My Happy Place, ㅤ ㅤ Lee Cheon...

By dttocre

you are my happy place ㅤlee cheong-san x fem!oc. ㅤextended summary inside. ㅤstatus ,, ( complete. ) More

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄.
───── EPIGRAPH.
ㅤㅤㅤ001ㅤjust another day.
ㅤㅤㅤ002ㅤclamoring scampering & banging.
ㅤㅤㅤ003ㅤtrain to busan.
ㅤㅤㅤ004ㅤlosing a friend.
ㅤㅤㅤ005ㅤto do this alone.
ㅤㅤㅤ006ㅤdistrust brews.
ㅤㅤㅤ008ㅤpromises were made.
ㅤㅤㅤ009ㅤlove is blind.
ㅤㅤㅤ010ㅤselfish desires.
ㅤㅤㅤ011ㅤsome time alone.
ㅤㅤㅤ012ㅤreuniting with friends.
ㅤㅤㅤ013ㅤdon't care anymore.
ㅤㅤㅤ014ㅤrunning from the past.
ㅤㅤㅤ015ㅤstab wounds & confessions.
ㅤㅤㅤ016ㅤmeeting old enemies.
ㅤㅤㅤ017ㅤlittle hope gone.
ㅤㅤㅤ018ㅤmaking a new plan.
ㅤㅤㅤ019ㅤmeeting a new ally.
ㅤㅤㅤ020ㅤyour happy place.
ㅤㅤㅤ021ㅤdoomed to bad luck.
ㅤㅤㅤ022ㅤan eye for an eye.
───── EPILOGUE.

ㅤㅤㅤ007ㅤbad thoughts creeping in.

3.5K 171 50
By dttocre

ring around the rosie
pocket full of posie
i'ma fucking go
crazy for you now

ashes ( stellar. )

chapter seven.
bad thoughts creeping in.

Yijae winced ── Cheong-san had been trying to wipe the cuts on her face as carefully as possible, "Anyways I'm going to leave now." Onjo spoke up, she had been sitting with Yijae, accompanying her. She walked away, leaving the two alone. "Are you sure you're okay?" Cheong-san had asked her a million times. "Yes I am." She took off the hair tie and brushed through her hair, a few more glass shards falling. He'd looked at her head, no cuts there but several on her face.

"I'm fine, seriously." She held his hand. Cheong-san just stared at her for a few minutes blinking profusely before leaving her side, "I'm going to check on Gyeong-su." He coughed, awkwardly walking away.

Yijae's smile fell ── she stared at the floor. She shakily opened her bottle, taking her medication. She closed her eyes and imagined herself in a better situation, it usually worked but today it wasn't. Usually she could distract herself but today it was so difficult. She argued with herself whether she should take another pill, ultimately deciding no.

In need of a distraction, Yijae also got up and went to her friends. Cheong-san was playing around with Gyeong-su. She waved at the boy, looking around for Soyang ── she suddenly popped up from under the door, tissue stuffed in her nose to stop the bleeding, the jump scare made Yijae stumble back, hand on chest.

Cheong-san supported her with his hand on her back, once she was able to stabilise herself he took of his hand ── the air so thick. The two saw Soyang and Gyeong-su conversing. "Would you rather be stuck with zombies or Nayeon?" Cheong-san asked her.

"You?" She asked, "Zombies." He shuddered, he looked at her, expecting an answer now ── Nayeon because she'd make a great shield "Zombies obviously." She laughed it off, coughing and laughing. She let her head rest against the wall. "Zombie yes, Nayeon is so much worse than a zombie." Cheong-san agreed.

I'm a terrible person?

Cheong-san continued messing with Gyeong-su, and Yijae just stared at Cheong-san ── he was her distraction. Soyang slid a piece of paper under the door, that's how they'd communicated the last half hour.

It's so obvious you're madly─ crazily─ terribly in love like you want his babies

Yijae quickly crumbled the paper up and stuffed it in her pockets, sending glares to Soyang. Only she could be inappropriate during a zombie apocalypse.

"Miss Park it's been more than thirty minutes but they still don't want to to come out." Cheong-san told his teacher, "I'll see what I can do." Cheong-san and Yijae gave their teacher some space to walk inside. The rest walked up to big window dividing the recording room and the club room.

"Why did you pick zombies?" Yijae suddenly brought up still stuck on the question from before. "Because they're easier to deal with." Cheong-san shrugged his shoulders. "You?" He asked, "Same reason." She smiled, he bought it.

"So what did they say?" Cheong-san approached their teacher, "Soyang's coming out but he said he'd stay the full hour." As on cue, Soyang came stumbling out and into Yijae. "You look extra breeda─" She whispered with a smug face.

"You pervert!" Yijae scolded Soyang, which They had one friend back. "I'll go in." Cheong-san decided, "Why would you go?" Jimin questioned, "If anyone should, it's Nayeon." She suggested.

