i'll love you to the moon and...

By L0ve4writing

you and vinnie have been bestfriends since you were young and your families are really close but after that o... More

background :)
drunk.
shower.
wet dream
one night stand.
parents.
forbidden love.
the crash.
recovery days.
shopping with vin
the tease.
flying togther.
dont be loud.
heartbroken vinnie.
the entrance
caught.
balls
destination a-HEAD
skatepark
emotional.
college letters.
the decision.
Last day.
car ride.
desire.
stubborn vinnie.
training a golden retriever.
my idiot.
at the peak of breaking.
he doesnt like sharing whats his.
under the rain
lost lives.
the dark crow.
Happy endings arent for everyone.
cold heart.
potential coincidences?
Trouble. More trouble.
boss man.
business man.
lust. passion. hunger
Weaknesses.
preference.
Who is she
cocky.
Hot bodies
I needed you.
bad intrusive thoughts.
If only you could read my mind.

Fall for me

1.1K 16 10
By L0ve4writing

Hey guys so I know I don't update that quickly so this is just a short scene that I wrote awhile back before they had slept together and Vinnie was in love with y/n but she didn't know that yet. It's about them at a skatepark and all Vinnie does is picture her with him, sexually. Anyways I know it doesn't match what's going on with the story but I figured you guys wanted me to at least post something so here ya go ;)

Me and Vinnie had just finished skating so we sat on the concrete kind of away from everyone else. We were in a corner near an alley way and I was putting a bandage on my leg. I had fallen on the ground a little earlier and as I was patching myself up I was making "sk" noises, because it burned. I cleaned the wound but when I look to my right I realize Vinnie had been staring at me all this time. I asked him why he was, I thought maybe I looked weird or something but I don't know it was definitely something else. He had been acting odd lately.

Vinnie point of view(earlier): I wasn't planning on going to the skatepark today. I was in my bedroom rubbing off and then I heard y/n turn the doorknob so I just put the lotion under the covers. She had no idea and I prefer to keep it that way. She has all these different morals than me and having sex is a big issue for her. I know she loves me deeply and wouldn't want our friendship getting in the way but I can't help it, she's the only girl interaction I get every day and when I see her come back from working out it turns me on, really badly.

She's not like anyone I've ever met before. Having a childhood crush really gives you an obsession. I use to glance at her all the time, on the bus, at her house, when we went swimming, I remember the first time I saw her boobs when she was wearing a bathing suit on the beach when we were 13 and that was the first time I actually got a boner. I didn't want to tell my mom but I figured she knew something was wrong because I had to stay in the water for the rest of the day trying to get it to calm down.

Then again when we were 15 I had a girlfriend at the time because I tried to forget about y/n. I was watching a movie with y/n and her butt brushed against the front of my pants when she tried to get comfortable so I had to run to the bathroom. I broke up with my girlfriend the day after. When I was 16 I woke up from a dream about y/n and I realized I had a boner so I had to skip breakfast with my family because of it. This crush I had eventually grew on me but I didn't want y/n to find out.

I would never mistreat y/n in any way but I had fallen in love with this girl. The girl that would once fall all the time in her roller blades and I would just stand laughing. The girl that got exciting about writing stories and reading them to me. The girl that wore a high ponytail all her life until the age of 9 then she would wear a purple headband in 7th grade. This same girl that made me laugh for the dumbest things, this was the girl I had fallen in love with.

So when y/n walked in to ask me to go to the skatepark I wanted to say no but she was already excited about it and also part of the reason was because she was going to beg me to go.

Y/n: hey Vinnie do you want to go skating?
Vinnie: uh today?
Y/n: yeah, please?
Vinnie: Im kind of busy right now and-
Y/n( walking over): cmon Vinnie it's so boring being here all day and I-
Vinnie: o-okay okay but let me change get out!
Y/n: geez okay princess

I had to wait till my boner cooled down so we could go. It was fun spending time doing something we both loved, y/n wasn't good at skating but she always thought it was cool so I hyped her up about it. When she was cleaning her wound and patching herself up I couldn't help but look at her and image all the things I wish to do to her. All the desires I had. Everything I wished she would say to me. I pictured her up against the wall as I kissed her. Doing the things she pleased me to. Feeling her nails reaching down my back. Kissing her lips, body, her neck. Feeling her nails brush through my hair.

But I realized I had been staring at her while my hands were covering my 'area' and my legs were both scrunched together. It looked too obvious I hoped she didn't notice.

Y/n: what?
Vinnie: huh?
Y/n: your staring? Do I look weird or something?
Vinnie: no of course not, you look worse
Y/n: oh shut up Vincent

Yes. Yes. Say my name again.

Vinnie: it doesn't even hurt that bad your just weak
Y/n: seriously? It literally burns!

Ever since I was young, I would make fun of her just to see her get mad. I love seeing her get worked up by calling her 'girly' and 'weak'. She pushed me and we both fell back, she was laughing. I was not. Rather I was picturing her on top of me, riding on top of me. Looking down at me as I looked up at her. She got up gently and apologized but I wished that she would just fall again.
Fall for me at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 14.1K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
37.6K 199 27
You have had the biggest crush ever on the vinnie Hacker and now your finaly in the hype house with him! -swearing -hard topics/not a lot of them th...
4.4K 209 21
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 haven irving is destined for success as a musician with support of her band, but, her love life doesn't have the same luck. she tries...
746K 7.7K 38
Where y/n y/l/n, lives next to Vinnie Hacker which she never got along with, there families are best friends but y/n and Vinnie never where and swore...