A Sailor Moon Fanfiction: The...

By Dragomaster312

Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. A sailor moon fanfic with a special twist in it. I do not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 104

128 6 0
By Dragomaster312

It was after school at the Shiba Park Middle School. Minako was packing up her things, getting ready to go home for the day. As she did, two of her classmates talked to one another, a boy and a girl.

"You want us to get matching outfits?" the boy asked the girl.

"Yeah. I think it would be cute," the girl said brightly while holding the boy's hands. "That store in Shibuya had some nice ones."

"Yeah, but don't you think that the idea is a bit tacky?" the boy asked doubtfully.

"Yeah, it's very tacky," Minako thought to herself.

"Come on, it's just one outfit," the girl begged pleadingly. "Pretty please?"

The boy then conceded. "Oh, all right. Just this one," he said. "It'll be a memento of our time together in middle school."

A sour and irritated look crossed Minako's face as she slammed her bag shut.

"If you're already looking for a memento, you won't be together for long!" Minako mentally screamed. "Ugh! Boys are such pushovers! This is nauseating!"

And not wanting to stick around any longer, Minako promptly left the classroom.

After she had changed her shoes, Minako headed out of school to walk to Rei's place for their regular study session. But as she made her way out, lots of other couples from her school passed by her being as lovey-dovey as can be.

At this point, Minako felt so fed up that she felt like cursing the world for surrounding her with couples. "Well, whoop-de-doo, aren't you cute couples!" she snapped crossly. "We get how much you love each other, so stop showing off already!"

Just then, Artemis appeared, landing in front of her. "Minako, we've just finished inputting all the data we have so far about the Daimons, but we still have no idea what we're up against," the white cat said. "All we know about them thus far is that this strange lifeform that combines with objects and people produce Daimons, yet we don't know where they're coming from. What we lack the most right now is information. Reliable information."

Minako, not paying attention and unmoved, was lamenting to herself rather than paying attention. "Here I am in my final year of middle school, and all of a sudden, I'm having doubts about my life. However, I lack something I can't live without, and that's love! After all, "When you stare at love, the love also stares back at you." Although, I don't remember which philosopher said that."

"Minako, nobody has ever said that," said Artemis.

Minako still wasn't listening as she began to lament even more, dramatically posing as she did, pretending to be a boy.

"Why can't a wonderful boy with a bouquet of roses come up to me and ask, "May I ask, would you consider being my date tonight?" I mean, seriously, why can't something like that happen? Or rather, when? When will that magical moment happen to me?! I deserve it, don't I?"

"I don't see that happening," Artemis thought to himself.

Then, a volleyball came bouncing out of the gym, coming to a stop against Minako's foot. As Minako picked up the ball, another classmate of hers came out. He was a young boy with tan skin and short black hair wearing a school gym uniform.

Minako then smiled, knowing who it was. "Oh, hey, Asai," she greeted. "I take it this is yours?"

"Hey there, Aino," Asai greeted back. "Yes, it is. Mind sending it here?"

Minako smiled, and with a small bop with her hand, she sent the ball towards Asai, allowing him to catch it.

"So, I see you're still with the volleyball team," said Minako. "You working hard?"

"Sure am," smiled Asai. "The summer tournament's coming up, and I got to be at my best, you know. After that, I'm going to be busy studying for the high-school entrance exams."

"I see," smiled Minako. "Well, good luck. You're going to need it."

"Thanks," said Asai.

Asai was about to go back inside the gym, but then he stopped seeming to hesitate before turning back towards Minako, appearing a bit awkward and shy.

"Say, Aino. I was wondering," Asai said. "Why did you quit volleyball after returning from England? You were one of the best players I've seen, and your "flying dig and flip" move was terrific. But then, you suddenly gave it up. "

A frown of regret briefly crossed Minako's face as she remembered back for a moment, but then she smiled, her cheeks growing pink. "Yeah, volleyball was great and fun, and I loved being on the team..."

Minako seemed to trail off, not finishing her sentence, but the coach interrupted her and Asai.

"Asai! Get back in here! You're holding up Practice!" the coach called.