"I agree!" Soyang nodded, "Why should I?" Nayeon replied defensively, "He's like this because of you." Jimin shouted, "It's okay." Yijae and Onjo held Jimin back. "What did I do?" Nayeon replied ignorantly, "Like you don't know?" Jimin scoffed, "Was it wrong to suspect him?" Nayeon continued defending herself.

"You did too, everyone did. It wasn't just me." Nayeon pointed out, Yijae let go of Jimin. Yijae suspected Gyeong-su too, she was just as terrible as Nayeon. "I always believed him." Cheong-san answered, "Me too." Soyang nodded.

"Well I didn't, but I didn't insult him like you did." Jimin replied, everyone could agree that Nayeon went too far. "Why are you picking on me?"

"Like you did with Gyeong-su." Soyang smiled, "That's enough. You remember your promise, right? After thirty minutes you'd apologize." Miss Park reminded Nayeon. "It's been thirty minutes." She continued.

Nayeon got up and went in. They couldn't hear anything that was being said. The two conversed, "Yijae what's wrong?" Soyang asked, holding her friends face in her hands. "Nothing." She got out of Soyang's hold.

Nayeon came back out ── Gyeong-su ran out as well with intent to strangle the girl. He mumbled curses at her as the girl stood still and looked at him with her blank expression. He explained the situation.

"Nayeon is such a bitch." Soyang too wanted to strangle her, but instead she complained to Yijae. Nayeon was bombarded with complaints, scoldings from their teacher. Yijae refrained Soyang from doing anything ── Soyang was exactly one curse word away from beating the shit out of Nayeon.

Soyang wasn't particularly violent, she hated horror and action movies but the zombie apocalypse brought out sides of them they never had. Yijae could use that to justify herself, I'm not terrible, not as terrible as Nayeon, at least, she'd conclude.

"What if I'm right about this? Then will you finally admit I saved you all?" Nayeon craved validation, Yijae saw that exact same look in herself sometimes. "I don't understand. How can you still be like this?" Cheong-san was disgusted, would he be disgusted at me as well.

"Look. Guess I was right after all." Everyone turned to Gyeong-su, blood dripping out his nose. "I told you didn't I? You still think I'm wrong?" Nayeon went on. His eyes turned red, "Hey, hey. What's wrong with me? Something's wrong." Gyeong-su panicked, evident from his voice.

Everyone backed away but Cheong-san walked towards him, "It's not true." Cheong-san couldn't believe it, "Come on. Get rid of him. Get rid of him now!" Nayeon ordered the others, panic settling in.

"I'm not─" Gyeong-su tried to explain, "Gyeong-su, stay where you are." Onjo warned, everyone was slowly cowered away as far as possible. "I swear I'm fucking not." Yijae also found herself pulling herself back, away from him. Soyang just stood still.

"I've turned, right? Cheong-san what do I do?" Gyeong-su started accepting it, turning to his friend for something, anything. "No, this doesn't make any sense. Why would you─"

Onjo tried pulling her back but he shook her off, "Let go! This cannot be true."Cheong-san huffed, "No, no. Gyeong-su you weren't─" Cheong-san tried approaching his friend. "Stay away, don't come any closer!" Gyeong-su's body contorted at weird angles ── he moaned, his eyes fully red, his veins black. His friends couldn't bear to look.

"What are you doing? We need to kick him out." Nayeon was shaking, shrieking orders. Soyang held Nayeon back, throwing her to the floor. "Shut it!"

"We're all gonna die." She screamed, "Get out, I said get out!" Nayeon scrambled to the door. "Shut the fuck up!" Gyeong-su cursed out loud, "I'll leave by myself. I'll leave. I'll go on my own." He cried, "Why would I bite you? We're suppose to be fucking friends, we're friends."

Soyang was balling, breaking down and on her knees. "If I─ If I leave, it will be better for everyone." He sniffled and whimpered. "Gyeong-su why don't you just go back into the recording room until we can figure out─"

"If he stays in here, he's gonna kill us all." Nayeon interrupted, "Lee Nayeon!" Miss Park screamed, "I'm just trying to stay alive." Gyeong-su made his way to the door, grunting and whimpering. "I'll get out of here on my own. Don't worry." The boy struggled to get to the door. "It's okay. Thank you for everything. Stay alive." But before he could leave, he turned sliding down.

"Stop it Cheong-san, why are you doing this?" He cried, despite the fact everyone was silent. "Stop it, please stop!" He cried, scratching at his ears. Soyang sobbed even louder.

But it was too late ── Gyeong-su had turned, he growled, he attacked Yijae who was first in sight, she was shielded by Daesu who threw Gyeong-su at the table. As a distraction, Cheong-san started humming their signature whistle ── nobody was sure when the two had learnt it but it did the job. Gyeong-su charged for Cheong-san who was standing on the window sill.

