Yesterday (Will Poulter fanfi...

由 SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know exactly when I fell in love with him. It could've been yesterday, or last week or last month or... 更多

disclaimer
When the Time's Right
Just Because
What
Promise
The Sky's the Limit
So Much to Love
Crap
Phone Calls
Saturday
Classic
Delaware
Adventure Seeking
Ground Zero
Simple and Pretty
Yes
What's Cookin'
Easy as Pie
Luxury
Endings and Beginnings
In the Locker Room
High School
Truly
Good Looks
Coffee Break
Very
Amazing
Home
No Matter What
Things to Know
That's Right
For You
Gowns and Secrets
Wedding Crasher
It's a Girl
The Next Chapter
An Abundance of Meetings
A Sizable Inheritance
So Soon
The Season
One Year
Love Never Gives Up
Begin Again
For Real
Nature
At The Sangsters
Picnic
Everything is Right
Playlist
Bookstore
Exploring
Rocky Mountains
Gorgeous

Karla Jane

1.6K 63 67
由 SunnyCoolKid

(A/N: Any guesses on whether it's going to be a boy or a girl?)

"So, do you have your bags packed yet?" I ask with energy.

On the other line, I hear my Mom chuckle, "You're not due for another month! No we don't have our bags packed yet."

I pout, "But Mom, I want you to see how fat I've gotten! You should see my ankles, they're so swollen!"

In the background, I hear Percy yell, "TINA, YOU FAT LARD, GO GET SOME DINNER!"

I grunt, "Mom, tell Percy I hate him. He's mean and he doesn't understand pregnancy."

I can practically see her rolling her eyes, "I wasn't like this when I was pregnant. I wasn't this clingy. I hated everyone when I was pregnant. Where did you get the happy pregnant lady genes from?"

"Probably Dads side of the family." I hear Percy.

Mom continues, "Go cling to your husband. I'm busy, I'm trying to get stuff done."

I huff, "My husband is boring. I live with him all the time."

I can hear Will from the living room, "Ouch. I love you too, Sidney."

"Go sit down. Visit your husband." My Mom mutters and I can hear her getting the keys off the key rack.

I gasp, pouting, "Are you going to work?"

"Yeah." She answers.

I pout, "I want to go to work."

"You're eight months pregnant!"

"So?"

"Go sit with your husband. Watch that vampire show you like so much." She says.

I sigh, "I would sit down, but then, when I have to stand up, I feel like a turtle. You're forgetting, my center of gravity has shifted a little."

She huffs, "Well, I'm going to the restaurant. I will talk to you later. And don't worry - we'll be there in three weeks."

I groan, "But Mooooom!"

"Bye, Sidney."

I hear Percy in the background, "Mom loves me more!"

Then the lines goes dead.

I scrunch up my nose and stick my head in the living room, looking at Will, who sits on the couch, practicing lines for a movie. He looks up at me quickly.

I frown, "My family doesn't love me."

He smirks, rolling his eyes, "They DO love you. Your Mom is just entirely correct when saying you're very clingy right now."

I look in the pantry, "We don't have any mayonnaise."

There's a pause, and I hear Will get off the couch and approach the kitchen. He stands in the doorway with furrowed eyebrows, "Why do you need mayonnaise?"

I look up at the ceiling, refusing to look at the concerned face of Will, "Because I would like some mayonnaise."

He looks at me disgusted, "You are not eating mayonnaise plain!"

"YES, I AM!" I shout, defiantly.

"Yes, you are." Will says his eyes widening.

I nod, "Sorry. I just really need mayonnaise.

Will grabs the keys off the counter, still looking disturbed, "Okay, let's go to the grocery store."

: : : : :

I stand on the bread isle, not where the bread actually is - but father down, where the peanut butter and jam is. I search the shelves, just searching for something odd that maybe I'll want to eat later.

I grab a jar of peanut butter, and as I turn, I nearly run into a little old lady. I look at her with wide eyes, "Oh, jeez! I'm sorry!"

She smiles kindly, "Oh, dear, don't worry about it, you're fine!"

I smile, "Thank you."

She looks me up and down, "How far along are you, dear?"

I sigh, thinking, "How far? If I drop something it's gone forever. That's how far."

She chuckles, "I understand that, dear, don't worry."

Will pokes his head down the isle, "Sid, are you coming?"

I look over, "Yeah." I smile at the lady, "I'm sorry again."

She smirks, "Don't worry about it."

I walk over to Will, and we head to the checkout.

He glances at me, "What were you and that woman talking about?"

I shake my head, "Nothing. I am just so ready to have this baby."

: : : : :

It's finally about one A.M when I get to bed that evening. After hours of watching back to back episodes of Vampire Diaries with Will, we were both exhausted. Mostly because i'd been having Braxton Hicks contractions for the past two hours and it sucks. I change out of my leggings and over sized T-shirt, into some flannel pajamas and I crawl into bed.

