Coffee Shop | Elizabeth Olsen

Oleh justwords07

Meeting in a coffee shop is a normal thing. Students, business men and women, mothers, friends. But what wasn... Lebih Banyak

1: Hastings
2: Safe Space
3: House Guest
4: I'm Okay
5: Home
6: Park Bench
7: Friends
8: Sisters
9: Comfort
10: Scarlett
11: Thanksgiving
12: Dinner
13: Cassie's Birthday
14: Ruined
15: Help
16: Facade
17: Birthday Night
18: The Hangover
19: First Date
20: Talking
22: Rings
23: Halloween
24: Charity Event
25: Touch
26: Pathetic
27: Keys
28: New Year's Eve
29: Proud
30: Upset
31: Jr's Birthday
32: Ice-Cream Date
33: Valentines Day
34: 3 Little Words
35: Lizzie's Birthday
36: Pushing
37: Feelings
38: Talks
39: Caught
40: Paris
41: Shoots
42: That Girl
43: Freak Out
44: Future
45: Carrying My Shit
46: Prints
47: Packing
48: Dancing In Grocery Stores
49: Phone Calls
50: Set Day
51: Shoot Day
52: Apologises
53: Birthday Surprise
54: Flashbacks
55: Feel Or Deal
56: Plans And Promises
57: Christmas cookies
58: Plague
59: Christmas
60: Red Carpet
61: Sorry For Your Loss
62: Missed Calls
63: Dreams
64: Manic
65: Home
66: House Warming
67: Press
68: I can't
69: Fix It
70: Healing
71: Good News
72: LA Summer
73: Chanel
74: Happiness
75: Planning
76: Dresses
77: Insecurity
78: Date Night
79: Messy
80: Dependant
81: Hen Party
82: The Wedding
83: News
84: Pregnancy
85: Kailani
86: Aunty Scarlett
87: Coffee Shop

21: I'm Not Him

6.6K 187 37
Oleh justwords07

NELL'S POV

I had managed to get the day off work today to spend with Lizzie before she goes back to LA for a few weeks. I haven't slept in two days but it was worth it. This morning we went to the coffee shop and sat there for an hour having a catch-up and planning how this was going to work with us being in two separate states. We scheduled facetime calls after I hang up with Cassie and we're going to text as much as we can we both understand we have busy jobs that often require us to be away from our phones for a few hours at a time. 

She was coming back for Halloween and is staying until mid-November because she has some work things to do over here. I wasn't complaining it meant she was here for like two weeks, maybe three. It all depends on when she comes back for Halloween. 

After breakfast, we took a long walk around the city and sat in central park for a while people watching, I took a few pictures as we walked around of different things and she hid behind her sunglasses so she wasn't noticed by anyone. We grabbed lunch in Little Italy. We practically walked the entire city today. After eating I made her get the subway home and we've been here chilling watching a film for the past hour. 

I could feel her gaze on me but I was ignoring it too into the film right now to give her my attention. After another five minutes, I looked over at her. "Can I help you?" I asked her smiling at her, she blushed and looked away making me chuckle. "What's up, Princess?" I asked her casually, smiling as she blushed and refused to make eyecontact. "Nothing." "Okay." I went back to watching the film and her gaze shifted back to me. "Bug? You gotta stop watching me." She didn't say anything. "What's wrong?" I asked looking at her again. "I want a kiss." I chuckled. "Then kiss me, you idiot." "I can't just kiss you." She exclaimed. "Sure you can." "No." "Why not? We're dating, aren't we? People who date kiss." She got all shy so I left to her to compose herself. "Are we exclusive?" She asked suddenly. "Yes, well I hope we are. I don't like to share." I tell her playfully. I hear her sigh and I smile to myself. I turn to her and lean in pecking her lips a few times, she chased mine and captured them again. Our movements were slow and careful, I didn't want to rush her and go too far so I was doing everything at her pace. Her hand touched my cheek but moved away quickly. I found her hand without breaking the kiss and placed it on my cheek, I pulled away slightly our lips grazing as I spoke. "You can touch me, I won't disappear," I whispered, her thumb gently brushed against my skin and I pecked her lips again. Her moves were hesitant as she cupped my face and smoothed her fingers across my cheeks. "He never let me touch him." "I'm not him." I pecked her lips again keeping the proximity between us our noses brushing against each other breaths mixing as she explored my face with her delicate touch. She tilted my face and rested her forehead against mine. I touched her cheek as delicately as she touched mine. "You don't like to be touched." She whispered to me. "I can get used to your touch," I whispered back and she smiled slightly I slowly tilted her head to kiss her lips again and we pulled apart. 

