value to show for, but eight and a half shelves, full of lewd contraband that he's confiscated instead of doing actual committee work... well I guess I don't even have that now. And I also have a violent streak at the sight of lewd things... which just makes me look crazy..." Rohan realized with dread.

Gamo listened with sadness, as she heard the sadness in Rohan's voice. This was the first time seeing Rohan sound so hopeless. The only time she heard him sound so sad, was when he got kicked out of the committee, but even then his voice was mixed with an accusing rage. Here it was nothing but pure, unadulterated sadness.

"Shorty don't say that." Gamo started to consult the sad teen.

"You were right that was stupid." Gamo admitted, which slightly broke Rohan's heart.

"Because you are so much better than you think you are." Gamo said sweetly.

"Your super funny, and your incredibly sweet." Gamo said pinching Rohan's cheek.

"Me, sweet?" Rohan asked incredulously.

"Yup, the sweetest. I know for a fact that my Shorty is the nicest person ever." Gamo said, emphasizing the fact that Rohan was hers.

"What else didja say? You hated your face and height as well? Well first of all~ I rather think your face is cute~ Always frowning, like an angry kitten." Gamo tried to tease Rohan while comforting him, which he rolled his eyes in response, but a small smile did appear on his face.

"And want to know a secret~?" Gamo asked.

Gamo leaned down towards Rohan's face. Her mouth was inches away from his ear, which gave him goosebumps.

"I think short guys are really attractive~" Gamo whispered in Rohan's ear.

Rohan had to stop himself from lifting his head off of her lap and knocking her in the nose. He instead tried to bury himself deeper in her thighs trying to escape.

"Alright, that's enough!" Rohan hissed embarrassed. From the way he reacted, the fake cat ears on his head could have been mistaken for real, from his cat-like reaction.

"Why are shooing me~? I'm just complimenting you~ And I say your super cute~" Gamo said petting his head.

"I am not cute! And don't compliment me! That's gross!" Rohan said defensively.

Rohan was never good at receiving affection well. (The lack of a father figure.) Gamo pulled her hand away from Rohan's head at that comment, which made his face shift to a display of sadness for a second. He quickly went back to his normal irritated face, with a big blush covering it, silently hoping that his orange-haired kohai didn't notice, but alas she did.

"I know you like it when I call you cute~" Gamo teased.

Rohan's face fixed into a more of an angrier expression at her accusation.

"Is this your attempt at trying to comfort me, because it's not..." Rohan started to say but stopped as a red blush covered his face. 

He started to hide his face in his hands as if he was hiding something, but Gamo wasn't going to let him get away with it.

"What~? It not what~? Making you feel all tingly and good~" Gamo teased.

"Context, please!" Rohan shouted, his hands muffling the words.

Gamo simply laughed at the short teen's embarrassment, but it wasn't her normal cackle that was comparable to a hyena. It was more playful and lighthearted. Gamo once again placed her hand on Rohan's head, petting in between the fake cat ears that rested on his head.

"You feeling better?" Gamo asked with a raised brow.

With a huff, he gave his answer, which because of his pride, made it seem like he was pulling teeth.

"A little..." Rohan mumbled.

"Just like you~" Gamo toyed.

"Just had to ruin the moment didn't you?" Rohan said sarcastically.

"Oh~ was that sarcasm I heard? Seems like Shorty learned how to have fun!" Gamo laughed.

"I do have fun." Rohan insisted.

"Oh really~? How~?" Gamo challenged.

Rohan swiftly looked up to stare into Gamo's orange eyes, and with a serious voice responded with...

"I hang out with you." Rohan said not missing a beat.

Gamo's face flashed a scarlet red mixed with shock as she was completely caught off guard from his comment. Rohan didn't laugh or gloat, he simply smiled evilly and returned to laying on his thigh pillow in victory. Gamo quickly composed herself, with a quick cough into her hand.

"Haha~ You got me Shorty! Not bad~" Gamo praised with a smile.

Rohan continued to smile smugly as if he was the king of the world. But Gamo...

"But your still now where near my level~" Gamo whispered in Rohan's ear, before biting it.

...brought him back down.

Rohan's went wide as his soul nearly jumped out of his backdoor. Rohan shook his head, making Gamo release her assault on his ear. Rohan raised off of Gamo's lap, grabbing the ear that was bitten, before looking back at Gamo with an angry blush.

