17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

25》Propose Love

331 23 3
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Weeks has passed and everything going well like usual. Normal day with people they loves are always be a best time together.

Tzuyu going travel again to Rome but this time, with Mingyu. Its surprising them to know a solo traveller will take another person to travel together. But they trusted Mingyu, they know he can take care of Tzuyu well.

Vernon as a lawyer, become more busy these day but still trying to make a time to spend his day with them. Sometimes he would came to Wonwoo's company, but he didnt met Wonwoo at all. He came just to see Dahyun and asked her to lunch with him or drive her home; as a friend.

Hoshi have been training Sunghoon well on dance and keep watching that guy practicing on ice to improve his ski-ballet.

Momo also help Sunghoon to put him into some dancing competition so people can recognize his talent more.

Seulgi decided to live with Jimin at Busan, so she move her workplace to Busan's Hospital; but she would always came to Seoul to visit her parents.

Nikki have been a active boy, he was often involved in sports and attend music class so he can play guitar and piano. Wonwoo or Mina didnt push him about it, its Nikki willing himself to get more active in those flows.

About Kyulkyung, they have heard that she and Jinho finally back to China and lives there for good. They might wont came back to South Korea often.

About Jaehyuk, Mina refuse to meet him again but she just wishing both of them can live happy without putting their past story to the future. She dont want a hate surrounding her heart to Jaehyuk.

Minhyun, a guy she met for three days, are finally get married with Naeun and they both had invited her and Wonwoo to attend their wedding. It was beautiful, their theme was simple yet it was a memoriable for Minhyun and Naeun.

Joshua, he's not often contacting Mina, but they had good relationship as closet friends. And Lia, she's safed gave birth to a baby girl and the baby was pretty like her parents. Joshua named their daughter; Hong Violet.

Day by day, WJEON company getting busier and his schedule getting tighter. Although their relationship is just fine, they dont have much lunch these days.

But Mina didnt complain, she understand his position as boss and she would sacrificed her time to give Nikki more attention and let Wonwoo do his job.

Until they didnt realise, its been one year Mina have been working with him and be a babysitter for Nikki.

His parents loves Mina so much, she didnt realise when but they treated her so nice.

But she sometimes keep thinking, about their relationship.

And his parents keep asking her if she and Wonwoo have been discussed of when will they get married for real.

But Mina cant give a clear answer.

Only Wonwoo had the answer.

●●●●●●

*knock knock*

He raise his head when a door open reveals Mina.

"Won, I wanted to ask your permission."

Wonwoo put down his pen and let her continue as soon she standing infront of his desk.

"I wanted to go cemetry, to visit my father's grave. Today is his birthday."

He look at his calender on his laptop, it was Wednesday and already past New Years.

"I thought your father's grave at Japan?"

Mina grin and shake her head.

"The cemetry land at Japan are so much expensives and we cant afford much money to pay it. So we let our father's corpse move here. After few months then, I brought Sunghoon to live here."

Wonwoo nodded his head before suddenly he stand up. He then clear his desk a little make Mina confuse.

"Why are you standing up?"

He look at her and raise his brows.

"You said you gonna go to cemetry, right?"

"Y-yeah but I asked your permission to go alone."

He shake his head and snatch his car key.

"A'ah, Im going with you. I wanted to visit him too."

Her eyes widen as she didny believe him.

"I-I thought you still had lots of work."

Wonwoo glance at his desk and shrug his shoulder before pull her hand to intertwine with his.

"Work can wait, but for you: I'm always free."

Mina roll her eyes and walk first before him. He chuckling behind her and chase Mina until they get inside his car.

He drives to flower shop first so Mina can buy a bouquets of flower to put it on beside her father's grave. Its dissapointed that Sunghoon cant join her, because he had competition today and will visit cemetry on evening.

She bought a bouquets of lilies, a white flower that be a symbol of peace and heaven. Her father onced told her that it was their mother's favourite flower. And lilies are always be their flower of their family; until now and forever.

Mina onced told Wonwoo about that story, and sometimes when they on dated, Wonwoo will bring a lilies for her.

