A Sailor Moon Fanfiction: The...

By Dragomaster312

Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. A sailor moon fanfic with a special twist in it. I do not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 106

144 5 0
By Dragomaster312

Usagi was in a terrible pinch, with Kaolinite stepping on her transformation brooch on one side and the droid Cenicienta on the other. Both of them were laughing mockingly at her misery while Tuxedo Mask was stuck frozen in glass.

"Let Tuxedo Mask go!" Usagi demanded. "I'm the one you want!"

"Then give up your pure heart to us," Kaolinite smirked as she continued to grind on her brooch. "Otherwise, we'll take his life instead."

Cenicienta turned her attention on Tuxedo Mask and flexed her bicep, changing her arm into a sword again, preparing to strike. Then, a familiar voice cried out.

"Get away from her right now!"

After that, an enormous, golden energy sphere and a bolt of lightning shot through from the darkness. Kaolinite teleported out of the way to avoid the lightning, and Cenicienta deflected the ball of energy with her blade. Then, Kaolinite, Cenicienta, and Usagi looked up, and much to Usagi's relief, Solaris and the other Guardians arrived.

"The Guardians are here!" all of the Guardians yelled. "You're dealing with us now!"

Usually, Kaolinite would take the chance to destroy her enemies, but this time, she had other plans as she teleported next to the petrified Tuxedo Mask.

"You listen well, girl," Kaolinite spoke to Usagi. "If you and the Guardians want to save this young man, come to the Tokyo Tower. If you don't, then we'll take this man's life! Either way, someone is going to die tonight!"

And before Usagi could say anything more, Kaolinite and Cenicienta teleported away, taking Tuxedo Mask with them. Solaris and the others rushed over to Usagi, who fell to her knees in despair, her eyes filled with tears.

"Usagi! Are you all right?!" Solaris asked. "You're not hurt, are you?!"

"They took him!" Usagi tearfully replied. "They took Mamo!"

"Don't worry, we'll get him back," said Sailor Mars. "And make that witch pay!"

Then, Usagi saw something ahead. A pair of shadows walked away from the parking lot complex, disappearing into the darkness. Solaris and the other Guardians saw them too.

"Those shadows," Solaris murmured. "They have to be..."

"Neptune and Uranus," finished Sailor Mercury.

"They were probably waiting around here to take Usagi's Pure Heart Crystal," said Sailor Jupiter.

"Like a pair of hyenas," Sailor Venus spoke disgustedly.

Usagi then wiped her tears as she stood up and then took off running towards the exit, too.

"Usagi, wait!" Sailor Mercury cried. "I know that you're worried about Tuxedo Mask, but even you should know that the enemy most likely has set up a trap! Since you can't transform, we need to figure out a plan!"

"But I can't wait! It's my fault that Mamo got captured in the first place! He risked his life to save mine!" Usagi protested. "I don't care if it's a trap! I have to go save him!"

Usagi then took off, running as fast as her legs could carry her. No sooner when she exited the parking lot complex, a white sports car was waiting for her with Haruka as its driver and Michiru as its rider.

"Hey there, Bun-Head!" greeted Haruka. "Fancy seeing you out and about this late at night."

Usagi then got an idea. "Haruka! Can you please give me a lift?!" she begged. "It's important!"

Haruka could see that Usagi was distressed and needed help, so she agreed, and Usagi quickly got in. The other Guardians arrived in time to see the car speed away into the night.

"No! We're too late!" Sailor Venus cried.

"That stupid idiot!" Sailor Mars cursed. "Always running off on her own without thinking!" Then she shouted at the top of her lungs. "Do you seriously believe that you can do everything by yourself?!"

"Clearly, she can't!" Solaris cried. "I'll keep track of her in the air while you girls come up with a plan! Then, I'll meet you at Tokyo Tower!"

And Solaris took to the air, following the white car in hot pursuit.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As they drove along into the night, Usagi kept relatively quiet, trying to keep herself together.

Michiru then spoke up, trying to make some small talk. "Say, Usagi? Did you ever make up with your boyfriend?" she asked.

"Y-Yeah," Usagi replied.

Michiru didn't say anything more, knowing full well what was going through Usagi's mind.

Haruka then spoke up. "You sure about that, Bun-Head? You look rather worried," she said quietly. "People are always sacrificing others to survive, don't you agree?"

