A Sailor Moon Fanfiction: The...

Av Dragomaster312

Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. A sailor moon fanfic with a special twist in it. I do not... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 108

139 5 0
Av Dragomaster312

The next day, everyone was over at the Hikawa Shrine with Chibiusa as the Tsukinos surprise guest.

"Hello everyone," Chibiusa greeted in a prim and proper tone. "I have returned to the twentieth century to further my training of being a Sailor Guardian. I look forward to learning from every one of you."

"Oh, my. What a prim and proper girl you've become, Chibiusa," commented Luna. "You've certainly matured the last time we saw you."

"I'll say," agreed Ami. "And you've grown a bit, too."

"Yup. That's my daughter for you," Usagi beamed with pride. "You can thank the future me for teaching her a thing or two."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Usagi," snickered Rei.

"Chibiusa, we're glad to have you back with us again," said Harusuke. "But who in the world decided this anyway?"

The little pink ordango girl remembered and took out two envelopes in her pocket, handing each one over to Usagi and Harusuke. "Oh, yeah! I have a letter from Mommy. And I've got one for you too, Harusuke."

Usagi then took the letter from Chibiusa and then read it aloud. "It says, "Wow. I don't know how to thank you enough for allowing Small Lady to train with you, Past Me. Please take good care of her while she's there. Signed Neo Queen Serenity." She then looked up in confusion. "That's all it says."

Rei then took the letter and read it herself. "You're kidding me," she said with a frown. "That's all she wrote?"

"Well, when you remember that Neo Queen Serenity is Usagi from the future," said Luna. "Then, the letter makes sense."

Usagi glared at Luna in a pout. "And what's that supposed to mean?!" she demanded crossly.

Minako took the letter and looked at it as well. "Well, I got to say, you have a point, Luna," she said while showing it to everyone. "She wrote this letter without kanji characters! It's like a child wrote this!"

Everyone face-faulted to the ground, especially Usagi, then everyone excluding the ordango blonde crowded around Minako, wanting to see from themselves.

"Look at that! She's right!" gasped Makoto. "Her kanji's all sorts of messed up!"

"One of the characters was written wrong and then erased!" pointed out Harusuke.

"Her participle's dangling too!" said Ami.

"She even misspelled daughter by having a Q in it!" said Rei.

"She must have been having trouble with that word," said Artemis, who was looking from on top of Minako's head. "She should have used a dictionary."

"Why are any of you surprised?" said Luna from on top of Ami's head. "Don't forget we're talking about Usagi here."

Usagi's face went red as a tomato with embarrassment and anger. "Hey, guys, we're supposed to be focusing on Chibiusa here, aren't we?" she seethed impatiently.

"Well, she did mention training, but training in what exactly?" wondered Minako.

"Yeah. If it's training to become a princess, then there's no reason for her to come here," said Makoto.

"Maybe it has to do with her training as a Guardian," suggested Harusuke. "That would make sense."

"Well, one thing's for sure," said Rei. "I certainly hope that Chibiusa doesn't pick up Usagi's clumsiness."

"No kidding," nodded Luna. "If she did, it would be a total disaster."

Chibiusa laughed. "Yeah, the Sailor Mars in the future told me all sorts of things about Usagi being silly."

That was the straw that broke the camel's back as Usagi finally exploded in anger, pouncing straight towards Rei.

"REI?! JUST WHAT DID YOU TELL CHIBIUSA, HUH?!" Usagi shrieked with fury as she tried to strangle her.

"HOW THE HECK SHOULD I KNOW?!" Rei shrieked back as she whacked Usagi with her broom. "GO ASK THE MARS IN THE FUTURE!"

The two girls went at each other wildly, either pulling each other's hair or pulling their cheeks in a crazy yet childish fight, while everyone else watched in exasperation.

Chibiusa, ignoring the two, then smiled. "There's no need to worry about me," she said. "I don't plan on becoming clumsy like Usagi. Besides, she's got good and bad points, so we shouldn't be too hard on her. She is my mommy from the future."

"Well, that's a surprise," said Harusuke. "Never thought that you of all people would stand up for Usagi. Especially considering you two had quite the animosity a while back."