"OK! I'll be right there!" Asai called back. "Guess I better get back to practice. The coach can be a real nag. I'll see you later, Aino."

"OK then. Bye," Minako spoke with a wave.

As Asai left, Artemis couldn't help but notice that Minako was acting a bit more girlish and shy than usual, along with regretful and a bit entranced with Asai. However, he decided not to say anything as Minako watched him leave, not wanting to pry.

That night, Minako was in her bedroom, getting ready for bed, just getting into her pajamas and undoing her hair. As she stared at herself in the mirror, lost in thought, something on top of Minako's dresser caught her eye, causing her to turn around and look. Sitting on top of her dresser was her volleyball from back when she was on the team. As she stared at it, Minako's memories began to stir as she remembered back when she was practicing with Asai and even performing her special move.

The memory made Minako miss playing volleyball and made her feelings for Asai stir in her heart. As she went over to the window, Artemis still felt worried but didn't' say a word as he joined her. While they gazed at the sky, they saw a shooting star go by, its trail of light shining brightly in the night.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tomoe was inspecting a sample of a strange organism through a telescope while writing down some notes at the lab. Then, Kaolinite appeared.

"Mistress Kaolinite, welcome back," Tomoe greeted. "How goes the search for the talismans?"

"Nothing as of late," replied Kaolinite. "Not only have I yet to find them, but those Guardians keep destroying every Daimon. So perhaps our searching methods have become faulty."

"I wouldn't say that, my mistress," said Tomoe. "I'm sure that we'll eventually find the pure hearts we seek soon. It will just take a bit of time, is all. Besides, for every Daimon that gets destroyed, it gives me time to improve."

The mad scientist then felt a kink in his neck, causing him to lightly tap on it with his hand to ease the pain. "Dear me, all this working and research is taking a toll on my body," he complained. "I suppose I should try to work out a bit more. After all, a lack of exercise weakens a person."

At that moment, Kaolinite had an idea. "That's it, Tomoe! That's the key!" she said. "They say a healthy heart resides in a healthy body, so what if we were to target a pure-hearted young athlete who has a passion for sports?"

"I say that's a great idea, Mistress Kaolinite!" Tomoe spoke eagerly, cackling. "I'll get to work and send out a Daimon right away! In fact, with that kind of talk, perhaps I'll take up a new sport myself."

"You? Take up a sport, Tomoe?" Kaolinite repeated. "What sport could you, of all people, possibly enjoy?"

Tomoe then grinned. "Rhythmic Gymnastics."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The next day, Minako was walking to school with Artemis for company. Then, Asai came running up.

"Morning, Asai," Minako smiled.

"Good morning to you, too," Asai smiled back. "You're up pretty early for someone who's usually tardy."

"Not exactly," Minako proudly grinned. "I'm learning to overcome that particular problem."

Asai chuckled as he walked alongside Minako. Then he asked Minako a surprising question.

"Say, Minako, do you have a boyfriend by any chance?"

Minako's cheeks flushed. "Why do you ask?" she wondered.

"Oh, no reason," replied Asai looking away. "I was just wondering, is all."

After an awkward pause as they kept walking, Minako asked Asai a question next.

"So what about you, Asai? Is there anyone special in your life that's your type?"

"Well, I'm looking for a girl to date to play sports with," said Asai. "Otherwise, I don't think it would work for me." His cheeks went red. "Back when I was a first-year as a reserve, I sort of had a crush on you. But you were already our best player, and you knocked me off my feet with your skills. So, I decided I'd tell you my feelings when I became a regular player as well as a part of a starting lineup."

Minako stopped walking, feeling so caught off guard by this; her entire face went pink. However, she tried to play it off as a joke. "That's a good one," she forcibly laughed. "I almost fell for that, Asai. You need to stop messing with me. I mean, you were kidding, right?"

But Asai was not laughing as he stopped walking too. "Minako, don't you still like volleyball? If you do, then why aren't you playing anymore?"

Minako was no longer blushing as she squeezed the handle of her schoolbag, frowning as she looked at the ground. "Come on; you know the answer," she said. "I'm a third-year."

