17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

De JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... Mais

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

20》We Are More

369 33 18
De JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Wonwoo groan as he didnt get any reply from Mina for two days. He have been texted Momo about her, but Momo told him that she need time.

But what make him relief when Momo told him that Mina forgave him.

And he have been dying to see her.

"Daddy Wonu!"

He turn his head to stairs where Nikki running towards him. Wonwoo quickly catch him as that boy jump on his lap.

"Jeon Nikki, I've told you to not running on stairs. What if you fall and your head bleeding?"

After Nikki's accident, Wonwoo had been quite protective to Nikki. He didnt forbid Nikki to play or going anywhere, but make sure he see where is Nikki go.

And only his family, friends and Mina are the only peoples he trusted Nikki can be with them.

"Hehe, sorry."

Nikki sheeply smile and Wonwoo shake his head.

"Daddy Wonu, let's go to beach!"

Wonwoo furrow his brows and check his watch; it was 3:35 pm. And they have been staying at home for almost whole day.

"You sure? Just two of us?"

Nikki eagerly nodded and slightly sut on Wonwoo lap.

"Please, I just wanna play the sands and eat ice creams!"

Wonwoo exhale and nodded his head. Before he could let Nikki go, he hold that boy's both shoulder.

"Only ice cream cup. You cant eaxh much because you had cough thsese days. I knew your babysitter had fed you the ice creams every weeks."

Nikki was surprised to know that Wonwoo knew he had ate ice creams every weeks. Mina never told him and they both had promised to not tell Wonwoo.

But he realise, that his guardian father is a person who isnt easy to get fool.

Nikki nodded his head again and left Wonwoo to go to his room. Wonwoo who was left alone, check his phone again before sighed in surrender.

"Are you that so mad?"

●●●●●●

He watching every moves Nikki does. Its been an hour and he just sitting on beach without doing anything while holding his coffee cup.

*ting!*

Wonwoo look at his phone, to see there is notification from Momo.

-call me-

He frown but he do what Momo told him. So he call her and stand up for a while.

"Yes, Momo?"

"Won, where are you?"

"At beach, with Nikki."

"Cool! Because this is your chance."

Wonwoo frown and getting more confuse.

"My chance for what? Marry a mermaid?"

He can hear Momo ditched her teeth and cursed him.

"No, you pabo-yah! I mean about Mina, you had chance to meet her today; or should I say right now."

Wonwoo face lighten after heard what she said. He wonder his head around to look for a woman that Momo mentioned.

"Where?!"

"Tsk, dont be too excited. She just go for about ten minutes ago; so better dont waste your chance and reconcile back with her. If you fail, then better raise your white flag as surrender."

"Anni, tch! Dont be too mean, you punk! I borned first before you."

"Yah, we just different few months! Just go chase her before its too late!"

Wonwoo twitch his lips up and hang up the call. After he and Momo off the conversation, he look at Nikki. Thinking how to looking for Mina while he with Nikki.

He then had an idea and quickly rush to Nikki.

"Hey, boy."

He bend down as Nikki was busy playing with grass and mixs it with sands.

Nikki look at him.

"Wanna see aunty Mina?"

His face lighten and quickly nodding his head without hesitant.

"Let's find her and surprise her."

Nikki beam and link his small hand with Wonwoo. Then they walking to where Wonwoo go as their head turning side to side; trying to find a woman that they have'nt meet for two days.

As they focus looking for Mina, Nikki suddenly saw someone.

"Daddy, look!"

Nikki pointed to where he saw and Wonwoo pinch his eyes as he forget to wear his spectacle.

His eyes then widen to see Mina standing on the middle of beach; alone with her hair flew om the air as wind breezing the day.

Wonwoo the pull Nikki hand to go towards Mina. As they getting closer, he let Nikki go to run to Mina.

"Aunty Mina!"

Mina almost scream when she felt someone hugging her legs and caused her almost stumble to front. She quickly look down and surprise to see Nikki hugging her legs.

She quickly bend down and hold Nikki's shoder.

"Nikki?! What are you doing here? Where is your uncle?!"

Mina check him to make sure Nikki wasnt hurt; but before she can say anything more, there is figure standing behind Nikki.

