๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 129

3.2K 127 1K
By g_r_a_s

"you know what needs to be done."

"...yes."

"and you know of the tasks you were handed, yes?"

"yes."

"how is it coming along?"

"just fine. no one suspects a thing."

"good good."

that chilling voice made their spine chill. they felt like a puppet. completely under their control.

if they could cut the strings they could.

but then that'd ruin the play.

and the play is their life.

"look at yourself. in a mirror perhaps."

reluctantly, they turned to a mirror. it reflected back to them, despite their wishes. they didn't wanna see themselves. they were too ashamed.

"you are the creator of this. you are at fault for what's to come. you pay for your own sins. you are disgusting."

tears pooled into their eyes the longer they stared at themselves. the way the u.a uniform fit them was like it was meant to be made them sick to their stomach. their room was made to perfection with deep meaning behind it.

they loved decorating their room.

"yes, i understand." they finally spoke into the phone.

"good. now keep flying under the radar. the date is almost to come."

their eyes shifted to a calendar nearby. the previous days were x offed but there was one day that was circled in red marker, obviously with deep importance.

"yes sir."

the day.

saturday.

the wedding.

---

your eyes slowly started to creep open. the sight above you was blurry, but you were able to make out a bright light shining down on you.

beep beep beep beep beep

that made you jolt up.

you hated that sound.

"woah- she's awake." you heard someone announce followed by numerous approaching footsteps. you weren't even worried about all that. you were focused on figuring out where the hell you were and what happened.

you were in u.a's infirmary.

'oh yeah..' you caught your breath finally. 'i remember now.' you looked down at your still gloved hands.

"rai, how are you feeling?" you turned your attention to half of your teachers that were standing near your bedside. you looked behind them to see the other half along with all might tending to izuku who was already awake with a bandage on his head.

"confused.." you dragged out before touching your head. "with a headache."

"more painkillers." aizawa ordered present mic. he went off to fulfill his request while aizawa looked back at you. "do you remember what happened?"

you remembered very clearly. "yeah. but no one's hurt right?"

to that, the teachers shook their heads. "while aizawa, all might, and midnight ran off to you two, we stood back and guided the rest of your class back to the classroom. no one but you and midoriya faced casualties." ectoplasm explained.

that made you sigh a breath of relief. "i'm glad. is izuku okay?" you grimaced when remembering the many times he was tossed across the room.

"he's doing just fine." aizawa urgently answered. "we need to talk about what happened. first this happens to midoriya during our joint training, now you. what's going on with you two?"

"wish i knew." you shrugged.

"it's odd how you two posses the same power." present mic said while handing you a bottle of painkillers. "do you have the same quirks?"

"nope." you popped two pills in your mouth.

"you're being very laidback about a topic so serious rai." aizawa narrowed his eyes at you.

"sorry. i just don't wanna think about it right now." you admitted. "mainly because i don't even know why it happens."

maybe they trusted you with your answer, or they just knew they weren't gonna get anything else out of you, but the teachers let it go. you weren't lying at all even. you didn't know why it was happening and you definitely didn't wanna think about. but the thought of it made you think about your dad for some reason.

and then your heart dropped.

"what time is it?!" you frantically asked.

ectoplasm looked behind him for a moment before answering mid turn back to you. "3:18 p.m. after school hours."

his answer made you sigh a breath of relief again. though you didn't wanna do it, you did tell your dad you'd go to the house to discuss whatever bullshit needs to be discussed about this bullshit wedding. "am i free to leave?" you asked.

"does anything else hurt?"

you shook your head in response and for a moment the teachers just looked at each before nodding to you and walking away. the room was cold and pure white. you honestly felt like you were trapped in a small space which was weird because you didn't feel like you had claustrophobia. but you were getting lost in your own mind. you had to focus. turning your head to the left, you were met with izuku who was still talking to all might. he was the only one in the room, so you assumed they were talking about one for all and what had happened back there. you didn't wanna stick around for that, so you just stood up from the bed and got ready to leave. the sound of the loud annoying paper on the uncomfortable beds rustling caught izuku and all might's attention. they both looked and were shocked to see you moving so freely.

"young rai?" that voice made you look at the two males who's attentions were totally on you. "how are you feeling? our apologies. we didn't hear you wake up."

"just fine. i have someplace to be though." you dusted off your hero costume. it was pure black at this point. those tendrils really seem to drain your power more than anything you've ever seen.

"where?" izuku quickly stood up, alarming all might who warned him to be careful. "let me go with you."

"it's fine i need to-" you stopped when actually hearing his words. you did hear them at first, but then you heard them. izuku doesn't like when you go to your dad's house alone. though you don't have to tell him, you didn't wanna lie and break the trust you two have built up. izuku being with you through that hellish experience that's to come will maybe ease you a bit, so you looked at him and nodded. "yeah. come with me."

izuku nodded, not even asking where he was now going. the sight of you two getting ready to leave had all might confused. "wait- kids. you just woke up from a terrible experience. do you think it's okay to be up and about so soon and carefree?"