"Yes, well, let's just say I've had a bit of time to think about things," said Chibiusa. "And had you teaching me a thing or two, Harusuke."

"Nevertheless, we'll do whatever we can to help you out," said Ami. "If you need anything, feel free to ask us."

"Thank you, Ami," smiled Chibiusa. "Well, I'm going to take a look around town for a bit. I'll see you guys later."

And with that, Chibiusa merrily skipped away, with Luna P following close behind. Minako then noticed that were two more things inside of the envelope. One of them was a smaller piece of paper with writing, and the other was a smaller envelope.

"P.S. Dear Usagi of the twentieth century," Minako read. "Looking back on my life, I realize that I should have studied a lot harder when I was young. So make sure you study hard and do your best. Tee Hee."

Everyone went silent, and even Usagi and Rei had stopped fighting.

"Yup, definitely Usagi," everyone except Usagi said.

"But I hate studying!" Usagi wailed.

"By the way, Harusuke. Aren't you going to read your letter?" asked Makoto.

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot," said Harusuke. "I'll open it right now."

Harusuke then opened the envelope, took out the note, and read it aloud. "Let's see... "Dear Harusuke, I hope this day finds you well. I am pleased and grateful for what you and your friends had done for Small Lady back in the Black Moon Clan incident. Therefore, to thank you, I wish to share an important tip for mastering your powers as well as the other guardians."

"Well, that sounds interesting," said Luna.

"To grow stronger, you must let your trust, bonds, and your love, grow and flourish," went on Harusuke. "Once you understand this, you will attain more power than you ever thought possible. Therefore, I recommend you to live life to the fullest as much as you can. Laugh, play, and, most especially, experience life and love as much as you can. Once you've grown closer and understand these things, I do not doubt that you will all grow stronger, as people and as Guardians. Good luck. Sincerely yours, King Taiyou."

"So, he wants us to grow closer with each other?" Minako spoke with flushed cheeks. "That sounds pretty suggestive."

"You're taking it out of context, Minako," said Luna. "Most likely, Future Harusuke probably wants you all to grow closer as friends so that you can get stronger. Most likely for Harusuke's Unison Fusion powers.

"That could be it, but for some reason, I can't help but feel that there's a deeper meaning to this letter," said Harusuke. "And if there is, I wonder what could it be?"

Then Harusuke noticed more writing on the bottom of the paper.

"Hey, guys. There's more," Harusuke said. "P.S. I apologize for my sister's impulsiveness for sending Small Lady to your era. I pray that you do your best for her training and make sure you are good role models. Especially you, Usagi."

Everyone looked at Usagi, while the ordango blonde looked away, pretending not to hear.

"Future Harusuke's got it rough," said Artemis.

Everyone except Usagi nodded in agreement.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

In Downtown Juuban, Chibiusa was merrily skipping along, enjoying herself.

"Yay! It feels so great to be back in the twentieth century again," Chibiusa said to herself. "This place hasn't changed a bit since I've last been here."

Then, as she walked around, Chibiusa remembered speaking to her mother about her training.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Neo Queen Serenity and Chibiusa stood on their castle's balcony, staring into the moonlight sky.

"Small Lady, the time has come for the final part of your training as a guardian and as a princess," said Neo Queen Serenity. "And that is to find and make new friends back in the twentieth century."

"Make new friends?" repeated Chibiusa.

Neo Queen Serenity answered with a nod. "A destined encounter awaits you there, my child," she went on. "It will help you grow as a person and make valuable acquaintances."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Chibiusa soon found herself in Juuban Park, where many children were playing. Some of them were playing with a ball, while others were spending their time chasing one another. Naturally, Chibiusa wanted nothing more than to play with them, but she wasn't sure how to, nor did she think they were her destined encounter. But then, a tiny squeak came from the ground. Chibiusa looked down and saw a small keychain of a cartoon character lying at her feet, picking it up. She looked around, wondering who the keychain could have belonged to, but then, she saw him.

A young boy stood before her. He looked a few years older than her had chestnut brown hair and deep blue eyes. His outfit comprised a green short-sleeved button-down with a yellow scarf with red dots in a slipknot and tan shorts.