So she raise her head to see Wonwoo was watching her.

She slowly stand up and didnt move eventhough Nikki has been clingy on her legs. Her eyes was only straight to Wonwoo.

"Hey, Mina."

Mina clear her throat and look down.

"Hey."

Her voice was low and he almost couldnt hear it. However, he didnt care and happy to finally get to see her after two days.

"I wanna say sorry for that day. I should have watch my mouth."

She firmly smile and shake her head.

"Its okay."

She dont know why she suddenly felt awkward to him this time. And he felt it too.

He then offer his hand make Mina have to look at him in confusion.

"Let's start over again. I dont want to lose you again, let's not leaving each other from now on. For Nikki too."

She almost couldnt breath when she hesitant to accept his hand. As soon she felt his palms, the warmth surrounded her skin.

Mina nodded her head and slowly, they smiles to each other.

To be honest, she didnt mad at him so bad. She just dissapointed of how cruel his words to Jinho and Kyulkyung when Nikki was there that time.

His action could turn Nikki into scared of his own uncle and might use those bad words when he grown up.

That is why she was mad to him but she already forgave him.

After few seconds of silence, Mina remember something and tap his shoulder. So he turn to her and wait what she wanted to say after they let Nikki go play by himself.

"I have something to tell you."

Wonwoo nodded his head and turn his body to face her.

"Doctor Jung told me yesterday, that Sunghoon finally get donor eyes!"

He grin and smile when he saw how happy she is; he actually knew about it first before her and Seulgi told him. And it was her who found it for Sunghoon then told doctor Jung to act like he was the one who found it.

Wonwoo quite guilty to keep it from Mina, but he wanted her to be happy. So a pretty white lies maybe wont harm their friendship so bad.

"Glad to hear that. Finally he get to see the world again and continue his dreams."

Mina grin and nodded her head.

As she really happy about that news, she wanted to scream so bad. But with him, she want something from him.

A hug.

A warmth hug that she dont know what to call.

Friend's hug? Lover's hug or just simple hug?

Mina slowly cross her arms around his torso make Wonwoo surprise. He almost stiff his body before his hands hold her back.

"Please stay with me until Sunghoon can see again."

Wonwoo carefully stroke her hair and control his breathing.

"Of course, he's a good guy; I know he can do it."

"I cant wait for that moment come."

He grin and nodded his head.

"Me neither."

●●●●●●

Mina get back to her room after sent some files to level 15, and today she or even Wonwoo dont have busy scheduals.

But its quite annoying when Mingyu and Vernon showed up and dtayed at Wonwoo's room to bother him.

And now four of them gathered at Wonwoo's room with full of noisy from Mingyu and Vernon who cant stop bickering each other. Mina and Wonwoo cant understand why this two man cant get along sometimes.

"And then, Mina fell down the drain with books on her head!"

Vernon laughing loud after heard what Mingyu said. Mina was holding her red face while Wonwoo quitely chuckling as he busy with his laptop.

"The last thing I remembered Mina's embaressing time when Mina accidently spilled her hot coffee to her ex-crush face and didnt meant to throw whipe creams to lecturer shirt when we held sports day."

Vernon said made Mina hide her face with her both palms while Mingyu and Wonwoo already bust into big laughing that can make her curse.

"You guys better stop before I kick you out of here."

She warned them but they both doesnt seems scared at all. They pretanding they were shivering and whine to Wonwoo.

"Won, look at her; she trying to kick us out from here."

Vernon change his tone to a little childish make Mina disgusted while Wonwoo already shuddering.

He tried to get Vernon's hand away from his palms.

"It was supposed to be me who kick you out from here."

And again, they bickering again but Wonwoo getting involve with them; so they three started be noisy leaving Mina being left out again.

She just watching them for a while until her phone's ringing.

Mina check the screen and fond Dahyun was calling her. So she pick up and put it on her ears.

"Hey, Dahyun."

"Mina, we're in big trouble!"

She frown after heard how freaked out Dahyun's tone.

"What happend?"

Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon stop bickering when they notice Mina's face was frown. They were curious of her conversation between Dahyun.

"T-there is M-mingyu's parents coming to W-wonwoo's office!"

