The Life

By tharris05

This the life he wanted right? More

The Life
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
Author's Note
|17|
18
19
Author's Note
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
•Author's Note•
30
31
•Author's Note•
33
34
•Author's Note•
Author's Note(Last One, I Promise )
35
36
37
38
39 ✊
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

32

3.3K 120 29
By tharris05

Camryn's POV

Few Days Later...

I slipped on my pencil skirt and admired myself in the mirror, then looked at the time. 10:22.

"Zionnnn?"

"Yea," he answered from the bedroom.

"I'm ready," I came out of the bathroom after fixing my hair a little bit more. I was so nervous..

"Mm mm mm," he bit his lip as I came out. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Let's go," I tried to push him away when he started kissing me," I start at 11."

He checked his watch and remained holding my waist.

"It only take about 10 minutes to get to the office, Camryn, and its 10:30."

"Pooh, fr," I begged in between kisses," You're gonna make me late." He laughed as I tried to remove his hands and finally let go.

He smacked my butt and I fought him off until we got into the car. I put on my seatbelt and laid back into the seat. My heart was racing...

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked as he pulled out into the street.

"Nothing, I'm just nervous."

"Don't be," he carressed my thigh," Everything is gonna be alright, okay?"

"Okay," I mumbled. A few minutes later, we pulled up to the office and I sighed.

"Have fun," he kissed my lips," I love you, Ma."

"Love you too, Poohty," I squeezed his cheeks," Don't forget to pick Mara up from school at 2."

I continued to kiss him, hoping something would pop up, allowing me to not have to walk into that office. I traced his bottom lip with my tongue, his low chuckles vibrating against my lips.

"Its 10:45, baby," Zion muttered, squeezing my butt. I groaned.

"Ugh, okay," I opened the door after kissing him a few more times. I pouted then closed the door behind me.

"Daddy got a surprise for you when you get home, too," he winked at me, instantly making me blush. I walked into the clinic, waved bye to him, and went to the office.

"Camryn," I heard someone call my name and saw Eboni, my boss.

"Hey, Eboni," I smiled. She led me into the office area and showed me where I would be working.

"Excited for your first day?" She asked. Eboni was a chilled, laid back woman in her late 30's. We had a college course together last spring and after she heard I had the same major, she discussed me getting a job in a clinic, but I thought it was just an idea at the time...

"Excited and nervous," I laughed a little.

"Relax," she smiled," We're just gonna have you examine me and other doctors diagnosing patients, then, once you feel confident, we'll get everything together so you can see your own patients."

"Okay," I said relieved. I followed her into my office and was amazed. It was way bigger than I thought it would be.

"You can decorate it however you want, so you can feel as much at home as possible."

"Awee, thank you so much, Eboni, I really appreciate this," I hugged her.

"Don't worry about it, girl, you deserve it."

Once she showed me around the rest of the office, I met my coworkers and went to watch Eboni speak with patients.

Zion's POV

"So who was that lil nigga picking on you?" I asked Damara after I had picked her up from school.

"This boy named Justin. I told him to stop, Uncle Sion, but he just won't listen."

"He's still bothering you?"

"Mhmm. Today he pushed me off the slide when I told him not to and I scraped my knee," she showed me a small bruise on her knee.

"What CJ say about this?" I raised an eyebrow. She tried to imitate me and I laughed.

"TT Camryn likes when you do that with your eyebrows," she smiled," She said its "adorable." She put up the quotes with her hands. For a 6 year old, Mara was smart asl.

"I got her later for that one, but don't try to change the subject," I looked at her in the back seat," What ya Dad say?"

She looked down at her feet and toyed with her shoe laces. I cleared my throat and she sighed.

"I didn't tell him," she mumbled.

"And why is that?"

"Because Daddy is gonna be really really mad. Promise me you won't tell, Uncle Sion," she stuck her pinky finger from out the back seat.

"I think Camryn already told him, Mara, but ightt," I locked pinkies with her," Now cheeseburgers or pizza?"

"Ummm.. cheeseburgers!" She yelled happily. I pulled into In-N-Out and ordered her a cheeseburger, french fries, and a chocolate milk shake. I got a double cheeseburger and a fry, and picked Camryn up a meal, too.

"Wanna go see TT Camryn at work?" I asked Mara.

"Oooh Yea!" She started jumping around and sipping her milkshake. I drive back to the office and we went to go eat lunch with her while she was on break.

Once we pull up, I grab my phone, open the door for Mara, and we walk inside. When we go in, the secretary smiles at me.

"Can you show me to Camryn's office?" I ask.