Usagi was now confused. "What are you talking about, Haruka?" she asked.

Michiru then explained. "Let's just say, for example, if someone you knew was to put themselves in danger for the sole desire to protect you," she said. "That person will most likely want to protect you without any regard for their own life, even if that meant they had to give up their life for yours."

"It may be your friends or even your family who make the sacrifice," continued Haruka. "but sometimes it's necessary for a bigger purpose."

Usagi was silent, unsure what to say as the car sped along. Then, as they went under the bridge, Usagi saw something that made her believe her eyes were playing tricks on her for a fraction of a second. As the lights crossed over Haruka and Michiru, Usagi could have sworn that the woman looked just like Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune, making her remember what they said back when Unazuki's pure heart got taken.

"We realize there'll be casualties! None of you understand what's at stake!"

"It's our mission! And we have to complete it at any cost, whether we like it or not!"

Both of their words replayed in Sailor Moon's mind as she began to understand what Haruka and Michiru were saying.

"It's pretty sad, but that's how the world works," Michiru said with a hint of sadness. "Don't you agree, Usagi?"

"No, it's not! The people doing that are doing the sacrificing might be okay with it because they won't get hurt, but what about the people who are the sacrifice?!" Usagi spoke with passion. "How can it be okay to ignore all the pain they get forced to endure?! There's no way I can sit around and watch others suffer so I can save myself! There has to be a way to save them, too! I may not be to do anything by myself, but as long as I have my friends and family, and when we work together, I'm that we can find a way to settle things without anyone dying!"

Usagi's speech took Haruka and Michiru aback, but they didn't say anything more.

Soon, they pulled up to Tokyo Tower. Usagi thanked Haruka and Michiru for the ride, and while plucking up courage for what was to come, she took off towards the tower, ready to save her beloved Mamoru. As Haruka and Michiru watched her leave, the two did feel worried for the ordango blonde, but at the same time, there was nothing they could do.

"She's a kind and caring girl with a pure heart," Michiru quietly spoke as she looked at Haruka. "Are you sure about this, Haruka? She is going to die, you know."

In frustration, Haruka clenched her fist and pounded it against the steering wheel, her emotions in turmoil. "You know there's no helping it," she grimly spoke as she chewed her lip in sorrow. "To get the Holy Grail, to save the world from the silence, Bun-Head needs to be sacrificed."

Usagi entered the tower, looking around as she kept her guard up. No sooner when she entered, the door suddenly shut behind her, and the security gates shut after them. Then, Usagi heard Kaolinite via the loudspeakers.

"Welcome, Usagi Tsukino. I'm glad that you came. If you look in front of you, you should see an elevator. Please get on it. You'll be going up, but sadly, you won't be coming back down."

Usagi having no other choice, did as she was told and entered the elevator. The elevator doors then shut, and with a shudder and a whir, it began to ascend upwards. It took about a minute or so, but soon the elevator came to a stop and opened its doors. As Usagi exited it, she found Kaolinite and Cenicienta waiting for her and Tuxedo Mask between them.

"I'm here just as you requested!" Usagi spoke bravely. "Now, let him go!"

"I'd be careful if I were you," warned Kaoliniite as she pointed her wand at the chuck of glass. "If you come any closer, I'll smash him to pieces, reducing him to a pile of shards."

"Please, I beg you! I don't care what happens to me!" pleaded Usagi. "Just don't hurt Tuxedo Mask!"

"Very well then," smirked Kaolinite as she snapped her fingers. "Cenicienta? Take her Pure Heart Crystal."

Cenicienta then aimed with her bicep and fired her black beam into Usagi's chest, beginning the extraction. Usagi let out a cry of pain as the beam tore into her chest until her Pure Heart Crytal came out of her chest. The crystal then floated towards Cenicienta and Kaolinite, and just when they were about to have the crystal in their grasp, something shot out and snatched the crystal catching them by surprise.

It was Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune.

"Not you, two again!" Kaolinite growled.

"Well, Uranus?" asked Sailor Neptune.

Sailor Uranus then inspected the crystal. Her eyes then widened. "I don't believe it!" she gasped. "This Pure Heart Crystal...! It shines so brightly, but it's also an ordinary pure heart crystal!"

Everyone was shocked. Even Kaolinite couldn't believe her ears.

"But that's impossible!" Kaolinite yelled. "How can a Pure Heart Crystal produce so much light and not contain a talisman?!"

