A Sailor Moon Fanfiction: The...

By Dragomaster312

Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. A sailor moon fanfic with a special twist in it. I do not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 107

133 5 0
By Dragomaster312

Back at the spacial room where the statue of Pharoh 90 was, Kaolinite sat alone, sitting next to a small fountain. Her wounds had gotten treated thanks to Tomoe, but her pride still felt wounded after the last battle.

"I still can't believe those guardians did this to me," Kaolinite seethed with anger. "Not only have they been able to constantly get in my way from finding talismans, but no thanks to Solaris breaking my wand, and my powers significantly weakened, so I won't be able to put up much of a fight." She then stood up and gazed into the water of the fountain. "I'll need time to make a new wand and to recover. But make no mistake, once I fully recover, I intend to make those Guardians pay for their insolence. Until then, I'll have to find some help in finding the talismans, and I know just the people."

With a sly grin, she snapped her fingers, and five girls appeared, all wearing outfits a bit similar to hers. One girl had shoulder-length red hair tied in two loose ponytails, one on the left of her head and one in the back. The second had bobbed, wavy orange hair that went to her neck. The third had green hair tied into buns with some loose on the bottom. The fourth had shoulder-length white hair with blue eyes. Finally, the fifth had blue hair styled in a plat on the right side.

"You summoned us, Magus Kaolinite?" asked the redhead.

"Yes, Eudial. I have a new mission for you and the rest of the Witches, so listen very carefully," said Kaolinite. "I want you to continue the search for the talismans in my stead. And while you're at it, destroy the anomalies known as the Planetary Guardians. Tomoe will provide you with Daimons, but make sure you put those children to the ground, especially Solaris, for putting me in my weakened state. If you are proven successful, and I'll level you up, and if your level gets high enough, I'll personally grant you the title of Magus."

All five of the girls looked up in bewilderment.

"Do you mean that?!" asked the girl with green hair.

"You will let us be a Magus? Like you?" repeated the girl with white hair.

"I give you my word," smiled Kaolinite. "And as you're well aware, those who bear the title of Magus will be able to communicate to Master Pharoh 90 directly and receive the blessings from our life source, the Tairon Crystal."

"Thank you very much, Mistress Kaolinite!" said the girl with blue hair. "We'll strive to be worthy of such an honor and won't fail you!"

"I know you won't, Cyprine," said Kaolinite. "Now, go! Find the talismans for the sake of our master, and destroy those guardians!"

"Of course, Magus Kaolinite," acknowledged Eudial. "Leave everything to us. We'll do you and Master Pharoh 90 proud."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Usagi, Harusuke, Minako, Makoto, and Ami were walking in Downtown Juban just coming out from school and were going to their usual hangout spot at the Crown Center Arcade.

"Hey, you guys, I've got something in that we can do this weekend," said Usagi. "How about we all go to the Juuben Festival tonight?"

"That's a great idea!" Minako spoke eagerly.

"It does sound like fun," smiled Makoto. "We could all wear our yukatas."

Usagi and Minako nodded. Then the three looked towards Ami, knowing that she would object to the idea.

"It's okay, right, Ami?" pleaded Usagi. "It's not going to hurt us if we can take one day off day."

"Besides, today's study session got canceled," added Minako. "And Rei's not around either, and even if we wanted to, we can't have study hall without her."

Makoto nodded in agreement. Ami pondered for a moment before responding.

"Well, I suppose we could go," said Ami. "We do need to have a break once in a while. So it might be nice."

"All right!" cheered the other girls.

"And what about you, Harusuke," asked Minako. "Are you going to go?"

"Well, it does sound like a lot of fun," said Harusuke. "But I'm not exactly keen on wearing a yukata. Plus, maybe I should stay home and make sure my homework's finished."

"Come on, Harusuke! No making excuses!" said Usagi. "Besides, excluding the fact you need a break, I think you would look amazing in a yukata!"

"So do I," chimed in Makoto.

