The 'Dead' Hanagaki

By Lazy_Sloth120

"She's my sister. She took take care from the moment I was born. She fed me, cleaned me and played with me. N... More

Introductions/Character profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
AUTHORS NOTE!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
10K Special Chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note, Please Read!
Black Ring Fighters
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 13

831 25 3
By Lazy_Sloth120

Hello my children. I just am here to say thank you guys so much for 2K reads. I am still unable to comprehend that two thousand people read my book. Thank you guys so much. I really enjoy writing this story and it warms my heart knowing people like reading it. Final thing I would like to say is, I would like to recommend to you guys a fanfic. It's called 'Crossfire' It's a mafia Bakugou x reader. my dear friend Darlinxxxx is the author of the book. That's all I had to say. Now on with the story.

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR MANGA!!

(Authors Note: Your outfit)

I let outa groan of frustrations as my grip on the pencil tightened. Why is this so hard? I decided I wanted to surprise the boys by designing our gang logo but Nothing came to my mind. After a few more minutes of intense thinking, I finally decided to give up and come back to it later. I threw my sketchpad and pencil on the other side of my bed before getting up and walking out of my room.

I walked through the halls of the orphanage aimlessly, hoping to find someone. It's oddly quiet today. Luckily I found Izana at the entrance of the orphanage. "Izana!" I called out from behind. "Hey Hana" Greeted Izana with a smile. I felt a small flutter in my stomach but ignored it as I approached him. "Where are you going?" I asked "Oh. ummmm. I going to go see my mother" replied Izana sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "The two of you mended you relationship I assume?" "Not necessarily. I was gonna ask her why she decided to throw me away" "Are you sure you wanna do that?" I frowned "Yeah. I just wanna know why she abandoned me and never told me about my older brother" "You have an older brother?" I asked in shock. I didn't know Izana had an Older brother. "I do. He means a lot to me. I have no idea what would have happened to me if he didn't help me." Smiled Izana fondly. He also muttered something but I couldn't hear it but I shook it off as I assumed it wasn't important. "I would love to meet your older brother one day" "I would like that as well" agreed Izana. Me and Izana talked for a few more minutes before we both decided to was best for him to leave. "Izana" I called as he was about to step out the door. "Yes" he responded turning to look at me. "If what you figure out is too much. You can always come to me. I'll listen" I informed with a gentle smile. Izana said nothing as his faint pink dust made it's way across his cheeks. he told me a small little thanks before leaving. My smile then fade into a frown as I can't get rid of this uneasy feeling in my stomach. I have a bad feeling somethings gonna happen. Not wanting to think I decided to go to the garden to get some fresh air.

I inhaled the warm summer breeze as I stepped into the garden. I walked over to my favourite spot in the garden. It's the spot under the oak tree that is aid to be have been here before the orphanage was even built. I sat myself down as the branches of the tree provided me shade from the scorching sun. I hummed the melody of one of my favourite songs as I recalled all of the memories I had of my life before I joined the orphanage. All the jokes me and Hito cracked. The times when to two of us would take out younger siblings to the park to play whilst we also had some fun of our own. I started to smile as I remembered the day Mitchi was born. When I first held him in my arms when he was only a few hours old. It was then I knew that without him I would have nothing, that I will do absolutely everything in my power to keep him safe. However I can't do that now, He is no longer under the same roof as me. Or in arms reach. We don't get to eat meals together, watch movies or even go to to park anymore. I felt something when pouring down my cheeks. Curious on what it was I touched my face and realised I was crying. I tried my best to stop myself from crying I couldn't help it. I buried face in my knees to somewhat muffle my sobs. "Hana. Hana are you okay?" asked a panicked voice. I looked up to see who it was but wasn't able top get a good look of the person's face as my tears blurred my vision. As if realizing I was unable to tell who it was the person said "It's me Issey. Calm down Hana. What happened? why are you crying?" He aske once again. "I-it's Nothing" I reassured stuttering. Issey let out a sigh before pulling me into a warm and comforting embrace. "Clearly your not alright but I won't force you tell me" Stated Issey patting my head. I said nothing as I cried in his arms.