"we've been through a camp that was infiltrated by villains and we had a test the day we came back from school." you reminded all might while izuku was already out the door. you were halfway out before you turned to your teacher and smiled in reassurance. "we'll be alright."

---

"so where are we really going?" izuku asked. the two of you were walking at normal pace just passing a small convenience store. it was slightly cold outside as it was near the end of december, but not completely freezing to need a coat. you were wearing izuku's light blue jacket with black sweatpants while he had a plain black one on with gray sweatpants, each of you wearing your iconic plain colored sneakers as well.

"my dads house." your answer in a dreadful tone made izuku purse his lips. "that stupid wedding is soon and i'm somehow emiko's maid of honor."

"yikes." izuku cringed. "you seemed urgent to get here though. do you wanna be apart of the wedding?"

"i'd rather draw twenty five in uno." you rolled your eyes. "but i told my dad id be here today after school, and id like to get this i over with."

izuku enjoyed walks with you. izuku enjoyed anything with you, even if you were complaining the entire time. though, he was grateful for one thing after finding out the truth. "thanks for letting me come with you, even though you didn't have to tell me."

that's when you looked at him for a moment before smiling small. it was the least you could do since all you were doing was complaining. "if we don't have trust, then we have nothing, right?"

that was something izuku could get behind. he smiled and nodded before grabbing your slightly cold hand and locking it with his. he brought it up to his lips and set his soft, warm lips on them. that made you close distance between you two as he stuffed your locked hands into the pocket of his sweater. no words were said after that as you two continued to walk to your house. everything that was said was said and nothing more was needed. all that was lingering between the two of you was the dread and irritation of your upcoming meeting.

minutes later

"short and quick short and quick." you kept repeating. was it towards you or izuku? that made you shrug. maybe it was to you both as you walked through your abnormally large house. it's honestly too big, and not in the way of a spoiled brat. it was just genuinely too big for just two people. maybe your dad just wanted to flaunt his money or something.

"calm down y/n." izuku said. "it's gonna be okay."

"doesn't mean it's going to be enjoyable."

he couldn't disagree with that one, so he just kept his mouth shut. any conversation longer than that would've had to been cut short since you two found yourselves outside of your living room quicker than you would've liked. maybe you could just turn around-

"oh y/n!" emiko was soon waving you over. "over here my love!"

"well there goes that name.." izuku sighed in annoyance. you both walked hand in hand to where your dad, emiko, riku, and a couple other people were standing. there was a lot of talking, food getting portioned out along with drinks.

"hey, we're here." you said nonchalant. you were fed up enough with your dad, emiko, and riku, but all these other people can go somewhere. this only proves that you're still the cold person you were before you warmed up to class 1-a and they warmed up to you and brought out the best in you.

you hated meeting new people.

"daughter, you're here." your dad refused to make eye contact with you. "glad you could make it."

'don't lie to yourself.' izuku resisted the urge to roll his eyes. he was already ready to go home, and now he has to spend time with back stabbing snakes. not his forte. he looked around for a moment before he saw riku making his way to the front of the crowd with a full plate full of food, making him dread this even more. 'don't know why i was praying he wouldn't be here. of course he'd be here izuku.'

"y/nnnnnn!" you heard the annoying voice of riku.

"hey yeah yeah where'd you get that?" you pointed at the plate of food.

"over there!" riku pointed behind him. "but i'm happy you're here! i get to spend time with you!"

"we'll be making our way over here." you dismissed him as you gripped izuku's hand tight. you started weaving through the crowd with izuku trailing behind you like a little kid would be with their mom in a crowded place. for a moment izuku looked to the side to meet riku's eyes. time seemed to pass in slow motion as riku's eyes shine with a red hue full of hatred.

so in retaliation, izuku's eyes unknowingly shone a green hue full of irritation, making riku's red immediately disappear in shock.

'i didn't know he could do that..' riku kept his eyes on izuku's back.

"yay food." you did a little dance once reaching the tables full of food, deserts and drinks. "what do you want?"

"i want out of here that's what i want." izuku looked at the eye peeling food. there was a nice assortment, and it did make his mouth water if he was being completely honest.

"it's only for a little and then we're out of here alright?" you picked up a cupcake. "we can do whatever you like when we get back to the dorms. my treat for dragging you here."

to that, izuku smirked. "anything?" a treat is a treat in his eyes.

your treat.

you lightly pressed the tip of your cupcake to his nose, leaving a small dot of frosting on it that made you laugh. "don't get too ahead of yourself pretty boy." izuku was cross eyed as he tried to look at the dot of frosting on his nose. you grabbed it with your finger and licked it away, making him grab a finger of the frosting on your cupcake so he could get back at you.