"So? What does that have to do with anything?" asked Asai.

"I have a busy schedule and don't have time for sports anymore," said Minako. "My schedule is jam-packed."

"With school?" wondered Asai.

"That, and a lot of other things," Minako said, choosing her words carefully.

"I see. That's too bad," Asai spoke, sounding disappointed. Then he looked at his watch. "Anyway, I've got morning practice. I'll see you later."

And Asai dashed away, leaving Minako alone, feeling disappointed at herself and Artemis feeling bad for her.

Later, after school, everyone was over at Rei's for a study session once again. However, rather than studying like everyone else, Minako, while reading one of Rei's Sailor V mangas, laughed uproariously, completely disrupting everyone. Minako even tried to shake a sleeping Usagi awake to look at the page she was reading.

"Usagi, you have to take a look at this!" Minako laughed. "This is so funny! Look at this panel when Sailor V's about to reveal her identity!"

The ordango blonde sleepily opened her eyes and looked. "I don't care," she mumbled. "I've seen it before."

But Minako didn't seem to pay attention, as she dropped Usagi right back on the table with a thud. "See? Don't you think Sailor V looks pretty without her mask?"

"Um, Minako, aren't you Sailor V, though?" asked Harusuke. "I mean, you're complimenting yourself, right?"

"Oh, yeah! What am I saying?! You're right, Harusuke!" Minako laughed. "She's modeled after me, duh!"

Everyone didn't say a word, staring at Minako with utter bafflement.

Minako then stopped laughing. "What's the matter, everyone? You all look so down today," she wondered, trying to be upbeat. Then she grabbed a candy bar from the bowl and a soda on the table. "I know just the thing to perk you guys up! I brought Sailor V diet chocolate bars and Sailor V vitamin drinks!"

Minako then gave the can to Harusuke and the bar to Makoto. Makoto and Harusuke looked across at each other, unsure what to make of Minako's behavior. Then, Makoto took off the wrapper and noticed something. On the inside, she saw the word "Winner" printed on it."

"Hey, it says I'm a winner," Makoto pointed out.

"Congratulations, Mako, you lucky girl!" Minako spoke, pretending to be a saleswoman. "If you get three of those winning wrappers, you'll get a special Sailor V badge!"

"I-Is that so?" Makoto spoke, cringing a bit. "I guess it's my lucky day."

Ami then spoke up, having enough. "Minako, are you feeling OK?" she asked worriedly. "You're don't seem to be concentrating on your studies very well. Is something wrong?"

"And there it is! Professor Ami's specialty, the strict school teacher!" Minako spoke cutely while pointing. "I'm sorry, Professor., the Guardian of love and justice, Minako is a bad girl who doesn't like to study. I even like to cheat sometimes, but I don't care at all."

Then as quickly as she said that, Minako fell back, seemingly exhausted, finally calming down. The fake smile that she so desperately tried to keep on was now a sad frown as she stared up at the ceiling. Then, letting her true feelings leak out a bit, she whispered something.

"Maybe I'll quit being a Guardian for a while."

Everyone stared at Minako, speechless, concerned, and not believing what they heard.

Minako then stood up. "Don't be so surprised," she spoke quietly. "I didn't mean it. But, in the meantime, I'm going home. I don't feel like studying today."

And without saying another word, Minako started to leave the room. Naturally, Artemis was about to follow Minako, but then Makoto cut him off, showing him a book in her hands.

"Hey, Artemis, check this out!" said Makoto. "There's a cool picture of a cat you need to see!"

Artemis inspected the book. "I don't see a cat," he said.

But because of Makoto distracting him, Minako quietly left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Artemis, now knowing Makoto tricked him, was now cross. "Hey! What's the big idea?!" demanded Artemis. "Now Minako's gone!"

"You dummy," sighed Luna. "Sometimes, you can be hopelessly insensitive."

"Look, Artemis, everyone needs to be alone sometimes," said Rei. "And when it comes to Minako, you have to give a girl her space."

"Yeah, especially with her," concurred Harusuke. "Because I've seen that look on her face as well as her kind of behavior before."