Mina eyes widen before she quickly hang up and stand up. She even look at Mingyu in worried made everyone confuse.

"Mingyu! Your parents is coming here!"

Now Mingyu the one who shock and quickly stand up make Vernon and Wonwoo dumbfound. But they knew why Mingyu and Mina feelings toward his parents.

And they was restless to know Mingyu's parents are coming.

*bamp!*

Four of them turning around and look at two oldest person storming inside the room.

That makes Vernon and Wonwoo stand up. Wonwoo feel irritated of how rude those two person coming inside his room without permission even not knocking first.

Their expression also makes Vernon wanted to punch their faces if they are not Mingyu's parents.

Mina started to feel sweating and quickly step backwards.

While Mingyu face was tensed.

"Kim Mingyu."

The latter called him.

"Eomma, appa."

Those two person take a step forward to be more closer to their son and their eyes observe three person besides Mingyu.

"So, this is what you have been after a years didnt come home."

His dad taunting Mingyu make three people behind him annoyed.

"But you guys kicked me out of your family."

His mom scoffs and tilt her head.

"That doesnt mean we cant see you anywhere."

She then look at Mina who have been standing beside Mingyu for five minutes.

"And how could you met this poor girl again after a years she brought a shame to our descendants."

Mina lower her head when mrs. Kim walk towards her although she know that her aunty wont get closer to her much.

"I've heard that your brother will get a donor eyes."

Hearing she mention about Sunghoon made Mina raise her head and see mrs. Kim's eyes look provoking her and smirk she putted on.

"Good to hear that; cant wait to that boy can see the world again."

"What do you want from him?"

Mina tried to gather her courage to ask her aunty as she hate when her relatives brings Sunghoon involve to problems that he didnt deserve to know.

Mrs. Kim scoffs to offend her more and walking back to mr. Kim side.

She then nudge her husband arm to say something. So mr. Kim fix his glass and smirks to Mingyu and Mina.

"Not a big thing; we want Sunghoon sign the contract."

"Appa! What contract you talking about?!"

Mingyu or even Mina doesnt even what his parents try to say and they both almost edge of their nerves. Wonwoo and Vernon remain listening and watching the scenery infront of them as they dont have right to interfere or interrupt.

They wanted to see how far Mingyu and Mina handle the situation without them and as a cousins.

Before his father can say anything, his mother cutted him.

"As soon after Sunghoon sign the contract, her mother's property will belong to our family; we will be rich, Mingyu!"

"No! I wont let you guys hurt my cousins again!"

Mingyu step forward and cover Mina that still cant believe with what she heard.

Her eyes widen and her mouth left open.

She cant believe that was their intention to come here and wanted to use Sunghoon for their benefits.

"How could you use my brother for your own needs? We both are heirs of our parents; what right do you two have to take our mother's property?"

Mina ask them as she almost on edge of tears.

Mingyu's parents face started to change into fierce. His father bravely pointed his finger to Mina's face.

"Dont talk to me who's right and who's doesnt! I'am your mother's brother and I deserve to had all those property than both of you!"

Mrs. Kim then adding more to hurt Mina's feelings.

"Cant you see what happend to you and your brother? You just a staffs here while Sunghoon rot in the hospital like a stupid people."

"Hajima, eomma! Stop, why cant you leave Mina and Sunghoon alone?!"

Suddenly his mother slapped Mingyu made Vernon and Wonwoo flinched. Mina even gasp and close her mouth.

Mingyu touch his cheeks and look at his mother in disbeliefe.

"Wont you realise? Your aunty died because of Sunghoon; their father was an idiot that cant protected his childrens well until he died; then his business bankrupt until this woman refused to fulfill our grandparents request!"

"If Mina didnt refuse it and married you a year ago; maybe our family wont shame until now!"

After what they heard his parents said, Mina's heart getting more hurt and Mingyu cant hide how dissapointed he is towards his parents.

Vernon desperately wanted to defense his friends, but what point he can say; nothing.

Wonwoo slowly become pissed off with situation happend inside his room. This is his company; and he wont let this scene become a topic to every staffs inside his building.

"Eomma, I have gave lots of money I can afford to our family; was it still wont enough to make you happy?"

"Happy?"