"Me three!" agreed Minako. "So, please, say that you'll come. You'll only have to wear one just for tonight!"

Harusuke felt put on the spot a bit, seeing the girls pleading faces, but then he smiled a bit. "Oh, all right. I suppose I can go, but I'm still not too keen on wearing a yukata. Don't you have to be commando when you wear them or something?"

"Of course not! You have to wear at least something underneath a yukata!" said Usagi. "Geez, Harusuke, you can be so weird sometimes."

"Anyway, now that I think about it, does anybody know what's going on with Rei?" wondered Makoto. "She never cancels our study sessions at the Hikawa Shrine and didn't even tell us a reason why."

"Maybe something happened to her," suggested Minako.

"Or maybe she's on a date?" pondered Usagi.

"I doubt that," said Harusuke. "Rei hasn't been on a date since she was with Mamoru, and that was almost a year ago."

Suddenly, a girl on a bike came racing from around the corner like a lunatic, putting on the brakes hard. She went skidding past Usagi's group until she ran into a sign with a mighty crash, going flying and planting herself face-first on the ground, her bike miraculously intact, and the sign's pole severely dented. That girl was none other than Rei, who was dazed and bruised but was somehow still alive.

Rei groaned as she got up, and while holding her back in pain, limped inside a cafe, not even noticing Usagi and the others who were disturbed as well as dumbfounded.

"Was... that, Rei?" wondered Usagi.

"Well, unless you know any other person with long black hair that just crashed into a sign, I'd say it was," said Harusuke.

Usagi and the others followed Rei inside the cafe and soon spotted her going towards another girl at a table waiting for her, a young girl with brown hair in a pigtail. As Rei took her seat, Usagi and her group sat at a table not too far away from them.

"So, Rei's with a woman," Minako murmured with interest.

"That's right," said Usagi, glaring at Minako suspiciously. "And who was it that was so sure that she was on a date?"

"Well, you never know," Minako spoke with confidence. "It could easily still be a date, just like with Haruka."

"Hold up a second," said Makoto. "What if it's the reverse, and the girl she's with is a guy dressed up as a woman?"

"I don't know. It doesn't look that way," said Ami spoke with flushed cheeks.

"That because it isn't," denied Harusuke. "And besides, I know Rei. So unless the girl is Haruka, there's no way she would date another girl." He then hesitated. "At least, I don't think so."

The group then looked over at Rei's table, trying to listen to what they talked about, but they were too far away to hear them.

"We've got to find a way to get closer," said Usagi. "We can't eavesdrop from here."

"Eavesdrop? Why are we even doing this in the first place?!" Harusuke protested. "We should be leaving well enough alone unless you want Rei to get angry with us!"

But Usagi and the girls didn't listen as they snuck away from the table to get closer. As they did, Rei had just finished explaining herself to the girl before her but had just asked her a favor while being uncharacteristically shy and hesitant.

"So what do you say, Ms. Tohno?" asked Rei. "Can you do it?"

"Well, I'm not so sure," the girl hummed thoughtfully.

"Please, we need your help!" begged Rei. "I don't know how we can progress without you!"

The girl identified as Tohno was about to respond when the waitress came up to their table. Something caught Rei's eye when she did, or rather five somethings. A familiar brown ponytail, a red bow, a tuft of blonde hair, a bun of blonde hair, and a corner of blue hair.

Immediately, Rei shot to her feet, dropping practically everything going on, and looked behind the waitress to see no one there. The waitress desperately tried to stay balanced, not having a chance to serve Rei's coffee. At the same time, Usagi and her group turned out to be hiding behind the waitress while miraculously staying out of sight.

"Was it just my imagination?" wondered Rei.

At first, Usagi and the others were relieved, but Rei looked behind the waitress again, forcing the poor girl to turn as she desperately tried not to drop her tray, while Usagi and others stayed out of sight. Rei looked behind the waitress again while Usagi and the group moved out of sight, and Tohno and the others watched in dumbfounded amazement. Then, the waitress couldn't hold up the tray anymore and lost control due to the spinning around, dropping the pipping cup of coffee right on top of Rei's head.