I pick up a book while I wait for Will to finish in the bathroom. He finally walks out, wearing only his boxers and an undershirt. Closing the door behind him, he walks over and climbs in bed. He glances at me, "You need anything before we go to bed?"

I sigh, closing my book and setting it down, "Nope."

He grins, jokingly, "Good. Because you would've had to waddle out of here and get it yourself."

My mouth drops open into a half smirk, "I do not waddle!"

He laughs, "Yeah, you do."

I squint, "It is called pregnancy swag! Get it right!"

He chuckles, kissing me quickly, "Whatever it's called, it's cute and I like it. Goodnight, ace."

I sigh, turning the light out, "Night, Will."

I lay down in bed, getting comfortable. It's hard for me to get comfortable laying on my back - I've always slept on my side and I don't like not having that option. I finally find a comfortable position, although it's kind of crooked and I finally close my eyes.

It's completely silent for a minute, and all I can hear is the quiet patter of rain on the window. I'm casually thinking about rain and water and etc, when all of a sudden, I feel something wet spread between my legs and onto the sheets.

My first though is - I DID NOT JUST PEE MYSELF - WHERE IS MY DIGNITY?

And then my second thought is - oh.....

I shoot straight up in bed and say in a deadly whisper, "My water broke."

It takes a couple seconds for Will to process that and then, he too, shoots straight up in bed, "I'll pack your bag."

He rushes over to my closet, snatching out a duffel bag, while I try to get out of my bed in discomfort.

I pout, sliding off the bed, "I liked these sheets."

Will shoves different clothes in the bag and looks over at me, "You need a towel." Then he peers over at the bed, and the water that still drips from in between my legs, and he corrects himself, "Or five."

He speed walks to the bathroom, emerging with a handle full of towels. He walks over to me, unsure what to do. He blinks, "Ummmmm....." He thinks, and a lightbulb goes off in his head, "We need to get you to the car."

My mouth falls open, "I don't want to drip all over the floor - I just mopped yesterday!"

He grins, sticking the towels under my bum, and scooping me in in the traditional bridal carry, "Well, then, problem solved. Aren't you glad you have a big strong husband to take care of you?"

He leaves my bag in the room, claiming he'll come back for it. He walks me through the house, past the kitchen and out into the garage. After he opens the car door, he places the towels on the seat, so I don't ruin the seat covers.

"In." He orders.

I grunt, getting in the car with minor difficulty. Will squats down, looking at me, "How do you feel?"

I widen my eyes, "Like I'm about to give birth."

He looks at me seriously, as if he's just realized this fact, "The baby is a month early."

I lick my lips and take a deep, shuddering breath, "Yeah."

He swallows, looking agonized, "What if it's not fully developed?"

I shake my head quickly, "Don't say it out loud! I'm in labor right now, and I've been carrying this baby around for eight months! It will live, weather it wants to or not!"

Will looks worried only for another second before he smiles softly. He runs his fingers through my hair, rubbing his thumb along my scalp, "The power of a mothers determination, huh?"

I half smile, half cringe, feeling another contraction, "Exactly."

Will kisses my forehead, "I'll get your bag. We've got to get you go the hospital."

: : : : :

Will POV:

Sidney lays sobbing in the hospital bed, her face contorted in pain. I wish I could do something to help, but I know I can't. All I can do is be there for her and keep the ice chips coming. She has her cellphone pressed up against her ear, talking to her mother.

"Why does it hurt so much!?" She cries into the phone.

Her mother must've responded in her quiet Hungarian accent, because Sidney says (or more like shrieks/groans), "Are you on your way? Do you have your bags packed? Have you left yet?"

Pirea must say something along the lines of 'no', because Sidney let's loose a heart breaking sob, "MOM! I want you to be here for this! Hurry!"

Another pause filled with Sidney's shuddering cries.

"Well tell Dad to drive FASTER!"

"No, don't go! Don't go, Mom!"

Suddenly, the doctor approaches Sidney, "Mrs. Poulter it's time to start pushing!"

Her face contorts, "I can't! I can't do this! I can't! I'm too tired!"

"Mrs. Poulter, you're going to get off the phone." He says urgently.

"NO!"

The doctor nods to one of the nurses and she takes the phone away from Sidney. Sidney finally breaks down into racking and unceasing sobs, all she says over and over is, "Too tired, too tired, too tired, too tired, too tired."

I'm not sure what to do, so all I do is keep close to Sidney. I know what they said in the birthing classes, but Sidney is too independent and smart for me to sit there and tell her what to do. Even while she's in this mass amount of pain, she's still smarter than I am. I take her and, and she holds onto it as if her very life depends on it. Sweat beads her forehead and her hair has been pulled out into a pony tail. Some strands escaped the pony tail and now they cling to her face.

My own parents scheduled to come next month too. They're trying to get a flight down here, but I know they won't be here for the baby anyway.