When Chibiusa saw this boy, her heart began to thump as her cheeks began to heat up, feeling smitten. "Could this be the destined encounter that Mommy was talking about?" she thought. She then timidly spoke to the boy. "Um, excuse me? Did you drop this?"

Then, the boy put his hands on top of his hand while squatting and gyrating his hips. "Yes, of course, it's mine! So what's it to you?" he goofily spoke. "You got a problem with that?"

Immediately, Chibiusa's feelings for the boy flew out the window, frowning in disgust.

The boy continued to dance strangely. "So tell me, do you prefer pickled bell peppers or pickled scallions?" he went on. "I can see the two of us doing the town, and if we had a late-night coffee together, we'd be "cafe au late."

Chibiusa now felt like she was losing brain cells just from being around him as she fell to her knees from the sheer stupidity of it all.

The boy then went over to Chibiusa. "What's the matter? Pull yourself together!" the boy spoke dramatically. "Your wounds look serious, but don't give up! I'll have to use my final resort to fix you! Look at this!"

Chibiusa looked up in time for the boy to grab hold of his trousers, and before Chibiusa could even look away, then yanked them down, underwear and all, revealing something that I don't think I would want to mention.

"Behold, this is my true nature!" the boy crowed. "I am an elephant!"

The pink ordango blonde shrieked with horror and embarrassment and shielded her eyes. At that moment, the boy's mother appeared and gave the boy a swift bop on the head, grabbed him by his collar's scruff.

"Am I being punished in the name of the Moon?" the boy asked.

"Oh, your punishment's just starting," said the mom crossly. "Just wait until we get home!"

And while the boy still rambled, the mom dragged him away, leaving a slightly traumatized Chibiusa and Luna P behind.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Chibiusa soon recovered from the shock and was back to walking around downtown, but she was somewhat disappointed.

"Well, that was disgusting," Chibiusa said to herself. "I feel like taking a bath after going through all of that. Guess I better be careful with who I choose as my friend."

Just then, as the pink ordango looked ahead of her, she saw another boy walking past. Besides wearing a traditional Japanese yukata, the boy had short dark-brown hair with dark eyes matching and looked very cute to Chibiusa. Feeling smitten once again, Chibiusa chased after the boy hoping to talk to him, but as she rounded the corner, the boy had mysteriously disappeared. Chibiusa continued through the shopping mall and eventually walked next to a bike shop, but she couldn't find the boy anywhere.

"That's strange. I thought for sure I saw that boy go this way," said Chibiusa. "Where did he go?"

Then she heard a familiar voice. "Hey! Chibiusa!"

Chibiusa looked to her right and saw a takoyaki stand with Mamoru and Usagi standing in front of it. Chibiusa dashed straight towards Mamoru and jumped up into his arms.

"Mamo! It's you!" Chibiusa gushed excitedly. "Guess what? I came back here to train with Usagi and the others! Mommy and Daddy from the future said that I should because it's important for me as a future queen."

"Is that so?" chuckled Mamoru. "Well, I'm happy that you came back, Chibiusa. It's good to have you."

"So, what are you and Usagi doing here?" asked Chibiusa.

"We were on a date together," Usagi spoke with a pout. "We were just stopping by to get some takoyaki."

"Well, since Chibiusa's here, why don't we have some takoyaki together?" suggested Mamoru. "It's been a while since the three of us spent time together."

Chibiusa was ecstatic, but Usagi wasn't as eager. However, she had to agree that Mamoru had a point, so she let Chibiusa have this just once. So, the three of them went to Juuban Park and were soon munching on the takoyaki, enjoying the taste as well as each other's company. Then, the three heard a voice.

"Well, look at this picture-perfect moment. You guys look like a happy family."

Usagi, Mamoru, and Chibiusa looked up as Haruka and Michiru walked up to them. Haruka was wearing a blue hakama with brown pants, and Michiru was wearing a yellow kimono with red designs, while her hair was in a bun.

"Oh, hey there, Haruka. Michiru," Usagi greeted.

Chibiusa was amazed when she saw them. "Wow, you two look lovely," she commented with wonder. "Just like Mommy and Daddy."

"Just to let you know, Chibiusa, Haruka is a woman," Usagi pointed out. "Although, I have to agree with you."

"So what bring you both this way?" wondered Mamoru. "You going somewhere."