"What do you mean by that, Harusuke?" asked Ami.

Harusuke frowned as he glanced over at Usagi, who was still asleep. "I mean that Minako's acting the same way a certain someone did when she found out she was a princess of the moon," he said quietly.

Artemis said nothing as he looked over at the door, too, wishing that he could help Minako, despite not knowing how.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Back at Shiba Park Middle, Asai practiced his spikes by jumping up and down by the net and pretending to hit a volleyball. While he was practicing, Kaolinite appeared, her Daimon Egg at the ready while hovering from above. Her target now set on Asai, she let the Daimon Egg go, and it floated over to the basket of balls that stood behind Asai. When the Egg made contact, it merged with one of them, giving off a small red flash, showing that it was ready to hatch. Kaolinite then teleported away, waiting for the Daimon to claim her next victim.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, at the Game Center Crown Arcade, Minako was blowing off some steam playing Battle Lap. However, unlike the other day when she played with Usagi, she was driving horribly. So horribly that she ended up crashing, resulting in a game over. The red-bowed blonde ripped off her helmet in frustration and slammed on the steering wheel in anger.

Just then, she heard a familiar voice.

"Take it easy there, Minako. No need to take out your anger on the game."

Minako looked up, only to find Haruka standing there.

"Oh, hey there, Haruka," Minako said.

"What's going on with you?" wondered Haruka. "You usually do a lot better than that."

Minako frowned, still feeling a bit sad and unsure if she should talk about her problems.

Haruka then smiled kindly. "Why don't we take a walk together? she suggested. "It'll make you feel better."

The two of them then left the arcade and walked around the shopping district to nowhere in particular. However, Minako still felt unsure due to Haruka being an outsider. Then, feeling curious about something and not wanting to keep it in anymore, Minako asked Haruka a question.

"Say, Haruka? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Didn't we talk about that before?" responded Haruka.

"I know, but you do at least have someone, don't you?" Minako wondered. "Since you love racing and you're practically a prodigy at it, do you feel like it limits you on who you can be in a relationship with? You are a gifted girl, so do you feel as if you can only date someone as gifted as you are?"

Haruka then stopped. "What exactly are you trying to ask?" she asked.

"Well, don't you ever wonder how things would be if you were just an ordinary high-school girl?" Minako continued. "I mean, don't you feel like you're missing out on happiness, the normal and ordinary kind?"

Haruka looked across at her. "Minako, are you asking because you feel like you're sacrificing your everyday happiness?"

Minako instinctively averted her eyes, not answering.

Haruka then smiled. "Honestly, I don't have a clue what "everyday happiness" is," she said. "but I don't think of myself as out of the ordinary. Right now, I am the closest I've been to being myself. I guess I've got something more valuable than ordinary happiness. I'm saying that I am what I am, and I'm OK with that. I'm me. I fell in love with racing years ago and knew that it was the only way I knew how to live, never questioning it. I eventually found something deeper and more important than "ordinary happiness " in pursuing that passion. I hope that was good enough of an answer for you."

Minako stood there, processing everything Haruka said to her, feeling moved as well as thoughtful. Then, a small smile tugged at her lips. "I'm not sure, but I think I understand," she said. "Thank you for your advice, and I'm sorry for putting you on the spot with my questions."

"It was no problem, Minako," smiled Haruka. "Anyway, I got to get going. Let's have a rematch at the Crown again when you got your mojo back some time, OK?"

And with that, Haruka left, leaving Minako behind in her thoughts. She hadn't gone very far when she ran into Michiru, who looked rather grave.

"The seas are restless again," Michiru spoke to Haruka. "You know what that means, don't you?"

"I know," said Haruka. "Let's go."

After a while, Minako found herself standing just outside of the gym at Shiba Park Middle. She had thought about this for a bit, and while it was less than likely, she decided to try and take Haruka's words to heart by seeing Asai. So, after checking her hair while steeling her nerves and easing her shyness, Minako walked over to the gym. Minako saw Asai practicing his spikes by hitting the balls over the net as she peered inside. The blonde took a deep breath, strengthening her resolve, and was just about to enter, when a young girl appeared walking up to Asai.

