Honey; Draco Malfoy

By justlikeyourstories

โ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ; ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅโž โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ... More

Introduction
Sweet Like Honey
The 14th Floor
No Sugar
Love In A Photograph
Shiny๏ฟผ Black Shoes
Underdesk Work
Pumpkin Spice
A Bone To Pick
Trapped
20 Questions
Elderflower Wine
Cloudy Minds
I Dont Like Repeating Myself
Drunk At 6:30?
Delicate Kisses
My Boss Is A Massive Asshole
Penetrative Permission๏ฟผ
So Green
Sit-Ups
Over As Fast As It Begun
Im Totally Fine
And There Were Three
Her
TeddyBear
Pasta Fixes Everything
Pale Blue
Stay
Pretty For Me
Barbie Boutique
Witch
The More You Know
Yellow
Memory Lane
Voice Your Frustration
Brake Time
Elephant In A Crystal Shop
My Star In The Sky

Home Not Alone

3.2K 93 27
By justlikeyourstories

*Viewer discretion is advised*

Honey Ilona

So here I sat at home.

Curled up on the couch in a fluffy King sized blanket and Alena perched up on my lap. I didn't really watch was on TV, I sort of just looked at the shapes and colours move without really understanding what was going on.

Like babies.

Merlin, I wish I was an innocent, problem free, little baby.

It's been 4 hours since I left work and what I wouldn't do to go back. There was indeed where all my problems lie, but I thought, maybe if I just rejected both of them, my life would go back to normal.

But, I couldn't do that. It didn't feel right. I had feelings, I knew that for sure and the real problem was I didn't know for who. I lean towards Sebastian then my mind twists and all it was, was a drunk kiss.

I lean towards Draco and I get so insecure. I don't know what he wants from me, I'm not the same as the other girls he's been with. What does he see in me?

I'm not usually like this. I'm never like this.

I'm not insecure and unsure. I like my smile and I'm happy with myself, but at the moment, I just wanna disappear.

It shouldn't be like this. I'm 20 and driving myself mad over two men.

Speaking off.

A knock on my apartment door snapped me out of my gaze upon the TV. I didn't have the energy to move so with a nod they couldn't see and a verbal confirmation, the handle twisted and the door opened.

In walked Draco.

I sighed out heavily, not giving a care if he noticed.

"Honey" his voice was tired, deep and full of the same loss of Englert I felt.

I know, it's exhausting.

I gave him a short smile and indicated he could enter further to make himself comfortable.

He took the hint and closed the dori behind him before walking towards the recliner on the right side of the room and took a seat.

We sat in a silence for a brief moment. Alena's sleepy snores and the background TV provided the only noise accompanying us in the thick tension.

"I don't know what I'm doing" until he finally spoke "I-I don't know why and I don't fucking know how" He chucked to look lighten the mood but was unsuccessful "But, what I do know is what I want and for some reason, it's you"

His words caught me the slightest bit off guard. What happened between us, I would of thought was a blow of steam—maybe something to snap him from the way he was feeling. That's why all this was so hard, I didn't have the courage to talk and understand either of them.

I couldn't ask why he wanted me because he didn't know. Did I even wanna know?

"Well?" He rose an eye brow at me "Say something so it's not incredible awkward in this room"

"I don't know either" I started with "I don't know how to feel because—" I hesitated. This was a mistake, it's a mistake "I don't know how to fee because you're not the only one, Draco"

I closed my eyes to shield myself from his reaction but even then, I could sense the obviously uncomfortable shift made in his chair.

"Not the only one?" His tone differed. I couldn't pin the way it sounded. It's like he was angry? Maybe upset? "Who the fuck is the other?"

Angry.

I didn't respond. I should of told him—Fuck, I'm stupid.

"Honey" he sounded so close. I didn't even hear him move but I now knew he was right next to me "Open your eyes when I'm speaking to you" he demanded "What did we talk about?"

I didn't dare open my eyes to the gaze that I knew would burn.

"It just happened" I wasn't with Draco, nor did I owe him anything but apart of me felt bad, like I needed to explain and give excuses.

He exhaled a breath that I felt against my cheek. It should of made me flinch but it didn't. I knew how close he was and I knew the exact reason why.

"Look at me" he said quietly, his tone died down a bit.

This time I actually had the courage to carry out his request and when I opened my eyes, all I could see was the TV in front of me and Draco from the corner of my eye.

