Death is with us

By xo_Adri_xo

Dani is Merle's fearless daughter. But she hated the term 'love' from her father after he went to prision and... More

i dunno
Dani meets him
Daddy!
Walkers
Maybe if I be strong...
Already way too broken, Please don't break me more!
all alone now...
Carl!!!
Lori!!!
daddy i found you!
Dad and Daryl
Dad and Daryl part 2
Dad and Daryl part 3
Fun times
Mira, the evil, lying, pretty named, meanie!!!
the fight

May I cry?

52 4 0
By xo_Adri_xo

Dani's POV
I walked towards Carl smiling until I kissed him on the cheek making him blush a dark red. "So Dani, are you and Carl now a thing?" Beth asked. "Yeah I guess?" I said unsure of the awkwardness. I got up and looked around noticing my dad didn't wake up yet. I went toward his cell to see him searching for something. "Dad?What are you looking for?" He looked at me weirdly. "I'm looking for cocaine idiot!" He said harshly as I backed up to the wall to see him sake his head. "I'm sorry Dani, I-" I cut him off harshly. "Your still a fucking asshole drug addict just like you were when you got sent to prison!" I yelled at him walking away unknowingly not realizing what would happen that day.

Time skip~Me and uncle Daryl walked into a field until I saw the most disturbing sight of my dad. He was a walker. Fresh tears spilled out of my blue eyes as I watched him walked toward us as I pulled out my knife as I stabbed my Dad's head. I turned to Daryl and asked "May I cry now?" And he nodded as he started crying as well as me. I felt the world crashing down on me. I lost the one person I needed the most, the one who was never there, the one who left me, the one that was my, father.....

______________
A/N hey how did you like the chapter, please vote, comment, and enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...