"what's up with you?" emiko raised a brow at her son. she followed his gaze to where you and izuku were clearly flirting at the food tables then back at her son who was watching with jealousy. it seemed izuku didn't care about the amount of people who could possibly be watching since his hands were carelessly on your hips.

"that was supposed to be me." riku dropped the tray. it was already empty, so no one cared when it fell to the floor and made a loud sound.

"and it will be you. let's start this preparation." emiko waved over your dad and gave him the signal.

the sound of a spoon tapping against a glass cup cut you and izuku's flirting short. with annoyance you both looked over to your dad who was the source of the sound. "we thank everyone for coming. let's start."

everyone grabbed a comfortable spot while your dad and emiko stood at the front of the room. you and izuku stood in the back of the crowd where you could still see everything that was going on. but you were quick to go on your phone, leaving just izuku to look around at his surroundings. he caught sight of riku standing near you two in the back. he was obviously looking at you but once he met izuku's eyes, they narrowed. to this, izuku just smirked and slapped your bottom before grabbing it. you had no reaction as you typed away on your phone, but izuku was enjoying every second he watched riku shake in anger.

"i love each and every one of you, but there's one girl here i love even more." emiko's fake tone made you fake gag, catching a laugh from izuku. "she's my maid of honor and my future daughter in law. y/n, please come up."

the crowd faced you and clapped, giving you the unwanted spotlight. usually you liked when all eyes were on you because you were nothing short of a badass on the battlefield. but this is the opposite of what you liked. anything in this house was the opposite of what you liked.

and emiko was the epitome of what you hated.

but you couldn't show that, so you just walked up to her and your dad with a blank look. good thing everyone knew of your closed off side, not your hidden out there side. you felt like a jekyll and hyde honestly.

"i'm glad." you gave a tiny smile to emiko. just for moment while your dad was giving his small speech about his best man, emiko gave you a sharp warning look, making you roll your eyes.

"so with that said, riku, please come up here." your dad finished, making you snap your head to behind you where riku was happily trotting up to take his position as the best man.

"wait what?" you looked at your dad. "he's your best man?"

"yep!" riku said happily as he took your arm in his. "we get to walk down the aisle together! it's good practice for when you know, the next time it'll be when we get married!"

while the crowd gave 'awws' and coos, you just stood there disgusted. "that's my worse nightmare.." you whispered before looking at izuku. his face was completely blank, but you could tell he was nothing less of pissed as he kept his eyes on yours and riku's locked arms.

"don't try pulling away sweetheart." emiko whispered whilst putting a hand on your shoulder and gripping it tight as a warning.

"and if i did?" you retaliated.

"well..you can just see for yourself." emiko smiled. just then, your dad turned around to grab something and that's when your stomach literally dropped when the entire rest of the people in your house looked at you with a red hue in their eyes. you had almost lost your footing.

'i'm gonna be sick..' you gulped. for some reason izuku had flashed into your mind just then, so you looked at him to check up on him.

and you felt like bursting into tears.

one of the 'bridesmaids' had a knife to his throat. she stared at you with a deadly smirk and warning red eyes. izuku just looked helpless as he stared at you pleadingly. "aww, what a shame." emiko whispered to you. no sort of empathy was inside her as she looked at the love of your life that also looked like he was gonna cry. "you don't want anything bad to happen to him, now do you?"

"i'm sorry." you mouthed to izuku.

"not your fault." he mouthed back.

it was your fault though, so while your dad and emiko got their bridesmaids and whatever settled, you and izuku didn't break eye contact once. that same woman stood by him at all times until she was called up. it was like she was daring you to do something to catch your dads attention. one wrong move and izuku would be finished.

"so first we walk down together!" riku dragged you down the carpet that was rolled down to impersonate the aisle.

"what a cute couple." one of the groomsmen commented.

"oh we're not a thing." you immediately shut that down.

"not yet!" riku said.

"not ever..." you whispered.

"y/n," you and riku turned around and faced everyone in the court. "don't be so rude now. we don't want anything to go wrong with this." emiko spoke in fake sadness. you saw right through it though, and you saw right through her stupid words.

they really meant "watch yourself. you don't want anything bad to happen, would you?"

"daughter." your dad gave you a warning look. of course he'd take her side.

'i shouldn't have brought izuku..' you stared into his eyes and he stared into yours. you wanted nothing more than to run to him and hug him. he wanted nothing more than to open his arms wide so you can jump into them. he wanted to spin you in the air like he has a million times and you wanted to let him.