Eventually I calmed down, but I was too embarrassed to look Issey in the eye. "You wanna tell me what's wrong?" asked Issey running his fingers through my hair calming me down. "I just started to think about my little brother and how if I had been better and stronger I could have given him so much more" I confessed pulling away from the hug. Issey said nothing but looked at me intently as if telling me to go on. "My little brother means the world to me and now that he is no longer by my side. I realized just how much I miss my brother" I continued as I felt a sharp pang in my heart. As if I was stabbed in the heart by a really sharp knife. "Hana. If there is one thing I know it would be that you are more the most strongest, caring ang loving person there is on this planet. You treat other as if there your siblings and protect them at all costs. what more can you do than just loving them?" Comforted Issey with a sympathetic smile. "Do you have real siblings Issey?" I sked whipping away the reaming stray tears. "Yeah" sadly spoke Issey. "I also have a younger brother. If I were to guess he should be around your age right now." Continued Issey looking down. I stayed silent as I listened to Issey opening up about his past. "A few days before I was dropped off at the orphanage, Me and my little brother were told that our mother was pregnant and that we were expecting a little sister." "If you don't mind me asking. How did you end up here?" I asked cautiously sensing it was a sensitive topic. "My mother never really loved me. She act all nice in front of my father but he was never really home so she treat me coldly. Neglecting me as if I never existed. I never understood why until I asked her. She told me I was the son of her ex-fiancé that broke up with her few days before their wedding. No longer wanting me she abandoned me at the orphanage and told my dad and siblings that I died in a car crash." sadly chuckled Issey. I held Issey's hand and give a little squeeze comfort and to pull him out of his thoughts. Issey gave me a small smile before quickly changing he subject. The two of us sat under the oak tree chatting and laughing for a few more hours before the two of us had to go separate ways to do our own thing.

I am currently walking down he streets to buys some snacks and just walk around for a bit despite the fact that it was raining. I was enjoying the peace and quiet and the sound of the rain until I heard some yelling form a near by alleyway. I knew it was none of my business but my curiosity got the better of me. I silently walked to the entrance of the alleyway were all the commotion was coming from. Taking a small peek my eyes widen in surprise. "I-Izana" I mumbled. there are seemed to another person there. He seemed older than Izana and had black hair. I saw Izana yelling as he swung his arm the punched the black haired guy. The black haired guy di nothing and took the punch as if he deserved it and fell to the ground. "YOU KNEW ABOUT IT DIDN'T YOU!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT SHINICHIRO" yelled Izana furiously. "Ah.. So you found out. But does that even matter?" asked the raven haired male standing up. What's going on? is that guy Izana's older brother? "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'DOES IT MATTER'!? THIS IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT ISN'T IT?!" demanded Izana raising his tone. "... Come one Izana blood related or not nothing will change between us alright?" reassured 'Shinchiro'. "SHUT UP!!! WHY DID YOU EVEN COME TO ME?" questioned Izana. "I've endured loneliness right from the beginning" spoke Izana sadly with tears streaming down his face, "Do you get it Shinichiro? I thought I found happiness that could take me away from that hell". I felt something sharp stab my heart when I saw Izana crying. He's endured so much but never once asked someone for help.

Shinchiro said nothing and just looked at the white haired male with sympathy and regret in his eyes, not knowing what to say in an attempt to comfort his little brother. "I don't ever want to see you again Shinchiro" declared Izana before walking away. the raven haired male said nothing and just watched as Izana walked away. "You know you'll catch a cold standing in the rain like that" I said finally deciding to say something. "I assume you heard everything" spoke Shinchiro ignoring my statement. "Sorry. I didn't mean to. I just heard yelling and came to check it out. Then I saw Izana and yahhhh" I replied trying to lighten up his mood. "You know Izana?" asked Shinchiro "Yeah. we both stay at the same orphanage" "How comes I never seen you there?" questioned Shinchiro sceptically. "I recently joined a few months ago" U answered. "I should probably go and find him" sighed the black haired male. "I'll go and find him" I corrected. "Huh? I don't want to drag into out mess it's fine I'll look for him. " argued Shinchiro. "Looking at Izana's state and current mood he would probably snap you in half f you saw you right now" I joked but also hinted that I was serious about what i said. "I guess your right" sighed the blacked running his fingers through his damp black locks. "I'm always right" I chuckled. Shinchiro just chuckled at my at my little statement. "It was pleasure to meet you Shinchiro but I have to go and find Izana before he catches a cold" I said as I started to go the same way Izana went. "Thank you..." thanked Shinchiro before pausing as he didn't know my name. "Hana" I informed smiling. "Thank you Hana. I would like meet you again same day" Thanked Shinchiro with a smile. I waved him good bye once more before leaving.