Rei let out a scream of agony. "THAT'S HOT! MY SCALP'S ON FIRE!"

Ami, the waitress, and even Harusuke quickly rushed over to Rei and cleaned the coffee off her while cooling off her head.

Rei glared at her friends, surprised and cross to see them. "What're you guys doing following me?!" she demanded.

"I just want to say for the record that it was all Usagi's idea!" Harusuke said immediately. "She just dragged me along with them!"

Tohno then spoke up. "Um. Ms. Hino? About what talking about," she said kindly. "I'll be glad to help you out."

Rei immediately leaned in, pinning the waitress in the process as her eyes sparkled. "Really?! You mean it?!" she asked happily.

"Of course, I will," smiled Tohno. "It would be my pleasure."

Rei felt so happy that she felt like her heart would burst. "Thank you so much!" she gushed. "I can't tell you what an honor this is!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After a while, Tohno left, and Rei then explained things to the others.

"The Juban Liven-Up Committee?" wondered Minako. "What is that?"

"Exactly what it sounds like," said Rei. "We're a group in charge of livening up the festival."

"I didn't know you were a member of that committee," said Ami. "It sounds like fun."

"But how and why are you in the committee, Rei?" asked Makoto. "Or rather, how did you get into the committee?"

"Well, a friend of my grandpa's insisted that I participate," said Rei with a sigh. "I turned him down a couple of times, but in the end, I joined."

"You say that, but I'm willing to bet you volunteered," Usagi cheekily smirked. "We all know how much you love putting on a show, and that one just a second ago is no exception."

Rei's cheeks went red with embarrassment as well as anger. "That's ridiculous!" she snapped angrily. "That was your guy's fault, not mine!"

"Now, now. These kinds of things happen," soothed Minako. "Like they say, "Even with four feet, a donkey may stumble."

"First of all, it's a horse, not a donkey," said Harusuke. "Second of all, who was that girl, Rei?"

"Her name is Maya Tohno," said Rei. "And she's a very talented taiko virtuoso."

"I think I understand now," said Ami. "You canceled our study session, so you can convince her to perform in the Juban Festival."

"That's right," nodded Rei. "If Ms. Tohno performs on the taiko, it'll take the festival to a whole new level of energy. I'm just glad that Ms. Tohno accepted."

"Hey, Rei, how about you let me play the taiko, too!" suggested Usagi.

"Believe me, there's no taiko you could play, Usagi," said Rei flatly. Then, after thinking for a second, she had an idea. "Wait, I take it back. There is one taiko you could play."

Usagi was excited, but Harusuke was worried. "Rei's got that look in her eye, which means she's about to get even with Usagi," he thought. "Whatever she got planned, I'm sure it's not going to be good for Usagi."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Later that night, the festival was in full swing. Everyone from all over Juban was having a splendid time eating snacks and playing games. However, Usagi and her group were managing a goldish scoop game. Minako, Ami, Harusuke, and Makoto passed out the scoops for the kids while Usagi banged a taiko a bit smaller and in the shape of a goldfish.

"Goldfish! Come and try to scoop the goldfish!" Usagi called. "It's fun for everybody!" The ordango blonde then sighed, feeling most annoyed. "With all the things we could be doing in this festival, how did we end up selling goldfish?!" she complained.

"You're very good with that taiko, Usagi!" called out Minako. "You're playing it like a champ!"

"You give it a try then!" Usagi snapped crossly.

"No, thanks," Minako giggled. "Besides, you're the one who said you wanted to play."

Usagi growled in anger.

"Come on, you two. Enough talking," said Harusuke. "If you got time to talk, then you got time to work. Besides, it's not all that bad."

Minako then took notice of Ami helping a little boy by showing him how to scoop the goldish, Makoto giving a little girl a sturdy one after checking it, and Harusuke giving a demonstration.