"Did you like it?" He was so close, I could hear the flick of his tongue as he spoke so slow, just daring me to say the wrong thing "Did he make you feel good?"

"I-" I cleared my throat "I was drunk. I hardly remember"

Lie.

He just chuckled. I jolted when he placed his hand around my blanket covered thigh "When you lie, your pupils shake"

Shit.

"Draco—"

"Did he make you feel better then I could?"

Don't close your eyes.

"Like I said, I was drunk—"

"Keep lying to me and I'll bend you over my knee" my breath hitched in my throat. I could amends the smirk on his lips and the way his fingers fluttered against me "Is that what you want? Do you want me to punish you, Honey?"

His voice was smooth, no more tired or stressed. The way he said my name so hotly made me clench my thighs together, thank Merlin for the blanket.

The air in the room changed. No longer was the awkward shifts and glances. Instead, it was heavy, the temperature rose to my cheeks and all I felt was sweat.

And arousal.

I knew he knew.

"I can give you what you want" he said "All you have to do is purse those pretty lips and tell me"

Fuck sake, Draco.

"I-" I didn't wanna let myself cave. I still didn't know what I wanted—Or maybe I did and just refused to believe what I wanted because it was wrong.

I didn't know.

"Say it" his lips traced upon my cheek, leaving a line of goosebumps as they passed all the way to my ear "Be a good girl and beg me"

"Shit" I whispered "Please"

Did I know what I'm doing? No. Do I care? No.

"What was that?"

"Please" I said a little louder "Punish me"

And that was all it took.

In a swift movement he stood to his feet before leaning down in front of me. He trapped my body between his arms upon the couch before leaning down to kiss me with force.

I managed, through my surprise, to wiggle my hands free of the blanket and grasp his shirt between my fingers.

I breathed harshly through my nose as the kiss deepened and got hotter by the second. My eyes closed, every though of Sebastian vanished... all there was.

Was Draco. Right here, right now.

And I didn't wanna wait anymore.

I didn't give myself any time to think before I launched upwards, my lips still attached to his,  wrapping an arm around his back and a leg I shrugged free from the blanket around his waist so I could pull him down.

I flipped us so I now straddled him. I gave Draco not a second to question before we were kissing again. 

"I" I mumbled again his lips "Want you" kisses in between "Now"

I wasn't me and I wasn't upset.

""Are you sure?" He asked, running his hands over my waist and up my back.

"Shut up and do it" I couldn't do this anymore. I though that maybe if it happened, it would help me decide. I couldn't give myself time to over think this because I knew myself all too well.

I will back out.

But, he gave me no time to hesitate when he grasped the end of my night gown and tore it off my body. Our lips broke apart for a quick second to peel it off my neck. The gown fell tot he floor and not a second later, I went to kiss him again.

Until he stopped me. Placing his hands on my shoulder, he pushed me back slightly. I leant my bare body back and looked up at Draco in confusion.

Was he now the one second guessing?

His eyes searched my face with a look that I couldn't read. I gulped nervously, trying to drown out the screaming thoughts I had as he looked at me.

I didn't even notice when his gaze moved down and over my chest, right down to my bikini line.

"Are you ok?" I asked but he kept quiet, just staring "Shit. I knew this was a bad idea, I'm sorry—" I cursed myself and went to get off him when he once again stopped me.

His hands gripped my waist with such force that I winced out.

His eyes found mine again before he spoke.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispered before flipping us once again. My back hit the couch with a thud, feeling my hair scatter over my shoulders and the cushions my head rested on.

He kneeled between my legs and sat up to remove his one shirt. My eyes focused on his as his bare chest came into view. My breath hitched and I found it hard to regain the steady rhythm.

Breathing heavily, it all hit me. This was happening and I'm confused.

Because I'm not confused.

It all came rushing in at once and I realised, I want this. I don't want Sebastian, I don't want someone else, I want him.

I need Draco Malfoy.

Dazed and confused, I only refocused when the thud of his belt hit my wooden floor.

I didn't look down, I didn't need to because I could feel it.

Hard and long, pressed against my inner thigh.

"I need to hear you say you need this" he said but I could barley construct a sentence "Honey"

" I-I need this—fucking hell, I need this, I—Shit"

I felt his finger tips press again my bare clit. Suppressing a moan for whatever reason, it wasn't long before he pushed two fingers inside me and I let it out.