When Asai saw her, he couldn't help but playfully frown. "Hey, you! So, you're going home without me again?"

The girl then smiled. "Yes, I am," she said, giggling. "I'll see you later, OK?"

Then, the girl stood up on her tiptoes and kissed Asai on the cheek before she left.

"Don't forget we have a date this Sunday!" Asai called to the girl. "You better not forget!"

"I won't!" the girl called sweetly.

Minako had seen everything and was so shocked and heartbroken that she felt her heart sink to the bottom of her chest. It didn't take a genius to know that the girl who kissed him was Asai's girlfriend.

Then as Asai picked up another ball to spike, there was trouble. The ball that Asai picked up was the same one Kaolinite placed the Daimon in, and as soon as Asai touched it, the ball suddenly erupted with light, shining brightly. After that, the ball bent and changed shape and transformed into a Daimon.

The Daimon was a woman with blue skin, brown hair in a ponytail with a white ribbon, a red circle in the middle of her face, and had volleyballs for breasts. She also wore kneepads and elbow pads and wore black gym shorts. Asai and his girlfriend screamed with surprise and terror, while Minako immediately took action, taking out her communicator first.

"Everyone! A Daimon has appeared at my school gym!" Minako cried. "Hurry up and come here as soon as you can!"

"We're on our way, Minako!" acknowledged Harusuke. "Be careful!"

Minako then closed her communicator and took out her transformation pen to transform.

"VENUS STAR POWER MAKE UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation sequence: Minako.

Minako's hand is held up as golden stars swirl around it, alighting her fingernails, turning them into a shade of bright orange. Her transformation stick appears spinning, and she takes hold of it, the star on end as well as the symbol glowing. It begins to turn as Minako is enveloped in yellow light. Then she sweeps the pen over her head as banners of golden stars emit from it. Minako then holds up the pen above her head as the banners of stars form a spiral around her body. They disappear into the ground, forming a circle of stars and burst into more stars going upwards, enveloping Minako's body. Then Minako emerges wearing the same outfit as Sailor Moon's, the center bow, boots, and rims on the gloves colored orange, her back bow, yellow, and her center bow, blue. She then opens her eyes as she assumes her signature pose.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Daimon went on the attack, conjuring up a pink ball of energy and spiked it towards Asai and his lover. As the attack shot towards them, Asai quickly tackled his girlfriend out of the way, sending the two of them flying to the wall. Asai wasn't hurt, but his girl was out cold. The Daimon got ready to attack once again when a voice cried out.

"Hold it right there!"

The Daimon stopped and looked towards the gym stage, as did Asai, to see Sailor Venus standing on it.

"I am the Pretty Guardian of love and beauty, Sailor Venus!" the Guardian proclaimed. "And in the name of Venus, I will punish you with the power of love!"

"Don't interfere, Guardian!" snarled the Daimon. "Have a taste of my serve!"

With a mighty spike, the Daimon launched the ball of energy straight at her, while Sailor Venus countered with an attack of her own.

"VENUS LOVE-ME CHAIN!"

The Guardian summoned forth a chain of hearts made of light and used it to pierce straight through the Daimon's attack, canceling it out.

"You're wasting your time!" Sailor Venus spoke bravely. "Nothing you do will have any effect on me!"

At that moment, the Daimon smirked, and with a cackle, snapped her fingers. Before Sailor Venus could react, a volleyball materialized and wrapped around her tightly. Unable to keep herself up, Sailor Venus fell to the floor, struggling to break free.

"What a pity," mocked the Daimon. "If you weren't such a silly Guardian, you might have lived longer." The creature then refocused her attention on Asai. "All right, you. I'll be taking that Pure Heart from that healthy body of yours!"

She took a stance like she was receiving, making the two halves of her black star tattoo on her hands become one. Then, she unleashed a black beam at Asai from that tattoo, hitting straight into his chest. While Asai screamed in agony, the Daimon successfully extracted the Pure Heart Crystal out of his chest. As the Pure Heart Crystal floated over to her, Kaolinite appeared and inspected the crystal. After she finished, Kaolinite scowled in disappointment.