As soon they arrive at cemetry, a sun wasn't hot much to make them feel hot. The weather just nice and the cloud seems fine to visit the cemetry.

Wonwoo hold Mina hand to pave the way where she told him where her father's grave was placed.

It was just under the tree. A perfect spot to shelter from the heat.

She carefully putted the bouquets of flower she bought beside the grave before she sit infront of the name of her father; Myoui Akira. A name that never faded from her heart. A man that always be a hero to her and Sunghoon. A person who protected them until his last breath.

There is no reason she would forget the tine where their father told them to hide inside store room to save themself. And the same time he get stabbed by thieves.

As soon her hand touched his grave, her palms feel the warm of the wind.

Its like there is spirit greets her existence there.

"Hello, papa."

She take a deep breath, there is barrier started to build on her throat and it would make her hard to speak.

"Happy birthday, papa. Its me, your daughter. I come to visit you, again."

Mina grin and try to hold her tears. Her other hand trembling to pull Wonwoo sit beside her. He politely bow his head to Akira's grave.

"I'm here with someone, a guy that you dont have chance to meet."

Wonwoo crossed his hand around Mina arm, trying to strength her from not crying so hard.

She beam and cares her father's name.

"Papa, I will get marry with him one day. But you're not gonna be there, to walk with me and you will never able to see me had my own family on future."

Mina look down and try to her side face with her hairs so Wonwoo wont clearly see her red face.

"If I was brave enough that time....y-you would'nt die that time. I might have chance to save you."

"Hey, dont say that."

He pull her body lean to his shoulder. Mina close her face with her both palms and silently crying as Wonwoo can hear she sniffing.

"Your father had make a good job as a father. He raised you and Sunghoon so well, he protected both of you until his time to go."

Wonwoo cares her arm and closer his face to her ears.

"Look until now, he must be proud of you because you and Sunghoon grown up as what you wanted to be. He must be smiling to you now; he have done a good responsible as a father of two childrens."

"I dont have chance to say sorry to him. We onced argued before that night happend."

"Hey, look at me."

Wonwoo whispered and make their face closed towards each other. She sniffing again but she didnt cried so hard like she was ago.

He swipe her hairs from covering her face and cares her cheeks softly.

He started to whisper again.

"I lost my half of wings in my lifes. And I could never fly again without Wonhyuk. He left me forever and I knew he wont come back home; to me. But he left me a little devil."

Wonwoo scoffs lightly and stares at her eyes. The gaze she felt was warm and melt her heart.

"He left me with a little devil that messed my daily lifes but I never onced left Nikki alone. Because he is resembles Wonhyuk so much; like father like son. And I promised Soonyoung to protect her son like my owns."

His whispered become more unclear to hear but she heard everything.

Her eyes wanted to teary again.

"So whatever matters happend, let it go. Four years he left me, and I'm accepting the fate that Wonhyuk already die. His death may a scars to me, but memories with him will always kept inside my mind. So for you,"

Wonwoo bring his finger to poke her chest, straight on her heart.

"Accept the fate that your father died when he was protecting you and Sunghoon. His sacrificed is what worth you need to appreciate inside your heart. His loves for both of you wont fade forever until now you can feel it."

"I miss him."

He smiles and bring her inside his embrace.

"I miss Wonhyuk too. But we can always visit your father, mother, Wonhyuk and Soonyoung anytime we wanted."

Wonwoo then broke the hug and rest his hand on Akira's grave.

"Hello, uncle. My name is Jeon Wonwoo."

Mina watching what he talking and listen every words he blurted out.

"Mina have been a good secertary to me and a kind babysitter to my niece, Jeon Nikki. She had a nice personality and beautiful person. Everything about her, make me falls in love with her. So that's why,"

He take a deep breath and quite for a while make Mina wonder what would he say.

"I wanted your bless to marry your daughter. May I replace your responsible to take care of her, make her happy and protect her?"

She was stunned to hear that. It was surprising to her hear and she was completely speechless.

"Will you approve Mina to be my wife?"

"Won..."

His eyes met her, he was grinning until his lips widen to a warm smile.

Wonwoo then stand up and help her to get up from her place. He hold her hands and cares it as wind started to breeze the cemetry.