I settled back into the sofa to watch the film and held my arm up and she folded into my side, I laid my arm over her keeping her close and ran my fingers up and down her arm as we watched the remained of the film. When the end credits rolled in she was sleeping soundly, I admired her for a few moments before taking a nap myself.

-----------

"Angel?" "Hmm?" I blink a few times adjusting to the light in the room. "We fell asleep." "Indeed we did," I say sitting up slightly but Lizzie held onto me, I chuckled and held her back bringing her with me. "I didn't want you to sleep now and not tonight so I woke you. I'm sorry." "I appreciate it." "Yeah?" "Yeah... What time is it?" "6." "We should get dinner," I tell her. "What do you want?" I asked adjusting the way we were sat as I rolled my neck out. "Anything." "How about..." I thought for a while. "The soup you make." She fills in for me. "You got in, Princess." "Do we have everything in?" "You did my grocery shopping yesterday so I assume so." She insisted on doing it whilst I was at work because she wanted to know I was eating whilst she was away. "Okay." "You have to get up for me to cook." "You're comfy." she protested. "Then why did you wake me?" "Because you won't sleep tonight." "Neither will you if you keep laying on me." I was almost entirely sat up and she was still laid down. "I just want to stay here for a while." "Okay." I settled back down and eventually she was ready for me to get up. 

We went to the kitchen together and she put some music on and I danced around the kitchen as I cooked. "I like your dancing." She says with an amused smirk on her face. "Dance with me," I tell her. "No." "Why, it's fun." "You're holding a large knife it's a safety hazard." I rolled my eyes and placed the knife on the chopping board and held my hand out to her. "No." "Why?" I whined. "It's silly." "Exactly, live a little, Olsen." She giggled and reached for my hands, I pulled her around the counter and danced with her to Harry Styles she was giggling and blushing and I was just enjoying my dance break. The song ended and I let her sit back down and I went back to making our soup. 

"We don't have breadsticks." I pout when I went looking for some to pair with our soup. It's like the only good thing about having soup, the bread. "I can go get some." "No, you stay I'll go," I say cleaning my hands in the sink. "I don't mind." "If you go, you'll get papped and be gone like an hour, if I go no one will care because no one cares and I'll be back in 15." "Fine." I pecked her cheek and her pout went away. 

"What do I do here?" "Sit and look pretty." "I want to help." "You make dinner all the time... what do I do when you make dinner?" "Sit there and annoy the living shit out of me." "Exactly so." "But I can't annoy you if you're not here." "Sure you can, just be extra annoying." 