"It seems that its brightness is an indicator of purity," said Sailor Neptune. "This means that this girl's heart is extremely pure."

"It looks like we went through all this trouble for nothing," Sailor Uranus sighed.

But truthfully, inside, Sailor Uranus was very much relieved. Sailor Uranus then placed Usagi's Pure Heart Crystal back inside its owner, which caused her to regain consciousness.

"Are you all right?" asked Sailor Neptune.

"I-I'm fine," replied Usagi, who was surprised to see them. "But did you two save me?"

"Sure did," smiled Sailor Uranus. "And we were glad to do it."

Kaolinite then smirked. "Even if you don't have a talisman, I still intend to take your life, Usagi Tsukino," she said with malice. "Or should I call you Sailor Moon?"

Usagi and Sailor Uranus and Neptune gasped, their eyes widening in shock.

"What did you say?!" Sailor Uranus asked incredulously. "This girl... is Sailor Moon?!"

Kaolinite then took out Usagi's Transformation Brooch. "That's right, and I have this for proof!" she cackled with triumph. "And as long as I have this, you're completely helpless!"

Just then, a loud voice cried out.

"She's not Sailor Moon!"

Everyone looked up and saw an unexpected sight. Standing just around the corner was a familiar silhouette of a particular Guardian and Solaris, Luna, Artemis, and the others. But, when it came into the light, Usagi was shocked and appalled to see someone that looked precisely like Sailor Moon. But it was none other than Sailor Venus, who was dressed hilariously like her with a few alterations.

"Is that Minako?!" Usagi mentally screamed.

"Who the hell are you?!" demanded Kaolinite.

"You steal an innocent girl's pure heart, and if that wasn't enough, you also mistake her for being me?! I'm outraged and offended by your stupidity!" the silhouette replied. "Now, in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

Kaolinite squinted at this Sailor Moon doppelganger suspiciously. "Wait a minute. Something doesn't feel right," she said. "Are you truthfully Sailor Moon?!"

"What do you mean? Of course, I'm Sailor Moon!" Sailor Venus spoke, pretending to be offended. "Do you have a problem with my perfect dis-!"

Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mars quickly cut her off by covering her mouth. "Yup! She's the real deal!" the two insisted.

"Trust us! This is the real Sailor Moon!" said Sailor Mercury. "Right, Solaris!"

"Yup! She as real as real can get!" Solaris agreed, nodding. "I guarantee it!"

But Kaolintie was still doubtful, as well as Cenicienta.

"Then, if that's true, then who's that girl over there?!" demanded Cenicienta.

"I have no idea," shrugged Sailor Venus. "Maybe she's one of my adoring fans."

"Yeah! There's no way that a crybaby and klutz to be a Guardian!" squawked Sailor Mars.

"Y-Yeah! What she said!" chimed in Sailor Jupiter.

"Is that what they think I'm like?!" Usagi thought, trying to hold back her anger. "Now, they're just saying whatever they want!"

Kaolinite, on the other hand, was now fuming with rage. "Then this is nothing more but a silly trinket!" the woman cursed to herself.

Sailor Uranus then spoke up. "This is all quite the farce, but I think it's time we took our leave," she said. "Since there isn't a talisman, there's no reason for us to stick around."

Then, suddenly, the windows exploded, making glass shower everywhere, and the roof even tore apart, ripping open like paper. The cause of all of this was Kaolinite, who was now radiating with power.

"Not so fast. You two aren't going anywhere," Kaolinite spoke with a cold and nasty smile. "We barely got a chance to have some fun with each other, so why don't you stay?"

"Sorry, but we've got places to be," said Sailor Uranus. "Let's go, Neptune."

Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune then jumped out of the hole in the roof, making their escape.

"Cenicienta, you deal with Sailor Moon and the Guardians," Kaolinite ordered. "I'll take care of those two."

Then, as Kaolinite chased after them, she tossed aside Usagi's brooch, no longer having a purpose for it. Cenicientathen turned her attention to the other Guardians and readied herself to fight, turning her hand into a sword again while unleashing the same goo that trapped Tuxedo Mask at them. The Guardians jumped out of the way, and Sailor Venus shot towards the Daimon, giving her a mighty kick to her jaw.

"SAILOR KICK!"