The doctor goes to the end of the bed, watching her carefully, "Okay, Sidney, when I say push, I want you to push really hard, okay?"

She nods, in small quick nods, taking deep and slow breaths, trying to calm herself down.

"Okay, Sidney....." The doctor say, on edge.

Sidney looks over at me quickly, agony twisted in her deep brown eyes, "Don't leave me?"

I take a deep breath, shaking my head, and tightening my grip on her hand, "I won't."

The doctor yells, "PUSH!"

Then there's a throat tearing scream.

: : : : :

My baby girl was born April 25, at 9:41 AM after almost ten hours of labor. She came out kicking and screaming, obviously unhappy to come into the cold cruel world. She was perfectly healthy, although she was only five pounds. She was smaller than any other baby I've ever seen. It was impossible not to love her.

She was born with dark hair and large blue eyes. The doctors only let me hold her for a second - they had to go get her checked up. She looks a lot like me, I think. I would suggest naming her Will - after me- but that would be confusing and also a potential for her to get beat up later in life for having a guys name.

They brought her to me nearly an hour ago. Sidney was fast asleep, and I doubted she would wake up anytime soon, and if I tried to wake her, even to show her the baby, she would beat me up (having gone through labor or not).

So I sit there, cradling my little girl in my arms. Looking at her long and hard, as if I take my eyes off her she'll suddenly dissapear. She seems to be asleep, but every few seconds she scrunches up her nose and puckers her lips. My heart beats quickly. I lean over slowly, kissing her softly.

There's a soft knock on the door. I look over to find the door opening. Iris sticks her head in and I see Thomas behind her. They're the ones who live closest to us - so it's not surprising they're the first to get here.

They step in, closing the door quietly as they see Sidney sleeping, peacefully. Bradley and Shadow are even quiet as they follow their Mom and Dad. Shadow clings to her Dads arm. Iris steps over, and it's clear that her heart melts.

Her mouth drops open and her eyes get big. Thomas grins, patting my back, "Congrats, man."

I smile, whispering, "Thanks, mate."

Iris cranes her neck, looking at her, "She is so pretty!"

I look up at her, "You want to hold Karla?"

Iris looks at me, holding her arms out for the baby, "Karla?"

I nod, "Karla Jane Poulter."

Iris takes Karla, rocking her in her arms, "Oh, my goodness."

I hear a small shifting over from Sidney. I look over at her, watching her shift around a roll over. When she does, however, she cringes and let's loose a small, quick groan. Her eyes squeeze slowly open as she begins the process of waking up.

She takes a deep breath, opening her eyes. Her breaths are deep as she looks around the room, spotting us, groggily. She inhales, blinking a few times before she pushes herself up shakily. I stand up quickly, walking over to her, "How do you feel?"

She releases a slow breath, "I am never doing that again."

I chuckle, sitting on the side of her bed, "Okay."

She looks at me, "Did they give me stitches?"

I nod, "Yeah."

She grunts, "No wonder."

She finally glances at Iris and a look of intrigue and hope passes over her face, "Is that her?"

I nod, "That's our girl."

Iris holds her out, "You want her, new Mama?"

Sidney nods, looking a little afraid, "Yes."

Iris steps over, holding Karla out to her. Sidney takes her in her arms carefully. Karla stretches, her little limbing moving around.

Sidney raises her eyebrows, and I can see it in her eyes now. Sidney will never love me as much as she loves that baby. But that's okay. Because as much as I love Sidney too, I am going to love Karla more as well. I would use myself as a human shield to protect Karla, if that's what it took.

Sidney looks at me, smiling, "She's beautiful."

I smile, "And she has a smuched up face, so she looks like me."

Sidney chuckles, looking at Karla, "Hi, Karla. You're pretty. I like you."

I shift on the bed, laying next to Sidney. Karla moves her little fist around, yawning. Sidney grins, "Oh."

I smile, looking at our new little gift, "Look at what we made."

She smiles happily, "We did a good job."

Author:

HEY GUYS!

SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY - I WAS BLWOUNG UP SNAPCHAT - SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME BE WEIRD-OLD-ME FOLLOW ME AT SunnyCoolKid

It actually isn't bad. I feel like I did a good video thingy.

Question for the day -

Who do you relate to most in this book? Who are you most like?

Kay, i'm going to go bike the green line - I'll edit this chapter later (Sorry for the super crappy typing skills - Auto correct only works half the time)!

See ya!

-MK

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.6K 69 8
A collection of short stories about love, attraction, infatuation, and jealousy. The fluff I write during writers block. Basically a nursery for all...
358K 9.9K 56
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 ❞ 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪...
58.7K 1K 27
Nevaeh is Enola Holmes sister, when Enola is excited to go to school Naveah on the other hand is not. So Nevaeh runs away and meets a boy named Tewke...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...