--------

I wasn't gone long but when I came home the music was off. I frowned. "Lizzie?" I called out setting the bread on the counter. She wasn't in the main room so I went to the bedroom she was on the phone. I stood by the door she had seen me, her eyebrows were knitted together as she chewed at her nail and nodded along on the phone. "Okay, thank you. Bye." "Is everything okay?" I asked when she hung up. "Yeah, um... Yeah." "That didn't sound convincing." "Sit with me." She tugged at my arm so I sat beside her. She handed me my phone. Wait she was talking on my phone, now I'm really confused. "Your mum just called." "Is everything okay with the stores?" "Yeah, it's all fine." "Is Cassie okay?" "Cassie is fine too." "Then what?" "Your brother." "Jr?" "Tony." I closed my eyes knowing this wouldn't be good, my tummy flipped upside down. "What happened?" "Um..." "Lizzie?" "He's been in an accident." "Is he okay?" "He's in the hospital." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "He was drunk driving and lost control of the car." "Perfect." "Nell it's serious." "I assumed so." "Nell." "I'm fine." "Why didn't you tell me he had been missing?" "Because it's my family's business." "But I'm your friend I want to be able to support you." "You saw how imperfect our family is already, I didn't want to show you how awful it really was." "I don't care if you have the perfect family I just care about you being stressed or, upset or worried." "I'm sorry." "Your mum said don't fly out." "She can't expect me to just stay here." "You have that big shoot with the fashion brand this week." "He's my brother." "I know. He'd want you to do the shoot, Nell. This is a big deal it's going to kick start your career in fashion." "I couldn't care less about my career right now Lizzie. He's my brother and he's in the hospital and everyone including me is pissed at him but that doesn't mean I don't care."  "I know you care." She rested her hand on my leg. "I need to go see him." "He's just sleeping." "He's in a coma" "He's resting." "He's in a coma." "Yes, so there's not really much you can do by going there he's asleep." She explains. "Is Cassie okay?" "She doesn't know." "Good." If Cassie knew she'd get upset. 

"I got the bread, the soup should be ready," I say standing up. "We need to talk about this." "Don't want to." "Nell." "Lizzie, please. I deal with things differently from you. You need to talk them through and I need to sit and process on myself." "No you don't deal with things you pretend you do but you don't you bottle it all up and one day you'll explode and completely lose it."  "You're pushing me. Stop." I warned her. I don't like talking things through I didn't need to talk. I knew the facts and I needed to get a plan together to keep everyone happy. 

"You may not need to talk but I need you to talk to me." "Lizzie, I'm being serious, quit pushing me," I say as calmly as I can. I finish up the soup and cut the bread up putting it on a plate and carrying it through to the lounge, I go back and get the two bowls of soup with spoons. "Dinners ready," I say softly she was standing by the hall entrance. "You're mad at me." "Nope," I say setting the bowls on the coffee table. "You are." "Princess, I promise I'm not mad, not at you or anything." She slowly comes into the room. "You want the pink bowl or the white bowl?" "You need a new dinner set." "I like my mix and match dinner set," I say handing her the pink bowl. "You have this adult life and a mixed dinner set. I don't get it." "Well not all of us have our lives together like you." 

We ate in silence for a few minutes. "I need you to tell me what your thinking. I can't pretend like you." She says putting her spoon down. "I'm trying to work out a plan," I say simply. "For?"  "To fix things." "Explain please." "Lizzie." "I need constant communication you know this. I know your sad so please." "I don't like being pushed Lizzie." "I know, I'm sorry." I sighed. "I'm going to head to LA this weekend, visit Tony, check on the stores. Pop in to see Cassie make sure she's actually okay and mums not lying to me and then I'm going to visit this girl I'm dating get lots of cuddles and fly back to the city arriving Monday morning." "Or you could stay in the city as your mum asked." "You don't want to see me? That's rude." "Nell, I'm serious... If there was anything you could do she'd ask you to come." "No, she wouldn't." "She asked you to stay away." "Because she hasn't told Cassie yet. But Cassie is bound to find out before the weekend that's 4 days away... I won't be missing any work. I'll edit on the flight." "You're going to burn out." "Did you not hear my plan for cuddles? That's to soothe the burnout." I half-joked but she still seemed concerned. "If MK or Ash were in the hospital you'd go visit them no matter what your parents said." She nodded. "That's all I'm doing." "Can you stay at my place?" "That will depend on Cassie." She nodded understanding. "As long as she's okay I'll be at yours." "Good." "Can you eat now, please?" She picked her spoon back up.

"Are you worried?" "Yeah." "Has this ever happened before?" "He's driven drunk but never gotten into an accident before... He stopped when Ria and I were in the accident." "So he's getting worse?" "Jr will talk to him when he comes around and we'll band together to get him into rehab." "Band together?" "Mum can't afford it. She's opening a new location in Hollywood. So I and Jr will cover it." "But you're already paying for Cassie's school." "Yeah." "How are you going to swing it?" "That's my business, my love." I didn't enjoy talking about money with her or with anyone. "I could help." "Thank you, but I couldn't let you do that. We've got this."  "Nell, I want to help." 'You are helping, the cuddles help." She sighed and gave up talking about it which I was glad about. 

