ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕀𝕆ℙℍ𝕀𝕃𝕀𝔸 | KNY!OC...

Von _behindyou_

[COMPLETED] Previosuly known as 'Stuck Somewhere New' π˜›π˜Έπ˜° 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘴 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦... Mehr

OC Info
000 ; Backstory
001 ; Muzan
002 ; Talk With The Pros
003 ; Demons And U.A. High
004 ; Strength Assessment
005 ; Class Rep?
006 ; Intruders
007 ; Bus
008 ; USJ
009 ; Villains
010 ; Shock
011 ; New Friend
012 ; Letters
013 ; Even More New People?
Shameless promo!
014 ; Lunch With The Big Three
015 ; Training
016 ; Crow
017 ; Sports Festival
018 ; Obstacle Course, Part 1
019 ; Obstacle Course, Part 2
Some art <3
020 ; Obstacle Course Results
021 ; Teams
A/N
022 ; Cavalry Battle
023 ; Secret Love Child?
A/N
024 ; Cheerleading
HELP PLEASE
025 ; Drop Outs
A/N
026 ; Sports Festival Results
027 ; Shopping
stuff you bought!
please pick a hero name!!
028 ; Pro Drafts
029 ; Hero Names
031 ; Letters, 2
032 ; Intern Results
033 ; Races And Peekers
034 ; Training Camp Announcement
035 ; Final Exam Preparations
036 ; Tutoring
037 ; Final Exams
038 ; Practical Exam
NEW BOOK!
039 ; Strategies
040 ; Results
A/N!!
041 ; shopping!
042 ; Wild, Wild Pussy-Cats!
044 ; Beast Mountain
045 ; Creep
046 ; Tired
047 ; 'Quirk' Training
048 ; Training And Training
:))))(;))@!.36$
049 ; Test Of Courage
050 ; Toga
051 ; Kidnapping
052 ; Near Rescue
053 ; All For One
054 ; Home
055 ; Dorms
056 ; Room Deco
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
FINAL A/N!

030 ; Interns

1.1K 30 6
Von _behindyou_

you look through your choices, but one name catches your eye.

you nod and write that one down.

"YOU'VE GOT YOUR COSTUMES, RIGHT? WEARING THEM IN PUBLIC IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, DON'T DROP THEM"

"yeaaaahhh!" mina yells.

"and don't slur your 'yeah', ashido. all of you, be on your best behaviour! now go!"

you smile behind your muzzle and waddle over to tokoyami, "mmhmm!"

"oh, [name]-san, you're interning for hawks also?"

you nod and hug his side, he blushes and his feathers fluff up slightly.

YOU BLINK UP AT THE TALL BUILDING, WONDERING IF YOU COULD GROW THAT TALL.

"do we just go in?" tokoyami asks.

you shrug and walk in anyways, he sweat-drops and runs in after you.

you look around as you hold onto tokoyami's uniform.

you look up to a lady as she turns the corner, "ah! you both must be hawks' interns"

"mm!"

"alright, follow me"

you both walk behind her as she leads you somewhere, she suddenly stops in front of a door.

you stand behind her as she knocks on the door.

it slides open and you peak your head from her back.

standing by the door was a male with golden hair and similar golden eyes, his most notable feature was the large red wings on his back.

your eyes shine and you shrink before running up to him.

"hey, get back here!" the lady calls, tokoyami just sighs.

you hug his leg with a closed-eye smile.

his eyes were slightly wide but he sweat-drops and grins, patting your head.

"you can leave now, mrs [random name]!" he waves her off.

she bows and walks away, shutting the door behind her.

NOW, YOU WERE BOTH RUNNING AFTER HAWKS AFTER HE HAD FLOWN OFF TO CATCH A VILLAIN.

you were jogging at a slow pace to stay in speed with tokoyami, who was sweating.

"there's a bar in kantina that has some rowdy patrons, i'm going there now" hawks says as you both approach the area.

he was standing atop a pole with a few of his feathers holding a briefcase.

"i'll leave the paperwork to you!" he says to the other two pro heroes before flying off.

you sigh as you follow after tokoyami, who had run after him.

"tsukuyomi? azrael?" (yes i changed it, i'm sorry to the person who requested hellstar/storm but i feel this one fit better :)  )

"they're real eager, huh?"

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

DURING THE WHOLE INTERNSHIP, YOU WERE BOTH STUCK FOLLOWING AFTER HAWKS, CLEANING UP ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED DURING HIS FIGHTS AGAINST VILLAINS.

you huff, you liked him before, but you certainly didn't like him now.

even people like sanemi, who hated the lower-ranked slayers, gave them good training! harsh, but good. but hawks is just using you both to do his bidding.

you always had it in your mind, this was the kind of trainer you didn't want to be.

you would sometimes train lower-ranked slayers, though not often due to your communication errors, but when you did, you trained them properly, not just get them to clean up after you.

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

"I CAN'T LET THINGS GET WORSE WHILE I WAIT FOR YOU GUYS, RIGHT?"

well then train us properly

you huff and cross your arms.

"then, why did you ask for us?"

"we're birds of a feather. and kocho's cute."

he blinks,

you chose [name]-san, because she is.. cute?

"first, will you tell me about the attack on usj?"

you frown slightly,

why does he need to know? it has nothing to do with him...

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

"THAT TSUKUYOMI AND AZRAEL ARE GOING ALL OUT!"

"they've got potential, huh?"

you both were currently running after hawks, with you just a bit behind him jogging along buildings, and tokoyami a little further behind, using dark shadow to jump across buildings.

you dead-pan, 

this isn't as fast as he goes, right? i do hope he can go faster than this

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

"TOKOYAMI, KOCHO, DO YOU HAVE A MINUTE?"

you puff air out of your nose and cross your arms, turning your head around.

you and tokoyami were getting ready to leave for the train station.

"what do you want us to talk about now?"

"it's not about that"

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

YOU BLINK AS YOU LOOK DOWN AT THE CITY.

everything now was so advanced, and you never had a full chance to check it out, so this was kind of nice.

you just wish you were able to feel the cool breeze, but due to being a demon, you don't get hot nor cold.

"is this your first time flying?"

technically? no. i've been flying many times where demons have thrown me in the air. but like this? never

"you know, the sky's great. you can get a birds-eye view of everything."

you blankly watch as traffic lights turn from red to green, and how cars would drive by, creating a sound you quite liked.

you can see why muichiro liked looking at the sky also, it was quite gorgeous.

"it's good to put effort into covering your short-range weakness, but you shouldn't forget about developing what you're good at"

that is the only useful thing you have said this whole internship

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

YOU WERE LYING ON THE METAL SURFACE AS YOUR HEAD HANGS OFF THE EDGE.

hawks had dropped you all here.

your arms were crossed underneath you, supporting your upper body.

you stare with a blank look as you look at apartment building lights turn on and off, how store sign lights flicker.

"there's no need to be confined to the ground. those who can fly should fly."

YOU BURY YOUR FACE INTO YOUR SHEETS TIREDLY.

you hadn't learnt a single thing interning there.

he obviously wasn't a very good choice after all, guess that's a con of not knowing who pro heroes are.

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

sorry for the boring interns!

words ; 975

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

225K 6.5K 61
ππ„πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
67.6K 1.1K 38
Y/n Kocho. The older sister of Kanao and Shinobu Kocho and the twin sister of Kanae Kocho. Y/n and Kanae were identical. They looked the same, acted...
10K 352 14
β˜†------------------------------β˜† This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
10.5K 364 37
This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what if she was the one who survived and her b...