"Yes, we were both going out for tea," said Michiru. "Would you like to join us?"

Usagi's ears perked up at the mention of tea. "Oh, yes! That sounds great!" the ordango blonde said eagerly. "I was just thinking about having a nice cup of tea after eating that takoyaki! And a cake filled with cream, and some cookies, too!"

So, the party went off with Haruka and Michiru to join them for tea, but little did Usagi know that the tea she was thinking about wasn't your average tea, as she would soon find out.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, it wasn't just Usagi who was having tea on the brain in the lab. Tomoe was commencing a tea ceremony of his own, boiling some water to prepare his tea, while wearing a kimono of his own. As he waited for the tea to boil, Tomoe simmered happily.

"Ah, yes. Tea is so wonderful. It soothes the soul and the body," Tomoe said to himself.

Tomoe then poured some water into a cup and mixed some tea leaves with his whisk, mixing it carefully. His cup of tea was soon ready. He lifted the cup to his lips and poured all the contents into his mouth. Immediately, he spat it back into the cup, the tea being too hot for him, and he threw it into the wall, shattering the cup into pieces.

"Damn it! It was too hot!" complained Tomoe. "I think that's enough for today."

Just then, Eudial appeared. "Is something the matter?" she asked. "I heard you scream."

"Oh, please, don't mind me, Eudial," said Tomoe. "I was performing a little experiment on ceremonial tea ceremonies. I was hoping that it would help me come up with an idea for our next target, but sadly all that did was end up giving me a burned tongue."

Eudial then looked at Tomoe's pot, and an idea popped into her head. "I'm not so sure about that, Tomoe," she said with a grin. "I think your little experiment just gave me an idea." She then pointed to the pot. "You mind if I use that?"

Tomoe was puzzled, but then he smiled with interest. "I see what you're getting at," he said. "Of course, you can use it. And I'll give you a Daimon to use as a bonus."

"Why thank you, Tomoe," Eudial said. "I'll make sure to make good use of it."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Usagi and her group soon arrived at a traditional Japanese house. Seeing it made Usagi realize that this wasn't any ordinary tea outing. There was going to be tea to drink, that was certain; however, it was for a tea ceremony, which was definitely out of her comfort zone. The group took their seats in a tatami room, took their seats, sitting on their knees, and waited for the host or hostess to serve them. Soon enough, the host entered, and Chibiusa gasped in surprise. For the host that entered was none other than the boy she earlier.

"This is Tamasaburo," introduced Michiru. "He's the head tea master of the Yaburakoji Burakoji family."

"Hello there," greeted the boy as he respectfully bowed. "Thank you for coming."

A bit delayed, Michiru, Haruka, Mamoru, and Usagi, bowed at Tamasaburo back, showing courtesy. Chibiusa, however, was in a daze, her eyes twinkling, her heart pitter-patting.

Tamasaburo set to work with the ceremony, making the tea, while everyone else waited in their seating positions. However, things weren't going very well. You see, for those that are new to the way to sit at a tea ceremony, their feet might start to get numb after sitting for an extended period. Haruka, Michiru, and Mamoru were doing fine, Chibiusa's feet were a little numbed, but Usagi's had lost all feeling, making her very uncomfortable.

"Chibiusa, my legs feel tingly and numb," Usagi whispered miserably. "Let's go home already."

"You have to push through it, Usagi," Chibiusa whispered back. "Don't be such a lightweight."

Haruka then pushed a tray to Chibiusa, which contained some dumplings on a stick. "Here. Try some of this," she offered.

Chibiusa's eyes sparkled. "Oh, wow! Dango!" she squealed in delight. "Don't if I do!"

The pink ordango then began to munch happily away on some dumplings, enjoying their sweet taste. Then, Usagi lightly tapped on Chibiusa's shoulder, getting her attention, and then pointed towards Haruka and Michiru. The two girls were eating their dumplings different from how Chibiusa was, by elegantly removing the dumplings with toothpicks, and cutting them in half with them too, which was the proper etiquette.