'i'm glad i came. it's better that she's not alone in this room full of traitors..' izuku looked at all the adults in the room. again, he caught riku staring at him. it was different though, it was like riku wanted him to. usually his eyes would be filled with hatred but now they're full of joy as he smirks at izuku and tightens his grip on your arms. he wants izuku to see that right now you're his. that he's the one touching you. it made izuku's eye twitch before he looked at you and the obvious annoyed expression you had on your face. it was clear you wanted nothing to do with this, and that made izuku smile. 'she doesn't even like him as a person. he just looks like an idiot.'

"okay." emiko clapped her hands with a smile. "let me get the bridesmaid dresses, we'll try them on and go over other preparations."

as soon as you heard people walking from behind you, you pulled your arm away from riku, making him snap his head to you. "y/n-"

"izuku!" you bolted to said boy. he smiled gratefully and stuck his hand out urgently. he wanted nothing more than your touch and warmth.

"let's go my love." izuku started walking towards the direction of your room.

"drop the name for a while. it has emiko's taint." you gagged.

"sorry my pretty girl."

"y/n!" riku called out to you.

"no." izuku kept dragging you away from him. it was only delaying the inevitable since your other wrist eventually got grabbed. the force of you stopping made izuku stop too, against his will of course.

"y/n where are you going?" riku asked.

"to my room?" you tried wiggling your wrist out of his grip. "can you let me go?"

"with him?" riku looked at izuku.

"her boyfriend?" izuku retorted. "yes, with me. now if you'll excuse us," he tugged you towards him harshly, successfully releasing you from riku's grip. "you better leave us alone or else."

"izuku!" you whispered harshly once you started getting dragged away.

"what? i swear i'm gonna fuck you in front of him."

you had almost tripped over your own two feet once hearing that sentence and hearing the izuku midoriya swear. "does he really rile you up that much?"

"you're mine." izuku turned back to stare deep into your eyes. "and i can't stand when people want what's mine."

"well he's never gonna get me." you grabbed izuku's chin. you two were alone in a hall now. the hall near the door to your room, to be specific. you remember the last time you were here with izuku. something heated had sprout out of nowhere and now, you have a feeling deja vu is about to come full circle.

"he just pisses me off." this was a new side of izuku that honestly you could get behind.

"you and me both." your eyes widened in annoyance. izuku didn't say anything after that, only opening the door to your room and dragging you inside once again. "but you're sure you're not doing this just to get back at him?"

"what, about to kiss the ever living shit out of you?" your eyes widened exponentially. izuku was quick to sit on your bed and softly place you on his lap. he didn't wanna hurt you. that's the last thing izuku ever wanted to do. "never. i just want you."

your top eyelids dropped, now only exposing half of your eyes. izuku always sparked something within you. that need for lust and the drive to express your love in a different way. slowly your thumb ran across his soft lips, to in response izuku opened his mouth and took your thumb into his mouth. not once did you break eye contact while he sucked and licked on your thumb. his hands were slowly trailing to their favorite place and it was only a matter of time before they went there and stood.

you brought your lips to izuku's ear and slowly whispered into it. "and you have just me."

"then come here gorgeous." he quickly said out of breath before you two locked lips. the force of you pushing yourself closer to him and grabbing two fist fulls of his jacket made him fall back on his elbows. the remote to your led lights just so happened to be on your bed, so izuku's elbow hit one of the buttons accidentally, making the room light up in a red hue. that made you two stop, the slow parting of your lips creating a kiss sound while you opened your eyes. you slowly let go of his jacket as he slowly started to sit up, the both of you looking around the room slowly and confusedly shortly after. when you looked back at each other, you both just shrugged before going back to your previous activities.

"izuku.." you whispered against his lips. in response he just bit your bottom lip and ran his tongue across it, making you let out the tiniest whimper.

"he makes me so damn jealous." izuku's hand gripped your bottom tighter. your hands softly rested on his face and your back arched in attempt to get even closer than you already were. "i don't want anyone to have you but me."

"no one-" you sighed in pleasure against his lips. "no one has you but me."

"then.." you felt your body jolt when cold, scarred hands made their way up your stomach under your- well his jacket. your kisses were getting slower and slower in contrast to sloppy. his tongue slipped into your mouth which allowed you to suck on it slowly. once his hands reached the end of your bra, he opened his eyes and looked at you for permission. "can i? we should take it slow. i won't go under this time."

"take it slow." you nodded in agreement. as your hands trailed behind his neck and eventually reached his neck, his hands slowly graced over your covered breasts. it was a new feeling, and even though you two weren't going all the way, you still liked it. it made you inhale a breath and tug on his hair.

"you like that?" izuku's left hand left your left breast and smoothed over to your bare back in a comforting manner.

his green eyes pierced into your multicolored ones. even in the dark red light they stood out so much. the looks in your eyes were the same: pure want for the other. you loved looking down at him. it always had a feeling bubble inside of you. so you nodded while slowly starting to roll your hips on his thighs, making his eyes slightly widen. you went back to kissing, your lips fitting perfectly against the others. they yearned for each other as you slowly opened your mouths and letting your tongues touch. eventually you felt him shuffle from under you. his thighs twitched and even his hands that were on your breast and back faltered.