"Not again! This crystal doesn't possess anything either! Another waste of time!" Kaolinite growled in irritation. "Haikyun, kill Sailor Venus and that boy and girl, too!"

"As you command!" Haikyun acknowledged.

As Haikyun went for Asai, Sailor Venus struggled even harder, desperate to save them, but she couldn't get free. But then, just as it was all over, a white disc of light came zipped straight by them, not only catching Kaoilintie and Haikyun by surprise but also cutting the net setting Sailor Venus free.

"What was that?!" exclaimed Kaolinite.

Her answer came in the form of a loud bang of opening doors. Standing in the doorway of the doors was Sailor Moon, the white disc reverting to her tiara as she caught it.

"It's time for someone to punish you for unsportsmanlike conduct!" the Guardian scolded crossly. "You have no right to prevent someone from living their lives to the fullest! I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and justice! I am Sailor Moon! And in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

"Damn it! Not her again!" Kaolinite huffed, most annoyed. "Haikyun! Take care of them!"

And with that, she disappeared in retreat. Haikyun then conjured up another ball of energy from her hand and took Asai's Pure Heart, placing it inside it.

"What do you say now, Sailor Moon?" Haikyun smirked. "Can you crush this ball?"

"Be careful, Sailor Moon!" warned Sailor Venus. "You can't destroy that ball! She put Asai's Pure Heart Crystal inside of it!"

"Oh, no! What should I do?!" squeaked Sailor Moon fearfully.

Haikyun then served the ball and launched it straight at her, but Sailor Jupiter rushed in, hitting the ball and passing to Sailor Mercury, who bounced it to Solaris. Solaris then served it, and Sailor Mars jumped up, making the catch.

"Way to go!" cheered Sailor Venus.

"How'd you like that interception?" grinned Sailor Mars.

"I call that a foul, you impudent brat!" snarled Haikyun.

Haikyun then threw out her hands, and the ball suddenly came to life in Sailor Mars' hand, shooting right out of them. Then, Haikyun began to madly wave her hands around, which in turn caused the ball to shoot all around the room like a runaway pinball, forcing the Guardians to go on the defense as they desperately dodged.

"Damn, now what?" Solaris grunted.

"It's way too fast," said Sailor Jupiter.

"Dodging is all we can do," Sailor Mercury spoke grimly.

"How are we supposed to stop an attack like that?!" wondered Sailor Moon.

No one knew. Sailor Venus then looked across to Asai, who was so pale that he was about to keel over as he struggled to breathe. That was when she knew that only one person could help him now. That person was her.

"I'll serve now!" Sailor Venus spoke bravely. "It's you and me now, Daimon!"

Haikyun, taking up Sailor Venus' challenge, commanded the ball back to her, making it hover to her hand. Then she began swinging her arm around rapidly.

"Get ready, Sailor Venus, because this is my most powerful serve!" Haikyun crowed. "LIGHTNING BOLT!"

And then, with a mighty swing, Haikyun launched the ball straight towards Sailor Venus, turning it into a comet of destruction. But Sailor Venus stood her ground, steeling herself while keeping her eye on the ball.

"I am a Sailor Guardian!" Sailor Venus told herself. "There are things that only I can protect!"

Everyone watched with bated breath as the ball shot closer to Sailor Venus while she remained still. Then, Sailor Venus lunged forward at the last second, extending her hand and launching the ball into the air while doing a flip, landing safely on the floor. Haikyun was shocked, while the Guardians were amazed. Asai, who had managed to stay conscious, had seen this too and recognized the move immediately.

"That move! It's the flying dig and flip!" Asai thought. "There's only one person I know who can use that move!" Then, Asai smiled, understanding everything. "So that's it! Sailor Venus is -"

As Sailor Mars caught the ball, Sailor Venus shouted.

"Sailor Moon! Solaris! Ready?"

Sailor Moon and Solaris both answered with nods. "Yeah!"

Solaris then raised his hand, his crystal glowing with yellow light.