Chibiusa's cheeks went red as a rose, feeling embarrassed, and Usagi couldn't help but snicker, thinking her future daughter's reaction was funny. Feeling cross that she was laughing, Chibiusa retaliated by giving one of Usagi's feet a strong bop on the sole. Feeling like an electric current shocked her due to her feet being numb, Usagi let out a silent scream as she writhed in agony, scrunching up her face as she held back the urge to cry out. Not wanting to take it lying down, Usagi gave Chibiusa's foot a pinch that made the girl writhe from the numbness of her feet. The two glared at each other and then attacked each other's feet, making them both feel the shock of numbness once again.

Tamasaburo, who was oblivious to the fighting, spoke kindly to them. "If your legs are feeling tired, you're free to sit however you want."

"Thanks, but really, we're fine," smiled Chibiusa through gritted teeth. "Don't worry."

But Tamasaburo could see that Chibiusa and Usagi were tense and wanted to help them out. "How about something to take your mind off of things?" he suggested.

Then, he stood up, and much to everyone's surprise, Tamasaburo took a spoon and started balancing the cup on top of it. The Tsukino group was confused and dumbfounded, but Haruka and Michiru were impressed.

"Whoa. Headmaster's pretty impressive," commented Haruka.

"And considerate, too," added Michiru.

"Wh-what do you mean?" asked a baffled Usagi.

"He's doing that just for you guys to help you relax," explained Haruka. "And you may not know this, but that teacup of his is a national treasure."

"Indeed," said Michiru. "They say that it's worth millions of dollars."

Usagi's eyes went so wide in shock; they almost popped out of her skull. "DID YOU SAY MILLIONS?!" she exclaimed in amazement and horror.

"Yes, but it's OK," smiled Tamasaburo. "I do this all the time."

Usagi was now frantic. "No, it's not! Please, stop it!" she begged. "If you drop it, it'll break!"

The ordango blonde then tried to get up, trying to stop the boy, but due to her numb legs, she began to stumble until she bumped right into Tamasaburo, causing the cup to go flying in the process. Taking action, Haruka, Michiru, and Mamoru all shot to their feet, and while the three all reached up, they managed to catch the cup just in time. However, in their haste, they ended up stepping on Usagi in the process.

"Y-You guys are heavy," Usagi groaned.

"S-Sorry about that, Usako," mumbled Mamoru sheepishly. "At least these are new socks if it's any consolation."

Chibiusa remained silent, her face still red with embarrassment.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After that, Mamoru, Usagi, and Chibiura went to a cafe to recover from their experiences. However, the pink ordango still felt embarrassed.

"Good grief, couldn't you have been a little less discreet, Usagi?!" complained Chibiusa. "You embarrassed me in front of Tamasaburo!"

"But it wasn't my fault," mumbled Usagi huffily. "Besides, I was embarrassed, too, Chibiusa."

"Now, now, you two. Let's not argue," soothed Mamoru. He then looked at the pink ordango. "You like Tamasaburo, don't you, Chibiusa?"

Chibiusa then blushed. "I-I guess so," she mumbled. "Before I left, Mommy told me to go and make lots of new friends in the twentieth century. She also said that it was a way to make valuable acquaintances and that a destined encounter would await me there."

"I think I understand," said Mamoru. "Now that I think about it, you didn't have many playmates close to your age in the future."

"So that's why you've been acting weird," said Usagi. "Why didn't you say anything? We could have helped you. After all, we've fought side by side against the Black Moon Clan, and I happen to be an expert when it comes to love and crushes. So, why don't you let us help you get with Tamasaburo?"

Chibiusa looked up at Usagi. "You mean it? You're willing to help me?"

"Of course," Usagi smiled as she held out her hand. "After all, you are my daughter, and a mother has to help whenever she's needed. So, have a little faith in me, OK? I've got the perfect kimono that's going to knock his socks off!"

Chibiusa smiled. "Thank you, Usagi," she said gratefully. "I'm counting on you."

Mamoru couldn't help but smile two. "These two have come a long way," he thought. "This is nice. Better to have them getting along rather than arguing."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The next day, Usagi, Luna, and Chibiusa were going to Tamasaburo's place. Chibiusa was now wearing one of Usagi's kimonos, colored red with a black bow with yellow butterflies and a pair of getas.

"All right. This is it," said Chibiusa. Today, I'm going to ask Tamasaburo if I can become his apprentice!"