"are you okay?" you put your forehead against his. "do you want me to stop?"

"the opposite actually." his voice was deep and his eyes were getting more clouded each ticking second. "be a good girl and keep doing it yeah?"

his hand left your breast and joined his other on your back. he pulled you even closer to him, close to the point where your breasts were visible pressed against his chest. izuku noticed that, and zipped your jacket down to stick his tongue out and slowly and softly lick the surface of them.

you inhaled a sharp breath. "izuku-"

"keep grinding."

you obeyed his orders and kept rolling your hips back and forth on him. you felt him start to change under you, another first feeling for you. you looked down to see izuku slowly sucking on the skin he previously licked. his hands were rubbing your back up and down before switching to your waist and hips, repeating the process. you two were already exploring new things, why not let it be your turn?

"izuku." you whispered out of breath. he knew just how to make you float into ecstasy.

"hm." he hummed into your skin.

"can i.." your right hand went from his neck all the way down his stomach. just the touch of a single finger crawling down his covered chest made izuku go berserk. he was seriously obsessed with you. he was seriously addicted to you and your touch. it wasn't until your hand kept going down and down that he got the memo. it made him freeze in shock.

was this really about to happen?

"taking it slow, right?" you lifted his chin with your other finger and your hand stopped at the end of his jacket. "i won't go under this time."

you took the words out his mouth like you take the breath out of it. your gray and white eyes were filled with curiosity as you stared down at him. "yeah.." izuku nodded. "taking is slow."

it seemed like eternity had passed after he said that. he was waiting to see what it felt like. sure he'd felt you there before, but never your hand. maybe it felt different? and it wasn't you accidentally grinding on him this time, you were deliberately doing it just for the sake of pleasuring him.

he really was in love with you.

ironically, bolts jolted throughout his body when your hand softly pressed on him. you pressed harder and harder while staring into his eyes just waiting for a reaction. slowly but surely you starting rubbing your hand up and down on his sweatpants, making him harder and harder.

"y/n-"

"shhh." you kissed his forehead before trailing your lips down his face. once you reached his neck you slowly licked before sucking on his sweet spot. "it's my turn to make you feel good."

soft whimpers were leaving izuku's throat as you sent him into overdrive. his face was planted into the crook of your neck where he lowly groaned your name into your ear, making butterflies fill your stomach.

"i love you. you're the most beautiful girl i've ever laid my eyes on." he whispered into your ear before softly kissing it.

you hummed on his neck. "and-" your lips left his skin, creating a small pop sound. "i love you my pretty boy. you're such a good boy you know that?"

the red lights only added onto the feeling of this. you continued palming izuku while he caressed your covered breasts. it wasn't until izuku heard footsteps that he became alarmed. he side-eyed you who was still working on his neck. you had no reaction, which means you probably didn't hear it.

'this is too good of a moment for it to be ruined.' izuku kept his head inside your neck and listened to the footsteps that were fast approaching. quite literally, actually. it sounded like the person was running. 'if they're running, it's probably-'

the door slowly opened to reveal riku who peeled his head around the corner. you were still off doing your own thing, which meant that either you're deaf or you just didn't care about who just entered. riku took one look at what he was looking at and his face immediately dropped. he then opened the door fully, making izuku turn his head. through his heavy breathing the two boys made eye contact and riku couldn't help but glare literal lasers into izuku.

but izuku just smirked. "y/n- don't stop beautiful."

riku's eye twitched when seeing your hand on his clothed dick. no. he didn't wanna believe it. he didn't wanna believe it was really you doing that. he didn't wanna believe it was you sucking on his neck. it wasn't really you who was sitting on his lap.

it couldn't be you.

so while riku kept staring in jealousy, izuku trailed his hands from your breasts to your bottom where he gripped onto it tighter, all the while breathing heavy and groaning in pleasure.

'i'm gonna kill him.' riku clenched his fists. izuku however, just gave him the finger.

"she's all mine." he mouthed with the most obnoxious smirk on his face.

'i can use body switch to push her off him.' riku smirked back. it was short lived though, as izuku thought that was a competition, so he trailed his hands back up to your breasts. since your jacket was off, it was very clear that he was grabbing them. 'or i can make him push a boundary.'

you sighed and stopped sucking on izuku's neck. with annoyance you wiped your lips and stopped palming him. "riku," you looked at him and rested your arms on izuku's shoulders. "either knock or interrupt us. anything is better than you just watching."

you were very unimpressed, and that was the last thing izuku and riku wanted. "s-sorry. i just came in."