"Can you feel the wind?"

Mina nodded her head.

"It means, your father agree for me to marry his daughter."

"Thank for accepting a woman like me. I'm not perfect, Wonwoo."

He softly laughed before pull her closer to him.

"I didnt say I wanted you to be perfect. You dont have to be a person who cant make you comfortable, be who you are; that's all I wanted. I want to marry Mina who always stay beside me, support me and lighten my days."

Mina giggles and hold his chest. She then peck his nose and lean more closer as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"And I want to marry Wonwoo who always annoyed me, make me laugh and make me feel safe."

He then stick their forehead together and stare at her eyes.

He then whisper.

"That's why I love you so much."

●●●●●●

The evening come and the skies are about to get darken. But Wonwoo refuse to send Mina home after dinner together.

Instead, he bring her to one place that she cant guess where he will bring her.

All she see, a road that lead her to highway until she see the sea. But on her counted mind, a place that he will bring her will not too far from his company. But might little far from her apartment.

She's begin to wonder, where he will bring her to place that near his company but far from her home.

"Stop lingering your mind about something nonsense, I wont bring you to a stupid place."

Mina quickly facing him who was focus driving.

"Who knows; a guy name Wonwoo might had something bad inside his mind and trying to kidnap me."

He frown his half face and tilt his head.

"Why would I kidnap you?"

"Yeah, you kidnapped me and bring to a secret place so you can kill me and sell my organs to overseas."

His face palmed and shake his head in disbeliefe.

"You better stop watching those kind of stupid movies, Mina. I've told you to not joined Momo and Tzuyu watching movie on midnight."

She cares her chin and pinch her eyes to him.

"But some of movies are based on true story."

Wonwoo snap his forehead and shake his head. He sometimes wonder what inside her mind, a mature woman can thinking nonsense things like that.

Its make him sometimes found her weird like Mingyu. No wonder they are cousins.

Both looks matured but at same time can be weird.

As she feels that he driving more longer, she decided to take a nap. And Wonwoo notice her as she lean her head on window. He scoffs and shake his head again.

"You gonna love this."

●●●●●

"Mina, wake up."

As she feels someone tap her shoulder, she open her eyes but she see nothing; but dark.

All she can feel that her eyes were blind folded with black napkin.

"I cant see!"

She wanted to remove the napkin but Wonwoo hold her wrist.

"Okay, since you're awake now, I wanted to show you something. I will lead you."

"Better dont take me to somewhere dark, Im scared right now."

He chuckles before get out from his car and round to open her door. As soon the door open, Mina wonder her hands to find his hand.

Wonwoo catch her hands and hold it to help her get out from his car.

After that, he pave her the way to where he bring her. She keep listening to what he tell her to step infront.

"Dont let my hands go, Jeon Wonwoo."

"I wont, trust me."

"How can I trusted you?! I'm started to doubting you might lead me to kill me!"

"Gosh, this lady really need to stop watching psycho movies."

She keep walking until she felt surround her wasn't at outside. Its like she was inside one rooftop where it make her little shiver and her feet was steeping on something hard.

It makes her wonder, if she on the stage or maybe inside a cottage.

"You ready?"

"Im more to scared."

Wonwoo laughed when she grip his hands too tight and couldnt let him go far from her.

So he bring her closer to him and lean his face to her ear.

"You can take off it now."

Mina slowly took the blind fold off from her eyes. She have to pinch her eyes and blinking multiple times as the bright disturb her sight eyes.

As soon her eyes getting clear, a view surprise her.

Her eyes widen and a little gasp coming out from her mouth. She couldnt believe what she just saw and where they were now.

"Wonwoo, where are we?!"

He laughes and rest his hand around her waist to bring her lean on his shoulder.

"Welcome to our future house!"

Mina close her mouth as her eyes wondering surround them. The buikding was built just like what she wanted, simple yet comfortable.

Her eyes then caught a scenery outside window.

So she walks towards the window and her eyes widen more.

"T-the beach... this house are just infront of beach...."

Mina can feel tbe sound of waves and a hand wrapping her waist from behind. There is chin rest on her shoulder make her feel a breath on her ear.