"Pervert..." Rohan grumbled bitterly mixed with embarrassment.

"All's fair in love and war~" Gamo said crossing legs, that surprisingly weren't asleep.

Interrupting the two young teen's conversation, the intercom that hung near the bench beeped, indicating that it was about to make an announcement.

"The live concert will be starting at 4PM. At the auditorium." It announced.

"Oh yeah, there supposed to be some live concert." Gamo realized.

Gamo started looking at Rohan, with an expecting look, as if she was waiting for him to say something. Exhaling loudly Rohan knew what she wanted.

"You wanna go to the concert? Gamo-chan?" Rohan asked.

Gamo gave a smirk of victory, similar to the one Rohan did before, but she actually showed off her white teeth. Hopping off the bench and dusting herself off, Gamo held out her hand to Rohan. The short teen looked at her hand and grabbed it pulling himself off of the bench.

"Hell yeah, Shorty~!" Gamo cheered, as she started to pull Rohan in the direction of the auditorium.

"Quit pulling!" Rohan's voice could be heard in the distance.

The two teen's figures started to disappear in the distance, both hand-in-hand running towards the auditorium. As they ran off to the auditorium, the imaginary camera panned over to view the black and orange squirrels from before. They were seen cuddling and nuzzling into each other fur, was it to stay warm or maybe a sign of love? I wonder what they could represent...

Epilogue:

As the two teens ran off into the distance, and the squirrels cuddled in the tree. A dark figure had emerged from behind the tree, but interestingly enough it didn't scare the squirrels. The figure held a phone in his hand; the most recent app: Camera.

"Kekeke~ That was quite cute~ Even for someone like Gamo and Rohan-tan~" The figure muttered as he switched to the photo app; swiping through the photos he had taken. Rohan laying on Gamo, Gamo getting close enough to where it looked like a hug, even Gamo biting Rohan. He stopped when he landed on the crown jewel. A picture of them running away, hand-holding.

"How lewd~" The figure thought to himself, looking at the two holding hands.

He then clicked out the photo app, switching to the call app, and made a call. Caller ID: Yosh.

DURURU...

DURURU...

DURURU...

"Rico? Where did you go, I lost you!" The voice on the other line responded; the voice had belonged to the dog-face adlib known as Yoshi. And since that was Yoshi, that means that the figure was none other than Enrico Minami.

"Where did I go? I'll explain in due time, all I have to say is that I'm glad you picked up the phone..." Enrico started speaking more.

"Why...?" Yoshi asked, her voice slightly changing from the connection.

Putting on the smuggest smile in existence, the Italian figure proclaimed to his friends and the heavens.

"Because, I fucking called it~!"

👑🦑
Hello, thanks for reading. We fucking did it bitches, and bros, and non-binary hoes. We made it to the end of season one for "Stop Toying With Me, Gamo-Chan!". It's been a helluva ride, hasn't it? Welp, there's only one thing to do now. Work on season two of course! Well... after writing a bit more of "Please Don't Toy With, Yoshi!" and hopefully finally starting Sakura's story. I also want to thank you all for 40K reads and 1K votes! I can't thank you all enough for this, I feel so humbled and honored. (Sounds corny I know, but shush!) And we need to celebrate! So before season two starts, I ask a question for you all. What do you want to see for the celebration of the end of S1?

Would you rather see...

The main cast return to the stage to answer some of your most burning questions..?

Or...

A glimpse into the future..?

Or just vote both! Fuck it! Live a little! Remember to read "Please Don't Toy With, Yoshi!" if you want to see our adorably shy adlib be toyed with by an arrogant Italian. But on that note, I'm outta here! Until next time. Peace out!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

575K 17.6K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
1.2K 76 19
Akaashi Keiji, a Junior University student with lots of problems, finally finds someone whom he will soon fall in love with. Someone that loves him m...
6.4K 131 17
The adventures of Y/n. (Request open) mainly CRACK fics. We OD with Sanzu but Kakucho always saves us. Crack 💊 angst 😬 fluff🦋 smut 💋 Tease (sl...
121 0 13
One shots, character x OC or reader. small scenarios, headcanons, etc about anime boys....mostly about Bakugou- and PJO or HOO characters **Warning*...