My back are off the couch, my chest pressing into nothing but the cold air that stiffened my nipples.

"You're dripping" he whispered, scissoring his fingers "So tight—fuck, I can't wait to know how you feel around my cock" his words were bringing heat across my skin. I felt as though the air around the room restricted and the only time I could breath was when he touched me.

I moaned in response and felt the stretch of a thrust finger. I'm winced but let him continue. He was being gentle rather then his rough words. With each gentle stroke, another whine escaped my lips—each more comfortable then the last.

"You want my cock, Honey?" He teased. I couldn't respond, I felt too high "I said, do you want my cock?" I felt his fingers slip away from me. I whimpered and pressed my thighs around his waist.

"Yes—yes I want it please" begging was humiliating, I was never a fan—no matter what it was for, but for some reason, I could find myself not getting enough of it "I need it"

He smiled and removed his fingers.

"Draco—" I gasped and bit down hard on my lip as he slowly slid in. I clenched my eyes closed and breathed heavily. The stretch was painful, I could feel him in my stomach when I knew he wasn't even that deep. My hands gripped and clawed at the couch Until he stopped.

"That's a good girl" he whispered in his own daze of pleasure "Feel so good—fuck—taking me so well" his hands moved up my body, caressing the curve of my breasts before lacing his fingers between mine and holding them above my head on the couch.

He stilled for a moment and waited for me to say something. I opened my eyes to only find his closed. The urge for Draco to move and show no mercy was growing and it was only my words that allowed his to come down.

"Move" I confirmed "God—fucking move"

He obliged. Slowly, he drew back his hips and for a second I felt my muscles relax, then he pushed forwards with slight force and I tensed again.

"Ah—" I but back the moan of pain—or maybe it was pleasure. They felt the same.

"Squeeze my hands" he instructed softly. I nodded and squeezed his palm as he drew back once again then pushed forward. Soon he found a slow and gentle rhythm that was comfortable for us both.

In this moment I thought of nothing but the way he felt inside me, His breaths against my skin, the sight of his stomach contorting when he pushed forward and the small groans he didn't even know passed his lips.

"Fuck" I whispered as I felt his hips shift and press against my g-spot. Draco chuckled and pressed harder.

"Found it" he whispered breathlessly. I let a loud moan escape as his hips differed with a quick pace, hitting that exact spot with each thrust.

I tried to bring my hands down to my body but his strong grip against mine prevented that. He dug our hands into the couch, leaning his weight against them and loosing himself in his euphoric state.

He sped but I didn't complain.

It wasn't long before i felt my stomach twist and my head spin. I was insanely close and I knew he could tell by the way I clenched on him.

He moaned but pressed harder.

"I'm—I'm gonna—" I didn't even get to finish before my back arched and I let myself release. Screaming his name, my whole body went numb and he was all I knew. My clit tingled and my legs shook around his waist.

But, he didn't stop.

He kept going, thrusting faster with each sound I let out. I felt myself become extremely sensitive and whined with protest.

He shook his head and leant down towards me ear "Come again" right after, another moan surpassed his lips.

I shook my head and laughed my hips up "I-I cant. I can't do it, I—"

"Come again, Honey" he bit back "It wasn't a fucking request"

And that was it. My vision blurred, the only thing in sight was small spots of colour that figurated behind my eyes. My mouth dropped open in a scream that refused to surface and I could feel my whole body tremble with the intensity of my second orgasm.

"Oh shit. Finally" his hips stilled as I felt him realise inside of me. We both breathed heavily as he collapsed on top of me, careful not to press his entire weight. I felt he was still inside of me and I couldn't move.

I didn't want to move.

His hands let go of mine. Both of us sweaty, hot and satisfied.

All I could think, was that I needed to pee.

Sorry it came out a little later but I decided to put smut ;)

(Unedited so don't mind mistakes)

Word count 2562.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 3.8K 56
ใ€๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ใ€ž ยฐ ...
234K 7.6K 39
Falling for your love? Well Hermione did, literally. I don't own any of these characters they belong to J.K. Rowling. WARNING!ยก!ยก THIS IS MY FIRST AN...
93.7K 2.2K 62
โ€ž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๏ฟฝ...
48.4K 809 19
๐™ฐ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š,๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜...