Kitten [BxB|18+]✓

由 _aisb_

(Please know your own limit. This book is really not for easily triggered people. Read the Author's note care... 更多

Author's Note, Schedules and Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49.5
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Epilogue
Halloween's Special 🎃

37

11.4K 451 55
由 _aisb_

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

As the sun had gone full hiding under the horizon and the bright sky turned dark, a black luxurious car stopped in front of the Abadeer's mansion, along with other multiple vehicles filled with his men. Sargon swiftly comes out from the vehicle and strides into the house with the entourage of bodyguards that are now trailing behind him. Once he's in and in the middle of the mansion's lobby, Sargon is greeted politely by Alfred and servants, bowing and welcoming the master of the house,

"Welcome back, Master."

As usual, Sargon doesn't answer verbally to them and only let out a nodding gesture. His onyx orbs immediately go towards Kei that is standing beside Auntie Jo, staring at those timid yet adorable doe-eyes while asking a default question and passing his jacket to Alfred, "Any problem in the house?"

"No, Master. Everything is in perfect order." Alfred answers

"Anyone suspicious?"

"No, Master," Alfred notice the Master's stare on Madam, "The perimeter has been secured and swept as always. Clean as usual," he continues and immediately back away to stand in line with the other servants.

At first, the one being stared at squirmed himself to hide his shyness from the intense onyx orbs. But then, Kei quickly remembers what he needs to do every time the master's arrived home. So, the kitten slowly walks towards the quiet beast before muttering his greeting in a small voice, "Welcome back home, Sargon."

Then, swallowing the small lump of embarrassment that had clogged his throat, as he should already quite used to doing it in front of others, Kei lightly touch his lips to Sargon's, before slowly retreating back with a tint of blush beautifully spread on his cheeks.

He expected that Sargon would demand more, like the previous nights when the Master received the welcome kiss. Usually, those dominant inked hands will roughly wrap around Kei's tiny waist very tightly as the thin lips ravish his chestnut lips until they are swollen. But surprisingly, the beast didn't do that tonight.

Instead of being rough and domineering, Sargon gently placed the inked hand on the small curve of Kei's back before finally wrapping around his tiny waist to pull him closer, Then, those thin lips took formed a smile, so sinfully handsome that it literally took Kei's breath away, "Thank you for the sweet welcome home kiss, Kitten."

...

...

Apparently, the effect of not seeing each other for days and the longing that had been lingering inside his heart is very much impactful to Kei's sanity. It momentarily made him forget to even speak or breathe properly.

...so handsome...

Adorably blinking his doe-eyes to disenchant himself, Kei nods and quickly take breaths to fill his lungs back with oxygen. Then he makes an attempt to hide his shyness by looking downwards, towards his own dainty hands that are fidgeting with the hem of his oversized sleeves. As he continues to look down, Kei accidentally caught a paper bag being carried by the other inked hand as the latter offers it to him, "Here, a present for you."

...Present?

Kei silently eyes the paper bag in wonder, accepting with both hands for how heavy it is and taking a peek inside of it. He then let out a small gasp as a wave of warm feeling filled inside of his heart for looking at the big jar of his favourite milk candies that Sargon had given to him.

"But don't eat too much of it, kitten. I don't want you to have cavities, understand?" Sargon advises while feeling happy that his kitten is very much liking the present.

Nodding to answer, Kei's sparkly doe-eyes can't tear away from the massive jar. It touched his heart so tenderly for a vile man such as Sargon is kind enough to thought and give him such a wonderful gift.

Hugging the big jar carefully, Kei looks towards Sargon and mutters his gratitude, "Thank you, Sargon..."

"The pleasure is all mine, Kitten," Sargon answers and stole a kiss on Kei's cheek.

Blushing deeper from the sudden affection, Kei then let out another small gasp for remembering the ice cream that he had made this afternoon. Swallowing his shyness down once again, the kitten asks in a small voice, "Uhm... I made ice cream this afternoon with Auntie Jo... Would you like to have some?"

The offer caught Sargon by surprise, "You made ice cream?"

Kei nods and hugs the jar more tightly, answering with a still barely audible voice, "...Yes. I wanted to share something nice with you. There's an ice cream store near the office that I really like. But Noona said that you have a strict policy of not eating in any places without a permit. So I decided," the kitten swallows again to wet his own throat for talking so much, "to make an ice cream for you."

The innocent and full of consideration explanation successfully blooms another smile on Sargon's lips before stealing another kiss from Kei's cheek, "What a kind and adorable kitten you truly are, Keenan."

Kei's cheeks that still have a tint of pink immediately go a few shades deeper again for being given such a sweet compliment.

"Come now," Sargon's hand that had been beautifully wrapping around Kei gently urged the timid boy to go in the direction of the dining room. The beast still smile oh so handsomely, now with a surprising gentleness lingering on it, "I want to have a taste of the ice cream you made."

.

.

.

"Uhm... Sargon," Kei shyly nibbles his own lips while whimpering in a small voice, trying hard not to be embarrassed, "A-are you sure you want to eat while sitting in this position? Am I not heavy?"

Both of them are fortunately alone in the dining room as Sargon wants to be pampered by Kei by being fed with the ice cream. And as the feeder, the kitten is currently side-sitting on the other's lap with the latter hand still tightly wrapped around his waist.

The shy gesture looks so adorable in Sargon's eyes as the beast lightly squeeze the kitten's waist, "Why? Don't tell me that you're shy because of this?"