His dad synaclly chuckles and started to laugh make everyone inside the room more annoyed.

"Until when becoming a 'photographer' can afford lots of money? Another five years? Wake up, Kim Mingyu! Nowadays we need money, so we need more than what we have."

"Enough!"

Everyone turn around to face Wonwoo who already fuming in anger.

Vernon can feel Wonwoo's breathing become heated and Mina saw how strong his first gripted.

"Please leave my office, right now; you two being rude caused a scene inside my office."

Mrs. Kim suddenly smile that no one can read and step forwards towards Wonwoo. She even took a glimpse to Mina who holding her tears.

"I have heard a rumors that you had affair with your secertary; which is this woman."

Mina look down and Mingyu dont have guts to see his own cousin become weak but at same time he dont know what to do.

Three guys were remain stayed to see what mrs. Kim wanted to say to Wonwoo.

"I have one daughter who will graduate soon, more better than her; and more usefull than this woman."

"Eomma! Wonyoung still young to get married. Dont ever think to arrange married her!"

"Quite, Mingyu!"

She pointed her finger straight to Mingyu face as their gap just a meters away.

His eyes was red as he cant stand how cruel his parents are to Mina. He dont care about himself, because he already accepted the fact that his parents already dumped him away.

But he cant stand to see his parents insulting and humilating Mina or Sunghoon infront of him.

"Why you defending so much to her and Sunghoon?! They have bring shame so much to us and to our relatives! She's so stupid after her fiancee' left her at her own wedding day; she even dumped her disabled brother at hospital for three years."

Mina finally burst into tears as she feels million swords stabbed inside her chest.

Its hurt; so much pain without bleeds.

"How dare you defense this orphans girl!"

*bamp!*

"I said enough; are you two deaf?!"

Wonwoo hitted the table make them silent. Vernon took this chance to bring Mingyu far from his parents.

Mina quitely sobbing as she close her mouth to prevent from them hearing her voices.

"Starting from now on, I wont allowed you two get near to Mingyu nor Mina or even Sunghoon. If you do, you know what happend to your family."

"Who are you to give us warned; we are Mingyu's parents!"

"Parents?"

Vernon frown and step forward from Mingyu. He cant accept what he had heard, he even snap Mingyu's hand away from his shoulder when he trying to stop Vernon.

"You admitted that you're his parents after you two have dumped him for a years; and yet today you guys show up here to take over Mina's mother property for your benefits."

Vernon shake his heads and synacilly laughed. Mingyu exhale and tried his best to stop Vernon but that guy wont listen to him.

"Listen old woman,"

He pointed his fingers to mrs. Kim excatly same like how she did to Mingyu.

"Your dirty mouth just hurted them both. Exactly who do you think you are to take what's not yours and who do you think you 'are' to insult Mina and her brother? I dont think your tittle as their 'aunty' is acceptable. Imagine if Mingyu get arranged married to ugly woman and Wonyoung disabled; will you still admit them as your childrens?"

Mingyu's parents silently fuming as Vernon provoking them. Mingyu give up and let Vernon say what he wanna say because Mingyu also cant stand with his parents.

Wonwoo quitely walk towards Mina and hold her shoulders from behind.

"For your infromation, Sunghoon will never sign the contract and we wont allowed you to take their late mother's property; because they are more deserve because that's was for them."

Mingyu exhale and standing beside Vernon.

"Go home and dont come back again; from now on, we are not family."

His secentences make his parents surprise and Mingyu's face are now emotionless.

"Starting from a years ago; I'm not one of your family or even your son anymore. You both have admitted Im not deserves and dumped me until late ansector raised me."

Mingyu then fakely laughed to his parents.

"Im sorry; for being what you guys dont wanted me to be. But being a photographer, make me still survive to live until now."

He then smiled and bow his body as last respect.

"Thank you for letting me alive until now; uncle, aunty Kim."

Mingyu then left as soon everyone caught his tears fall down and faded from Wonwoo's room.

Vernon cupped his face and quickly chase Mingyu to where that guy go; leaving his parents with Wonwoo and Mina.

"Listen,"

Mingyu's parents look at Wonwoo who have been glaring them while holding Mina shoulder.