Cenicienta fell to the floor from the blow, snapping off her sword in the process, much to her horror. "No! My arm!" she cried. "You broke off my arm!" Then, she remembered something and dug into her skirt, taking out a warranty slip that read, "We shall replace any damaged goods." "Whew! I'm glad I have a warranty," Cenicienta spoke with relief. Then she glared at the Guardians. "But now, you're gonna pay for being so rough with me!"

"You're the one who's being rough!" snapped Sailor Venus indignantly. "You just tried to impale us and turn us into statues! Maybe this will teach you a lesson!"

Sailor Venus then summoned forth a chain of hearts made of light, still maintaining her Sailor Moon persona.

"MOON MOONY LOVE ME MOON CHAIN!"

As Cenicienta dodged the incoming attack, Usagi felt even more appalled as well as embarrassed.

"That's not a Sailor Moon attack!" the ordango gaped.

Solaris then came over along with Luna, Solaris holding out her transformation brooch.

"Then how about you stop worrying about copyright and transform already?!" cried Luna.

"Yeah! Show them how you do it, Sis!" Solaris said with a smile. "And blow that Daimon away!"

Usagi took her brooch back and, with gusto, transformed.

"MOON COSMIC POWER MAKE UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Sequence: Usagi

Usagi's Cosmic Heart Compact opens, revealing the pink heart-shaped crystal inside, waving her hand over it. It flashes twice and erupts in pink light. Usagi is now standing in the middle of a light blue heart that's spinning to the right. She stands one leg while holding up her arms and begins pirouetting in the opposite direction, going faster until, in a burst of light, pink ribbons envelop her torso and midsection, transforming into her leotard. She elegantly stretches out her arms, and pink ribbons cover them, forming into her gloves. She then raised her right foot high with incredible flexibility, and pink ribbons cloak it changing into her boots. The heart made of blue light then turns into a circle of sparkles swirling around her waist, forming her skirt and bow. Now no longer in light, Usagi spins around a couple of times like a ballerina and takes a slight bow. As she comes out from her bow, a crescent moon mark glows in the middle of her forehead. Then, a tiara appears bearing a gold symbol of the moon, along with her earrings, choker, and her ordango covers. Finally, Usagi opens her eyes, her transformation now complete, and strikes her signature pose.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cenicienta was now deeply shocked as Sailor Moon now stood proudly before her. "Wait a minute! You mean to tell me that you were Sailor Moon all along?!" the Daimon exclaimed.

"You bet I am! I'm the only real deal!" Sailor Moon proclaimed. "The trendy and beautiful Pretty Guardian who not only fights for love and justice, Sailor Moon! And now, in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!"

After that, Sailor Moon immediately summoned forth her Spiral Heart Moon Rod and, while spinning like a top, gathered power, and unleashed a powerful blast of hearts at the Daimon as she came to a stop.

"MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

In a powerful explosion of hearts, Cenicienta was no more, leaving only a glass slipper and a broken Daimon Egg. At the same time, the glass that imprisoned Tuxedo Mask crumbled and broke, setting him free. Sailor Moon, overcome with relief, dashed straight towards Tuxedo Mask and tackled the boy in a hug, overjoyed.

"Mamo! You're all right!" Sailor Moon sobbed. "Thank goodness!"

Tuxedo Mask was confused, but he was relieved that Sailor Moon was okay. At that moment, a powerful explosion shook the building, which came from up above them, causing some rubble to fall.

Sailor Moon knew what that explosion was. "I almost forgot!" she cried. "Everyone, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune are in trouble up there! We have to help them!"

"And why should we do that?!" demanded Sailor Jupiter. "I say we let them fend for themselves! They've never helped us in the past, so what do we care?"

"There's no way we can do that!" insisted Sailor Moon. "Besides, you're wrong, Jupiter! They just saved my life by giving me back my Pure Heart Crystal! That proves that they're not as bad as we think they are!"

"Sailor Moon's right," Solaris nodded. "Besides, we can't just sit by while Kaolinite is on the loose, and I want to give that witch the beating she deserves for messing with my sister!"

"Then it's decided!" smiled Sailor Venus. "We should do what we can to help Uranus and Neptune and show Kaolinite who's boss! I'm glad I thought of it!"

Sailor Moon then went over to Sailor Venus, starting to cry comically. "But before we do that, Sailor Venus, could you please take off that silly disguise already?" she begged. "In fact, please don't wear that getup ever again."