"Down that hall, third door on the right," she hands me two stickers that show we're guests. I put one on Mara's shirt and stick mines on.

I knock on Camryn's door and she says we can come in.

"TT Camrynnnnn!" Mara yells and runs toward Camryn. She hugs her and kisses her forehead.

"Hey Mara, how was school?"

"It was fun, I learned how to spell three new words," she smiled.

"Good job, Boo," Camryn got a couple chairs and sat them so we could sit next to her desk.

I walked over and handed her the food.

"Everything good so far?"

"Yea," she sipped her root beer," They're not gonna have me talk to patients until around next week sometime."

"So what do you do now?"

"Just watch other doctors talk to patients, so I can get a feel of everything."

She was so excited and seeing her happy just made me smile.

"I'm glad you enjoying yourself, baby," I kissed her lips. She squeezed my cheeks.

"Ewwww," Mara covered her eyes. I looked over at her and smacked my lips.

"Knowing you be kissing all over Justin."

"Justin?" Camryn asked confused. I raised my eyebrows at Mara and she groaned.

"That boy who keeps bullying me," she muttered.

"Did you ever tell CJ about him?"

Mara looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"No, but TT I don't want Daddy to get mad. Please don't tell him."

"Mara, you need to tell your Daddy before it starts to get worse."

"Okay," she mumbled. She mugged me and finished eating her cheeseburger.

Once her lunch break was over, we gathered all of the trash up.

"I'll see you once I get off," Camryn kissed Mara's forehead and hugged her.

"Okay TT," she smiled and finished her milkshake.

"5:30, right?" I asked and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She started kissing me and tugging at my lip once she stood on her tippy toes. I heard someone knock on the door and Camryn pulled away slowly.

"Hey Eboni," she greeted the woman at the door," This is my boyfriend, Zion, and my niece, Damara."

We all greeted each other and Eboni smiled at me, after shaking my hand.

"Its great to finally meet the famous Zion," she laughed and Camryn blushed a little," Treat her right."

"Oh I will," I smiled," And it was nice to meet you, too."

She crouched down to Mara's height and shook her hand.

"Hi Damara, what grade ya in?"

"I'm in the first grade," she held up 1 finger and cheezed at Eboni.

"Really? I have a son in the first grade, too."

"Fr?" She answered in complete awe. I couldn't help but laugh. Camryn's cheeks went back to normal as I watched her type something into her computer.

"Yep. Maybe I could schedule a lil play date for you, too."

I looked at the time and saw a message from CJ saying he was ready for Mara.

"It was nice meeting you, Ms. Eboni," Mara hugged her.

"Awee, you too, honey."

I kissed Camryn, a little bit longer than I intended, and went to drop Damara off.

"Daddy's off? She asked as I strapped her in.

"Yep, I'm about to drop you off now."

"Yayyyy! I get to see Daddy!"

I chuckle to myself and drive to CJ's house. Once I pull up, I see him outside on the phone. He walks over and shakes up with me, then unstraps Mara.

"Hey baby, how was school?"

"It was fun Daddy, I missed you," she hugged him.

"Awe I missed you too, sweetheart," he fully unstraps her and she lays her head on his shoulder.

"Wassup Z?" He asks.

"Nothin much, we just sat and had lunch with Camryn at work."

"She liking the new job so far?"

"Yea, right now they're gonna have her watching other doctors until she gets ready to examine her own patients."

"Damn, my lil sis a doctor," he laughs.

"Yea, I'm proud of her."

"Any news abot her yet?" He asked. By "her" he meant Makayla. I shook my head.

"We were still debating about hiring her or not, C, because you know all the pros and cons of hiring a female in the game, but other than that we haven't contacted her."

"Yea," he sighed,"I just don't know about her, man. She so confusing... Like she wanna be here, but out doing bad for herself. And I want her to be here, for," he shakes the shoulder that Mara was on," and me. I miss her like crazy."

"Everything gon fall together," I reassure him,"Don't even stress about it, bro."

"Yea you right," we shake up," Ightt, Z."

"Ightt CJ," I turn my car back on. Mara was fast aslepp on CJ's shoulder as he walked into the house.

I went back to the house and of course Rich annoying loud ass had to be there.

"Z!" He yelled once I opened the door. Him, Shorty And Zo was chilled back on my couch playing 2K with chips, candy, beers and other wrappers all over the floor and table.

"Wtf man," I groaned as I grabbed a beer out the refrigerator. I walked over to where they were and cleared a space for myself.

"Y'all niggas better clean up before my baby get back." They all bust out laughing.

"She got you whipped like that, Z?" Shorty asked me, laughing.