I was walking through the streets trying to find Izana but had no luck. I was starting to get worried. Where are you Izana? I stopped in my tracks when I heard the sound of faint sobbing nearby. "Izana" I mumbled before sprinting off in the direction of the sobs, not caring if I got wet from the rain. Tired from all he running I took a quick breather whilst looking around the area I ran into. It was a grassy field with a rivers right beside the green grass. Izana siting on the edge of the Greenland with his head resting onto of his folded which were resting on his knees. His orchid eyes solemnly looking at the calm clear waters of the river. I felt my heart break at the sad sight in front of me. Unconsciously my feet started to walk towards the crying white haired male. Now standing beside the white haired boy, I gently wrapped my arms around him. Embracing him. I felt him flinch at the unexpected contact but he seemed to have calmed down when he noticed it was me. "Hana" He called biting back his tears. I hummed in acknowledgement as he called my name as a sign that I was listening. Izana slithered his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. Not thinking much of it I sat myself so I was facing me with my back facing the river. My legs on either sides of his. Gently I pulled him closer as if nurturing him as if he was my own child. I felt my becoming damp as he cried into my shoulder. Saying nothing I run my fingers through his soft white locks in an attempt to calm him down.

"Let's get changed into some warm clothes and you can tell me what happened." I suggested lifting up his face with my hands. Izana just nodded and silently got up. I smiled a the fact knowing I was able to some what able to calm him down. As I was about to get up a pair of tanned arms lifted me up. I looked up in shock and saw Izana looking ahead not minding the fact that he was crying. "I-Izana. Let m-me down?" I stuttered trying to wriggle free. However this only caused Izana's grip on me to tighten. Sensing that he wouldn't let me down I stopped resisting and let him carry me bridal style. The journey back to the orphanage was quiet and slightly awkward (at least for me).

The two of us arrived at the Orphanage but Izana still hasn't put me down. "U-ummm. Izana can you put me down now please." I asked whilst looking down embarrassed. WHAT IF SOMEONE SEE'S US LIKE THIS? They'll get the wrong idea. "No" bluntly replied Izana as he continued walking. I said nothing and just looked down at the floor still embarrassed. Izana then stopped in front a door which I guessed was the door to his room. Lightly kicking the door open Izana walked in and gently placed me on his bed before walking over to his closet. Confused I looked around the room. I didn't get to get a good look at the room last time but now that I look at it's clean and tidy compared too mine. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Izana walked over to me and handed me a hoodie. I looked at hum confused. "Put it on so you don't get cold" Instructed Izana. Realizing what he meant I gratefully took the hoodie and put it on.

(Authors Note: This is the hoodie Izana gave you)

An awkward silence enveloped the room, neither of us knowing what to say. I looked up thinking of something to say to break this awkward silence. Looking up I noticed how droplets of water dripped from the ends of his white hair and a towel that was hanging on his shoulder. "Why don't I dry your hair for you?" I suggested smiling. Izana said nothing and just sat down on the floor in front of me. I smiled as he accepted my small gesture of help. Grabbing the towel draping ion his shoulder I started to dry his hair with it. The before awkward atmosphere disappearing and being replaced a warm and comfortable one yet neither of us said a word. "Do you want to tell what happened? I'll listen" I asked. Izana let outa small sigh before telling me about how he was able to find his mother gambling. How he asked her why she left him. He told me the she said the he was was not her son. He was the child of her ex-husband that he had with a Filipino woman. She that proceeded to tell him that his real father died by getting chased by some thugs. After learning this he went to go and see his older brother and confronted him on how he knew about this and never told him about it. "That bitch" I hissed with venom evident n my tone. My eyes went wide as I realized what I just said. "I'm s-sorry Izana. I didn't mean to call your mum a bi-" I apologized but I was cut off when I heard Izana laughing. I sat there confused as to why he was laughing. "It's alright Hana. If anything I agree with you. Also she's not mother but merely the person who threw me away" reassured Izana. I just smiled at the fact that he was starting to feel better. "Yeah" I agreed softly. The two of us continued on talking and joking until night fall. I really cherish moments like these. Moments were I'm able to talk and laugh with the people I love and who love me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 128 33
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
611K 31K 107
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
67.4K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...
35.9K 1.2K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...