"What? Why? Is there something wrong with it?" asked Sailor Venus. "I even went and used my old compact to get it just right."

Solaris then sniggered. "Now that I think about it, you do look kind of ridiculous, Sailor Venus," he spoke, trying not to laugh. "You look like a cosplayer going to a convention."

Sailor Venus puffed her cheeks in a pout. "Shut up, Solaris! I think I look good like this and have done a perfect Sailor Moon!"

No one else said a word.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Back on the tower's upper level, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune were locked in an all-out fight with Kaolinite, who quickly gained the upper hand on the two. But then, Kaolinite sensed something, no longer feeling her droid.

"Damn it! Cenicienta was defeated!" Kaolinite thought. "But how?! She was supposed to be the strongest droid!"

Sailor Uranus, noticing that the woman was distracted, went on the attack using her special move.

"URANUS WORLD SHAKING!"

As the Guardian unleashed a powerful sphere of power, Kaolinite took to the air and fired a powerful blast of black magic while aiming with her wand. Sailor Uranus jumped out of the way to avoid it as she shot towards Kaolinite, swinging with a punch, only for Kaolinite to block it. Then, using her hair, Kaolinite made a tendril shoot out in an attempt to pierce Uranus, but Uranus floated backward and avoided the blow, landing safely on the ground, or so it seemed. Then, on Sailor Uranus' right sleeve, part of it came off as a gash appeared on her shoulder, making her grunt in pain as fresh blood trickled out.

"Uranus!" cried Neptune. "Are you all right?!"

"Be careful, Neptune!" Sailor Uranus grunted. "She's stronger than we thought!"

Then, a familiar voice came from above.

"Hold it right there!"

Kaolinite, Uranus, and Neptune looked up and saw Sailor Moon and the gang standing on a steel beam above them.

"This tower sends out fun TV shows to every household in this country, and we are not about to let you blow it up!" scolded Sailor Moon. "So now, in the name of all our viewers...!"

"We'll punish you!" the others finished together.

As they jumped off the beam, Kaolinite was strangely calm, despite the numbers game being against her. "So, you're all here, eh?" she murmured.

"What's the matter? You going to run away like you always do?" taunted Solaris.

Kaolinite scowled at first but then confidently smirked. "You think you're so clever, but you forget who you're dealing with," said Kaolinite. "Now that you're all here together, I can finish you all off in one fell swoop! This time, you all will die today in the name of my Master, Pharoh 90!"

The evil woman's wand crackled and sparked with power as she unleashed a volley of attacks at the Guardians, causing them to go on the defensive. Sailor Moon even tackled Sailor Uranus to the floor to save her from the attacks. Sailor Moon then noticed Sailor Uranus' current condition.

"Uranus, you're hurt!" Sailor Moon cried. "Are you okay?!

"It's nothing!" Sailor Uranus denied. "I'm fine!"

"You need to get to safety while we hold off Kaolinite!" Sailor Moon said. "You're in no condition to be fighting right now!"

Sailor Uranus was surprised. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"We're sure!" said Solaris. "Just do as we say and get going."

"There's no talisman, so there's no reason for you to stick around, right?" Sailor Jupiter spoke a bit rudely. "So, just leave it to us."

Sailor Uranus then got up while Sailor Neptune helped her to her feet.

"Guess you're right about that," said Sailor Uranus. "Come on, Neptune, let's go. After all, they're sacrificing themselves for us, so we should take them up on their offer."

But as they turned to leave, a strange wall-like membrane barred their way, preventing them.

Kaolinite then laughed. "I told you, I intend to finish you all," the witch cackled. "Just before the others came, I created a barrier before you all arrived, just in case you tried to escape. You've got nowhere else left to run. Hope you're ready to die."

"That's what you think!" barked Sailor Mars, aiming with her fingers.

"If you don't let us out, then we'll make you!" Sailor Jupiter spoke as her antenna sprung out of her tiara, gathering lightning.

The two Guardians then unleashed their attacks.

"MARS BURNING MANDALA!"

"JUPITER SUPREME THUNDER!"

Sailor Mars fired multiple rings of fire while Sailor Jupiter released a powerful stream of lightning. However, using her magic wand, Kaolinite erected a barrier around herself and deflected the two attacks with ease, all while smirking with confidence.