"Hey, you guys, we're not going to make money if you help them," Minako chided.

Then, three scruffy-looking boys came to the stand and were not friendly.

"Hey, old lady," said one boy. "We want to get some goldfish."

"So hurry up and get us some nets," said the second boy rudely.

"We don't have all night," chimed in the third boy. "So, hurry up, old lady."

Minako was now so cross that her face contorted into a scowl, looking ready to explode. But then, she calmed down went to get them their scoops. As she did, Minako gave all of them a couple of flicks, making them weak unbeknownst to them, and then gave them to the boys.

"Here you go," Minako spoke eerily, cheery. "Good luck."

The boys then tried scooping, but sooner than they got their scoops in the water, the paper tore instantly, much to their surprise.

Minako smirked with triumph pretending not to notice. "Oh my? I wonder how that could have happened?" she spoke innocently.

No one said a word. Then, Haruka and Michiru came up to their stall, wearing their yukatas and looking as stunning as ever.

"Hey there, Bun-Head," greeted Haruka. "What's going on here?"

"Are you and your friends working in this stall?" asked Michiru.

"Sort of," replied Usagi. "We just got stuck doing this."

Michiru then looked across to Harusuke. "My, Harusuke. I love your yukata," she complimented. "You look rather dashing in it."

Harusuke's cheeks went pink. "Y-You think so? Well, thank you," he responded with a sheepish laugh. "I just found this in the closet, so I don't know about dashing."

Minako, Makoto, and Ami could only stare at the two.

"Anyway, do you two want to scoop some goldish?" asked Usagi. "Since the two of you are here."

Haruka and Michiru looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm up for it," said Michiru.

"Yeah. Why not?" Haruka concurred. "Let's give it a go."

Haruka and Michiru then took their turn, and each caught their fish with ease in a matter of seconds. They soon had their fish each tied up in a bag and went on their way, the two being as elegant as they were graceful.

"That was pretty fun catching that goldish," said Haruka.

"Did you just call your goldfish cute?" Michiru teased, pretending to be jealous.

"What? Don't tell me you're jealous of a fish now?" Haruka teased back.

"Maybe I am," giggled Michiru.

"I'm telling you, those two make everything look easy," Usagi said, sounding annoyed but still amazed. "But that's Haruka and Michiru for you."

"Yeah, no kidding," agreed Harusuke.

Minako then looked across to Harusuke, slyly grinning. "You seem to be happy, Harusuke," she teased. "After all, Michiru said, and I quote: "You look rather dashing in that yukata."

"W-Well, you'd react the same way if someone complimented you," Harusuke said. "B-Besides, what does it matter?"

The girls could only laugh. Usagi then went over to the tank to try and see if she could catch a fish. However, as she stared into the reflection of the water, she saw something else that was hovering just behind her, a ball that had a face resembling Luna's with an antenna. Usagi immediately whipped her head around, but there was no one there.

"That's odd," Usagi murmured to herself. "Was I imagining things?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After working in the stands for a little longer, Usagi decided to find Rei and looked around at the tower area where Tohno was to perform. Then, she saw Rei snooping by a building close to an open window.

"Hey, Rei!" Usagi snapped, still feeling cross with her. "I've got a bone to pick with you!"

Rei held up a finger, silencing. "Usagi, keep it down, will you?"

"What for?!" Usagi demanded indignantly. "Just how long do you intend to make us tend to that stall?!"

But Rei shushed Usagi again, glancing back through the window. Feeling curious as to what Rei was staring at, Usagi peered in, too. Inside, Tohno was sweating up a storm, practicing her beating for the show on a giant tire. Her sticks were practically dancing across it as she kept a steady beat, not even stopping to rest. Then, Rei led Usagi away from the building to a bench and sat down.