"SOLARIS VENUS POWER RANK UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Solaris: Venus Mode

The gem in Solaris' bracelet glows brightly in a bright yellow light, the symbol of Venus shining inside the prism. Next, Solaris is enveloped in bright yellow light as long banners of yellow stars shot out from his bracelet and encircle his body as he spins around, similar to Minako. First, they surrounded his body, turning into a spiral that spun rapidly. Next, his boots emerge from the flames, yellow while retaining the silver. Then his belt is revealed, also being yellow, along with his right and left gloves and chest, while keeping the silver. At the center of Solaris' chest, it changed to silver, and the dot had changed to the symbol of Venus. Finally, the head of Solaris emerges from the lightning, the helmet slightly different in design. He then strikes his signature pose, while the background shows his symbol and Sailor Venus overlapping each other in a yellow and gold background.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sailor Moon readied her Spiral Moon Heart Rod, while Solaris straightened his hand, making a spear of light in his hands that took the shape of a unicorn's head that let out a loud neigh.

"MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

"SOLARIS VENUS UNICORN SABER!"

Sailor Moon unleashed a blast of hearts while Solaris shot forward, giving his spear a mighty swing, releasing a powerful crescent wave of light. A powerful explosion shook the gym thanks to the two attacks, leaving the volleyball and a shattered Daimon Egg. Sailor Moon and the others cheered, while Solaris reverted to normal, feeling exhausted but managed to give a thumbs up. On the other hand, Sailor Venus felt proud and gave a sign for victory, her confidence and mojo back in full swing.

As they celebrated their victory while returning Asai's Pure Heart Crystal, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus watched behind the curtains on stage from afar. They had seen everything and were pleased.

"Looks like we missed the game this time around," giggled Sailor Neptune.

"Sure looks that way," smiled Sailor Uranus.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The next day after school, Minako was leaving for another study session at Rei's place, feeling a lot less sad than before. Then, she caught sight of Asai with his girlfriend on her way out. Of course, it still somewhat hurt to see them together, but Minako felt happy for the boy, content with seeing him with who he loves.

Asai then caught sight of Minako and remembered what he saw and learned the other night as he went up to her. "Say, Aino, I was wondering if you could do me a favor."

"What is it, Asai?" asked Minako.

Asai then smiled. "If you ever have the chance to see Sailor Venus, would you please tell her that I said thank you for saving my life?" he said gratefully. "And that I'll always be grateful?"

Minako smiled back. "I doubt I'll see her, but when I do, I'll be sure to tell her," she said with a wink.

Asai then left with his girlfriend in tow, and Minako continued on her way outside of the school. But as she did, she heard a voice call out to her.

"U-Um, e-excuse me, Miss."

Minako looked up to see that standing in front of the gates waiting for her was Harusuke, holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses. He walked up to her and held out the roses while bowing, trying to be romantic, but couldn't help but stammer.

"M-May I ask, w-would you accompany me for the evening?" Harusuke asked.

Minako blinked as she took the flowers. She looked at them and then back at Harusuke, and a warm, touched smile spread on her cheeks as her eyes twinkled.

"S-Sorry, Minako," Harusuke apologized. "I-I'm not good at this kind of stuff, but-"

"It's OK, Harusuke," said Minako. "I understand. It's still sweet of you, though. However, you should know that it's going to cost you a fortune. I'm a pretty expensive girl."

Harusuke then gulped. "W-Wait, how much?! Usagi drains a lot of my allowance as it is!" he squeaked.

Minako then laughed, and it wasn't long before Harusuke started to laugh. All the while, Artemis watched from on top of the gate, feeling happy that his partner was smiling again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650 7 9
SAILOR MOON MANGA REWRITE IN STORY FORM. (Had to adapt a couple of scenes to fit in the story format, (for example, princess D actually has a name...
342 0 16
Note: I don't own this anime, it's a fanfic story.(fan-made) This fanfic is after the movie: "Sailor Moon Cosmos", after Usagi (Sailor Moon) and Mamo...
1K 29 9
SAILOR MOON MANGA REWRITE IN STORY FORM. ( I also go by Crystal when the manga isn't available but use the personalities of the original anime. In ea...
68.4K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...