"No nigga, I just like a clean house."

"Nah, that nigga whipped," Rich intervened," He ain't been clean his entire life. That's Camryn putting his ass in check."

"Whatever, man," I waved him off.

"Damn mf, what happened to yo neck?" Zo asked me staring at my neck. I knew I had hickeys from Camryn but I would've never thought that Zo, of all people, would point them out like it was a second head. He was the type of nigga to fuck anything when he was horny...

"And ya back fucked up too," Shorty added. Camryn's fingernails must've left a mark... They laughed, all coming to a resolution.

"Damn Z," Rich laughed," She finally let yo ass hit?"

"Shit," I sighed," I had to work for that..."

"Give me my money mf," Zo held his hand out to Rich, who smacked his lips. He groaned then handed him a 20.

"Money for what?"

"We had a bet that you would fuck up with Camryn and I was sure you would, man."

"Damn," I laughed,"Ain't have no type of faith in a nigga. Its good tho, I been hoe-free for five months."

"I couldn't do it," Shorty shook his head," Not that long without getting some. You must really be in love with her, Z."

"I am, man. That's my baby. And Rich next in line," I laughed.

"Nah nah, we just friends fr. She like to party and chill and that's me all day, so we hang sometimes. Her ass bad asf too, man," he bit his lip imagining her.

"Sure," Zo smacked his lips," Thats gon be yo baby momma."

"Wanna bet on him?" Shorty asked. Rich sipped his beer and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not Z, nigga. I'm going to fuck and duck for the rest of my life."

He unpaused the game and hurriedly scored a point before Zo could grab the controller.

"Cheating ass mf," Zo mumbled, throwing a dorito at Rich's head.

...

"Hey, Pooh," Camryn greeted me as she got into the car. I leaned over and kissed her lips quickly.

"Wassup, baby."

She laid back in the seat and I looked over at her.

"You hungry?"

"Not really. I'm still full from earlier."

"Ightt. So how was work?"

"It was actually kinda fun," she smiled. I caressed her thigh and she giggled.

"That's good, baby," I traveled up her leg," I'm glad you like it." She smacked my hand away as we stopped at the light.

I chuckled and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Freaky self," she muttered, looking out the window.

"Speaking of freaky, yo ass bruised tf outta me."

She looked over at me, confused.

"What bruises?"

"These bruises," I showed her my neck and back. I turned the corner and, in minutes, was pulling into the garage.

"Sorry Pooh," she caressed my back as we walked in the house. She walked past me and that pencil skirt was doing her right...

"Don't be sorry," I smacked her ass and pulled her into me.

"Well, I take it back then," she laughed and turned around in our embrace. I pressed her against the counter and kissed all up on her.

"You left me and I had to clean up after Rich, Shorty, and Zo all day. Lil dirty niggas..."

"Really? That's what you get."

"You so mean to me," I pressed kisses against her neck," Keep acting up and Imma have you yelling my name again," I muttered into her ear.

"Nobody was yelling your name," she giggled, running her fingers along the back of my neck.

"These bruises and shit say otherwise," I smirked. She blushed and pulled away from me. She jogged upstairs and went to go take a shower.

I went into the living room and sat down on my laptop. After awhile, I had finally finished all the documenting and checked over it. Once I was done, I checked my e-mails and saw Camryn come back downstairs with a white T-shirt that said "Leave Drake Alone" and gray leggings.

She removed the laptop from my hands and climbed into my lap. Her body wash smelled so damn good...

"What ya want for dinner, Poohty?" She laid down in the crook of my neck and turned on the tv.

"You don't gotta make nothin, baby, I can order out."

"No, its fine. We eat out too much... Plus I like cooking for you," she sat up in my lap and kissed my lips.

"Well," I tried to say through her kisses,"If you want."

"So whatcha want?"

"It doesn't matter."

She got up and went to the kitchen. A few minutes later, my phone started ringing.

"Wassup?" I answered.

"This is Makayla..."

I sighed. Everybody had made their decision except me. And I was the person that could make or break her.

"Come to the meeting tomorrow."

"Okay."

I hung up the phone and rubbed my waves. Camryn called me from the kitchen and I went to go see what was wrong.

"Pooh?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you get that pot for me?" She pointed up at the cabinets and I reached up and grabbed it for her.

"Thank you."

While she was cooking, I wrapped my arms around her waist and followed behind her.

"Why do you always do that?" She laughed, trying to push me.

"Cuz I can," I kissed her neck.

She was finally done about 45 minutes later and sat a huge plate of fried chicken, macaroni, and cornbread in front of me. My favorite meal.