"She's been at this for over three hours now," pointed out Rei as she glanced up at the sky. "I still can't believe she's doing this out of the goodness of her heart. I even told her that she didn't have to spend so much time on it. But she said that she couldn't play well unless she gets herself psyched first."

Rei's eyes then fell upon the tower where the taiko drum was resting.

"When I first saw her play the taiko, I thought that with her help, she'd make the festival success for sure," she went on with admiration. "But now I'm starting to think that I haven't been fair to her. Seeing such an incredible performer working so hard behind the scene's taught me something."

"And what's that, Rei?" Usagi questioned.

Rei then stood up, now filled with determination. "That I have to work even harder if I want this festival to succeed," she said. "So hard that everyone in the festival will get livened up for sure!"

Usagi then stood up, feeling determined as well. "I agree! I think it's high time that we shake things up around this place!" she beamed. "Let's do our best to make this festival the best one ever!"

The two girls gave each other a high five while letting out a cheer. But as they made their pact, they didn't notice that Tohno was coming out of the building to get ready for the show. Then came trouble. Just as Tohno stepped out, Eudial appeared in front of her catching her by surprise, which alerted Usagi and Rei.

"Well, now, you appear to be the perfect candidate for a pure heart crystal," said Eudial. "Let's see if it's the one we're looking for."

Eudial then whipped out a large gun filled with a strange substance, aiming directly at Tohno, and pulling the trigger. A mighty black bullet of energy shot out and hit Tohno square in the chest, immediately knocking the Pure Heart Crystal out of her.

"Oh, no! That woman is taking Ms. Tohno's Pure Heart!" Usagi cried.

"We have to help her!" cried Rei. "Transform!"

Both Usagi and Rei then sprang into action, the two taking out their transformation items.

"MOON COSMIC POWER MAKE UP!"

"MARS STAR POWER MAKE UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Sequence: Usagi

Usagi's Cosmic Heart Compact opens, revealing the pink heart-shaped crystal inside, waving her hand over it. It flashes twice and erupts in pink light. Usagi is now standing in the middle of a light blue heart that's spinning to the right. She stands one leg while holding up her arms and begins pirouetting in the opposite direction, going faster until, in a burst of light, pink ribbons envelop her torso and midsection, transforming into her leotard. She elegantly stretches out her arms, and pink ribbons cover them, forming into her gloves. She then raised her right foot high with incredible flexibility, and pink ribbons cloak it changing into her boots. The heart made of blue light then turns into a circle of sparkles swirling around her waist, forming her skirt and bow. Now no longer in light, Usagi spins around a couple of times like a ballerina and takes a slight bow. As she comes out from her bow, a crescent moon mark glows in the middle of her forehead. Then, a tiara appears bearing a gold symbol of the Moon, along with her earrings, choker, and her ordango covers. Finally, Usagi opens her eyes, her transformation now complete, and strikes her signature pose.

Transformation Sequence: Rei

Rei's hand is held up as red sparkles swirl around it, alighting her fingernails, turning them into a shade of bright red. Her transformation stick appears spinning, and she takes hold of it, the star on end as well as the symbol glowing. It begins to turn as Rei is enveloped in red light. As she held up her pen while spinning around, long bright tongues of flame erupted from it, forming several rings around her body. They tighten around her body, and in a brilliant flash of light, her outfit forms having to look just like Sailor Moon's, but she is wearing red pumps along with a pair of red star-shaped earrings, the center bow is purple, and the rims of her gloves, her skirt, her choker, and collar are red. After that, Mars finishes with her signature pose.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Eudial smirked with triumph as she stood in front of the Pure Heart Crystal about to take it when a pair of voices stopped her in her tracks.

"Stop right there!"

Eudial looked back and saw Sailor Moon and Mars standing in the clearing.

"Anyone who would target the pure heart of a taiko drummer is an enemy of traditional Japanese performing arts!" she scolded. "I am the Pretty Guardian, who fights for love and justice! And in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

"And I'm the Pretty Guardian of love and fire, Sailor Mars!" she also said. "And in the name of Mars, I'll chastise you!"