"Make sure you don't get the kimono dirty, Chibiusa," said Usagi. "And make sure to keep calm and just say how you feel."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," said Chibiusa.

Then, just as the two saw Tamasaburo's place in sight, Usagi gasped for she saw someone appearing just from above and hovering down to the courtyard. That someone was a specific member of the Witches 5.

"That's Eudial!" Usagi gasped.

"And she's going into Tamasaburo's house!" cried Chibiusa.

Knowing that trouble was afoot, Usagi, Chibiusa, and Luna saw an opening in the fence that led to the courtyard. Chibiusa and Luna managed to squeeze through, but when Usagi tried to get through, she suddenly got stuck halfway due to her being bigger.

"Usagi, what are you doing?!" demanded Luna. "Hurry up!"

"But, I'm stuck!" Usagi cried. "I can't get free!"

While Luna tried to help Usagi get unstuck, Chibiusa continued by herself, determined to save Tamasaburo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Eudial looked around, seeing if her target was anywhere in the vicinity. Then, Tamasaburo came out of the house.

"Hello there," Tamasaburo greeted. "Who are you?"

"No one special," replied Eudial with a sadistic smirk. "Just someone that's after your pure heart!"

And before the boy could react, Eudial whipped out her gun and aimed while pulling the trigger. A mighty black bullet of dark power shot right into Tamasaburo's chest, knocking the pure heart right out of him. At the same time, Chibiusa arrived on the scene and saw what was going on. Not hesitating for an instant, Chibiusa shouted out her transformation phrase.

"MOON PRISM POWER MAKE UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Sequence: Chibiusa

The Prism Heart Compact opens, revealing Chibiusa's Silver Crystal inside it. It begins to glow pink until a heart made of light pops up from it, flipping and overtaking the screen, revealing Chibiusa bathed in light with the Prism Heart Compact in the center of her chest. The compact bursts with pink ribbons that tighten and wrap around Chibiusa's body, making her leotard. Chibiusa then spins around as a red bow appears where her compact is on her chest. Pink ribbons then wrap around her legs, forming her pink boots and around her waist, forming her skirt and red bow at the back. Her gloves materialize next, and white-bordered red circular accents on her odango appear, along with pointed white fittings resembling a rabbit's ears, a golden tiara with a red gem, a pink choker around her neck, and pink studded earrings. Her transformation finished, Chibiusa winks and then strikes her signature pose with a crescent moon in a pink background shining brightly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Eudial felt pleased with herself as she closed in on her victim's Pure Heart when Chibiusa skidded in front of her, cutting her off.

"Hold it right there! I won't let you take Tamasaburo's Pure Heart!" Sailor Chibi Moon shouted. "I am the Pretty Guardian Trainee who fights for love and justice, Sailor Chibi Moon! And in the name of the future Moon, I'll punish you!"

Eudial, pretending not to notice, then took out the kettle that Tomoe let her borrow. Then, Eudial made a Daimon Pod materialize with a snap of her fingers and sent it straight into the kettle, merging with it. Then, the kettle changed in an explosion of pink smoke, morphing into a Daimon. The Daimon was humanoid, had green skin, wore traditional Japanese garb in the form of a kimono, sat on a purple pillow, and had a bamboo whisk on top of her head.

"Chagaama, get rid of this girl!" ordered Eudial. "She's in our way!"

The Daimon using her pillow, shot at Sailor Chibi Moon and threw a piece at her. Sailor Chibi Moon was about to dodge but realized that Tamasabura's Pure Heart Crystal was right behind her. Thinking quickly, she grabbed the Pure Heart Crystal in time for the cloth to wrap around her body, trapping her. Chagaama then began to pull the little guardians towards her and Eudial, wanting to take the crystal from her, but then a voice cried out.

"URANUS WORLD SHAKING!"

A powerful sphere of Earth shot straight at Eudial, forcing her to jump out of the way to dodge.

"NEPTUNE DEEP SUBMERGE!"

A mighty sphere of water blasted Chagaama, causing the clothing binding Chibi Moon to disappear, setting her free. Then, Sailor Uranus and Neptune appeared at the little guardian's side.