"There you go," she came over and kissed my cheek. I started eating and finished about 2 minutes later.

I washed out my plate and Camryn came back and saw me putting it in the dish washer.

"Done already?"

"Mmhmm," I washed my hands then hugged her," Yo cooking is so perfect, Ma."

"Awee," she giggled," Thanks."

She dragged me upstairs and pushed me on the bed. I bit my lip and laid back and she smacked her lips.

"No, I never got to give you your gift."

"Camryn, you don't have to give me anything."

She grabbed a little bag.

"That's not fair, Zion."

"How come?"

"You give me nice stuff all the time and I really appreciate that, so," she handed me the bag," I wanted to get you something, too."

I sigh and look in the bag. Its a hard leather case with the words Rolex written on the bottom. She edges me to open it. Inside is a crystal coated gold watch, with three smaller clocks laced inside the big one. Damn.

She adjusts it on my wrist and smiles at me.

"Ma, you didn't have to, fr," I admired the watch. She climbed into my lap.

"But I wanted to," she wrapped her arms around my neck," So just smile and say thank you."

I smack my lips and pull her closer to me.

"Thank you, baby."

"Your welcome," she began pressing kisses against my lips, her fingertips running along the back of my hairline. I reached inside of her leggings and she jumped a little.

"Zion," she smacked my hands away and giggled. When she started kissing me again, we were rudely interrupted by the doorbell.

"Its just Dom," she groaned, tugging at my bottom lip.

"Five minutes," I held her and grinded her hips onto me. She moaned and kept muttering about the door, until I finally let her go.

"Imma go out for a minute, ightt, so yall can get some privacy." I already knew they asses was about to talk about last weekend and I had a feeling Rich told Dom already.

"Okay," she groaned and kissed me some more then walked me to the door leading to the garage.

"I still got that surprise for you, Ma," I smacked her butt. She giggled.

"Bye, Pooh."

"Bye, baby. I love you."

"Love you, too."

Camryn's POV

"Hey, Boo," I hugged Dom, who gave me a stank face. She came in and we sat on the couch.

"I thought I'd be the first to know, but its whatever."

"Know what?"

She smacked her lips.

"Oh Boo! I'm so sorry. I've been busy lately. I had planned on telling you as soon as I could," I paused," Who else knows?"

"Well, Rich told me."

"Are you fr?" My cheeks blushed. She laughed.

"Mhmm. He said you fucked up his back and everything."

I covered my eyes.

"Don't worry, Boo. Soooo how was it?"

"Crazy," I replied, remembering that night.
"Good crazy?" I nodded my head.

"Like it all just happened. And he's so..." I put my hands out to show how big he was.

"Damn, Boo," she laughed,"I really can't believe baby Cam lost her V-card."

"I can't believe it either..."

"But I knew something was bound to happen in that big ass hotel room," she laughed. I covered my face.

"And he was all lovey-dovey since he was apologizing to me. And things just... happened. But, besides that, what you wanna do for your birthday?"

"Idek. Maybe club?"

"If that's what you want, Boo."

"Still scared from last time?"

"Just a little... But everything is gonna be cool."

"We're gonna go to this new one, baby. Its low key and turnt asl. And the bartender so damn fine..."

While Dom and I were discussing her birthday plans, I suddenly got a call from Rich.

"Hello?"

"Cam, get down to the hospital," he quickly said slamming the door of his car.

"What?" I asked, my heart immediately hurting. He was just here less than 20 minutes ago...

"Get down here now. And have Dom drive you. Camryn? Camryn? Just give Dom the phone."

I handed her the phone, my throat getting dry.

"Are you serious?" Dom covered her mouth and rushed me to put on my jacket. My head pounded.

In the car, she sped off with me balling my eyes out in the passenger seat.

"Boo? Boo?"

"Y-Yes."

"I'm gonna need you to breathe, okay?"

I nodded my head and she held my hand as we exited the car. We walked into the hospital and Dom did all the talking. The atmosphere made me so sick... The waiting chairs, the linoleum floors, and especially the sickening smells that lingered in each room... I felt like I was gonna throw up.

We sat down in the waiting chairs where we saw Rich. He immediately saw my tears and hugged me.

"Don't worry, Cam. My boy strong."

I couldn't even comprehend what he was saying because I was crying so hard. What if I really did lose my baby?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-85 Votes?

-20+ Comments?

-Zion?

-Makayla?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.3K 23
Everyone thinks life is a game to find love, I don't play games. There must be more to life than falling in-love, I never want to fall in-love, the t...
21.8K 568 13
He was just a menace to love.....
95.4K 1K 39
Imma live my best life either wayyy!!