"It didn't have any effect at all!" Sailor Mars gasped.

"That barrier of hers is powerful!" said Solaris. "All of our normal attacks won't be able to break it!"

"Then what should we do?!" asked Sailor Venus. "There has to be a way to break through it!"

"I think there may be only one way!" said Sailor Mercury. "We'll have to try the Guardian Planet Attack!"

"But that'll be impossible to pull off!" protested Sailor Mars. "We'll be taken out before we'll generate enough power!"

Tuxedo Mask and Solaris then bravely stood in front of the girls.

"Don't worry. We'll buy you some time!" Tuxedo Mask said. "Just make sure to hurry!"

Sailor Moon then agreed. "All right! But both of you, be careful!"

"Don't worry! Leave to us!" Solaris said with a wink. "Let's go, Tuxedo Mask!"

The two boys then bravely charged at Kaolinite while Sailor Moon and the Guardians began focusing on gathering power as they held hands. While this was happening, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune could only watch in disbelief and amazement. As she did, Sailor Uranus then suddenly remembered her talk with Usagi, which not only stirred something in her heart but also made her think about the meaning of sacrificing for the greater good.

Soon enough, Sailor Moon and the others were ready to unleash their attack.

"MOON COSMIC POWER!"

"MERCURY STAR POWER!"

"MARS STAR POWER!"

"JUPITER STAR POWER!"

"VENUS STAR POWER!"

Sensing that they were ready, Solaris and Tuxedo Mask ceased their assault and ducked out of the way as Sailor Moon and the other Guardians unleashed their most potent attack.

"SAILOR PLANET ATTACK!"

The five guardians each released a powerful energy beam, making them merge into one single attack. Kaolinite quickly raised her wand and conjured her barrier as the attack shot straight into it. However, due to the overwhelming power of the Guardian Planet Attack, her wand couldn't hold up and soon broke, making Kaolinite take the full brunt as she screamed in pain and agony, as a massive explosion shook the tower.

At first, it seemed that Kaolinite had fallen, but as the smoke cleared, Sailor Moon and the others were shocked to see that Kaolinite was still very much alive, albeit battered, charred, and even more livid.

"It looks like you used up all of your power in that last attack," Kaolinite panted. "I'll admit you caught me by surprise, but it won't happen again! All you did was delay the inevitable and make me even angrier. I hope you've all said your peace because I intend to kill every last one of you!"

Kaolinite then held out her hands and began to gather power in the form of a powerful ball of black magic that crackled and sparked as she launched at the Guardians. But then, Solaris stepped in the line of fire, clenching his fist tightly.

"SOLARIS ARROW OF SOUL!"

A mighty arrow of golden fire shot forth and collided with Kaolinite's attack resulting in another powerful explosion.

"Solaris!" cried Sailor Moon.

"Sorry, Kaolinite, but you're not laying a finger on them!" Solaris said. "Not while I'm around!"

"You're quite brave, Solaris, but do you honestly think that you can protect them?" Kaolinite mocked. "Your friends have used their most powerful attack and failed! You stand no chance of defeating me!"

"That's not going to stop me from trying!" Solaris barked back. "What do you don't get is that I've sworn to protect Sailor Moon and the others! There's no way I will stand by and let you kill them! I already let that happen once, and I won't let it happen again!"

"So you intend to sacrifice your life to protect them? How foolish," scoffed Kaolinite. "Very well. Then if you wish to die so badly, I'll be happy to oblige."

"Do your worst!" Solaris barked. "I've got a score to settle with you, anyway! You almost took the lives of dozens of innocent people, including Usagi Tsukino, and that is something unforgivable! So, try and lay a finger on my friends! I dare you! I'll annihilate you so completely that you'll be a pile of ashes!"

Solaris and Kaolinite then took to the air and began their battle, clashing with powerful attacks and powerful blows. Kaolinite was able to get a few shots in on the Guardians, but Solaris wouldn't give up as he continued to fight with everything he had despite it being a losing battle.

"This is bad," said Artemis grimly. "Solaris may be brave and tough, but not even he stands a chance against Kaolinite."

"And to add to that, we can't help him," said Sailor Mars spoke with frustration. "There has to be something we can do to help him!"

Sailor Moon could only watch as her brother struggled as he fought Kaolinite. She knew that he was losing the battle and could very well lose, but she had to find a way to help him, but she didn't know how to, nor did she have the strength. However, she still wanted to protect her brother more than anything at this moment.