"This woman; who you called poor, useless, stupid and orphans; is not just my secertary and our friends."

Wonwoo grip her shoulder make Mina look at his face that wasnt looking at her.

"She is my fiancee' and she wont marry any guy including Mingyu; except me. Now leave my company now before I choose violence."

He then pull Mina out from his room to his car. He dont know where he will bring Mina; but for sure far from Mingyu's parents and find a peace.

●●●●●●

8:25 pm~

"Mina, its time to go home."

She open her eyes to find that skies already went dark.

They have been rested under a big tree and they were stayed at mountain park for several hours. Wonwoo didnt even speak about what happend ago to her; he know she need time.

And Mina realise she was sleeping on his shoulder which make her face flustered.

"Are you alright?"

Mina look at him who staring her with anxious gaze; she just made him worried.

She then nodded her head and tried to stand up.

"Much better, let's go."

As she wanted to go, Wonwoo stop her by grabbing her arm. So Mina turn her head to look at him as he staring her again; but with serious gaze.

"I meant what I said earlier."

She tilt her head as she confuse.

"Which one? About I'm an orphans?"

He shake his head and pull her more closer to him. Mina suddenly feel nervous. Her hands sweating when she puteed it on his chest.

She dont why, but his gaze make her more anxious what will happen next.

"Before we go, I said that you're not just my secertary and our friends."

"Ah, its okay; you stated a truth."

Wonwoo chuckles because she still didnt get what he wanted to say.

He meant other than just what he said.

"Pabo, I meant you are more than that, Myoui Mina."

She furrow her brows and tilt her head.

She dont get it.

"I dont want us to be friends anymore, Mina."

Mina were dumbfound with skies became dark and they still staying under big tree with lights from Wonwoo's car that he turned on ago.

With that minimal light, she almost can see his whole face but she still can stare at his eyes.

"I want us to be more than just a friends; exactly, I want us to be more."

"W-what more?"

He smile and cross his hand around her waist make she didnt realise that she just grip his shirt tighten than ago.

"Starting from the day I interviewed you to be my secertary, you have attracted my attention. The time you took care of Nikki and Sunghoon; have prove me that you are a good person. Everytime you stayed beside me whenever I have hard time, make my heart restless."

Wonwoo grin when he caught her face was confuse.

"I'm in love with you, Mina."

She were stun and speechless. Even her grip on his chest was off.

"My heart never beating this loud and I could'nt hide this feelings anymore. I have broken on past but with you, Mina; you have changed everything. And I meant it, Mina; I want us to be in loves together."

Mina quite for a while to process what he said. She wish someone could punch her head right now because she was mad insane with this atmosphere.

She wish there is rock hitted her head and caused her amnesia so she know this is just a dream.

"If I tell you that I'm in love with you too, would you believe me?"

Wonwoo chuckles before cares her cheeks.

He wasnt look nervous or anxious at all. His expressions look so confident with what he doing now and he sure what happend next.

"I would believe you if; you return this."

For a sudden moment, she felt a warm on her lips. Her eyes caught him closing his eyes and she realise; he just united their lips together. And her hands grip his shirt back.

How can she tell him that he was hugging her back too tight and say that his hand holding her cheeks too warm.

But she didnt think of that, because her mind focus on what they doing now.

Mina finally realise and understand what he wanted from her; a confirmation that they both have been dying to know so long.

And she realise that yes, she's in love with him too; very deeply and sincere.

She wont lie because she sure he be honest too.

Slowly, she return what he wanted. And they can feel more warm when they deeply unite their lips. Mina tilt her head make his hand hold her head to support. She admitted she almost feel her legs become weak and her heart beating fast like how his heart too.

If one of them can hear their bumping heart right now, they would definitely shy.

After their lips apart away, they searched for an oxygen to stay breathing. And their gaze was staring each other.

"Now you believe me?"

She still speechless although they busy panting. Mina even didnt realise for how long they have been stucking on each other.

"So what are we now?"

Her bluntly question make him smiles and grin his lips.

Wonwoo cares her cheeks and stick their forehead together. His action make her more restless and nervous.

"You're mine and soon to be my future wife."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

54.5K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
170K 4.4K 48
(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ don't complain it's garbage because i alre...
4.9K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...