Eudial's eyes then narrowed. "So, you're the Guardians I've heard so much about," she said. "Then allow me to introduce myself. I'm a level seventy-eight Death Buster and the leader of the Witches 5. My name is Eudial."

"Witches 5?" repeated Sailor Moon.

"And it's Eudial? Never heard of you," scoffed Sailor Mars. "And frankly, I don't care."

Eudial then summoned a Daimon Egg from her hand and threw it straight towards the large taiko drum on the tower. The Egg then merged with the taiko, causing it to bend and change shape, transforming into a humanoid Daimon.

The creature had turquoise skin, wore gold bracelets and anklets on her limbs, a purple vest with white shorts and bandages wrapped around her bosom, and had flat-top red hair with a purple headband. She also had her face painted white while having a mask on the left side, a large black backpack, and a large flat taiko drum worn around her neck.

"Soiya, take care of these nuisances for me while I get the pure heart," instructed Eudial.

The droid then merrily skipped over to Sailor Moon and Mars and then stopped. It was then that the two Guardians noticed that she had a long piece of string that led straight to her backpack, which confused them. Then, Eudial made a tiny spark of fire and shot at the line, causing it to start to burn up quickly. It was then that the Guardians realized that the string turned out to be a fuse. When it ran out, Soiya's backpack crackled and sparked as it unleashed a vast array of fireworks that shot up into the air, exploding, causing the sparks to rain down on Soiya, Sailor Moon, and Mars. The two guardians jumped and moved around desperately, trying to avoid the sparks, making them look like they were dancing, while Soiya just danced, ignoring the sparks completely.

Eudial turned her attention back to Tohno's Pure Heart, only to see that two more uninvited guests had arrived, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune.

"Answering the call from a new era, Sailor Uranus, here to fight with brilliance!" the Guardian of Wind and Earth proclaimed.

"Also answering the call from a new era, Sailor Neptune, here to fight with elegance!" the guardian of the Sea also proclaimed.

Sailor Uranus then took the crystal into her hands, inspecting it.

"Hey! Take your hands off of that crystal!" ordered Eudial indignantly. "That's mine!"

"Sorry to disappoint you, but your first foray is about to fail," said Sailor Uranus with a smirk. "This crystal doesn't have a talisman inside it."

"Say what?!" Eudial growled.

Sailor Uranus then placed Tohno's Pure Heart Crystal back where it belonged. Eudial, now seeing no reason to stick around, decided to leave, teleporting away in retreat. Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune saw Sailor Moon and Mars, who were still hopping around with Soiya.

"Shouldn't we help them?" asked Sailor Neptune.

"They can't always expect us to save them," said Sailor Uranus. "We're not their babysitters. So let them handle this themselves."

And the two Guardians went away.

The sparks soon came to a stop, and Soiya threw her drum into the air splitting into two. Both drums fell right on top of the Guardians with a bang; the drums now stuck around their waists. Soiya then took out two large pairs of sticks that were spiked and made of metal.

"All right! Now that I'm warmed up, it's time to play the taiko!" crowed Soiya menacingly.

Sailor Moon and Mars' faces paled as they looked at the drums around their waists and then at each other.

"Um, when you say play the taiko..." squeaked Sailor Mars.

"Are you referring to us?" whimpered Sailor Moon.

Soiya responded by clacking her sticks together, cackling sadistically.

Sailor Moon then pointed to Sailor Mars. "Nothing personal, but if you have to bang a taiko, start with her first!"

"What are you saying?!" Sailor Mars yelled crossly. "Why would you say something like that?!"

"Because what she's about to do is going to be painful, why else?!" Sailor Moon squawked.

Just then, another familiar voice came.

"Hold it right there!"

Soiya then stopped and looked back. "Now what is it?!" she growled in irritation.

"It looks like you guys can't manage without me after all," went on the voice. "You need to pull it together."

Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars looked up, recognizing the voice, and sure enough, in the clearing just ahead of them, they saw a little girl with pink hair styled in ordango, wearing a sailor guardian uniform and had Luna-P floating next to her.

"I am the Pretty Guardian Trainee who fights for love and justice!" the girl proclaimed. "I am Sailor Chibi Moon! And in the name of the future Moon, I'll punish you!"

Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars' jaws practically dropped to the floor, and their eyes popped out of their sockets, knowing immediately who the girl was.

"CHIBIUSA!?" the two of them exclaimed.

But Soiya was more than willing to take on the little guardian. "Fine, then! I'll just get rid of you, first!"

Sailor Chibi Moon then made a small rod appear in her hands and aimed the droid, spinning around like Sailor Moon did, soon coming to a stop.

"PINK SUGAR HEART ATTACK!"

But much to her surprise, nothing happened. Soiya then came up and gave Sailor Chibi Moon a light kick at the bend of her knee, knocking her down on the ground.

"What's the matter, kid?" asked Soiya. "Having trouble or something?"

Sailor Chibi Moon answered by pointing her rod directly towards Soiya's face. "PINK SUGAR HEART ATTACK!"

This time a string of tiny little pink hearts shot out from the rod, hitting Soiya in the face. It wasn't as strong as any other attack, but Soiya didn't like it as she recoiled from the pain. While this was happening, Sailor Mars managed to pull the taiko off of Sailor Moon setting her free.

Sailor Moon then summoned forth her Spiral Heart Moon Rod.

"MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

With a powerful stream of hearts and moonlight, the guardian of the Moon obliterated the Daimon, leaving behind the taiko drum and the broken shells of the Daimon Egg.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After a while, and after getting the drum back into its proper place, everyone started gathering around, wanting to see Tohno's performance. Usagi carried Chibiusa on her back amongst the crowd, now in a yukata waiting for the show to start. Then, Haruka and Michiru came up.

"Oh, my, Usagi. Who is that cute little girl with you?" wondered Michiru.

"Yeah, and why does she look so much like you, Bun-Head?" questioned Haruka. "You two practically look like twins."

"O-Oh, Chibiusa? Well, um, she's," stammered Usagi, trying to come up with an excuse.

"I'm Usagi's cousin!" Chibiusa finished. "Yeah! A cousin who's stopping by for a visit!"

Then, Rei came up the tower while Tohno took her place next to the taiko.

"Ladies and gentleman! Ms. Maya Tohno's taiko performance is about to begin!" Rei spoke through a microphone. "We hope you enjoy it! Now, take it away, Ms. Tohno!"

Tohno answered with a nod and began beating on the taiko while everyone cheered. As the performance went on, Usagi spoke to Chibiusa.

"Say, not that I'm complaining or anything, but why did you come back, Chibiusa?" Usagi wondered. "I thought that I wouldn't see you again."

"Well, it's a long story," Chibiusa said. "But to keep it brief, my Mommy sent me here for my training."

"Training?!" Usagi exclaimed with surprise. "Training for what?"

"I'll explain everything tomorrow," said Chibiusa. "But for now, let's enjoy the taiko performance. Unless you're not happy with spending time with your future daughter."

Usagi wanted Chibiusa to tell her more about her training, but she'd be lying if she said she didn't want to spend time with her. So, she didn't say anything more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 29 9
SAILOR MOON MANGA REWRITE IN STORY FORM. ( I also go by Crystal when the manga isn't available but use the personalities of the original anime. In ea...
6.5K 241 15
Usagi Mamoru Sailor Moon in general What's left to say *Each chapters 1000+ words*
123K 3.8K 17
While exploring Iwatobi High School, you're suddenly offered a spot on their renewed swim team to train and compete in events. What could be more per...
1K 7 9
SAILOR MOON MANGA REWRITE IN STORY FORM. (Had to adapt a couple of scenes to fit in the story format. Haruka and Michiru are namelessly mentioned (so...