"I have to do something!" Sailor Moon thought. "Solaris can't beat Kaolinite, but I don't want him to die either! There's no way I can stand by and do nothing! Even though I'm out of power, I have to help him! I've got to save my brother!"

Then, as if something answered her wish, Sailor Moon's body began to glow in white radiant light. Everyone then looked at Sailor Moon in amazement.

"Sailor Moon is glowing," gasped Sailor Neptune. "What's happening to her?"

"Hold on a second," Tuxedo Mask murmured. "That glow is...!"

Sailor Moon then understood as she focused on Solaris and Kaolinite as the two landed back on the ground. Then the Guardian of the Moon held up her hands.

"Solaris! Here!" Sailor Moon cried. "Use my power!"

The light then shot out from Sailor Moon and into Solaris' body. His prism then changed into silver with a yellow crescent moon symbol inside it. Then, while feeling strength surge through his body, Solaris raised his prism high and shouted out his phrase.

"SOLARIS MOON POWER RANK UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Solaris: Moon Mode

The gem in Solaris' bracelet glows brightly in bright white light, the symbol of the moon shining inside the prism. Next, Solaris is enveloped in bright white light as he pirouettes like Usagi. Then, in a burst of white light, his boots emerge from the light, now white and silver, then his belt, right glove, left glove while clenching it into a fist, and then his chest, all of which were now colored white. At the center of Solaris' chest, it became silver, and the dot had changed to the symbol of the moon. Finally, the head of Solaris emerges, the helmet now white and slightly different in design, leaving his face remaining exposed. Solaris opens his eyes then strikes his signature pose while the background shows his symbol overlapping a crescent moon in a white and gold background.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Another Unison Fusion!" gasped Luna. "This time, Solaris has Sailor Moon's power!"

Sailor Moon and the others were amazed and filled with hope, while Sailors Uranus and Neptune were dumbfounded.

"Unison Fusion?" repeated Sailor Uranus. "Is that the name of that strange power that Solaris has been using?"

"So you've powered up again, eh? Well, it won't do you any good!" Kaolinite snarled, not intimidated. "In the end, you're still going to die!"

The evil witch then created another magic attack and fired at Solaris, but the Guardian deflected it with ease with his hand's swift motion.

As Kaolinite's eyes widened in shock, Solaris then took to the air and, at an incredible speed, shot straight into Kaolinite and punched her on the cheek sending her flying into a metal beam. Kaolinite growled in anger and fired multiple attacks, while Solaris deflected and dodged each one as he countered with a move.

"PRINCE HALATION!"

Solaris then unleashed a powerful blast of moonlight that canceled out all of the attacks. Kaolinite then shrieked in frustration as she used her hair to try and bind Solaris, but Solaris not only dodged but also grabbed hold of it. Then, he swung around and threw Kaolinite over his shoulder, sending her flying down towards the floor. As Kaolinite stopped herself from hitting the concrete, Solaris began spinning around as his prism shone brightly in his hand.

"SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

Solaris then stopped and, while aiming his prism, unleashed a powerful blast of golden hearts straight down at Kaolinite. Kaolinite erected a barrier to protect herself at the last minute, but Solaris' attack soon broke through, resulting in a mighty explosion that shook the building again.

As Solaris touched the ground, everyone could only stare in awe at this display of strength. Kaolinite was battered and weary, now at a significant disadvantage, but she refused to give in as she struggled to her feet.

"Give it up, Kaolinite," Solaris spoke firmly. "You can't beat me the way I am now."

Kaolinite then glanced behind Solaris, eyeing the other Guardians. She fired another volley of magic attacks with a sly smile, and Solaris prepared to defend, but then, the attacks avoided him and shot straight towards the Sailor Guardians.

"NO!" Solaris cried. "WATCH OUT!"

But before the attacks could hit, a familiar voice cried out.

"URANUS WORLD SHAKING!"

At that moment, a giant globe of earthy power intercepted and canceled out the magic attacks and struck Kaolinite, shaking and rattling her with its power as she screamed in agony.

"Now, finish her!" shouted Sailor Uranus. "Hurry!"

Solaris seized this opportunity and focused his power on his prism, which made it glow brightly. Then, his eyes became silver as his body was enveloped with moonlight, briefly taking the shape of a rabbit.