As soon as he got close enough, Cheong-san grasped the rope and swung out leaving Gyeong-su to fall off. The mood had dropped astronomically. Everyone was mourning, except Yijae. She went to the window and stared out it ── she sighed in relief. In her own head she cursed at herself what kind of human relaxes after loosing her friend.

I'm a terrible person─ how could I

She panted, Even now all I think about is myself. She was just the worst, I don't deserve to be here, Yijae also sobbed not about Gyeong-su ── which only made her sob more ── but about how terrible she was. She cursed at herself for being self centered, I should be comforting them, not pitying myself.

Namra's slap made Yijae snap back into reality, Yijae's eyes widened. Their quiet class topper had just slapped Nayeon. "You never treated me like president." Namra scoffed, "Namra that's enough. Namra do you realise what you're saying right now?" Miss Park stuttered, it wasn't out of the realm of possibilities and that made the teacher scared.

"If that's true, it means Nayeon killed Gyeong-su." Miss Park wanted it so desperately to not be true. "It's true, Nayeon did it. She killed him." Namra continued, Nayeon threw her handkerchief at Namra.

"There, happy?" Nayeon scoffed, "This is blood." Namra commented, "I wiped Gyeong-su's hand." Nayeon spoke back, This is his blood?" Namra asked, "You can't tell?"

"Then put it on your wound, wipe yourself with it if you're so confident." Namra mocked Nayeon, that cold tone ever so present. "Like his blood is so clean?" Nayeon brought up, "He was a zombie." She continued.

"He was just fine until you infected him with your handkerchief." Namra slammed the cloth on the ground, "Nayeon you─" Yijae held both Soyang and Cheong-san back, scared they'd do something they never meant to.

"Damn it, it wasn't me!" She picked up the cloth ready to apply it over her wound, but she hesitated ── the truth was clear. "Don't do it. Stop it." Miss Park stopped Nayeon's hand. "I said to stop it." Miss Park repeated it, wrestling the handkerchief out of Nayeon's hand.

"Give it to me!" Nayeon struggled, "Leave me alone!" She cried and screamed, "I should just die too then?" Nayeon threatened, "That's what you want, isn't it?" She whimpered.

"Why is Gyeong-su better than me? That dirty welfie pushed me." She cursed even now, "Because no matter what atleast Gyeong-su isn't a terrible person." Soyang pushed Nayeon.

It was all out now, Nayeon had done it. "Nayeon you didn't─" Miss Park wanted to hold onto hope, "So you did do it." Cheong-san was out of control, Daesu and Suhyeok held him back. "I didn't kill him, okay?" She defended herself. "Gyeong-su fell, but got up and ran. He's still alive. He didn't die, he just turned."

"Can he return to his parents that way? Can he sit next to us like that?" Soyang scoffed, she couldn't believe the things Nayeon said. "Stop ganging up on me. When I said he smelled, you all laughed. You all made fun of him, too. Don't try to act innocent now."

Cheong-san broke free, he pushed her too the floor, "How could you kill him? You're a murderer." Cheong-san uttered, she sat there. "Yijae-ah, I thought we were friends." Nayeon laughed, "Help me." Nayeon cried.

Yijae didn't say anything, she turned away. Everyone looked at Nayeon with disgust. "I have no friends at all." She whispered, "Because you don't deserve any!" Soyang spat. "I don't need any of you."

She got up and opened the door, she closed it shut. Miss Park shielded the door, "Listen, no matter what happens, you stay alive. Also you must never take a life, "If you cause someone else to die, life becomes completely meaningless. All right?" Their teacher said, she walked out the door ── after Nayeon.

It's all my fault, Yijae fell to the floor. Cheong-san's punches made her flinch, she dug into her injured hand which had healed but the pressure made it ache again.

She pressed down hard, I could have stopped Nayeon─ why don't I feel bad! She screamed in her own head, even now she felt nothing for not only Nayeon but Gyeong-su as well. She felt nothing.

I'm worse than a zombie.

[ author's note: i wanted you to have more insight inside her mind this chapter so yeah, what do you think about Yijae now? ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 12.7K 31
❝ you can't possibly hate each other that much ❞ ALL OF US ARE DEAD - S1 lee su-hyeok x fem!oc
60.6K 1.6K 26
When a zombie virus breaks out at school, who else to turn to save you but your crush. THIS HAS SOME OF MY OWN IDEAS SO IT DOESNT FOLLOW THE PLOT AFT...
83.2K 2K 21
"Running away is easy" "It's the leaving thats hard" Female OCx Cheong-San Everything in this Story belongs to netflix e...
222 23 5
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Aera, and her friends, have to survive a zombie apocalypse and their love life's