"Answering the call from a new era, Sailor Uranus, here to fight with brilliance!" proclaimed the Guardian of Wind and Earth.

"Also answering the call from a new era, Sailor Neptune, here to fight with elegance!" said the guardian of the Sea.

"Damn it! Not you two again!" cursed Eudial.

As Sailor Chibi Moon recovered, Sailor Neptune inspected the Pure Heart Crystal.

"Thank you very much," Sailor Chibi Moon spoke gratefully. "You saved me."

"Well, we weren't here to rescue you," said Sailor Uranus. "We're only here for the Pure Heart."

Sailor Neptune soon finished inspecting the crystal. "Too bad for you, Eudial," she said. "But I'm afraid that this isn't a talisman."

Eudial was surprised and annoyed, but she wasn't worried. "Failed again, eh? Well, I suppose there's next time," she said. "Chagaama, take care of them for me, would you? I'm going to go and grab a coffee or something. Toodles."

Eudial then disappeared in retreat, much to the Daimon's disdain.

"What a selfish woman," Chagaama huffed. "Oh, well. Then I'll just get rid of them all!"

But when she turned back to her enemies, Chagaama was surprised to see that Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune had wisely disappeared along with the unconscious Tamasaburo. Sailor Chibi Moon was surprised, too.

"Hey! Where'd they go?!" Sailor Chibi Moon cried. "They're gone!"

There was a long silence as Chagaama and Sailor Chibi Moon stared at each other, unsure what to do next. Then, Sailor Chibi Moon took out her Pink Moon Rod and aimed it at the Droid, still set on defeating her.

"PINK SUGAR HEART ATTACK!"

From her rod, a weak stream of pink hearts came shooting out her rod, but instead of the attack hitting its mark, it fell flat, falling to the ground like a soggy noodle. Now seeing that the guardian wasn't a threat, Chagaama took the chance to whip up a fresh cup of tea and started sipping it, enjoying its taste. As she drank her tea, while not giving up yet, Sailor Chibi Moon slowly walked closer, taking advantage of the Daimon's cockiness, until finally, when she was close enough, her energy pulses hit their mark, blasting the Daimon on the chin.

"Hey! Cut that out!" complained Chagaama. "That hurts!"

At that moment, Luna and a very messy Usagi, who finally managed to get unstuck, finally arrived.

"Oh, no! Chibiusa's fighting the enemy all by herself!" cried Luna. "Usagi! You need to transform!"

"I know!" Usagi seethed as she said her transformation phrase. "MOON COSMIC POWER MAKE UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Sequence: Usagi

Usagi's Cosmic Heart Compact opens, revealing the pink heart-shaped crystal inside, waving her hand over it. It flashes twice and erupts in pink light. Usagi is now standing in the middle of a light blue heart that's spinning to the right. She stands one leg while holding up her arms and begins pirouetting in the opposite direction, going faster until, in a burst of light, pink ribbons envelop her torso and midsection, transforming into her leotard. She elegantly stretches out her arms, and pink ribbons cover them, forming into her gloves. She then raised her right foot high with incredible flexibility, and pink ribbons cloak it changing into her boots. The heart made of blue light then turns into a circle of sparkles swirling around her waist, forming her skirt and bow. Now no longer in light, Usagi spins around a couple of times like a ballerina and takes a slight bow. As she comes out from her bow, a crescent moon mark glows in the middle of her forehead. Then, a tiara appears bearing a gold symbol of the Moon, along with her earrings, choker, and her ordango covers. Finally, Usagi opens her eyes, her transformation now complete, and strikes her signature pose.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sailor Chibi Moon didn't let up as she continued to use her Pink Sugar Heart Attack when she heard a voice.

"Chibi Moon! You did well to hold off the Daimon! I can take it from here!"

The little guardian ceased her attack and saw Sailor Moon standing not too far away on top of a rock.

"As for you, Daimon, the wait is finally over!" the Moon Sailor Guardian proclaimed. "I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and justice, Sailor Moon! And now, in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

Sailor Chibi Moon was pleased to see Sailor Moon, but Chagaama went on the attack, stirring up boiling tea.

"Allow me to show my hospitality!" Chagaama shrieked as she threw the contents of her cup at the guardian.