"Oh, Lepus shining above, lend me your speed and strength!" commanded Solaris as he coiled his legs, preparing to shoot forward. "SOLARIS MOON LEPUS SHINE!"

In a split second, Solaris disappeared. Then, Kaolinite felt a barrage of blows land all over her body, knocking the wind out of her, which caused her to cough out a glob of spit; then, a light shone brightly from above, causing her to look up. Kaolinite's eyes then widened as that light was Solaris, who had generated a giant ball of moonlight in his hands. With a mighty heave, Solaris threw it, sending it hurtling straight at her. Being unable to stop it, Kaolinite let out a scream of terror as the attack struck its mark, creating a blinding explosion of light that once again shook the entire tower forcing everyone to shield her eyes. When the light dimmed down, Sailor Moon and the others could only see Solaris, touching down on the ground. They then looked over the platform from where they stood, trying to see what had become of Kaolinite, but they couldn't see her.

"I-Is she defeated for good this time?" Sailor Venus asked tentatively.

"I don't know how she couldn't be," said Sailor Mercury. "That was a pretty devastating attack."

Then, Solaris groaned as a wave of weakness overcame him while reverting to his normal state. Sailor Moon quickly came over and caught Solaris just before he fell.

"Solaris, are you all right?" Sailor Moon asked.

"I... I think so," mumbled Solaris. "I guess I used up a lot of my power, too."

Then Sailor Mars looked behind her and noticed that two Sailor Guardians weren't present. "Does anyone know what happened to Uranus and Neptune?" she asked.

"It looks like they already left," said Sailor Jupiter. "But, I wonder what made them decide to help us?"

No one had a clue.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

In the lower levels of Tokyo Tower, Sailor Uranus and Neptune were making their way down the stairs for home.

Sailor Uranus was still in pain from being attacked, but Sailor Neptune had a grin on her face.

"Well, Uranus, it would appear that you're even more fickle than I thought," Sailor Neptune teased. "You do realize you're going to have to eat those words."

"You don't need to tease me about it," grunted Sailor Uranus. "I just thought, Sailor Moon reminded me of Bun-Head, and you know I have a soft spot for her."

"Whatever you say," Sailor Neptune giggled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A bit later, everyone went back to Rei's house to celebrate the rest of Usagi's birthday. While everyone else hung out inside, Usagi and Mamoru decided to spend some time outside.

"Usako, I'm sorry about your present," apologized Mamoru. "I wanted it to be special for your birthday."

Usagi nuzzled against her lover's shoulder as she traced her finger in circles around his chest, blushing. "It's okay, Mamo," she said. "I'm just sorry that I put you in harm's way. Besides, just having your love is enough for me."

"Wow! Things sure are getting steamy out there!" Minako huffed jealously.

"Yeah! Friendships between women are always fleeting!" Makoto also huffed.

On the other hand, Ami had other things on her mind as usual. "Oh, dear. With everything that's happened, I've hardly had any time to study," she said worriedly.

"What's the matter with these girls?!" Luna complained. "They aren't even listening to each other."

"Not to mention, some of them got a case of the green-eyed monster," Harusuke sighed.

Rei, now in her pajamas, was very cranky as she lay in bed trying to sleep. "Hey! Would you guys keep it down?! My house isn't an inn, you know!" she shouted. "If you want to talk all night, go somewhere else! I'm trying to get my beauty sleep over here!"

But the talking continued as the party went on.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, back in the wreckage close to Tokyo Tower, underneath a pile of rubble, Kaolinite pulled herself out from under it, battered and a bit bloody but still alive.

"Damn... those Guardians," Kaolinite grunted. "How dare they... do this to me... They'll pay for this. They will rue the day they crossed Magus Kaolinite, commander of the Death Busters! That's a promise!"

And using what little strength she had left in her, Kaolinite teleported away, leaving the wreckage behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 26 20
this story is about Sailor moon/usagi that doesn't know she has a long lost sister till her sister shows up, introduce herself to usagi and her frien...
3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...
42.2K 2.1K 16
Not knowing the plot makes for a tumultuous life, especially during the first three shinobi wars. Holding on to his calm with every fiber of his bei...
41 2 2
5+1 format Usagi didn't know how to be a proper mom for her child from the future. Until she does. Or,Autor wanted the mother-daughter fluff we never...