We finish up dinner and I clean up the kitchen whilst she showers and packs the last few things she had out. "I don't want to leave." "I'll see you in a few days." "Promise." "I'll be in LA Saturday morning, meet me at the coffee shop." "Yeah?" I nodded. Her phone rang. "Ash is downstairs waiting in the car. She said hey." "Don't be sad." "We just started this and now I'm leaving." "But we'll see each other again you're not disappearing." "What if you meet someone?" "From now until Saturday morning?" "It could happen." "Then I'll tell them I am spoken for." "What if they're prettier than me?" "Not possible." "What if you realise you like being alone better than being with me?" "I don't. If I could keep you here forever I would but you're a big-time actress and your fans need you." "What if you finally realise I'm not worth the stress?" "You don't bring me stress." I start walking her out pulling her case with me as we go back and forth with her worries. 

When we arrive at the car, Ashley gets out. "What if you figure out you just want to be friends?" "I don't want to be just friends, Elizabeth." "Oh, you've been dragged into the what-if game. How do you like it?" Ashley asked. "What if." "You got in the car so I can kiss you goodbye," I say opening the door. "Ooh, you're good at this game." Ashley praised and Lizzie complied getting into the car and putting down the window. "Call me when you land." "It's going to be late." "Still call me." "But you have work." "Just call the girl, Elizabeth," Ashley told her, getting in the car herself. I leant in through the window. "Travel safe." She nodded, I pecked her lips her smile replacing her pout. "I'll see you Saturday." "Saturday?" "She's coming home," Lizzie said happily. "You've just started dating and you're already travelling to see her?" "I just can't stay away," I say not ready for her to know about my brother yet. I spoke with Ash whilst still hanging in the window and Lizzie's gaze was locked on me. 

"Yes?" "Kiss?" I smiled softly before capturing her lips with mine in a slow pace closed-mouth kiss. "Don't move." She said when we pulled apart slightly, she touched my cheek slowly rubbing her thumb along my cheekbone as she did earlier. "You need to go, Princess," I whispered to her. "What if you don't want me anymore?" "You'll always be wanted by me." "This is going to get ruined." "Nope, we're going to do this the right way and communicate and it's going to be just fine." "I'm already too attached." "I'd say you're just the right amount of attached." I pecked her lips again before moving out of her touch. Ashley was smiling at us with a fond look. "You'll be okay." She nodded, I stood up straight and waved to her heading back to the sidewalk I watched as she drove off and went back inside. 

I cleaned the apartment up and noticed she stole my hoodie I had been wearing today, sneaky little shit. 

The Clever Olsen

That was the cutest shit I've ever seen. 

You're so good with her. 

You act as if she's a child or a puppy. 

She's an adult woman. 

She's my baby sister...

Was she okay?

She was fine, kept asking me if I'd tell her if you found someone.

We're apart for four days how would I even go about finding someone?

Hey you're a pretty girl it could happen

I'm happy with Lizzie.

Cutest shit ever!

Okay, shut up now. See you after my shoot tomorrow?

Yes, MK is joining us.

I assumed she would 

She's obsessed with you

I'm obsessed with her

You're making me feel left out

I'm obsessed with you too don't worry, bug

Yay!

Get home safe

Night Nell

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

370K 10.2K 48
Lizzie Olsen & Female Reader Book 1: Y/N is a 25 year old high school teacher in Florida who loves Marvel (duh), sharks, music and writing. When her...
6.7K 287 14
Life hasn't been that easy on Y/N since her teenage years: losing her mother who was one of the brightest broadway actress of her generation, an unkn...
278K 9.2K 51
Y/n a twenty-something-year-old is living out her life like any other day on her farm. Until one day, her whole life is turned upside down when she m...
668K 19.3K 109
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...