"i heard the door open. so you're lying to me now?" you rose an eyebrow.

riku's face turned red in embarrassment. that's when izuku just sighed and picked you up with ease. "he's already a villain. i don't know what you expected."

"you stop it." you softly hit his chest.

"wait he knows?" riku watched you stand up and walk to a mirror.

"why is this such a casual topic?" izuku asked in disbelief. "some audacity you have. get out and leave y/n alone." you lowly whistled while fixing your hair in the mirror. even katsuki doesn't bring this out within izuku. guess it was about time he brought out what katsuki taught him or something.

"who are you talking to? you don't order me." riku crossed his arms.

"you. i'm talking to you."

"no you're not."

"y/n." izuku looked at you pleadingly. he was so fed up at this point it wasn't even funny.

"what's your problem? did y/n not stroke your small dick right?"

"you're so sorry you just said that." izuku started stomping towards riku.

"izuku no." you grabbed his wrist.

"are you kidding me?" izuku looked at you before looking back at riku. "he's just mad it wasn't him. get with someone who's actually in your league."

"saying that like you're in her league." riku rolled his eyes.

"enough." your eye started glowing. "he's very much in my league. now leave."

"y/n you're gonna let him talk to me like that?"

"yes." you laughed. "be glad it was him and not me. now get out."

"bye." izuku waved with a laugh.

riku stormed out like a little kid having a tantrum. you just stood in your same spot as izuku walked to the mirror you were at before. honestly you hadn't seen neither riku nor izuku act like that. seems like the rile each other up just as much the other does.

"y/n.." izuku gulped when seeing you walk towards him. "did i get too carried away? i'm sorry-"

"no no. you're fine." you waved him off. "he gets me mad too, i've just never seen you act like that."

izuku sighed and stood behind you in the mirror. a fresh hickey was on his neck and a small one was right above your breasts. did you get too carried away in a situation you shouldn't have? there's a crowd of snakes downstairs and your dad doesn't even know it. you felt sort of selfish for getting carried away when you should be trying to figure out how to fix this.

"are you okay? your breathing is off.." izuku slowly wrapped his arms around you. you looked at him and flashbacks of the knife on his throat came flooding into your mind.

"i'm sorry for bringing you with me." you stared into his eyes. "you were threatened with a knife because of me."

"negative." he kissed the top of your head. "would rather have that than you be here alone. now let's get going. you wanna get this over with right?" you nodded at his question, making him smile. "then let's finish this so we can get back to the dorms."

you turned around and placed your forehead on izuku's chest. why did it have to be like this? why you? why were you chosen to go through this? you felt helpless mainly because you knew there was nothing you could do to prevent this from happening.

you had already felt like you lost.

and you knew there was gonna be a deadly consequence because of it.

---

"y/n honey here's your dress." emiko handed you a folded dress.

"cut the act. it's just us two." you reluctantly took the dress. while emiko sighed, you grabbed the top of the dress and let go of the rest to see what it looked like. it was a long, black, silk dress that had a high slit on the right side. the top was a strapless sweetheart neckline, and if this wasn't for a shitty wedding, you'd say this dress is actually pretty cute.

"be glad i gave you something you'd look decent in. i could've made you look like a fool."

"so generous, you are." you fake smiled at emiko. "wouldn't you be ripping off your friends though?"

"not quite. you have a different dress. only the best for my maid of honor." she put a hand on your shoulder, making you look up at her. that's when her true expression showed and she glared at you with warning eyes. "don't even think about trying to tell your dad about this. all eyes are on you always."

you hummed with yet another fake smile despite you actually wanting to punch the shit out of her. "thanks for the attention. not mad i'm taking it from you though?"

emiko laughed in response. it wasn't because she found it funny though, she just thought you were the absolute dumbest person on this planet. "please. with that eye, you're not getting any attention."

"you wanna match?" it started glowing.

"threatening your future mother in law?" emiko placed a hand on her heart. "that's not very nice."

"oh please. you're the last person to talk about being nice."

"so you're calling me a bitch?"

"the definition itself, but we can share that." you turned away from her but not without looking back with a glowing eye and a smirk. "except i'm the dictionary definition. you're just in the glossary."

"you know that means you're more of a bitch than i am right?" she put her hands on her hips.

"of course, it's just unfortunate for you because you have to deal with the biggest bitch who takes shit from no one." you smiled at her. "you're nothing to me."

a deep, irritated breath left emiko's throat as she watched you walk away. no one pisses her off more than you. who do you think you are? 16 years old and you think you're all that. your little smart mouth boils her blood to extremes she didn't even think were possible. she won't tolerate such treatment from a child. it irks her greatly. "i guess the hatred is mutual then, y/n."

you already heard the chatting inside the changing room. there's a room full of snakes on the other side of the door and you knew it. but also knowing that you had to do it and there was no other solution made you open the door quickly. you wanted this over with. you felt bad for leaving izuku alone in your room, but there was no way you were letting him back down here with everyone. in fact, you locked the door and prohibited him from leaving. you left food snacks and drinks for him. he should be alright. right now your focus was getting changed and pushing through this like you've done so many times. of course all eyes were on you as you walked over to a private place to change. you were gonna go to your room, but your damn dad said it'd be easier if you just stood down here. you can't believe how blind he is.

"hey girly." one of the bridesmaids called out to you. you felt your eyelashes brush the top of your skin as you rolled your eyes. the room went silent too. everyone was obviously waiting for a response from you but you didn't give them that. you just kept on walking.

"i know you heard me. and i know you saw me put a knife against your little boyfriend's neck."

you growled and turned around to stare at her and everyone else down with a glowing eye. "do it again and i'll shove that knife down your throat."

the girls started laughing at that. "oh you thought that was funny? real funny how you thought i was joking."

"you wouldn't do a damn thing." another bridesmaid stepped up.

"wanna bet?" you activated your quirk. the sound of lightning surging made her falter a bit along with the rest of the court. it was 5 against just you. not to mention these women were much older and taller than you.

but you bet they weren't stronger with faster reflexes.

"you all stay the hell away from me. you're no better than the two faced bitch out there." you warned.

"or what? don't you forget who has power in numbers right now. i wouldn't reckon breaking the rules like you teenagers do nowadays."

the bridesmaids were inching closer and closer to you, making you step back slowly each time. you kept your quirk on just for safety measures as no one but izuku could touch you if you didn't have your hero costume on otherwise they'd be shocked. you didn't wanna hurt them. not because your a hero and morals and shit. that was the last thought in your mind. it was the fact that you knew they were right. you had to play this smart.

but when you're pissed off you're not the smartest person.

"stay. the fuck. away from me." you warned.

"or what?" one of them stepped even closer.

"back off you cunt." your insult made all of them gasp. "come any closer and i won't hesitate to end your sorry life."

"back away from the girl." the main bridesmaid you'll call her, since she was the one that threatened izuku, placed her hand on her allie's shoulder. "you're scaring her."

you actually laughed at that one. "scared? don't make me laugh again. the only thing i'm scared about is my future because i'll actually kill you right here right now."

a new feeling was surging through you the longer you spent your time in here.

the feeling of wanting to snap.

the feeling of wanting to do damage.

the feeling of wanting revenge.

the feeling of pure bloodlust.

the feeling of wanting to kill.

"leave me alone. you might have emiko on your side, but don't think my dad is playing this game. he'll have your life ruined if he found out you laid so much as a finger on me." you warned.

and honestly, you didn't hate the feeling.

"i can't believe u.a's sweetheart is threatening me." you were unimpressed by that comment. "you wouldn't hurt a fly."

"i've dealt with bigger, meaner, stronger villains than you. i wouldn't hurt a fly, but for you id make an exception." man you just wanted to change.

"calling me weak?"

"probably your middle name. now take this middle finger." you flipped her off before turning around and slamming the door shut.

"tch." the bridesmaid crossed her arms. "the nerve of her."

"just forget it." the main one cut her off. "she won't be acting so tuff and smart mouthed on saturday." the bridesmaids went back to their original tasks. you were soon forgotten amongst them until one of the unspoken bridesmaids started snickering, catching the attention of the other four.

"what?"

"pft-" the bridesmaid kept laughing. "you got owned by someone half your age."

she growled in anger and stomped to her laughing friend. "shut up. no i didn't."

you sighed once finishing up the zipper on the back of your dress. it was way harder without anyone to do it for you but you did get it all the way up. you looked in the mirror nearby and straightened out your dress and fixed your hair.

you looked bomb as fuck.

"okay.. i'm supposed to hate it," you turned to the side to look at every inch of the dress. "but this is actually so pretty." you were impressed with the dress choice. all the other bridesmaids had short skin tight dresses that did nothing for their figures. oh well. wasn't your concern anyways.

"you talk to yourself too?" a sudden voice made you jump.

that was your concern.

"huh-" you quickly looked around the room. "who said that?"

"over here." you snapped your head to the direction of the voice. your soul almost jumped out your body when seeing a head pop out of the wall.

"in the wall-" you looked at her in disbelief. "were you watching me change?!"

with wide eyes the person jumped out the wall with urgent arms waving around everywhere, their face red with embarrassment. "no no! i would never! i was covering my eyes! trust!"

you narrowed your eyes at who you now know is a girl. she had beautiful dark skin much like rocklock, long silver hair and pure black eyes. the edges of her face were decorated with small black designs that you assumed she was born with. she was your age most definitely, and seemed timid and scared as she twisted her body side to side with her shaky hands connected in front of her. she also had black mist emitting from her and her clothes which consisted of a black graphic tee tucked into a black and white plaid skirt. she had stockings with glitter on them covering her legs and black combat boots.