"Like your dream, a home that built near with beach and simple yet comfortable to live."

She turn her face to him.

"So this is the reason why you are so busy these days. You planned this house?"

Wonwoo grin and nodded his head.

"I have been planning this since before Seulgi's wedding."

"So it was two months ago?!"

She gasp make Wonwoo laughing again. He then turn her body around so he can pull her into his arms. Her head was raised to look at him and he sway a little their body to move like dancing.

Wonwoo bring his one hand to stroke her hairs.

"I do this for me, you, Nikki and for us. I want us to live like a true family until we had our own child."

Mina started to get teary but she dont want to waste another tears again. She raise her hands to hold his face. She can feel her fingers touched his ears, cheeks, nose and his jaws.

Looking at his eyes that show her reflection make him like a mirror to her.

She pull his head to get closer to her face so she can stare his eyes more.

There is mole under his eyes that not everyone often can see but she can when their face closer.

"Thank you, Wonwoo."

Then he feel a warm on his lips. Its not often she will unite their lips together, it always him. But this time, he appreciated her action.

Wonwoo tilt his head and hold her head as soon Mina link her hands around his neck.

Its so deep and passionate, there is flames of love inside them that burn their soul. A skies that getting more dark, aren't the reason they have to stop.

But oxygen force them to stop their action.

"Marry me."

He whisper and how many times she have to hear it again. But she cant get bored about that, because her answer will stay same.

"You have been asking a same thing, Wonwoo.

Wonwoo shake his head and stick their head together.

He whisper again.

"I wanted as soon as possible."

She can feel something shiny on between them. As soon she look down, she gasp again.

There is a ring approach that make her surprise.

"Won,"

"I should propose you in proper way, so here I am."

He then kneel down make a tears started to appear on her eyes.

"Myoui Mina, this has been many times I asked you a same question, but; Will you marry me?"

Although his way aren't romantic much but she appreciate. For her, its enough. Its more than she hoped.

Everything happend to them now are like a dream to her.

"Its always will be a 'yes', Jeon Wonwoo."

He grins and slip the ring through her finger until he cares it softly. Wonwoo stand up back and pull her closer.

"Im sorry its not good as you expected."

Mina quickly shake her head and hold his face.

"Its more than good, Wonwoo. You proposed me inside our future house, with sounds of wave, just two of us and with this simple ring; is enough for me. I dont want more from you, because all I wanted is this,"

She poke his chest just like how he does afternoon ago.

Her fingers tap his chest.

"I wanted you love me until our last breath, I wanted your eyes that always staring me, I wanted your nose that always breathing for me, I wanted your cheeks that always soft for me; and I wanted your lips that always kiss me."

She then show her finger that had ring on it.

"And I wanted this simple ring as a symbol our loves made between of us."

Mina then stick their forehead together.

"Just two of us, perfect."

Wonwoo widen his lips and couldnt hold himself again, he unite their lips again.

None of them refuse to stop, because they were so happy today.

On her father's birthday, he showed her their future house

And on her father's birthday, he proposed her again in proper way.

As soon they pulled away, he didnt let her go from his arms but his head turn aside.

"I'm gonna get married, god!!"

He shouted to where the window are open and the sounds of waves getting stronger.

Mina laughed and hitted his chest lightly.

"Yah, no one gonna hear you."

She keep laughing until Wonwoo chuckles too.

"Who cares, as long you gonna be my wife, senorita."

Mina grins and pinch his nose before they stick their forehead again. It was relieve he finally proposed her.

Now he dont have to worry about their future, he already proposed her and he already built her dream house. Its enough for everything.

As long she happy, then his job is perfect.

Wonwoo and Mina had nothing more to ask from god, they just wanted their wedding going well and their marriege life will always blessful until Nikki and their soon childrens grown up.

Their love are strong than anyone think.

There is nothing to scared, because she's finally his and he finally her's.

Its better than enough.

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
15.4K 926 44
In his world, all look at him as strict, stone, cold and ace lawyer. They wont dare to make any mistakes on their works. As times goes by there is ma...
51.4K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...