Love By A Love Story πŸŒΈβœ…

By lost_beautyy

Sidharth shukla is a big actor in Bollywood industry and Shehnaaz gill is a shining star from punjab who want... More

Characters🌸
1🌼
2🌼
3🌼
4🌼
5🌼
6🌼
7🌼
8🌼
9🌼
10🌼
11🌼
12🌼
13🌼
14🌼
15🌼
16🌼
17🌼
18🌼
19🌼
20🌼
21🌼
22🌼
24🌼
25🌼
26🌼
27🌼
28🌼
29🌼
30🌼
31🌼
32🌼
33🌼
34🌼
35🌼
36🌼
37🌼
38🌼
39🌼
Epilogue 🌼

23🌼

3K 422 57
By lost_beautyy

Hello <3

............................

Sana was standing and waiting for a taxi while sid was looking at her intensely while standing beside his car!

Sid: Abhi bhi bol raha hu, come with me!

Sana ignored him!!

Sid: Don't you think you show so much attitude Ms. Shehnaaz gill?

Sana: attitude jiske khoon mein beh raha hai, wo kisi or ka attitude dekh l irritate ho raha hai?

Sid: You think, I Have a lot of attitude?

Sana: No I think attitude is equal to sidharth shukla!

.
.
.

Sid smirked!

Sid : I must say, u notice me very well and u started knowing me well.  What is the reason behind it mam? Are u interested in me?

Sana rolled her eyes!

Sana:

Overconfidence kuch jada hi hai aap mein!

Khud ko bohot kuch samajte hai...I feel pity for you, Mr. Sidharth Shukla.

And for your kind information, aap ki ego or attitude kitni badi hai wo janne k liye aap mein interested hona jaroori nahi hai.

Kyun ki jis tarike se aap behave karte ho, saab ko paata chal hi jaata hai ki aap kaise insaan ho!!

.
.

Sid laughed!

Sid : Don't judge a book by it's cover darling!

Sana: pehli baat toh I am not your darling!  Or dusri baat mai aap ko judge nahi kar rahi hu.. Jaise aap behave karte ho or logo ko hurt karte ho wo baata rahi hu..

.
.
.
.

Sid winked at her and said..

Sid:

Well, I agree that I don't behave well with everyone!

I like to keep a professionalism as an actor.. I don't think I have cursed or killed someone because of my attitude! Right?

So indirectly u are judging me... Atleast be honest that you notice me and my nature!

And if u want to know how good I am, then notice me when I talk to siya!

I like her and I talk with her softly..

People whom i don't like, I show them my professional side!

.
.

Sana's face became pale because he mentioned siya!

Yes, she noticed how softly he behaves with her.. And now he even confessed that he likes siya!

Well, she is really hurt! But why?

Is she expecting the same soft behaviour from him for herself?

Or does she wants to listen that he likes her?

.
.
.

Why the thought of him liking another girl made her so upset? 

She had no idea!

He could notice the sadness in her face and felt proud about the fact that he really affects her!

.
.

Sid : Well, Ms. Gill,  if u are good with me, I will be better with u. Be soft with me, I will be softer with u.

.
.

Sana glared him angrily...

Sana:

Nahi chahiye mujhe aap ki  softness!!

Maine aap ko hamesha se bola hai ki ek baar humara shoot khatam ho jaye, toh aap apne raaste or mai apne raaste!!

Uske baad mai kabhi bhi aap ka shakal nahi dekhna chahti hun...

.
.

Sid smiled a little and said...

Sid: Oh so sad sweetheart!  But your wish won't come true ever! You will have to see my face and I will make sure to do that.

.
.

Sana shaked her head and thought to ignore him!

Her heart was paining still, with the thought of going away from him, though she didn’t want to admit it.

.
.

She stopped a taxi and the taxi driver agreed to drop her!

She looked at sid and gave him a wining smile!

.
.

Sid calmly looked at her and said...

Sid: What?

Sana: bola tha na?  Aap k saath nahi jaungi mai? 

.
.

Sid noticed the taxi driver! His eyes had lust and he was looking at sana in a bad manner which made sid's blood boil.

.

He fisted his palms and said..

Sid : You are not going with him..

.

Sana rolled her eyes...

Sana:  Stop showing me your dominance!  You are a co actor,  nothing more than that! You have no right to show any right in me! Mai wo hi karungi jo mujhe accha laage gaa!

.
.
.

The taxi driver smirked which sid noticed!

Sid: Shehnaaz, you are not going. Did u understand?

Sana: aap rok k dikhao!! I am not here to take your shit!

.
.
.

Sana was about to sit in the taxi, the taxi driver licked his lips making sid furious!!

.
.

He punched in the front glass of the taxi making the glass broke into pieces! 

Blood started rolling Down From his hand while sana was too shocked to react!!

.
.

He looked at her with his cold and furious eyes and shouted...

Sid: Sit in my car without any argument!

Sana was standing there like a statue, being completely numb and confused about the whole situation!

.
.
.

He shouted more loudly...

Sid: I said sit in the damn car shehnaaz!

Sana gasped and quickly sat in the car!

.
.

The taxi driver came outside and asked sid why he broke his taxi's front glass?

Sid held his coller and whispered in his cold voice..

Sid: Tune meri bandi ko gandi najar se dekhne ki himmat ki hai....Get out from here before I kill you!

.
.

The driver panicked and tried to go but sid slapped him hard..

Sid:

Don't ever try to look at women in such a dirty way!

Ijjat dena sikh ladkiyo ko kyun ki tere ko duniya mein laane wala bhi koi ladki hi hai..

And This slap was for looking at my girl in a dirty way!!

.
.

He pushed the driver and the driver ran from there!

Sid sat in the driving seat and looked at her with anger!

She was too puzzled to understand anything!

She was feeling scared to see him this much angry!

She closed her eyes to take some deep breaths but she felt that her breath stopped when he pulled her closer.

.
.
.

Let me know you liked the Part or not💘

Keep loving 💜 Zubiya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 7.2K 60
Title se pata chal he Gaya hoga. To aayie dekhte hai humari Kareena ki arrange vali love story. Thoda pyaar, Thodi Takrar - Kya hoga Haseena ko karis...
890K 88.4K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...
180K 13.9K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
179K 14.2K 64
short stories on sidnaaz.... . . . . . . . . Just peep inside.....