Sailor Moon dodged the incoming attack as the tea splashed all over the rock, almost melting it. The Daimon attacked her by throwing tea repeatedly, while Sailor Moon avoided them, unable to counter. Sailor Chibi Moon then blasted the Daimon again using her Pink Sugar Heart Attack, but that only made the Daimon even more annoyed, making her throw tea at her. Sailor Moon quickly dashed forward and tackled Chibiusa out of the way just as the tea hit the grass. The Daimon soon corned by the two Guardians by the bamboo fence as she prepared another cup of boiling tea.

"Come on! I'm offering you some hospitality!" Chagaama growled.

"Well, we don't want it!" Sailor Chibi Moon complained.

Now, Chagaama was angry and was ready to throw the tea from her cup when a rose shot out, knocking the cup out of her hands. Then, from behind the bamboo fence, Tuxedo Mask appeared.

"You are a terrible hostess!" the masked man in a tux scolded. "A tea master treats every guest with the utmost respect! That is the true essence of a tea ceremony!"

"Thanks for your help, Tuxedo Mask!" the two guardians said gratefully.

But Chagaama wasn't finished yet. "Since it has come to this, then you leave me no choice!" she said with a sadistic grin. "The time has come for me to demonstrate my true hospitality! And I think you'll be surprised by what I have to offer!"

Chagaama then stood up, throwing the top part of her kimono into the air as she took it off, and then started to undo the band around her waist.

Immediately, Tuxedo Mask's face reddened with Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon's.

"Finish her now, Sailor Moon!" Tuxedo Mask cried, feeling flustered. "Hurry!"

Sailor Moon nodded, taking out her Spiral Heart Moon Rod, aiming directly at the Droid as she undressed.

"MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

A powerful, spiraling stream of pink hearts shot forth, forming a single giant one that struck quick and true, destroying Chagaama, leaving only the kettle and the shattered remains of a Daimon Egg behind.

Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon, and Tuxedo Mask were relieved.

"That was darn close," said Tuxedo Mask. "Too close."

Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon agreed.

"Anyway, thank you for saving me, Sailor Moon," said Sailor Chibi Moon. "I appreciate it."

Sailor Moon smiled. "Anytime, kiddo."

While they savored their victory, they didn't see Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune in the shadows while carrying a barely conscious Tamasabura in their arms, having to have returned his crystal and seen everything. They felt impressed.

"I gotta admit, that little one put up a good fight," complimented Sailor Uranus.

"She's so cool," breathed Tamasabura quietly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A bit of time after that, Usagi, Chibiusa, and Luna were going to Tamasaburo's place once again; the pink ordango was still determined to win the boy's heart by becoming an apprentice to Tamasaburo. But as they approached his residence, they saw two familiar-looking girls power-walking away from the place in a hurry.

Usagi recognized them, but she couldn't help but feel puzzled. "Those were Haruka and Michiru just now," she commented. "They sure were leaving in a hurry."

"Yeah, you're right," said Chibiusa. "I wonder why?"

They would soon get their answer, for when they entered the room, they were in for a startling and terrifying surprise. Tamasaburo entered, but he wore a makeshift female sailor uniform with a cape. When Usagi and Chibiusa saw the boy in this new attire, they were so surprised and disturbed that they almost jumped to the ceiling.

"I've found a great new way of presenting tea!" Tamasabura spoke proudly. "It came to me in a dream about the Guardians!" The boy then struck a pose while balancing the cup on his spoon, similar to how Sailor Moon posed when attacking. "I am the Pretty Head Tea Master who teaches tea, and etiquette, Sailor Tamasaburo!"

Usagi, Chibiusa, and Luna immediately took their leave, power-walking as fast as their legs could carry them, not wanting to stick around.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

87.7K 4.1K 19
A MakoHaru Fanfic c: After Rin is threatened by his Homophobic parents that he should either chose Haru or Swim, the indecisive teenager ditches his...
51.1K 1.2K 23
It was on a beautiful night when the full moon shone that we named you Miyako. And thus a child of old prophecy and great power was born again. All...
41 2 2
5+1 format Usagi didn't know how to be a proper mom for her child from the future. Until she does. Or,Autor wanted the mother-daughter fluff we never...
3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...