"uh..okay then.." you felt awkward. "why were you..uh... in the wall.."

she seemed intimidated and scared by you for some reason. "i-it's my quirk. it's called shadow."

"cool." you answered nonchalantly. "what it do?"

her eyes widened at your response. "d-do you actually wanna know?"

you quickly looked to the side before looking back at her and blinking confusedly. "..i wouldn't have asked if i didn't.."

she stammered for a moment before answering. "r-right! sorry.."

you tilted your head. "for what?"

"you look pretty in that dress!"

that was random, but you looked back in the mirror with a smile for a moment before looking back at her. "thank you. i quite like it myself."

"so you're the maid of honor? how lucky.." she spoke quietly. she refused to make eye contact with you as fiddled with her fingers. "to have people notice you.. must be nice."

"err.. i guess." you shrugged. "objectively, i mean."

'she's odd..' you stared at the girl. she stood silent after that, giving you the feeling that she was more on the introverted side. that was fine. you were too, and you knew of people that were like that as well. it was just the fact that almost everyone in the wedding seemed in on the scheme of villainy yet here she was like a lost puppy scared of anyone who wasn't their owner.

"can i ask you for your name? are you someone's daughter here?" your question made her flinch. "we're the same age probably."

"i-it's kaze.."

"pretty name for a pretty girl." you smiled small. you never forgot about the time mina said that to you on the first day of school.

"really?" her eyes widened.

"yeah. and your eyes are pretty cool."

this was unusual to her. she wasn't used to all this attention from someone. whether you were her age or not, the fact that you were asking questions because you seemed genuinely interested in talking to her made a small smile seep through. "i-i've never..been told that before."

"well i'm telling you now. and that outfit is honestly chef kiss." you put your hands on your hips. "can you teach me to dress like that?"

was this really happening to her?

"i must be dreaming..." kaze placed her hand on her head. this was a first, and she honestly didn't know how to feel about it.

"are you okay? do you need something to eat? drink?" you walked closer to her. instinctively though, she backed away and stared at you in fear, making you retract just as quick. "oh i-"

"nonono!" you blinked in shock at her sudden outburst. "i'm sorry! i shouldn't have done that! oh i- i-"

"hey hey." you said in a calm tone. "it's okay. i'm not going to hurt you."

"really?" her eyes sparkled with hope. even though they were pitch black, so many emotions were visible inside them.

"no never." you reassured. "but do you mind if i ask why you're here again? you kind of dodged it last time."

kaze gulped, making you raise an eyebrow. "you're not one of them out there, are you?"

the sudden change in your attitude had kaze shaking. the way you narrowed your eyes like you were waiting for her to make a move had her cowering and stammering backwards. "w-wait! what d-do you mean-"

she tripped on a shoebox and immediately shut her eyes in preparation to hit the ground, but that didn't happen like she thought she would've. instead, when she opened her eyes she was met with your two different ones that were way closer than before. she looked down and noticed one of your arms was around her waist and your other hand was on her mid back.

"are you okay? you almost took a hard fall there." your voice was back to soft and your tone was back to genuine.

"y-you didn't let me fall..." kaze whispered in shock. you slowly let go of her, stood straight and backed away to give her space and make her feel comfortable. there's obviously some anxiety problems with her and you didn't want to make it worse.

"of course i wouldn't." you reassured.

"why..?"

the room was slightly filled with tension and awkwardness as you stared at kaze and she stared at you. she seemed a tiny bit more relaxed, but you're sure you only noticed that because you've been trained to notice the smallest of details. kaze herself probably didn't even know she was calmer than before.

"because i don't want you getting hurt. you're not hurt, are you?" you asked.

kaze rapidly shook her head, making you laugh softly. you then smiled as calm as you could to not scare her away. "you're not one of them out there, are you?"

you weren't sure if it was her quirk that had this effect on you, but you 100% believed kaze when she once again shook her head in a no.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

okay once again @weird_potato32 MADE AMAZING STUFF FOR THIS BOOK

now at the end of each chapter i'll be showing off one of their many AMAZING MEMES THEY MADE FOR THIS BOOK.

SERIOUSLY THEY'RE HILARIOUS AND THEY MADE ME ALMOST GET IN TROUBLE IN SPANISH CLASS😭😭

my fav one goes first:

look forward to them at the end of each chapter and show love to @weird_potato32 please!

yes, i got permission from them to use them.

see you soon!

bye!!! 🤍🤍

random fact/head cannon:

if you haven't figured it out by now, whoever is in the picture to the head of the chapter, rai interacts with that person the most. for example, this chapter the header was izuku, and rai obviously spent the most time with him that chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
1.4M 49.2K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...
381 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...