Kei gasps with doe-eyes getting wider, "B-b-but-"

A pair of thin lips quickly cuts Kei's protest by pecking on his chestnut ones, continuing with a baritone voice chuckles tailing behind it, "Nobody's here so why do you feel shy, Kitten? You should be used to this by now, hm? We already fucked so many times now that this position should be a piece of cake for you."

...well, that's true... Kei thought and decides to just give in to Sargon's demand. There really is no point to argue on this one because no matter how you look at it, there's nothing to be embarrassed about since they are currently alone. No servants will dare to disturb them as well since Sargon had strictly ordered them not to.

After accepting the seating position, Kei timidly takes the bowl of ice cream that has already been prepared on the table, scoop a small bitesize with a spoon and offer it to the beast that currently held him. With a soft voice, the kitten let out a small "Ah," with chestnut lips parting to form an opening mouth.

The beast follows, accepting the offer with onyx orbs still attentively looking at the kitten. And his stare seems to have some kind of domineering sexiness feeling on it because Kei's face has turned back to deep red, even reaching to the neck area.

So many times Kei has gone red from blushing at Sargon's affection and sensual aura. If this continues, the poor kitten might collapse from high blood pressure anytime soon.

But alas, Kei kept going, offering bites after bites of the creamy ice cream while trying to calm down his rapidly beating heart. And seeing how red Kei currently is, Sargon can't help but to tease as he hums at how good the ice cream actually taste, "You're so cute, Kitten. And truly, this ice cream is as delicious as you."

The... the... the flirting... I can't take it anymore!

I-i-it's too embarrassing!!

Eventually, Kei whimpers and decided to whine his embarrassment away as his hands fidget with the bowl and the handle of the spoon, "Sargon~~"

The beast finally let out a laugh, so loud as it resonates around the empty dining room. But different from the usual one that fills with a vile and hair-rising laugh, this one is more free and delighted, full of content and joy. It even makes Sargon's eyes watered because of how carefree the laughter is.

"Oh my fucking god," Sargon exclaims after dying himself down from the content laughter, then hug tighter while repeatedly kissing Kei's cheek with his sticky thin lips. And the kiss seems to bait another whine from the boy because now of the uncomfortable sticky feeling.

Understand the reason, Sargon suddenly licks Kei's cheek as it caused the one being licked gasps in surprise, backing away while looking at the one licking with wide eyes, "W-why a-are you licking me?!"

"Well, you complained so I try to deliver a solution," The beast teased again and attempted to go for another lick. But the kitten quickly covers his mouth with a hand while shaking head, begging by using those adorable doe-eyes at Sargon to stop with the teasing.

Eventually, Sargon gives in as he chuckles for feeling the fluffy feeling inside his heart. The beast then snuggled himself to the kitten's flat chest while muttering, "You honestly are the best thing that I have ever got. Thank you for letting me have a taste of these feelings, Kitten."

The baritone voice hums in content, lightly vibrating the surface of Kei's chest. Then, the boy suddenly caught a small sombre feeling in the other's intonation, "...I hope I can continue to remember all the times we shared together, even after I turn into a real beast later on..."

...What?

What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean, Sargon?" Kei voice out his concern while setting his gaze on top of Sargon's head that is currently still resting on his chest.

Kei didn't get any answer as the beast seems reluctant to share anything with him. The kitten doesn't understand the true meaning behind the statement. But one thing is for sure, that it seems that they indeed won't end up being together at the end of their journey.

It seems the beast is trying to separate himself from Kei.

"What do you mean by that, Sargon?" Kei asks again, now with a much clearer voice. It even surprises him that he didn't stutter every word. The sentence came out smooth and full of concern mixed with wonder.

With the last bravery he had, Kei voiced out again, now with a much smaller voice as the feeling of sadness begins to seep into his heart, "Are you going to... leave?"

After letting a few minutes of lingering pauses filled with sadness and anticipation, Sargon finally looks at Kei in the eyes and mutters in a small voice, "I wish I can do that... But that's not an option for me. I can only... sink deeper into the void... and let myself be eaten by hatred."

Sargon then closes the distance between their face, lightly touching on the tip of Kei's nose with his own as his thin lips gently hit a gentle breath to the kitten's quivering chestnut lips, "When that happens... I will be fully turned... so vile that no one will ever want this beast to be their forever... Including you."

The hold on Kei's waist tightens, as the beast mutters in a much sombre tone, "I... don't think I can force you to accept me later on, Kitten... I don't think I can be evil enough to be able to force myself on you anymore..."

"So thank you," Sargon continues with a husher voice, as their lips begin to shorten their already small gap, "For showing compassion to this vile beast, Kitten..."

...I will never forget how you taste and how endearing you are.

Soon... I will give you wings and free you from all of this... and let myself descend alone into the void of hatred, to be the beast that I truly am, a man without morals or remorse.

You're too pretty to be in this world, Keenan. I love you too much, to let you descend with me into the darkness.

And as the flavour of milk ice cream lightly tastes the surface of their intertwining tongue, Sargon's dark thoughts begin to be pushed back into the back of his mind. Because for now, the heavenly feeling that comes from Kei's chestnut lips has begun to fill and replace the black feeling that had been tainting his heart.

____________________

Thank you for reading my work!

I sincerely hope you enjoy my writing :)

Please don't forget to vote and feel free to give me comments to help me write better :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.2K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 65.2K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
12.6K 82 6
Fiction!! 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Ito ay Isang storya ng isang Teenager na nagkagusto at may nadiskubre sa kanyang mga Pinsan. No. 3 in #Pinoy (March 25-28, 2024)
129K 4.1K 29
"What-do you w-want" Casey stuttered. What could this psycho want with him? He got his answer when Titus grabbed his throat and forced his head back...